All Comments on 'She Said Yes - A Covid-19 Story Ch. 06'

by patannon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
forrestssforrestssalmost 3 years ago

Best series! Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

next chapter?

patannonpatannonalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your enthusiasm. It takes me about a month to finish a chapter. In the next I already know he confronts the decision whether to continue wearing the chastity device or take it off. I'm working on his thoughts. Should he or shouldn't he take it off, that is the question. :-)

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77almost 3 years ago

Hi, I'm really liking this story. I enjoy how it is not all about cruelty and punishment. It's real, relatable and very enjoyable. I'm disappointed that it has not got more attention that is truly deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story. The romance is palpable, or maybe it is compassion that is coming through. I also like your post masturbation treatment. That’s how I feel too.

Very well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FML... i NEED the next chapters... i really hope that you make Amanda fall secretly in love with him, just because they fit so good together and it would be so fitting that they also end up as a couple/lovers... Amanda needs a good man and he is it... maybe he could become her go2 guy for the website and onlyfriends?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous