She-Male Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let Arlo help."

Jessi took Michelle's direction, releasing the member from her mouth just long enough to start licking along one side. I understood what was expected and eagerly added my tongue to the other side. As we bathed the shaft from balls to the rim beneath the head, and occasionally licked around the swollen bulb, my tongue kept touching my wife's. Each contact was like a jolt of electricity as sharp as the earlier lightning bolts.

Without discussing it- which would have required talking with our mouths full- Jessi and I each reached up and twisted one of Michelle's nipples. The young student sitter groaned louder than ever.

I was almost but not quite too distracted to notice when Jessi slid a finger up under the bottom edge of Michelle's panties. Though I could not see it, from Michelle's startled reaction, I guessed that my wife had slipped that finger into the sitter's anus. That was Jessi's favourite trick when she wanted to initiated my orgasms, so no reason it wouldn't work now with Michelle.

Sure enough, Michelle exploded, her ejaculate spurting out, some striking Jessi above the eye, some on the chest. Instinctively, without contemplating what it meant about my sexuality, I shifted my lips over Michelle's tip and captured most of the flow in my cheeks.

Turning to my wife, I found her waiting with her lower jaw slack, tongue protruding. We kissed. I pushed great gobs of goo into her throat, following which we both swallowed without coming up for air. Once we finished sharing, we both turned towards Michelle. Jessi saw that Michelle's knob still glistened with moisture.

"Someone please lick me clean."

Jessi immediately responded by licking Michelle like a lollipop.

"Gawd, I haven't had this much fun in ages," Jessi sighed as she rested for a moment after ensuring that Michelle was cleansed.

"Arlo, how about you lick Jessi clean now?"

I accepted the challenge, running my tongue across the flat area below my wife's collarbone and gradually working along and down to where her tits curved out of her sternum. My tongue tickled her nipples, although I tasted none of Michele's offering there. As I suckled the left breast, I felt Michelle's hair brush my cheek as the babysitter took Jessi's right nipple in her mouth. That novel touch sent fresh waves of electricity through my body. My cock ached for more attention. Fresh milk flooded my mouth. From Michelle's squeals of joy, I gathered that she enjoyed the treat as well.

"There, I think she's clean," Michelle giggled as she came up for air.

"Time for Arlo to fill me with that cream pie for you, sweetie?"

"Yes please."

Before we repositioned, my wife reached over and fondled Michelle's breasts.

"Hasn't she got great little tits dear?"

I agreed that they were just about perfect.

"Michelle, darling, do you mind playing with my tits while Arlo fucks me? You can suck them too if you like."

"If you don't mind, Nurse Jessi, I still haven't finished with your stockings and...oh, my... your feet, not even your toes. May I please start there?"

I lifted my wife up onto a big armchair which was large enough for two to snuggle, and had been the scene of numerous fuck sessions, including the one that I suspected conceived our latest baby. It was a simple matter for me to slide in beside her and, using her tits as grips, to shift her onto my still erect manhood. That left her lower body available to Michelle.

Michelle was true to her word. She simply made love to Jessi's stocking clad extremities with eager devotion and enthusiasm. This was not three licks and then kiss the cunt lips. The young she-male babysitter started by licking each thigh along the garter, and down to the stocking top. Once there, she bathed the flesh right where the silk met skin. I could feel the shivers running through my wife's body.

As she slowly licked down Jessi's silk covered leg, Michelle's fingers began massaging my wife, starting at the toes. I fucked Jessi slowly, thrusting just enough that there was no doubt she was involved in two sex acts at once, but allowing her to focus on our new friend's fetish. The rhythm with which her pussy reciprocated, muscles gripping and then releasing my weapon, seemed to match Michelle's actions.

The she-male sitter's fingers worked on Jessi's feet carefully and thoroughly, kneaded each section before moving on. Meanwhile, Michelle's tongue curled around Jessi's knee. Occasionally, Michelle softly kissed a spot, nibbled another. When that attention reached the back of my wife's knee, she stiffened, sat bolt upright, then settled back with a sigh. Her fluid flooded my lap.

I began to tweak Jessi's nipples, trying to match the tempo that Michelle had created as she massaged up Jessi's calves, her hands nearing her mouth. Jessi was writhing in ecstasy by the point, arching her back and practically dancing in my lap. My cock was throbbing fiercely, begging for release, in spite of having already been emptied once. Jessi's milk was pumping into the air, so I caught some in my mouth.

Michelle was now rubbing her sex organ along Jessi's feet, working her way up the inside of my wife's lower legs. The babysitter rose slowly, until she could lean forward and share an intense kiss with Jessi. To my surprise, Jessi eventually pulled away from Michelle's lips. With just the tips of her fingers, Jessi turned Michelle's chin in my direction.

"Arlo needs kissing too."

Michelle leaned in, our lips meeting. Her tongue felt like silk as it entered my mouth, clacking softly against my teeth before exploring first one cheek and then the other. My brain was swimming in a soup of emotions, but I found myself kissing her back with growing eagerness. My shaft was pulsing in counter-tempo with the clenching and relaxing of Jessi's cunt. My balls were now drawing tight against my groin, signalling that they were about ready to create the cream pie we had promised Michelle.

I felt the babysitter's fingers slip into Jessi's cunt, vying with my cock for space. Because the passage was so tight, Michelle was massaging my manhood at the same time as she added to Jessi's excitement. Her organ was bumping against my inner thigh. I felt beads of Michelle's cum dotting my skin like raindrops. She found Jessi's clit with her thumb.

All three of us moved as one. I was thrusting harder with each stroke. I could feel the pressure building in my wife's body. She exploded into orgasm, her muscles milking my manhood so tightly that my load finally burst forth, painting her inner walls and filling her until gobs of goo gushed onto my lap. Michelle broke off our kiss and dropped down, licking up that overflow.

Jessi was floating in a state of bliss, so it was easy for me to lift her by sliding hands under her butt and levering her off my lap. I slid out from underneath, my cock springing free with a resounding plop. Michelle steered my wife into a reclining position.

After two climaxes, my cock had finally softened, hanging in mid air, glistening with Jessi's juices. Michelle gave it one hungry glance, licked her lips and then dropped her face to my wife's sodden cunt. I stepped over by Jessi's head, thinking she might lick me clean, but her eyes were shut, her focus squarely on what she was sharing with our babysitter.

Michelle attacked Jessi's cunt like a nomad approaching her first oasis after a thousand miles of desert. She was a little savage. Her hands grasped Jessi's ass and held my wife's hips to her lips. Blood surged back into my cock as Michelle lapped at Jessi's cream pie like a thirsty puppy. She then swirled her tongue around the bottom of Jessi's labia, making sure none of my seed spilled onto the chair. Next, she flicked Jessi's clit with her tongue. I counted five slow licks that made my wife's clit dance. By the time the fifth pass was complete, Jessi's entire body was writhing in ecstasy.

I knelt next to Jessi, thinking it was 'all the better to see...' until she grabbed me by the hair and dragged my mouth to hers. I regretted not being able to see the moment when Michelle took Jessi's cum coated clit into her mouth, but I felt it as my wife shuddered into another orgasm as our tongues jousted hungrily. The intensity of her spams made me glad that I had not tried to get her to suck my cock while Michelle cleaned her cunt.

Despite having come twice, Jessi's obvious pleasure riding the tongue of our young she-male babysitter made my cock turgid once again.

Jessi might have been reading my mind. As she opened her eyes after the waves subsided, he looked at my erection and said, "I need to suck your cock. Arlo."

I rose back to my feet, and offered my tip to her lips while Michelle worked out from my wife's clit, licking up the cream that had oozed out of Jessi's cunt onto her thighs. Michelle's tongue swirled in Jessi's depths so deeply that our nectar coated Michelle's chin, and even her nose was shiny.

Jessi's head was bent back, her neck resting on the arm of the overstuffed chair. Her mouth was open as she panted for breath. Her moist exhalation bathed my flesh. A dribble of precum- or was it the last of my prior discharge?- dangled from the tip of my organ. Jessi stuck her tongue up out of her mouth and captured it. She seemed so hungry for my cock that she licked her lips in anticipation before I eased my length past her teeth into her throat.

Michelle never even glanced up from Jessi's thighs, where she continued to devour the remnants of the cream pie, while paying extra attention to Jessi's clit. Michelle's fingers were thrusting deep into Jessi, adding to the excitement. From the shock waves that shook my wife's shoulders, Michelle was finding all the best spots.

It was a miracle that our collective moans had not caused the children to wake up.

Michelle's delicate pink tongue teased Jessi's pearl, peppering it with kisses, and lashing at it with fierce thrusts. The babysitter focused completely on that tiny organ, ignoring the few bits of gism starting to dry on Jessi's thighs. I watched that tongue skip and bob all around the base of the nub, and then nibble on the edges, so gently that it made my wife moan deeply. The moans became groans as Michelle took Jessi's clit in her lips and sucked it like a tiny cock.

My wife's hips were now bouncing vigorously up off the chair. Her breathing grew increasingly ragged and she paid less attention to my cock, even accidentally biting down with her teeth. Normally, I would have complained, but I did not want to break the spell, and, truth be told, the pain created an unexpected wave of pleasure that made my knees shake and my balls dance.

As Jessi's hips raised up again, Michelle slid her hands underneath, fingers spread, and started to knead that supple flesh. One hand shifted so that the thumb was thrusting up into Jessi's slit at the bottom edge. A single digit of the other hand crept into my wife's anal cleavage and pushed past the anal ring. Jessi's cunt was now being stimulated three ways.

I watched Jessi's next orgasm building. Her belly started to ripple as her spine shook and her muscles flexed uncontrollably. The contractions pushed forth an unexpected treasure of more cream, which Michelle hungrily swallowed, hardly pausing her attention to Jessi's clit.

Jessi spit my cock free, unable to contain a scream as she climaxed.

We all froze for an instance, listening, but there was no responding cry of a child.

Michelle slowly licked the last few stray trails of cum off Jessi's thighs. She stood. We leaned across my wife's body and shared a snowball. I had tasted my own cum before, and had licked cream pies from Jessi's cunt, but the flavour of Michelle's mouth, especially her well used mouth, added an extra zest. My tongue explored the space thoroughly. Jessi added a bit of spice by teasing my taint with her tongue. Playing with Michelle's perfect plastic tits added a further layer. I had never been so turned on in my life. Sharing my wife with a she-male babysitter seemed like the most natural thing in the world. It was time for the next step.

"Time for Michelle to fuck you."

It was my voice, but I had no recollection of speaking even as I heard the words.

"I've never been fucked by a woman before."

"Don't worry, Nurse Webster, I have," Michelle chuckled, "Or at least Mikey did. Michelle is as new at this as you are."

A note of nervousness crept into the she-male's voice as she made that comment but her eyes danced with excitement.

"It's okay. I had never licked a cock before. Tonight is a night for firsts. Time to fill that aching cunt with your sex."

"Yes, please," Jessi begged.

I stroked my wife's hair as our sitter stood between her splayed legs, smiling, a healthy cock sticking directly at Jessi's honey pot. My wife was caressing her own nipples in anticipation. I gave Michelle a smile and nodded my chin just slightly. That was the final encouragement that Michelle needed.

She positioned her tip at the edge of Jessi's slit. I watched as she slowly pushed forward, splitting the swollen labia. Jessi's hips rose in response. Now that I had seen the initial penetration, I did not feel a need to continue watching. I leaned across Jessi's prone body and nibbled Michelle's shoulder, then licked down her chest, taking a nipple between my lips. My cock bounced along my wife's cleavage, which was bouncing up as she felt a strange organ inside her womb for the first time in decades. The feeling of her nipples brushing against my balls as I chewed our sitter's nubbins sent shivers up my spine. Through my mouth I could also feel Michelle quake with excitement as she sawed in and out of Jessi's depths.

Jessi groaned.

"Fill me up as full as you can, my dear. Arlo's turn to eat."

I caressed the babysitter's right breast, cupping it in my palm and gently kneading, while I licked the left nipple. Then I switched sides.

Underneath us, my wife writhed in ecstasy.

"Holy fuck. Arlo, honey, I hate to say this, but I don't think I've ever been so turned on."

I popped Michelle's nipple free from my lips just long enough to respond.

"I don't blame you, dear. I feel the same way."

"If Michelle doesn't come soon, I might just melt."

Michelle slid an arm between our three writhing bodies. The way it was moving, I knew she must be rubbing Jessi's clit. Hopefully she was aiming for a simultaneous orgasm.

"I bet it is going to taste great," I muttered.

Michelle grabbed my hair just as I spoke, but instead of pressing my lips back to her tit, she kissed me deeply. This caused a tiny spurt of seed out of my cock, spraying both bellies. I wondered if the two women would lick each other clean while I ate the cream pie, or would they want me to also lick that mess up?

I felt both bodies tense.

"Oh, Arlo, baby, she's pumping all that good stuff into my pussy. I can hardly wait for you to..."

The rest of Jessi's statement was swallowed up by a scream that luckily did not wake the children. Michelle's climax was louder than anything the thunderstorm had brought. This was all it took to trigger my wife's orgasm. The chair rocked beneath her as she shook.

As Jessi's convulsions subsided, Michelle grinned at me and said one word.

"Switch."

Michelle and l both went left, taking opposite paths around Jessi's quaking body.

As I knelt, lowering my face toward where Michelle's offering was oozing out of Jessi's opening, the she-male babysitter offered her wet cock to my wife's lips.

"Lick me clean while Arlo enjoys that cream pie."

Some women don't enjoy the taste of their own cunt on a cock, but Jessi had always enjoyed sucking me after fucking, so I was not surprised to see her lick Michelle from tip to tail. As much as I would have enjoyed watching that, I had a job to do.

I began lapping at Jessi's sodden slit, licking up every drop of Michelle's cum as it seeped out of my wife's womb. Having tasted Michelle's semen already, it was not unexpected that I enjoyed the sweet creaminess, but the addition of the saltiness of Jessi's perspiration added to my pleasure.

My tongue followed the trail to Jessi's taint and teased her asshole, exploring for any stray bits of seed. From there, I worked along the left thigh, and then switched to the right side, carefully cleaning all of Michelle's mess thoroughly.

"It feels like your tongue is fucking my cunt," Jessi moaned.

I paused briefly, watching, astonished by how much I loved seeing my wife pleasuring another.

Thrusting my fingers into my wife's sodden cunt allowed me to continue watching and fucking her slowly all at once. Jessi's breathing grew ragged. Her hips were thrusting up off the chair.

The whole time, Jessi's mouth was full of Michelle's member, fucking my wife in a new way. Michelle pulled back, her organ flopping out of my wife's lips with a "plop". Jessi proceeded to lick along the shaft to the base of Michelle's member, licking all around the root, taking each testicle into her mouth, sucking any stray juice off her scrotum. Her tongue ran up the length until she again swallowed the head and Michelle eased back into her throat.

Though I told myself that I was simply keeping my gaze on what was happening to my wife, I found myself jealous of how full her cheeks looked, so I looked away.

I resumed my licking, following the trail to Jessi's gash. Then I closed my lips around the pearl, using my tongue to make her clit dance.

Both women were squirming and squealing with pleasure. My finger tip found Jessi's anus. She followed my lead, reaching around to slide a digit between Michelle's buttocks. We stimulated these forbidden passages simultaneously. Neither of them lasted long before their bodies tensed and shook as fresh waves of pleasure flowed from their asses in all directions.

My cock throbbed with excitement as I felt the chain reaction.

Michelle collapsed on top of Jessi, snuggling together on the chair. I sank to the floor beside them.

Jessi ran her fingers through my hair.

"Honey, do you want to fuck Michelle's ladyboy pussy?"

Saved by the cries- the baby awoke before even I knew what my answer was going to be.

"You girls rest, I'll go get the baby and bring her down to feed."

"If the other kids stay asleep, you and Michelle could share a shower while I nurse. But first I have something that I have to tell you."

"You can't be pregnant again already!"

That made Jessi laugh. "Maybe by Michelle?"

She paused, admiring my expression, which was no doubt showing my shock. What had happened to my quiet devoted wife?

"But seriously, I have a confession to make. I was so twisted up by jealousy over just the possibility that you might be fucking some young co-ed that I intentionally set this up with Michelle. She was here as a patient last week. I thought I could get fucked by her, and that you would hate it. So I asked her if she was interested, then set it up with the agency."

"You didn't tell them what you had planned I hope?"

That made Jessi giggle, washing any tension out of the room.

"And make them think that they run an escort service? Never. Michelle and I kept it to ourselves. I planned to walk her home after the party. I just wasn't sure whether I would just blow her, and come home to kiss you with my mouth full of her cum, or go all the way, then present you the cream pie to eat."

"You seem to have done both."

Jessi giggled again. "The thunderstorm changed our plans. I'm sort of glad it did."

"So am I."