All Comments on 'She-Male Babysitter'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please switch out some terms

I liked your story, but the terms she-male and lady boy we're distracting. They're not used by the community and are not considered positive terms. It would be far better and nicer to use ts, trans, transexual, or transgender.

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 3 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Nice and hot and full of action! I'd call it one long sex scene rather than a bunch of short ones. If that baby hadn't started crying, I don't think they ever would have stopped!

Floydman1Floydman1over 3 years ago
Hot but a little problematic

The term "shemale" is very offensive to trans women. I'd avoid it in the future.

That being said, this was a fun sexy read!

lingerielover68lingerielover68over 3 years ago
I loved it.

A little bit of everything, I loved it. I liked the teasing that built up their sexual tension. Hope to see a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wholly agree with the first commenter on the terms "she-male" and "ladyboy." These terms are incredibly dated and inherently derogatory. Please consider using transgender or transexual, instead.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

Great story, but I can believe he didn’t fuck Michelle while Michelle was fucking the wife. That would have made it perfect!

sargethepupsargethepupover 3 years ago
Please more!

I loved this story, I hope more enjoying each other all around happens in the future!

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 3 years ago

We need a follow up that sees Arlo take Michelles virginity.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 3 years ago
Very hot

Please write the next chapter about the story of Jessie, Michelle and, of course, Arlo. Who will fuck who next ? I would love to see Michelle's virginity taken .. as well as Arlo's

VikingboyVikingboyalmost 3 years ago

I second the request for the sequel. A VERY hot story. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If only!

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeabout 1 year ago

That was blistering hot, I think the people demand a sequel. Perhaps they form a permanent triad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, right up until his wife told him she had fully planned to cheat on him with this woman because she THOUGHT he MAY be cheating. She just told him only the weather had stopped her from potentially destroying their marriage by choice, and he just chuckled, happy to have had a threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous