She Male Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
She male is hired to service man and wife. And the fucked up.
1.2k words
4.16
8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 12/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,347 Followers

SHE MALE MAID CH. 02

By Anal Slave

I woke up next to Cindy the next morning. I had dried cum in my hair and my mouth was sore from all the sucking I had done. I had thought many times over the years what it would be like to suck a real cock.

How it would taste and if I would like the taste. I always wanted to lock my lips around the head of a big cock. And feel it shoot into my deep throat.

Sure Pam makes me suck on her strap-on and she performs anal sex on me all the time. But I couldn't get the thought out of my head that I had actually sucked a real cock. I remember the first load of cum, it kind of choked me up.

It tasted a little bit different than mine. And I let it slide out of my mouth a little, and cum went everywhere. It was a lot easier it seemed, to be fucking around with a she-male. Instead of having sex with a faggot or queer. When Cindy had me down on the bed with my legs in the air, my tight little hole waiting to be penetrated.

Cindy dropped down and started licking my brown hole. It was tickling me and I was giggling like a school girl. As her tongue slowly licked back and forth till it had made my pre-cum start to flow. I found myself pushing my bottom harder and harder.

Grinding my ass on her lips and tongue. I was horny and scared, all at the same time. Cindy had just eased the head of her cock into my asshole. I have been fucked many times with a fake cock, but this felt different. Cindy was gentle with me, she stretched my ass out slowly.

Her cock was about 6.5 inched long but it was thick. She had all of it in me. Then I could feel her fingers roaming around my cock, in between the strap-on and my asshole. I couldn't take it.

My cock squirted semen out like I was taking a piss. I was thinking about my wife Pam fucking the cum out of me. Two times in five years. With a fake cock. And Cindy hasn't even started fucking me and I blow my load. That's how much difference there is in a real cock.

As Cindy was fucking me slowly, letting me feel her whole cock from balls all the way up to her pee hole. I keep telling myself that this wasn't right. I should have never had sex with a man.

I'm enjoying this way to much. Every time Cindy would be at the deepest point, I found myself fucking back on her. Then I would start thinking about having a cock in my mouth. Thinking I must be gay. I didn't want to end up being a faggot.

I was loving this way to much. The more Cindy fucked me the looser my ass got. My asshole had turned into a pussy and I was enjoying myself. I was laying on my side and Cindy was pounding me from the side.

I was so glad to feel Cindy's sperm shoot up my ass. My man pussy was wore out. It felt like my asshole was sucking air when I was walking. I paid Cindy and gave her a big tip. I got her private number in case I wanted to meet up with her again.

I called Pam to see what was going on, and to tell her I would be home around 6. She answered the phone, and was so happy. She told me that her and Rosey had the most wonderful time last night. She told me that Rosey would be moving in with us.

She told me that she loved me and that the three of us is going to be real happy. She didn't want to tell me to much about last night. Because if she did, she knew I would probably jack off.

On the drive home, I had plenty of time to think about the perverted gay sex I had. I loved it way too much. I beat my cock off two times on the way home. I knew my wife's fake cock wasn't going to satisfy me as much as it use to.

A real cock is much better, then I thought about Rosey moving in with us. I hope she is into ass fucking. It has only been about 6 hours since I sucked and fucked a real cock. And I can't get it out of my head.

When I arrived home Pam met me at the door. She had Rosey on a short leash, and all she had on was a cock cage and a butt plug. I kissed Pam and her mouth tasted like cock.

I guess she sucked the pre cum out of Rosey before I got there. I looked down at Rosey large cock cage and her hard meat was straining to get released. Pam explained that she had caught Rosey masturbating in the bathroom without permission.

Pam didn't punish her for that. The next day she was caught again jacking off in the laundry room. She had a nasty pair of Pam's panties in her mouth licking the crotch. Pam was mad as hell, but what can you do to punish her.

So she sat her down and talked to her. Of course Rosey said she wouldn't do anything without permission. I could tell Pam was starting to fall in love with Rosey. Her cock was a lot bigger than mine. So the very next day Rosey got caught fucking herself with Pam's hairbrush.

That was it Rosey wears a cock cage and butt plug everywhere. Because Rosey likes to play with herself. As time went on Pam converted me from being a straight male into a sissy, sub, bottom.

That likes loves the taste of cum. Pam loves to watch me and Rosey perform sex acts on each other. We all sleep in the same bed. But lately Rosey sleeps between Pam and I. I wake up at night and Rosey is fucking Pam on her side from behind.

This happens almost every night. But I guess I can't complain. There is many nights I ether go down under the covers and suck her off. Or stick my hard prick in Rosey's man cunt., As time went on Pam became closer and closer to Rosey. She had her pussy and asshole so stretched out I couldn't feel anything.

Or it may have been I had been jacking off too much. But when your lover is laying there yawning and looking at her finger nails while you are fucking the shit out of her. It's embarrassing. I wish we had never gotten a shemale maid.

I was informed last night that I would no longer be sleeping in the master bedroom with them. Pam got jealous of me fucking Rosey, so she wants me out. That's fine with me, I can jack-off all I want to.

I hope you like the rest of the story. Sorry it took so long.

Vote and leave me a comment

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,347 Followers