All Comments on 'She Saw a Huge Snake: Nature Walk'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
vertabrevertabreover 15 years ago
Great Story

One of the better types of these stories. Your not giving too much away, but still keeping my interest. Very well written, considering most of these stories are the well hung male in control. Nice to see a change, so keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope you revive this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story!!!

Waiting for parts 3 & 4& More!!!!

Aubrey missed her chance! She should of been filming. She should of filled at least half a dozen rolls of film. There was plenty to shoot, especially with the third hiker they picked up Kelsey.

I bet she also wished she had a movie or video camera with her. A movie of these events would of been perfect for the young couple of friends. to view in the future.

PistolgripPistolgripabout 1 year ago

Well done. The whole concept is quite easy to believe. Being thati have a small dick it, i find it very erotic. As for Aubrey having total control i can imagine all the possibilities. Wanna see three and four.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8913 days ago

>Massive Breasts

Diana, you consider a C-cup to be ENORMOUS instead of average/medium-sized. I don't actually believe your descriptor here and I don't get why you mislead your breast-enjoying WLW readers into thinking there's anything larger than a C-cup on the entire planet in your reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous