All Comments on 'She Returns, Roommate in Tow!'

by PRRV

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Thank you much for taking on my open ended story and producing a strong continuation. I guess no story is ever truly 'ended' until all the protagonists are dead. There was another BTB continuation in Loving Wives yesterday, Welcome to the field of writers, we can use all the new ones we can get.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

So he sucker punched and castrated a drunk. Wow, how brave and manly.

Why assault him at all? What if he killed him? A thousand pounds of force will break bones and there are a LOT of arteries that travel through the groin.

So having established that hubby is a violent, bullying sociopath, given to fits of rage and cowardly attacking incapacitated people, how do we know he isn’t a wife beater as well? Maybe he’s a closet homosexual, repressing his unnatural desires and channeling them into egregious violence.

Why not? Makes about as much sense as anything you are writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another cuck and skank story. Nothing new or erotic about being cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4 stars as written, because of the detailed epilogue it would be better written in third person as the main character/narrator would not know all of the details of what happened to Clark, Clark’s wife, and Angie unless he had a P.I. following them for them for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not that Angie didn’t deserve the classic BTB treatment, but this is just a sad story. Nothing enjoyable here, folks. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Whackdoodle is showing why he/she/it is named Whackdoodle. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story good. Epilogue over the top. Dragged it down.

.

3 ***

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I agree with Whackdoodle. Author and kirei8 could use the balls that Clark lost because real men may fight but they do not sucker punch someone in the balls and then keep hitting. So everyone here is real crap of person. Also stupid and unbelievable that Clark would not press charges. His wife would have to know what happened anyhow, and Clark would want to imprison Dave, and sue for damages (which he would get).

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Not a bad effort, but it pales compared to Greenday's today.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

The first half of the story started out decent, but right after the physical retribution the entire plot went to hell. It's just a random collection of thoughts thrown against the wall for effect. 3*

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

One question. How do you stand on a man's foot and kick him in the balls at the same time? He'd be too close for even your knee. You went off on the future for Clark's wife. Then back tot he present. A epilog is supposed to be a short tie in after the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NOBODY refers to the University of Texas as Texas U. or TU. EVERYONE knows it is known only as "UT".

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Great ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read this story before by someone else. Nothing new here.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

The next husband suicided in front of the cheating couple? Seriously? Why not a double murder suicide? Too dramatic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb aggies call it TU. Author is showing their preference for breeding with sheep by doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As if anyone should ever bother trying to edit/augment or add to one of Odiouser's pathetic streams of bullshit.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Much like the horrid February Sucks story why would I want to read a follow-up to another cucky shit story?? Note I don't.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

FireFox59: But you did. The story is boring and over told in this tag. The story is not the least bit creative. Try another style of writing as your narrative did flow well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bro are you okay

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars - standard BTB - no new or unique material.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I've noticed literally anyone can finish an Odoreater story better than the really bad, "Im not gay but I love eating other mens cum" original "story" that little closet queen pushes out.

I found it decent enough but this "She contended that since I managed to, by "barbarically crude means," she added, had prevented any "real sex" from occurring then I needed to just suck it up, forgive my wife and move on from it together and stronger for it." Yeah, almost none of them would ever even make a statement that could be twisted to sound like that. You just follow the leaders here who are the typical "Alpha" I dont buy into that shit stuff while sitting aroundf their rusty trailer in a sweat stained t-shirt.

Other than that, not bad.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy your stories because of your definitive method of neutering your bulls. Another real improvement on Odiouser’s story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only thing redeeming in this series is calling that insufferable, steaming pile of fetid, castrated bovine excrement cast haphazardly upon those so-called "40 Acres" in Awwwwstin is referring to it correctly as... T.U. Texas University. The SECOND Texas land-grant university after, Texas A&M! Gig 'em y'all!!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Hooray for the man of the family. Some women.....................................

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I was a little tense at first, then when Hubby delt with the interloper felt much better. Another reader questioned about the ability to stand on one foot then kick with the other. I could see myself stopping with my left moving back somewhat so I could then get a full swing in my kick for more horse power. The poor guy was just an old bf I think the punishment was a little severe. However I have been there so I can tell you he got off lucky just to loose his nutts. The wife was the one that truly deserved punishment for her attempt at cheating and cuckolding hubby. Leaving her ass was a burn. But it seemed like she deserved more to me. I don't know maybe ripping out her pubic hair? 5 stars great story. I love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another divorced husband working on his anger management issues as suggested by his court appointed therapist by writing out his feelings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Here come all the teenagers who need to follow, did you all eat tide pods too? This site has become boring with the SAME story over and over.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Sort of okay, but it didn’t grab me at all

3/5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Don’t self punish, just forget her and move on. Find a better woman and be happy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Weak. Good Conclusion, But The Epilog Was Lame.

Have you ever dealt with a car salesman that you could tell was trying to screw you over? So did you stop shopping for cars after that experience? Its not really the wife's fault. He married an arrogant selfish bitch who had no respect or personal ethics; so who's fault is that? Tell me love is blind, and I'll tell you Darwin isn't. The blind lovers tend to exist at the bottom end of the bell shaped curve, and don't have a lot of successful progeny, thank God. Maybe the almost-a-cuck should be a little more discerning and objective when choosing his next life partner? Although he may be doing the gene pool a favor by just skipping the reproduction thing. Sounds like the wife has hung up her horn making life style too. Overall a good outcome. Thanks for the effort.

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

So goes the millennial marriage. Lol smarten up young dumb assess lol

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Good story, Thanks. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous