She Screams For Ice Cream

Story Info
Selling popsicles gets hot and steamy.
3.1k words
4.46
10.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
210 Followers

"It's so hot out, why don't you turn on the a/c?"

"It doesn't work."

She huffed at that statement, "how does an ice cream truck be so hot on the inside with a freezer?"

"Easy, it creates heat."

"That makes no sense, don't be dumb."

"The heat must be getting to your head. A/C units... freezers... fridges; they're heat pumps, they pull heat out of the air to make it cold."

"And that makes it hot," she looked at him.

"Yeah."

He pulled into a neighborhood and turned the music on, she scowled.

"It's show time," he smiled.

"Yeah... back in the hot box- just had to sell ice cream on one of the hottest days."

"Of course. We're making money," he smacked her butt as she climbed to the back of the van.

It looked to them that the whole neighborhood was outside, adults and children ran and walked to the van, she tried to put on her best customer service face.

"Hey lil boys and girls, ready to spend your parents money," she smiled.

They cheered, thankful for the reprieve.

"Kid, right," a woman said

"It's like they're immune to heat," she smiled.

Slowly the kids started to whittle away.

"You think it's okay to be selling pop sickles to kids looking like that," some Karen glared.

"It's hot and you should be thankful we're here."

"It doesn't matter if it's hot, you should still dress presentable."

"Ma'am... it's a halter top."

"With no bra, and those booty shorts," she snapped.

"They don't care, they just want sweets. It's hot outside and hotter in here, we've been out here all day, I am pouring sweat. I don't know who you think you are, but I ain't dealing with your Karen crazy crap, we don't do that here."

"There's no need for an attitude!"

"You came to me with an attitude, lady, judging how I'm dressed. This can go three ways; you can buy what we have, make your kids happy... take your little crotch goblins on somewhere, or I can dog walk you up and down this cul-de-sac."

"She'll do it, too," he yelled from the driver seat.

"Fine," the woman said feeling defeated.

"Trust me, none of us really like her either," a man laughed.

"She's a real see you next Tuesday," a woman laughed.

She laughed with her, "I hope you enjoy the goodies, kiddies!"

Once the last kids left, they drove to the next street and the next.

"Can we take a break... please," she begged and plopped down in the passenger seat, turning off the music.

"I don't see why not, look at all the money we made."

"I know. Ugh... that bitch got me even more heated."

"She's just mad she don't have a hot body, like yours," he smirked.

He pulled off to the side somewhere they couldn't be seen and went to the back.

"What are you doing?"

"Having a little treat, can't hurt with what we're making today," he opened the freezer.

"Well get me a treat too."

"Oh... I've got a treat for you," he smirked.

He handed her one of the bomb pops he grabbed, she tore it open like one of the kids and stuck it halfway in her mouth. He was looking and she caught him with a devious grin on his face.

"I'm not sucking your sweaty dick, I know that look and you're crazy."

They sat a while, slowly enjoying their snacks, but not too slowly, fighting the heat while the radio played. She would glance at him sitting there in his tank top, the door cracked open, slowly licking at the popsicle staring off at their surroundings, the way he licked at it and sucked at it, she knew what that tongue was capable of, but never saw it in action. Her legs rubbed together and she knew she stared too long, looking away with a small stretch that caught his attention; her messy bun, the way her perky torpedo breast seemed to hold her shirt away from her skin, even more so with the slight arch from her stretch, the yellow shirt just soaked enough you could just see her brown areola and nipple through the thin cotton. He catches her enjoying the rest of her popsicle, licking it and taking it in her mouth, wishing it were him she was doing that to, he started to get turned on himself, especially with the slurping, getting an erection.

As she finished, she looked him over, noticing he was at half mast, "well... that's a little better."

"Don't worry, remember I said I had a real treat for you," he took her wrapper with his to the trash behind them.

"A real treat, huh?"

"Yes," he reappeared with a kiss on her salty neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking out for my girl."

He pressed a wide flat popsicle on her neck, slowly rubbed it back and fourth, the initial touch sent a shiver through her, a moan followed her hiss through her teeth.

"Babe..."

"Shhhh."

The plastic wrapper glided along her wet skin from her neck to her shoulders, stuck under the shirt. Leaning forward slightly as he reached to lift her shirt up, she felt the edge of the creamsicle slowly go down her spine that stiffened her back, but it felt so good, especially he started sweeping the sweet across her entire back, she rested against the dashboard with a sigh enjoying her cooled back.

"See?"

"Mm-hmm," she purred.

The popsicle went lower, he stuck it in the gap in the back of her shorts, cooling the top of her butt, then around her waist. He went so slow, the creamsicle had practically melted to nothing.

"All gone."

"Damn! It's not fair, that felt real good."

"We gotta get back on the road anyway."

"Of course we do," she scowled.

"It'll be over before we know it, we already got the overhead more than taken care of," he pulled from their hidey hole.

Back on the road, he zoomed to the next neighborhood and turned the music on.

"This is gonna be a long one, but good one."

"Can it be the last one, too?"

"You wanted to help."

"True."

Children and parents came hailing them down as they pulled to the curb, she crawled to the back and he joined her, she felt his hand on her butt briefly.

"Who's ready for sweet treats," he asked.

"We are," some cheerful kid yelled.

"All right, take your pick," she said.

"We got soda, chips, candy, popsicles."

"Got anything for adults in there," some guy asked.

"I wish we did," he smiled.

"Looks like you got the real snack right there, another guy said.

"Dad," his kid cried out.

"Thank you," she smiled.

"To the next block, yall take care and stay cold," he yelled going to the driver seat.

Without some wind, puttering around was as bad as sitting idle, they weaved through the area, there was a single teenager, a few kids of various ages on bicycles, an old man doing yardwork waved them down.

"How are ya," he walked up to them.

"How are you, working in this heat," she asked.

"It's not that bad... mind over matter," he pointed to his head and chuckled.

"What can I get you?"

"Looking at you, young lady, might be enough," he teased.

"Oh stop," she giggled.

"I mean it! You're a gorgeous young lady... oh I think I could trim the whole yard with some scissors, now! But I think I'll take that cherrybomb... sounds like it's good enough to fight this heat."

"Good choice, one of my favorites."

"You two be careful in this heat," he said after the exchange.

"I'll eat up the goods before I suffer," she said.

He chuckled, gave her a wave before walking away.

"That dirty old man," she guffawed.

"Can ya blame'em? Shit, you bring out the dirty young man in me."

"Uh-huh... you were already a dirty young man."

"Jackpot," he said as he swung around a corner, "party!"

"Awe fuck!"

"Don't worry, I'm gonna help," he informed her, "you've been popular today."

"I wanted to smack that boy with his bike."

He pulled in front of the house, they started to take notice and approach the van, he joined her in the back.

"It's all worth it," he kissed her cheek and gave her butt a squeeze."

"I know. I guess it ain't that bad, look at all the people we make happy."

He opened the freezer and pulled out a popsicle, "exactly, so chill," he stuck it down the back of her shorts.

She hissed at the cold sensation stuck in her crack, having to quickly ignore it as people were now at the window. It was mostly the relief she wanted, so she didn't complain. Many kids and adults were buying from them. They could feel each others body heat the moments the pressed together. As they worked and chatted she felt the cold dripping of the popsicle leak through the package and down her butt.

"I'm going really need a shower with you playing with the food," she whispered.

He simply smiled.

"Do you hear me?"

"I'm not done with you yet. Plus there's one more small area and we're done."

"There ya go, cutie, enjoy it," she handed off a sundae.

"I like how you react with the cold stuff," he whispered.

"It's doing.... Things."

"Yeah, we do this on the weekends mostly... there ya go," he smiled at somebody.

"Let me just say I'm thankful we only do this on the weekends," she added.

"I know that's right, I couldn't do it," a woman agreed.

"That's why we're heroes, right kids.

A round of cheers from the kids put smiles on both their faces. Once they were done and on their way, she pulled the popsicle from her butt.

"I should make you lick my ass clean," she tossed it.

"I just might."

"With the sweat, too? That's nasty."

"But you'd like it."

"I would," she smiled.

He backed into an empty houses driveway and gave her a look.

"What? Why are we stopping here?"

"No harm in a quick break, plus I kinda wanna see about this new found kink of yours."

"What if we get caught?"

"This house and the two across the street are empty, nobody goes this far to see us back in here."

"If you say so."

"You've been a good partner today, and you turned me on eating that popsicle," he got up.

"I got a little horny watching you, too... all this work trying to get a house, we really haven't had much time... for anything, really," she leaned on the door and looked out the window.

She felt him lift her shirt, the popsicle touch her back, quivering her voice.

"We got a bit of time today."

The street was quiet other than the radio barely winning the noise battle over the freezer and refrigerator, along with her deep breathing. The cold wandering her back as before, she lifted her shirt around her neck while he cooled her off, her favorite part was the cold down her spine, it made her moan and press her hand between her legs.

"C'mere."

She got up and climbed to the back where he motioned her to sit on the freezer door. After easing down, he kissed her and pressed the popsicle to her stomach, slowly sliding it across, then up and under each breast, giving her a hitch in her voice. Still savoring the moment as they kissed, the cold found itself on her thighs, legs willingly opened for him, there wasn't enough shorts there to keep the cold at bay- something she was happy for.

"If this happens more often... damn the heat," she gasped, breaking the kiss.

He just smiled, brining the treat back to her breast and enjoying the look on her face, already turned on himself. The popsicle glided all over each breast, she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lower lip once he pressed it on each fully erect nipple and puffy areola.

"More?"

"Please," she begged.

With one hand he unbuttoned her shorts, pressed the popsicle in her cleavage, slowly sliding it down to her waiting crotch, where it just got close enough, her legs splayed open as wide as they could, he turned it width wise, slowly teasing her, slowly lowering it, through her thong, she felt the cold creep closer to her clit, the cold was starting to seep. Then the engine on the van stumbled a few times, leaving them nothing but the radio.

"Shit," he sat the treat down and went to the driver seat.

"No," she cried out, her pleasure stolen.

"Damn thing won't start, I gotta call this in real quick," he went outside.

He wasn't gone very long, coming back still on the phone and sat back in the chair.

"We're stuck until the tow truck gets here," he sat his phone up front.

"So we have a bit more time than we thought?"

"Yeah, this is it for today."

"So you're going to finish what you started?"

He gave her a sly look, she reached in, handed him a fresh torpedo style one."

"Where were we?"

"Here," she took his hand and stuck the thing between her legs.

She scooted more to the edge and he eased it between her thighs, the cold hit her labia and clit, pressed close, she moaned deep and leaned back, she tapped a foot on the side of the freezer.

"Gah damn that feels good," she gasped.

He rubbed the full length of the treat over her mound, pressed the tip of it right where her clit was, with a quick, small up and down motion. It felt so good to her, but it felt like she was starting to get too numb to climax, although she didn't want him to stop, she needed more.

"Such a clit tease... I need more," she sat up.

"More?"

"The real thing," she stood and pulled her shorts and thong down, "this," she unzipped his shorts, "I need this good humor bar."

He pulled down his shorts and opened the popsicle, giving it a lick. She sat back on the freezer, sucked in air.

"This shits colder than I thought, I think I'm getting even wetter."

He took the popsicle and stuck it in her mouth, deep throating her with it, teasing her with it as if it were is own cock, rubbing it across her lips, tapped it on her tongue when she stuck it out. The heat of her center was tempting him, the head pressing on her clit, she leaned back for better aim, he pushed inside easy and slow.

"Fuckin aye," she moaned just before that treat was pushed down her throat.

He took that popsicle and ran it down her chin to her neck, between her breast, circled the tip around her areolas, she moaned with joy, the cold on her nipples, him deep inside thrusting away sent her over the edge. Soon her breast were tinged orange with juice from the treat that couldn't stand their heat, he leaned forward to lick and suck each breast, giving explicit attention to het nipples, unbothered by the salty sugar. She started to climax, short breathy yelps escaped her mouth before she started gasping for air. Just as she caught her breath, he stuck what was left of the torpedo in her mouth, which she gladly took, slurping on it, letting it drip on her lips and chin, the sight turned him on. Her mouth coated in the sweetness, she bit off what was left and went in sharing sweet kisses.

"I almost want one of these in me," she huffed.

"You're really into cold play," he stated.

"I know, right‽"

He reached in for another and opened it, letting her lick it before rubbing it slowly on her stomach and breast.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck me, yes," she yelled a tad too loud.

He rubbed and tapped het clit with the tip of the popsicle until it started to melt too much, but by then, she was ready for another orgasm.

"Mm-hmm... oh yeah," she struggled to say as he deep throated her with it.

She slurped and sucked, the act of it pushed her over the edge and she climaxed again.

"I think I know where you can stick on," she smiled.

"In there?"

She nodded, "get a cold one."

He did as he was told, opened a new one and gave it a few sucks, made sure to give her pussy a good licking to make sure it was clean. She eased down and turned around, moaned when her breast touched the cold glass, and again when it was stuck in her butt.

"Gah damn, this feels good!"

He eased back inside of her and matched speed with it, taking care not to break it. She held the edge of the window lost in frozen euphoria, the cold from the popsicle grew intense, the cold on her nipples as well, his hot hard cock pushing her more and more. He had left it stationary in her as it melted down, easing it out slowly, leaving nothing but the cold behind and flung it out the window to the bushes. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head, mouth agape, being pounded harder, she finally climaxed and so did he, pushing deep in her with his own moaning.

She still lay across the freezer catching her breath, motioning for help up, he pulled her down to the chair and gave her a kiss. She was covered in the sticky juices of several colors, lost in bliss.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself."

She nodded, "driving an ice cream truck is pretty fun."

"Is this something you wanna try again?"

"Please, let's do it again, I re- what's that in front of us," she pointed.

"Shit, that's the tow truck," he went for his shorts.

He quickly jumped from the van and ran up to the drivers window.

"You two ready?"

"Almost. How... how long have you been here?"

"Almost ten minutes, I didn't want to bother you," he smiled.

"Oh fuck... look... umm," he looked around.

"Don't worry about it... it's not the first time I caught somebody fucking in one of the vans," he laughed.

"Hey there," she walked up to the two of them.

The tow truck driver looked her up and down, "I don't blame you one bit. Let's get this junk hauled, so you two can get cleaned up."

Back at the compound they turned in what money they needed to and was ready to go home.

"So stop and get something to eat, then home," he asked.

"Sounds good, but can we stop for ice cream on the way?"

He just smiled as he got in the car.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
210 Followers