She Loves Young Spunk

Story Info
Old Trica role plays to get lots of young spunk.
881 words
4.43
12.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their very enjoyable open-air fuck, Tricia and Simon agreed that role-playing would give them an outlet to explore other fantasies and sexual perversions without any guilt -- it was only acting after all!

"Simon, would you like to be my pretend grandson this Saturday?"

"Yes, without a doubt" Simon eagerly replied.

So, it was agreed that he would bring his 'costume' and she would wear an obscene mini skirt that barely covered her stocking tops. And, he added, a see-through blouse with no bra"

On Saturday, they sat down in the kitchen -- and smiled at each other and they were extremely horny. She because he had made a real effort -- short trousers, long socks, etc. He because her lovely fat jiggly belly was tightly encased in a short skirt and her chunky cellulite-riddled thighs in sheer stockings. And as a bonus, her lovely big titties sagged into her belly.

"It was good of your mother to send you round to help me with the laundry young Simon". With her various sets of underwear laid out on the table, she added "we need to sort out my knickers and bras. Fondling the gusset of a pair of skimpy knickers she said, "I'm not embarrassing you dear, am I?"

"No Gran, I rather enjoy it," he said, with a smirk on his face.

Stroking his legs, she added "Well it's all right if you do, granny understands these things, and all boys get a bit excited when looking a ladies frillies. In fact, if you didn't, I would say there might be a little problem and you know you should be experiencing erections, does that happen yet dear?"

"Yes, I get that a lot, Gran." Taking her hand, he placed it over his now bulging hard-on. "Well yes," he said.

"Why don't we just pop it out then and have a look," she said reaching out and unzipping him.

Her cunt was starting to get very wet as she spread his precum up and down his rigid and very thick seven-inch cock. Then cupping and playing with his hairy heavy balls she said "now doesn't that feel nice? Would you like to make Granny feel nice too?"

"Oh yes, Granny, anything, you are making me feel so good"

Taking his hand and placing it on her hairy cunt between her obscenely open fat thighs she said: "Do you like the feel of that?"

"Oh, it's lovely and soft"

"It's called a vagina or the better word is cunt. Now can you feel the slit and that little bump in the front? Yes, you've got it. Now put two fingers in my cunt and gently rub that little bump. Ohhhh yes, lovely boy, now with your fingers push in and out faster for Granny. Simon felt her cunt literally sopping wet and so pushed all four fingers up whilst still rubbing her very engorged clit.

His cock was ready to explode and unable to stop, he erupted a good shower of spunk at least three times.

"I'm not far behind you" she gasped. "Now put your hand in, Granny just loves being fisted". With his hand right up her sloppy hairy cunt, she climaxed good and proper.

After cleaning themselves up and resting, then drinking several cups of coffee Sylvia went and sat on the sofa. Seeing her open her fat wrinkled legs and show off her now very wet cunt again made Simon hard again.

Seeing his dick, she said; "Oh my poor boy, has Granny's cunt got your lovely cock nice and hard again. Come here and let me help you get all that creamy spunk released".

Standing in front of her, Simon said, "are you going to wank me, granny?"

"Oh no my lovely boy, Granny is going to suck you."

He gasped as Granny took his engorged cock. Sylvia just loved young virile dicks -- especially his as it was extremely thick. Leaning forward she started to suck and manipulate it with her wrinkled fingers.

Simon suddenly realised why he loved old ladies because there was no substitute for experience. Granny worked up and down his now erect mast, like a true professional.

Soon his balls started to feel that they were about to burst into flames. He was well aware that meant he was seconds away from blowing his load. Simon called out, "I'm cumming," but Granny kept pumping away until she'd drained every drop from his glowing gonads. Then, without as much as by your leave, she dribbled his creamy spunk down her chin and leaned in and kissed him spunk and all.

"Um you taste wonderful," she said. "I can't remember when I tasted cum so sweet. Must be your young age." She finished licking my cock and laid back with her legs open and said "now, Granny needs you to lick her pussy, suck all the juices out of my cunt beautiful boy. Put your tongue in me now. With that, she pushed his head deep into her very hairy snatch. The lovely granny smell drowned his senses.

"Oh yes boy, oh yes right there. That is my spot oh lick harder, oh yeah harrrrrdeeer! Oh, my I am going to cum! Yes, I am cumming" and she pissed over his face.