She Opened My Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank God," I said as I sat back. "You've never looked so beautiful."

"Really," she said as she drove, staring ahead, a grin on her face.

"I was in a panic, I swear to God."

She laughed, "I knew you weren't serious." I looked at her and she glanced at me, expecting a reply.

"I was for about 5 seconds, then I hit the send button and freaked out. Holy lord. I feel like I dove off the high dive board into the pool."

I couldn't tell if she understood what I meant by that, all she said was "Mmm hmm," as if she didn't quite hear me.

"You must have some unresolved issues with Rick," said Anastasia.

"No, I don't think so. It's crazy," I answered.

"Have you ever thought of me with anybody else?" I notice how she asked the question with that same wide smile on her face, enjoying the conversation, eagerly anticipating my response.

The question threw me off. I groaned.

"Honestly?" I said, knowing the alcohol was acting as a truth serum.

"You can always tell me your fantasies."

"Sometimes I've thought about it in a general way, but Rick is the only person I could see it happening with, in real life, I mean not happening in real life, but like a real live person," I stammered and rephrased it, feeling hopeless. "I hope that made sense. Rick is the only real live person. The idea of other guys disgusts me. Yes, I have thought of you with other guys, but nobody I know. Just a generic fantasy, whatever, I'm going to shut up now."

I was babbling and digging the hole deeper.

"Uh huh," she answered in that odd, happy voice, as if what I said was the most normal thing in the world instead of the confessions of a 2nd class pervert.

"What is up with you?" I asked,

"Nothing," she answered. "I'm only driving. I never drive you anywhere."

"Is that why you are so happy?"

"Why shouldn't I be happy? I'm happy to see you!"

"You're acting weird," I said. "I said all this and you're acting like you're hiding something or you just took some happy pills."

"Trust me, I'm glad to get out of my brother's place. And this conversation is very interesting."

"Do you have any fantasies?"

I knew the question threw her for a loop, because her mouth was half open, as if wanting to talk, but not knowing how to proceed. Her smile was now half frozen on her face. She bit her lip and looked at me. "My fantasies aren't quite so wild."

"You don't want to see me with some girl?" I joked.

"Nuh uh," she grinned, shaking her head.

"So tell me," I insisted.

"I wouldn't mind texting Rick. I guess that's my fantasy."

My mouth went dry, my heart beating fast. "Oh my God," I rolled my head to the side half laughing, but in a black humor sort of way, to make the pain seem easier. I suppose I should have figured it out, but it surprised me all the same.

"Didn't you say that would be stupid?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she answered. "But a girl can dream?"

There it was, the truth laid bare between us. I had fantasies of her with Rick and she had fantasies of Rick. I felt my possessiveness toward her intensify once again.

"We are so fucked up," I said with a smirk, my stomach doing backflips.

We got home and I poured her a glass of wine and we spent the night sucking and fucking. I'm sure my roommate heard, but I didn't care.

--

A few days later she hinted to me that she had a surprise, but I had to wait until the weekend to get it. Like a kid before Christmas I wondered what it could be. We already had sex eight ways to Sunday and she knew I wasn't really into the local sports in our area so I wondered if maybe she'd gone out and gotten some sort of girl present for herself like theater tickets and hoped to pawn them off as a date night type gift.

We agreed to meet Saturday and I came to her place and had brunch with Andrei and his wife, all four of us. They left and Anastasia told me to go upstairs and wait for her on the bed, telling me I should take off my clothes to get my surprise, winking at me.

I hustled up the stairs and entered her bedroom. It was a nice guest room, the queen sized bed a little large for the space, her belongings stuffed in every corner of the place, but the bed was very nice and comfortable. I sat back on the sheets, pulling the blanket up because it was a tad cold.

She entered the room in a robe, "It's a little something I picked up for our trip to Rick's lake house," she purred, and she let the robe fall to her feet.

She wore the most incredible bikini I'd ever seen, black and skimpy. It contrasted nicely with her sandy hair and pale skin. The top cupped her perky breasts and the bottom.. I cannot even explain the thrill I got watching the taut fabric cross low, well beneath her belly button, or the seam that extended down her crotch, almost obscenely so. She must have shaved, because gone was her muff, the "v" of the fabric thinner than the space between her legs. I learned later that this was a "micro-bikini" bottom. She turned and bounced her ass for me a couple of times. Even with her slightly spread legs I could see her large labia deform the smoothness between her legs. I didn't know if I should say anything, it looked vulgar, and I couldn't imagine her wearing it in front of other people.

"Oh my fucking God, that is gorgeous," I said, stunned.

"You like?"

"Absolutely. Wow. But the lake-house? I don't know about that," I smiled wrily. I couldn't imagine Anastasia walking around in that. It would be scandalous.

Then she stunned me completely. "Oh Rick," she said, placing her hand across her crotch and another across her breasts, "My boyfriend will be back soon! Why did you call me into your bedroom?"

I gulped, unable to respond to what she had just said. She was roleplaying, and oh what a roleplay it was.

"Come here," I croaked helplessly.

"Wait, you want me to get in bed with you? What if Josh finds out?"

There was an uncomfortable moment when I weighed the pro's and con's of continuing and threw my good sense out the window.

"Don't worry about him, just come over," I said, pulling down blanket, exposing my rock hard cock.

"Rick!" she removed her hand from her crotch and covered her mouth, feigning embarrassment, "I'm a good girl Rick. What do you want me to do?"

"Suck it," I said, grinning. "Fuck Josh, just come over and suck it."

She crawled up onto the bed, slinking like a panther toward me in her new bathing suit.

"Can I at least kiss you first?"

Her breasts hung down and her mouth connected with mine, her tongue parting my lips as we kissed passionately and open mouthed.

She broke the kiss, "Oh Rick, I've wanted to kiss you for so long, but I just couldn't. I wasn't allowed." At this point she broke character and chuckled, it seemed so fake and corny, yet it was so damn erotic.

"You're allowed now baby," I said.

She kissed me again and winked. "You want me to suck this?" and she gripped it, lowering herself onto me, taking it between her lips.

She paused, "Your penis is so big and hard, bigger than Josh!"

I just looked at her, grinning. Anything I would say would just ruin the moment. She leaned back down and continued to suck and stroke me. Finally I relented, saying a nice and vague, "Oh my God, this is so good! You are so sexy. Josh is a lucky man."

She smiled at me and winked, saying in accented broken English, "Now you are lucky man Rick."

She stopped with the blowjob and started moving like a stripper. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs in a nice V shape. The micro-kini bottom didn't even cover her lips now, and I felt I needed a stack of one dollar bills.. She pulled the crotch of her swimsuit to the side and spread her pussy for me, vulgar and sexy. "Rick, you make me so aroused, I cannot tell even Josh, I'm so ashamed."

"You can always tell Josh," I said, winking.

"Josh won't get mad?" she smiled.

"I think Josh likes it," I answered.

"Maybe Josh won't mind if we have a little sex right? Just a little sex, I wouldn't mind having Rick's hard penis inside me," Anastasia purred.

I was done fucking around with this role play. Her comment flipped a switch inside me and I got up and jumped on top of her.

"Oh Rick, what are you doing?" She asked as I spread her legs.

I was rock hard and scrambling my brain for suitable words. I didn't want to come off as a pushy pervert, but I had to say something. I nuzzled her neck and pulled up her new bikini top, licking her boobs. No longer was I in role playing mode, all the strange taboo thoughts were coming out of me.

Playing along I told her I noticed she packed only the finest panties for the trip to the lake, and I wondered if it was for Rick's benefit. Anastasia just sort of smiled with her eyes closed and said, "Would you like that?" and I told her yes. It was the ultimate confession.

I proceeded to tell her how I imagined her cavorting around the lake, flirting with Rick but not being too obvious in front of our other friends. I was giving her instructions, more than describing my fantasy. I told her I wondered if we could make it work, would she really give herself to Rick.

Anastasia pushed back and wiggled out of her swimsuit bottom before turning over on all fours, presenting her pussy to me from the rear.

"Yes, maybe I could do that," she answered.

I slid behind her and pressed into her. "Da, da, da," she moaned and it took me a second to realize she was saying "Yes, yes, yes," in Russian.

I described Rick caressing her body, reaching between her legs.

"More," she panted.

I told her I imagined me in my room, knowing she was having sex in another room with Rick but there was nothing I could do about it. I told her how Rick would hold her close and kiss her neck and rub her between her legs, daring her to cry out.

At this point Anastasia was begging me to fuck her harder and I obliged. I didn't want to cum, though. I wanted to enjoy the moment and make it last all night. I clammed up and tried to imagine baseball players and scientific equations, anything to keep me from bursting inside her. I even stopped and pulled out entirely as Anastasia urged me to keep going.

I finally slid back in, far enough from the point of no return I felt safe getting back into a rhythm and she asked me to continue talking.

"You know what really gets me hot?" I said, and without waiting for her to answer I said, "Just thinking about you and him having that first real kiss."

"Ohhh, daaaaa," she moaned, drawing it out and I asked her if she wanted to have sex with my Rick and she said "Yes," in a strong clear voice.

"I have a confession," she said, surprising me.

"What?" I asked, not knowing if this was role playing or real.

"We already had our first kiss," she stammered.

"Like, a real kiss?" I asked, pistoning into her.

"Before I came to bed at Rick's."

"Oh my God, this is so hot," I said, "Tell me the truth, are you serious?"

"He wanted to touch me, but I pushed him away, but he did kiss me," she answered, and I lost it, coming deep inside her as she climaxed with me.

We collapsed next to each other on the bed. So many lines had been crossed, so many elements of our relationship had been blown up in one crazy fuck session.

-

For the next month Rick was involved in most of our dirty talk, but it wasn't as if everything was smooth.

We were at a strange crossroads in our relationship and I wasn't comfortable where it was headed. At this point I was fully aware of my confusing sexual desires, but I was pretty sure that as tempting as it was to believe that Anastasia and Rick would somehow hit it off at the lake-house, and everything would be happy-ever-after, I knew in my heart this might not be the case.

There was still a huge wild card in our little love triangle - Rick. Did I want Anastasia to seduce him, let him believe she was cuckolding me? Our fantasy talk thus far implied exactly that. No, my pride was too great, there was no way I was doing that.

I wondered if I should even be mad at Rick, but then I remembered how he didn't interfere on the picnic table, he probably figured it out and if your own friend dangles his hot girlfriend in front of you, how much of that was your fault? Was he suppose to confess he'd tried to move in on her?

Anastasia and I talked over the pros and cons, and it was under these circumstances that I found myself parked in front of Rick's house the next Saturday morning.

I'm here. Going in now, I texted her.

I'm so nervous, came the response.

I walked up the path to his front door. His front yard was immaculate. The small dirt strip up against the house where flowers bloomed when he was married no longer was as lush, but the bushes were well trimmed, the grass mowed recently.

Rick had been expecting me, and as I raised my hand to push the doorbell, my heart hammering in my chest I saw movement behind the the distorted glass of the window and heard footsteps before the door clicked open.

"What's up my brutha," I greeted him and I reached out and gave him our standard greeting, a hug of friendship.

He led me to the living room where his large flatscreen was tuned to some sports channel. Honestly it was hard to concentrate, and I didn't try. He offered me a beer.

"So what's up man?" he asked. I earlier told him I needed to talk to him privately, and now the moment of truth had arrived. It was time to wave the banner of interest to Rick, one of my best friends for years.

I took a swig of beer and started to say something and paused, my words not coming out right.

"I'm sorry," I said.

He got a worried look on his face, "Dude, are you alright?"

My heart hammered and I felt like I was having a sort of hot flash. This was incredibly difficult. I had no idea if it would work.

"Okay, I want to tell you something," I started out, "you're one of my best friends."

I paused, suddenly all the practice, all the repetition didn't matter, my mouth was dry so I sipped again, trying to grab onto liquid courage.

"You remember when we spent the night, that double date? Did you and Anastasia, I won't be mad if you tell me, did you do anything, risque?"

He swallowed, clearly guilty, and looked at the ground. "Look, I, uh, it wasn't anything."

"I'm not mad, just tell me what happened. What did you two do?" I asked.

"I kissed her goodnight and I might have been a bit inappropriate with my hands, I'm sorry."

It was confirmed. I liked hearing it from his mouth.

"That's okay man. I kind of set you up actually," and I searched for the words as he looked at me surprised.

"This is going to sound really weird, but I have to tell you," I continued.

"Okay?" said Rick slowly, doubt in his voice.

"Anastasia and I have been talking," I swallowed hard. "and I promised I'd ask you - God - I can't believe I'm asking you this," I smiled at him trying to be re-assuring.

"What?" he grinned back. He knew.

"So do you want to have a threesome?"

Rick leaned against the kitchen counter, smiling at me, like he couldn't believe he heard it. "Oh fuck, are you serious?"

"Serious as a heart attack," I nodded with a small grin. Now that I'd said it suddenly the weight of the world seemed to have lifted off my shoulders.

"You, both of you, want to let me," he paused for effect, "have sex with Anastasia?"

"She actually dressed up in a little bikini for me, pretended to seduce you at the lake-house."

"Hold on," he said, and he came over and sat down on the couch, his hands on his knees.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wondering.

"I just want to remember this moment forever," and he let out this laugh. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be weird, but this is great. Thank you. Thank you," he looked at the ceiling.

"So I'm assuming it's a yes?" I said, knowing the answer.

"Fuck yes!" he roared. "Your girlfriend is fucking gorgeous, dude. Fucking gorgeous. I'd owe you."

I nodded at him. Truthfully I was as excited as he was, but it was an odd feeling, having this new bond with him. The secret was no longer a secret.

"So like, if you don't mind me asking, when?" he asked.

I smiled slightly, turning red, "She's at the park down the street, just waiting for the word, but if it's not a good time, we were thinking maybe the 4th?"

He looked at me with a sly grin, "Now is a very good time."

"Oh fuck, I can't believe this," I answered, tapping my feet out of nervousness, "You wouldn't believe how hard it was to work up the courage. Seriously. I've been barely eating for the last 24 hours."

"You decided this yesterday?"

I nodded again, "Look I could talk to you all day about it, but let's just wait until we're all in bed exhausted. It's a hell of a story."

"I had this feeling Anastasia was kind of a freaky chick," he said.

"Honestly, I love her," and I told him that despite all of this, she wasn't just some slut, but we clicked so well, it was just hard to explain.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, anticipating the moment.

"Can you do me a favor? It's kind of a surprise. Just text her," I said.

"Text her? What should I say?"

"Don't tell her you said yes, not directly. Just tell her you heard she has an awesome bikini she wanted to show off, and ask her to come over."

"Sure," he said, giddiness in his voice, and he got up and picked up his phone from the kitchen.

"You know what's weird," I said, as I gave him the number, "I feel like we're both 16 again, plotting to pick up chicks again."

Rick laughed, "It does, don't it?" He typed in the message, me standing over him, making sure he got it right. "That good?" he asked.

"Send it."

"Okay," and he hit the send button. He looked up at me. "Is she supposed to send something back?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I told her I'd text her. She once told me it was a fantasy of hers to text you, it was sort of a cheating girlfriend thing I guess."

"You two are crazy," he said.

We waited a minute or so and his phone beeped in return. Is Josh with you?

He responded yes.

Coming, she replied.

The park was only a few short blocks away. We both waited, laughing at the absurdity of the situation when the doorbell rang.

I stood back and watched him open the door, her standing there in a gorgeous little black party dress, the bikini, I knew, underneath.

"Hi Rick," was all she managed to say.

"Come in," he answered and he reached out to her as she leaned in to give him a hug. I wondered if something would happen right then but they parted and she came over to me and she kissed me, open mouthed, full on the lips. I could smell perfume that she must have just put on, a pleasant scent signalling her desire. She dropped her handbag and I peeked at Rick who had a big smile on his face.

"I'll get drinks," he said, strutting to the kitchen.

She broke the kiss and gazed at me with her sweet smile, her eyebrows raised as if to say she couldn't' believe she was here.

"You want a drink?" I asked.

"Please," she answered, her usual chatty self subdued.

She walked into the kitchen with us, picking up her handbag, and looked around biting her lip, quiet.

Rick pulled out a bottle of wine and showed it to her. She nodded, and he opened it, pouring her a glass.

"Can I offer a toast?" I said, grinning at both of them.

"Yes, please," Anastasia and Rick said.

"I wanted to thank Rick for agreeing to this little meeting," and Anastasia giggled, "and I want to thank Anastasia for being so cool and so god damned beautiful." I looked at her in the eyes, her face beaming.

We each took a long swig from our respective glasses.

I spoke up again. "Honestly, I'm not exactly sure how we are going to do this, but before we start I just wanted to say that Anastasia has always had a little thing for you Rick, and it was kind of crazy before I realized I had kind of a think for Anastasia maybe getting together with you, so I just want to get it out there now. After we finish, today, I know Anastasia probably wouldn't mind going out with you one on one, and it kind of drives me a little crazy and maybe not in a good way thinking about it, but if you want, go for it, at least once or twice."