All Comments on 'She Shall Have Music'

by Hubee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
How delighfully kinky!

Thank you, Hubee - this really hit my buttons! Five stars.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 11 years ago
awesome

u rock 2 bad only 2 in labia

ilasilasover 11 years ago
Nice story, but...

Nice story....one comment though...women do not have an adams apple. You may want to take that out ;-)

HubeeHubeeover 11 years agoAuthor
I am glad you read my story so closely

Your point made me doubt myself, so I checked. Women do have an Adam's Apple - it is just smaller and less noticeble than a man's.

I hope you'll read some of my other stories and hopefully give them a score of 5? Some of them only need a few more votes to get to the magic 4.5 average

Everyone has an Adam’s apple, but men’s are usually easier to see. It’s a bump on the neck that moves when you swallow, named after the biblical Adam. Supposedly, it’s a chunk of the Garden of Eden’s forbidden fruit stuck in his descendants’ throats, but it’s actually a bump on the biggest piece of cartilage – thyroid cartilage – surrounding the voice box (larynx). The thyroid cartilage is shield-shaped and the Adam’s apple is the bit at the front. Why do men’s stick out more? Partly because they have bonier necks, but also their larynxes grow differently from women’s during puberty to accommodate their longer, thicker vocal cords, which give them deeper voices.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
A short story of abuse and torture

At least call this drivel what it is.

HubeeHubeeover 10 years agoAuthor
Overthefalls - why bother?

It is a fantasy you moron. If you don't like this kind of story why did you read it? It was kinda clear what it was about. I think you haven't really got the hang of Literotica have you?

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Hubee...why bother?

While I didn't find the story poorly written, nor was I offended by the material, I did find it relatively clinical and as such, not as erotic as it could be. My real comment would be, to echo your own response to overthefalls; some people are going to dislike your stories you moron. If you can't help but lash out at every negative opinion, you're better off not submitting anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous