She Loves Me & Him Prequel 03

Story Info
Claire falls back in love while planning a 3some or more.
2.5k words
3.08
5.2k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers

This is the final Prequel to "She Loves Me And She Loves Him".

Claire's bisexual husband Brian was surprised that his wife announced that she watched porn regularly. Claire suggested to her husband that watching an adult video together would make their lovemaking even better. Unknown to Brian, Claire's secret on-line lover had sent her the bisexual MMF video they would watch. Alan, her lover, did this in the hope of "lovebombing" Brian as well as Claire.

The "Bisexual Male Male Female" Video

Brian and Claire shared a bottle of wine over the evening meal and stripped naked to watch the bisexual MMF video.

The "video wife" watched the 2 men strip naked. Both had full erections already. The "video husband's" penis was about Brian's size. Claire looked down to see Brian already had a semi hard on, like his morning glory stage. She placed her hand on his cock. She said "it's like we are in a porn cinema"

The guest had a slightly larger cock. Claire understood that Alan was saying he had a larger penis than Brian. She was excited and felt her vagina getting wet. She placed Brian's hand on her pubic hair. He played with it while watching the video.

Claire was disappointed that the "video wife'' wore a bra and panties. She wanted to see her fully nude. The video wife kissed both nude males on the lips. The "video friend'' then took the "video husband's" cock into his mouth. His friend continued to suck the husband. The "video wife" enjoyed seeing her husband climax.

She took the friend and offered him to the husband. She watched the husband suck off the friend. It ended with the "video wife" kissing both men.

Post Video Sex

By now Brian was fully hard. Brian was delighted when Claire asked him "Fuck or suck?".

Brian said "A quick suck then a slow, long fuck". Ever willing to please, Claire took the enlarged penis and licked it from testacles to the head. She licked the urethral opening. She then took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. Brian enjoyed Claire stimulating his manhood but didn't want to spurt yet.

He told her "I am going to give you the best shag you ever had". They went to the bedroom. Claire guided his penis near to her vagina opening. She told Brian, "Ready for entry. Full ahead hard". Brian shoved his penis with all his might into her wet fanny. Claire grunted with pleasure as his cock excited her nerve-ending rich vagina. Brian wanted to give her a full on Sting-like tantric session. He moved his hips slowly so Claire got the full sensation of his occasionally thrusting cock.

Unlike Sting, who can apparently keep erect inside his wife for an hour or more, Brian came to the "I have to orgasm'' stage after 15 minutes. Claire recognised his heavier breathing and ever forceful and frequent thrustings. She shouted "cum on my tum and titties".

Brian withdrew and masterbated with Claire saying "what a magnificent cock" and "spray me with your hot sperm". He shot his load onto her stomach and, by waving his spurting member, over her tits.

Brian collapsed and Claire kissed him. She said "you were fucking brilliant" and scooped up some of his sperm off her left breast. She ate his cum. She scooped up a second helping and Brian ate his own ejaculate.

Brian put a finger into his wife's recently ravaged cunt. He then put the finger into his mouth and said "you taste good".

He put the finger back into her vagina. He rubbed her love juices onto her mouth. He kissed her lips. He put his finger back into her moistness. Claire opened her mouth to receive his finger. She sucked it. She said "I love it when I get moist down below because of you, my darling, Thank you for the great rogering". She kissed him.

A New First

Claire wanted to prolong the sexual atmosphere. She tentatively asked if they could watch each other urinate in the bath, like in them pissing videos. Brian said "you have been watching a lot of porn". He led her to the bathroom. He stood in the bath, pointed his penis towards the plughole. With the wine and the sexual exercise he was soon voiding his bladder.

Claire watched intently and liked him using the plughole for target practice. Afterwards he said "I am usually uncomfortable with men seeing me pee. If possible, I go to the cubicles to avoid being seen taking a leak. It shows how being in love with you overcomes my hang up. Thanks for being so wonderful"

Claire thanked her husband for overcoming his reticence and for his wonderful display of urinary archery.

He then helped her into the bath, touching her breasts and buttocks as he did so. She played with the pubic hair around her vagina, Then her urine trickled and then flowed. It was the first time Brian had seen a naked woman pee in a bath. He hadn't realised how imprecise the female urine delivery system is.

Being watched by his wife was pleasant. But watching her urinate did nothing for him sexually. It pleased Claire to have him watch her. As a loving husband he watched her perform whenever she wanted him as an audience. She was happy with seeing him once. She didn't call for repeat performances.

Ever practical he said "with all my cum on you I think you need a good shower". He lathered and soaped all over Claire's body paying full attention to her pubic area. Then, using the bath shower attachment, soaked it off.

He kissed every part of her body. Claire returned the favour. She then took Brian's flaccid and wet penis fully into her mouth not for any sexual excitement but as a natural part of being in love.

Two Elephants In The Room

Next night Claire asked Brian the difficult questions that she had avoided. Brian's bisexuality started with liking full frontal shots of both men and women in photos and films. Brian had 2 "youthful" experiences.

The First Elephant - Brian's Homosexual Experiences.

The Strip Club

As a 19 year old Brian went to a strip club. He enjoyed seeing a woman dancing and taking off her clothes. Her naked bum swinging sidewards enraptured him. When she showed her black, pubic hair it gave him an erection. He was embarrassed. It would be humiliating if anyone saw his stiff cock so he raced to the loo to hide it.

He saw a mid 30s man with an erection standing at the urinal waiting for it to subside. It was the first time he had seen an erect penis, other than his own. Brian showed the older man his engorged member. The man took a long look and smiled but did nothing sexual. Once the man's penis was flaccid the man left Brian alone with his erection.

Brian hadn't been embarrassed to show his erect dick to the older stranger. He liked seeing the man's penis.

The Boss

He was 20 when his boss felt his penis through his trousers. He was shocked but enjoyed the 10 seconds of being fondled. He wanted his boss to do it once again.

He went to work not wearing underpants so his boss could have more of a feel. The next time the boss had a full 30 seconds of access. The boss stopped when Brian's penis started to get excited. He had to go to the loo and splash cold water on his private part. When it was normal again Brian went back to work.

Then, as he felt his cock for a third time, the boss tried to kiss Brian. This was too much. He quit the job.

Brian repeated that these were "youthful experiences". He liked seeing men and women naked but he didn't feel the need to go beyond watching videos and seeing photos.

It was only recently that he had started watching "gay" videos. He felt an overwhelming urge for other men. Going to the Studland Nudist beach made experimentation easy. He tried to avoid going there but couldn't resist. He would try to convince himself that he would go naked for an hour and avoid the dogging areas. He would then spend 2 or more hours hoping for cock to suck. Even the danger of STDs didn't stop him.

Claire's Response

Claire was glad to discover that Brian was unknowingly bisexual when they dated. He thought of himself as a heterosexual. It was only after the thrill of the marriage and the horny honeymoon that his bisexuality started. Perhaps it was just his way of dealing with the stress of buying the wreck of a house.

Claire now realised that she had not married under false pretences. She confessed this misunderstanding to Brian and burst into tears. Brian kissed her tenderly. She suggested they have a break. They had a stiff drink each. She then asked him about the gay dogging.

The Studland Gay Scene

Brian started going to the Studland Nudist area out of curiosity. He had enjoyed swimming nude and feeling the water around his prick. He didn't know about the gay dogging area in the dunes until his 5th visit.

Claire was astounded about the time and energy that Brian took to satisfy his need for cock. He paraded nude in the Studland sand dunes gay area. When someone approached him and gave the right signal he would ask a complete stranger if he could suck them off.

One time Brian saw the "perfect penis" in the non sexual Nudist beach area. He spent all afternoon hoping the man would go into the dunes. When the man went into the dunes Brian felt excited. He was disappointed that he only went to a bush to urinate. He had hidden his perfect penis while he peed. Brian didn't even get the pleasure of seeing him wee.

Claire recalled Alan's observation about straight men hiding their cocks while peeing. So, it still held true.

Claire's Libido Increases

Brian cried. He was relieved that he could talk openly to her about it. She said "Please darling. You know I love you. Stupidly, I shut you out. It hurt me more than it hurt you. It is partly why I needed my antidepressants. Darling I will go with you to the Nudist beach if it helps you"

Claire was surprised she had made this offer. Brian told her "I would like to be nude with you in public". His growing penis proved that this was true.

"Now fuck me" she ordered. They made love in the kitchen for the first time ever. It was also the first time Claire used slutty language during foreplay. Brian had his best orgasm. He licked Claire's clit to give her an orgasm.

More Adventurous Sex

They now had regular good quality sex in different positions and in different rooms. They made love in the garden as the trains sped by. They ventured to the great outdoors for their couplings. They especially liked doggy style intercourse in the woods.

A month later Claire told Brian "I will ask the doctor to stop my antidepressants. They are not needed. I have never been happier than now. It's all down to you, my lovely husband"

The Second Elephant - The Threesome

The doctor agreed to stop prescribing antidepressants. A few days later Brian asked Claire about the thressome aspect of the video. She was taken by surprise. Brian had read that most people go into a threesome for experimentation. For most couples it has no beneficial or adverse effect. It enhanced a few marriages and destroyed some others. Surprisingly for most it was a neutral experience.

She said "Our threesome must not belittle any of the participants. I am open to the idea if you are. I promise that it would only happen if you want it. I hate the cuckold videos where the poor husband comes home to find his wife in bed with a stud. I couldn't do that to you. I love you. Mind I have always wanted to try a slightly longer but thicker penis. But not a monster cock. They are too much of a good thing".

Brian said he was open to her having a man with a longer and or thicker penis, providing he could share it. He asked her about having a FFM threesome. Claire responded "I am open to you and me sharing a woman". Brian said they should watch a few FFM videos together. He would find videos they would both enjoy. He suggested that Claire explored her lesbian side.

Alan Plans Their First Meeting

As usual Claire emailed the full details of her love life to Alan. By now Alan felt he had enough information to "lovebomb" Brian. He suggested that Claire took a cruise on a LGBT+ friendly boat. As a love token he would pay for the cruise and give her £700 for her other expenses.

While she was on the cruise he would have a week to establish a relationship with Brian. He was convinced that Brian would want the threesome.

He agreed with Brian that Claire should establish a lesbian relationship while on the cruise. He was happy to have a MMFF quartet or if she wanted a thicker penis than his, a MMMFF quintet.

Claire asked Brian if he was happy to go on this "once in a lifetime lesbian friendly" cruise with her former work colleagues. He was indeed happy. He offered to pay half of her fare.

Alan's Instructions To Claire

First - Give a house key to the Project Manager for him to collect.

Second - Transfer their loveletter emails to her "Archive" for Brian to see when she was on the cruise..

Third - Read a script of what to say to Brian just before she boarded the ship.

Dreaming Of Sexual Ecstasy

The night before going on the cruise she lay in bed with Brian beside her. She thought about Alan satisfying her lust in this very bed. She was getting moist.

She imagined Alan's lovemaking so much it seemed like it was really happening. Her hands were gently caressing her clit.

She suddenly thought about having sexual relations with a woman in this bed. Brian was delighted to see her throw off the duvet and see her wanking herself. He smiled as he heard the sounds of her bringing herself off.

He suspected that her sweaty body and reddened face was due to her dreaming of having sex with another woman.

He kissed her and said "I see that you are looking forward to your cruise". She said "still room inside for one more". Brain's cock found this was no idle boast. Ten minutes later there were 2 sweaty but satiated bodies. After another 10 minutes both were in the land of Nod.

For Alan and Brian meeting see "She Loves Me And She Loves Him".

I am also working on "What happened To Claire On The Cruise" and subsequent developments.

LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers