She Said Yes - A Covid-19 Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good shower?"

"Yeah, I have laundry to do."

"So, I see. Don't let me stop you. But when you get the first load on, why don't you come back so we can continue our conversation?"

"The one about me?"

"Yes, the one about you. Go ahead, get your laundry started. Looks like you have quite a bit to do, including those sheets."

I had picked up the sheets I took from the bed before Julie arrived and wrapped the rest of my clothes in them. Amanda was not cross, so I breathed easier. I got a load of underwear sorted and started.

"Here, sit beside me." She patted the cushion on her right. She was in the middle of the sofa; I had the arm to lean against. She curled her legs and turned toward me. We were close. Close enough I imagined I could feel her warmth. Or maybe I was just getting warm with her red lips so close. Her right arm rested on the top of the back cushion. She twisted her hair in her fingers.

"You know I appreciate living here, and you know I like you. I want you to understand I only want what is best for you."

I wasn't sure where this was going, but so far, I like it. I responded, "Having you here has been great for me during this pandemic. I just want you to be happy."

"Oh, I am. I am happy here. And that's why I care about the way your impulsivity controls your life. I know you have been working on it. You have discovered that masturbation plays a role. That's what you said, isn't it?"

"Um. Yes, Ma'am."

"No, no, no, it's not like that. I'm not criticizing you or your behavior toward me. I don't think you could be better behaved. I think it's pretty awesome Julie has no fear around you, even from the first moment you two met. You can't imagine how some guys come on to her, making her feel afraid. No, you are perfect for us. I just thought we might use my time with you for something positive in your life. I'd like you to tell me how it goes when you try to stop masturbating."

She waited and just looked at me. I couldn't look away, even though I wanted to. Her lips didn't move. I bit mine. She continued to twist a lock of hair. It felt like an eternity, the silence. I had to speak, "After our talk at noon, I decided to try a little self improvement before hand. Kind 'a like a reward system - 50 sit-ups beforehand. I thought everyone's goals could be met, but it didn't work out. I took a long hot shower and I still owe 50."

"Having trouble with self improvement then?"

"Yeah. I've tried working out on my own. I guess I'm just more motivated to jack off than to exercise."

"That's hardly surprising. One has long term benefit, the other immediate. When you are in charge, the immediate overcomes the long term. You need someone else to be in charge."

"I haven't thought of it that way. At work the duties are clear and I know what needs to be done. Here, not so much. I'm even late doing my laundry."

"Exactly my point. What if we put me in charge of your options while I'm here? We will have some time to see how that goes for you. Nothing permanent, nor even long term, just a trial run."

She leaned in toward me on the sofa. I was a little uncomfortable. When she leans toward me it is really hard not to look down at her chest. I closed my eyes and asked, "How can we put you in charge really? It is east to say yes, I'll do what you say for an hour or two but then not follow through. I'm so good at jerking off."

"I get that. I'm sure you are something of an expert. But change takes just as much practice. Self discipline is hard work. It is so much easier to simply do what feels good at the moment. But I can help. I want to help and I am confident I can, if you let me."

"How? I don't get it."

"Look at me. That's it. I want to help you by taking charge of your orgasms. That is, I will be the one who limits your short-term options, giving you the freedom to think long-term. By giving up day-to-day decision making, you will be free to see the big picture."

I was very uncertain. I trust Amanda. I think she wants what's best for me. I ready to give her authority; I think I already do. I don't know exactly what she wants. I know I can't stop masturbating. I get that it is short term, but it feels really good, and I am really good at it, and I can do it over and over again. What would life be like without it?

"Do you want me to take charge?" She touched my face, forcing me to look into her face. She was maybe a foot from me. I looked down at her lips. I studied the turn of her mouth. She was smiling, as if she enjoyed this. It was disconcerting.

"How? How is that possible? Even if I wanted to, how..."

She turned away from me and reached to her left. "I went out and bought this for us. I am confident that if you trust me to be the one in control, with this device we can make a breakthrough together."

She handed me the box. I knew right away what it was. It said male chastity device. She wanted me to lock up my dick so I couldn't masturbate. I confess I have thought about it. I know some professionals offer key holding service for those who want it. I wondered what that would be like, to give up complete control of my prick to someone else. I have spent so much time and energy on it. My dick has been the center of my life, especially during this pandemic. What would it be like to be without it?

"I propose we try it for one day. One day, 24 hours, where I hold the key and you see whether you can replace immediate gratification with deferred benefit for one day, only one day. Just to see how it goes for 24 little hours. I'm here anyway. You can always opt out if it is too hard. Ha, ha, that's a little joke - too hard."

"Yeah, I get it. I lock myself up and give you the key for one day. Then we unlock me."

"Yes, just to see how it goes. Perhaps it's better to remember I'm not locking you up. I'm only taking away access to your prick. It's just a small part of you that will be locked and under my control. You will not be locked up; in fact, you will be free. Free to get on with your life, accomplishing long term goals. You give up access to your dick, not your whole person. You make the decision to let go of it for one day to be free. I take charge of your dick and you find positive alternatives for the time you would have spent masturbating."

"I don't know. I need to think about it."

"Well, on the off chance that you might accept my plan, I've asked Julie to come over this evening. She agreed to be with you while I am online with clients. You like being with her and she already feels safe with you. Maybe you might watch a movie or something together."

"Julie will be with me, just me, this evening?"

"I can certainly call her off if you don't want to go through with our one-day experiment."

"I think maybe I might like to try it out if Julie will be here. Just for one day."

"Of course. One day. 24 hours from now we unlock and talk about how it went. Then, of course, you may want to take one of your long hot showers. Or you may choose to try another day. Entirely up to you. You will be perfectly free to choose to do that or not, as you will."

"And Julie will be here with me?"

"Yes, she will be here with you all evening. Then she will stay the night with me. In the morning she will lead you through some simple exercises, planks and such, for you to learn how to exercise."

"Only one day?"

"We can go longer if you like, but let's not get greedy. One day is enough for now."

"No, that's not what I meant. One whole day?"

"Yes, to be a real test, I think one day is the minimum. I should warn you. Julie can be a bit weird. She like to watch porn videos. I have no idea why. She may try to talk you into watching one of her porn channels this evening. Of course, you can say no. If you need me to, I can put a stop to that."

"Yes, I get it. I give you the keys and tomorrow afternoon we talk about it and you give the keys back to me."

"Yes, that sums it up. I take responsibility for your dick for one day. You give up access to your dick, put me in charge of it, and maybe you will find other means of gratification. We don't know. In any event, Julie will be here to help, at my direction. I think the morning will be important. Julie will wear her very tight body stocking to demonstrate yoga positions for you."

Again silence. Amanda let me create a mental picture of the morning. I couldn't read her face, the slight smile, the twirling of her hair, eyes glued on me. I heard her breathe in through her nose. It was an intense moment. I had to speak, to break the silence.

"So, how does this thing work?" I started opening the box.

"I want you to know you can opt out at any time. If you ask, I will give you the keys and Julie will leave you alone. You don't have to deal with her."

I found a lot of hard plastic pieces in the box. Opening the bags, I poured them out on the coffee table.

"This was the only type they had in stock at the sex shop I pass on my run each day. It may not be the best long term, but with all the parts, we can adjust it to fit snuggly. We will want to use the lubricant that comes with it. Sometimes the plastic can chafe in all the wrong places, but adding lubricant helps a whole lot."

I admit my curiosity took hold. I couldn't picture how this thing went together and how it stayed on. The part for the penis was obvious. You just put your dick in there. The end of the clear plastic tube was shaped like the head of my dick. But the rest looked like a complicated three-dimensional puzzle with lots of parts.

She pieced together most of the parts, forming a ring with posts. Then the penis cage went on the front and she closed the small padlock.

"There now. Doesn't that look good?" She held it up for me to see. "All we have to do is find the right size ring for you. Your balls go through here and because this opening between the cage and the ring is narrow, they can't back out. Once locked in place, your dick won't escape its little home. You can urinate through this opening here. But even if you want too, which you don't of course, you can't masturbate for as long as I have both keys."

"Um, you want to start now?"

"Yes. I have time now and then again tomorrow afternoon at this same time to give back the keys. I can help you size the ring if you want me too."

"Um, I guess so."

"Good! Let's get started. Why don't you take off your shorts and sit here on the edge of the table? We can work on this together."

She has seen me naked before. Once in a while in session she has made me sit like this on the edge of her bondage bed while she does very painful things to my cock and balls. I stood and started to drop my shorts. That's when I remembered I had no underwear.

"Oh! Naughty boy! You are all ready to go! Did you see this coming?"

"No, all my underwear are in the wash."

"Well, you can get back to the laundry soon enough. Let's see. I think the middle size ring should be good, but let's try one size smaller."

Having her pull my balls and attempt to slide the ring on from below was enough contact to begin an erection, even after masturbating three times today. The first ring didn't work, but the middle size one did. After lubricating it, she positioned it behind my balls, she got it closed over my prick with a piece that had two posts. It wasn't easy. The plastic pinched, hair got trapped and pulled, but she got it on without serious damage by putting her finger between the plastic and my skin. Then she added another piece, a middle post and the smallest spacer.

By this point, my prick was fully erect. It looked like there was no way it would fit into the plastic cocoon she had in her hand.

Ananda was enthusiastic. "This will take a little time, but it will all go together. Soon your prick will be locked away and I will have the only keys."

Her enthusiasm didn't match what I was feeling. She temporarily hooked the open lock on the center post. Then she lubricated the inside of the tube where my cock would go. She began pressing my cock into the tube. It slowly squeezed itself into the shape of the cage. Under her continuous gentle pressure, the head of my prick was extruded into the place it was supposed to go. Then more slow pressure allowed her to line up the posts on the ring with the receivers in the top of cage. She unhooked the padlock and forced the posts to mate to the cage. It didn't hurt, her finger protected me. But my prick was under a lot of pressure. She was being very careful not to pinch anymore skin and went very slowly. After a bit of continuous pushing my cock complied, she was able to hook the lock on the center post and close it.

I heard the click.

"There now. After we learned how to prevent your skin from being caught between parts, it didn't hurt, did it?"

"No, Ma'am."

"We're all done here. I have the keys. You can get dressed and go back to your laundry. Nothing has changed, except now I have the keys to your prick. It looks so cute, locked up like that. Don't you just love it? If you find it becomes uncomfortable, a little of this lubricant in the right place will help a lot."

She picked up all the remaining pieces and put them in the black bag that came with the set, "I feel really good about this. I hope you do too. I will not betray your trust in me. I will be responsible to keep these keys with me. You won't find them when I'm not here. I'll have them. Your prick is important to you; the keys to it are important to me. Tomorrow afternoon I will give these keys back to you. For now, I'll wear them on this gold chain necklace."

"I trust you. You may be right. I'm willing to try this out. It feels a little strange, like my prick is gone."

"You will be surprised how quickly you get used to it. You will forget your wearing it until you have an itch you can't scratch, an impulse you can't gratify."

She held the keys dangling from the necklace. "Would you help me with this?"

She turned her back to me. I took the ends of the gold chain and hooked them together. When she turned back, the keys found their place between her breasts. The red on her lips emphasized the grin on her face. Her eyes were bright. "I'm the one in charge of your prick now."

"Yes, you are. Thank you for working with me on this."

"Oh, trust me, it is my pleasure."

"I do trust you."

"I'm so excited, aren't you? I think I need to go to my room now." She gave me a hug and left me. I suppose she was going to get ready for another call.

I'm learning how much effort she puts until getting prepared for each client: outfit, makeup, hair. She makes a serious effort to fulfill fantasies and dominate men. I think she likes her work. She is amazing. And she cares about me.

I get that she went out and purchased this chastity device for me with her own money. That isn't lost on me. When she got here, she had nothing but her suitcase and box of stuff. Now she has money to spend on me and that feels good. She is being successful again. I feel really good about being a part of that.

When my first load of laundry was dry, I put on a pair of boxer briefs. The additional support for the cage was good. I tried pulling and twisting the device. It wasn't coming off easily, even when my cock was flaccid. With my cock at its smallest, the head was still at the end of the cage. My prick was trapped. I could see it. I could not touch it. What was, until a few minutes ago, the center of my experience, was now caged and locked away. I considered my options for the day.

I didn't wake up this morning expecting my prick to be locked up, nor did I anticipate Julie would come over to be with me. I didn't know my shower wank would be my last for a whole day. Somehow things didn't work out as expected.

Amanda brings new things into my life. I am really glad she's here. She wants to try this experiment. She says she is excited. I like making her happy. Right now, all I want to do is apply some lubricant to the ring behind my balls.

12