All Comments on 'She Maintains the Fantasy'

by TheKingofNod

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Extremely fun story

Sounds like every married man's fantasy. Will there be more? I hope, but I'd love to hear the wife's story.

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Amazing!

What an imagination you have for writing. At the end it hinted at another later installment. Looking forward to reading it. At the end of the fantasy I wouldn't be surprised if he gets locked up in a male chastity device for more torment on the following weekend.

joinus2joinus2over 11 years ago
Editor

You did a great job, but do a cold read or get an editor as your dropping words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Your dropping words."

What does that mean?

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Top Shelf!

Loved this part of your trilogy as much as the first! Looking forward to the final part of this hot,sexy tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story!!! Kept me Hard the whole time I read it.

Please proof read your story before sending it out though! Also the first story!

There are inconsistences . In the first story the husband is disappointed that the girl never took off her top and he never got to see her tits. The start of the second story she is putting her lettered top back on!

Then the next part is with Toyo and Mandy. The wife says Toyo and Mandy is waiting downstairs. The husband is tied up in the basement. There is no downstairs from a basement. !!!!! Unless they have a second deeper floor of a basement; like a bomb shelter.

Other than that the control of having her husband tied up, filling his fantasies and hers with sexy hot friends and siblings doing what she pleases, controlling him for this weekend. Husband does not have a choice, but will be turned on the most he ever been or ever thought or fantazised about. Then finally getting the most satisfying pleasure, orgasms, fulfilled fantasies.

What a fun and imagination explorative couple! I cant wait to see what other adventures they have. Especially when it is his turn, to turn the tables on his wife. To put her through the same sexual tortures, buildup, satisfying orgasms that he experienced this weekend all without her control or consent!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More felony charges, a divorce and a fired personal assistant. Some fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

But too much happens, among too many people one scene right after the other.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is give my left nut to have this happen to me

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio12 months ago

Several problems with this series. There should have been a safe word, and when gagged, a cloth in his hand that he could drop in an emergency. What if he got chest pains? No way to inform his wife that he’s in real trouble. Secondly, he has to collaborate with Jackie at his job — how’s that going to work? And finally, as others mentioned, drugging him rather than his agreeing voluntarily to be restrained is not acceptable. And how did his little wife get him down the stairs to the basement while he was unconscious — was there some help of which we are unaware? The S&M fantasy might be a turn on for some, but now that he has been forced by his wife to have sex and intimate relations with other women, will she next want a hall pass to fuck other men?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So hot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No safe word or signal, no mutually agreed boundaries, she’s angry and not in control so this scene is all about revenge. How on earth is he going to face any of these women again. His life is ruined. Next step is cuckolding !

This is why you should never trust a woman, ever.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Part 2 was just as good or better than part 1…the action and scenarios were flaming hot! Can’t wait for the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous