All Comments on 'She Opened My Mind Ch. 01'

by B_Couric

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
I hope you write a second chapter

I see from your submissions list that you do not usually write sequels. But I like these three characters ! I hope you tell us how they get along in the future.

You carefully wrote the Josh character in a way that allowed him to "bend" a bit but you did not make him (yet) very bisexual. Of course, it sounds at the end (I loved your ending) like Anastasia has some plans for Josh!!

I enjoy stories about straight men who get "bent over" and go gay. My own particular favorite stories of this type involve some sense of humiliation -- maybe the guy has an audience to witness his "conversion". Maybe his former woman and her new stud rub his nose in his degradation a little.

Donald

You might enjoy one of my stories about once-straight guys:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

B_CouricB_Couricover 8 years agoAuthor
Donald - I'm pretty certain there will be a followup up

When I wrote this, it originally was stand alone. I don't like doing multiple parts... but this one is begging for a followup, I agree. Your points are very much in my line of thinking. So I have ideas, but it will probably be a few months.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Highly erotic

There were probably some glitches in grammar or other things that someone may point out, but they make no difference to me. I come to this site to be aroused, and you did an excellent 5 star job.

I have an e-mail lover, and we have discussed scenarios such as this. After she and I have actually met and alone consummated our mutual lust, I anticipate that we will live a similar mmf experience. I will do all that Josh did and more. I will suck the other guy's cock and let him cum in my mouth. I also want to fuck his ass and have him fuck mine. And he can suck me off and swallow my cum. I have bisexual urges but need her to be there to enjoy my wanton behavior.

And she and I will also engage in an ffm tryst.

wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago

i can usually go with these kind of scenarios.... but it is almost inevitable that the humiliation, the bellittlement and eventual denial of affection from the cheating spouse starts. That is the point where i lose my cool......-shrugs-..but then thats just me. As long as .. somehow the hubby is also getting a say in things and getting gratification and it is consensual instead of forced....... just my 0.02.

B_CouricB_Couricover 8 years agoAuthor
Wolf- I get it

I try to walk those fine lines.. It's hard because this is erotic fiction, and its tricky to convey the bond of our protagonists beyond getting their rocks off. But I try, to varying levels of success. One of the key factors is the mentality of the gf or wife. If she is naturally passive that is a huge red flag... the sexual encounters in those stories can be super hot, but the bigger picture is it's really hard to write something believable that has a happy ending. So I am going for a level of believability. Anastasia is not passive on purpose. She can be nervous, etc, but she is driving the bus right now.

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 8 years ago
As good as it gets

One of the hottest and most well written stories I've ever read. I really hope that this keeps going.

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingover 8 years ago
Fantastic

This story was a pleasure to read, erotic and sensitive. A very hot cuckold style story with out the usual humiliation. Thanks for sharing

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74over 8 years ago
An excellent story.

I've been reading all your stories. They are well written, hot, and often surprising. Keep up the great work!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
Touching!

Your story definitely touched my psyche. We have played and role play. Our reality stops at the threesome. The journey has always been more than erotically stimulating, something you capture and convey quite well! Thanks for writing.

OOAAOOAAabout 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible story!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!

Congrats ;)

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 4 years ago
One of the best stories on the Lit

I found myself completely spellbound by this story. It is not only well-written, it is also well-constructed, a believable take on the eternal triangle, the drama of ambivalence lived by both men, and the woman left holding the keys to the resolution of the situation, with all three, only two (which ones?) or maybe one (I don't see how that could happen, though), or none of the three avoiding a life of misery.

My most cherished fantasy is the one you depict, where I in my depravity seek out a Mike to give my Anastasia to, or lend her only -- how will she react? How will I? When and how will the ambivalence resolve itself?

I will now, with some trepidation, read Chapter 2, to see what you propose -- perhaps just continuing ambivalence? Whatever it is, it will give me more food for imagining myself in this classical scenario.

Where will that leave me? Who knows?

kittenonedgekittenonedgeover 1 year ago

hottt!!! i love your style of writing...this story will be one of my all time favorites I'm sure! thank you đź’ś

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like others I believe this story may be one of the very best on lit. It would be fabulous if you wrote a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 or 5 times each year we will have cuckold trysts where I suck & fuck a lover while my husband watches. Invariably after my lover fucks me, I “force” my husband to lick & suck my cummy pussy to clean me. If a blow my lover until he cums in my mouth, I’ll typically snowball my husband. Frequently I’ll “force” him to suck & lick my lover’s cock clean after my lover fucks me, too. Frequently I’ll “force”him to suck my lover’s cock to get it hard for me. I don’t want to establish a routine with our cuckold escapades. I like to keep my husband guessing about what his role will be.

If I know in advance that my lover is bisexual, I will “force“ my husband to suck my lover to completion. Then I “force” him to either snowball me or swallow my lover’s cum. I only do that when I know that my lover is bisexual. I’m afraid that my husband would be devastated if he tried & failed to get a guy off sucking his cock. That certainly isn’t a part of his bisexual cuckold fantasy.

Even though we only have 4 or 5 bisexual cuckold adventures each year, they provide more erotic stimulation to our relationship than those numbers might suggest. Between escapades, I love to tease my husband about me sucking & fucking different hunk celebrities or strangers that we encounter. Invariably I’ll coyly ask my husband if he would eat my creampie if the celebrity or stranger fucked me. I’ll also ask him if he would help me by sucking their cock to get it hard for me, or if he would clean their cock by sucking & licking it after they fucked me. These teasing questions never fail to both greatly embarrass & greatly arouse my husband.

Also, I like spicing up our sex life by reliving the events of our earlier cuckold adventures. I like telling my husband how sexy he looks with a cock in his mouth or swallowing cum. I also love telling him how wonderful it makes me feel when he cleans my nasty, cummy pussy after one of my lovers fucks me. In addition, I love telling my husband how thoughtful it is for him to clean my lovers’ cocks by licking & sucking them after they’ve fucked me. Again, my husband is both embarrassed & greatly turned on when I talk to him about how I’ve cuckolded him in the past any how I may want to do it in the future.

Frequently, when I tease my husband about our cuckold trysts, real & imagined, I like doing it in semi public areas in a voice loud enough that my husband invariably fears that somebody else may hear what I’m saying. When I do that, not only does he blush, but invariably he gets an erection, too.

In his fiction, B_Couric perfectly captured the emotion of my loving bisexual cuckold marriage. I’ve always felt that other cuckold stories were typically ridiculous. That’s because they portray the guy as a pathetic wimp in a loveless marriage. Obligatorily the women are hateful.

My husband is thoughtful, caring, loving, & sensitive. The world knows him as a take charge man who is very admired & successful in life. At home he’s my protector, provider, & strength. To the world, my husband is an alpha dog. At home he can relax, submit to me and give me control of his sexuality. He trusts me unconditionally. I consider that trust sacred. I would never betray it. No one could love their husband more than I do. The two things I want more than anything else in my relationship is intimacy and control. My husband gives me both of those in spades.

Because he is such a powerful man & because everyone, including myself, has such respect for him, the fact that I can exert control sexually over my husband is both empowering, exhilarating & reaffirming of my femininity and sexuality. I often tease my husband that he’s the first man who I loved more than my spirited stallion that I had when I was a teenager. In someways, I get the same exhilaration controlling my husband sexually that I got controlling my stallion.

I suspect most women who cuckold their men, do so because their men want & even need it. These women don’t hate their men. In fact, managing such a relationship requires much love, understanding, time & tremendous effort by the wife. However, I can assure all women out there that indulging a husband or a partner who is an eager cuckold, can provide both the man & woman with an incredibly loving & meaningful relationship. Such a relationship can have an intimacy, that no other man/woman relationship can achieve.

In summary, I would say that a cuckold relationship isn’t for everyone. However, most people & even most authors that write about it really don’t have a clue about what such a relationship typically is. For whatever reasons, B_Couric does have a clue, & his story has captured the emotional essence of my own relationship.

Mr_LustyMr_Lusty12 months ago

Perfection. Thank you for this story. I live vicariously through stories as such.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Simply incredible!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m not going to leave a lengthy comment because I’m too anxious to read part 2. All I’ll say is fabulous story…the best I’ve read on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous