All Comments on 'She Smiled at Her Pt. 02'

by loveinbriefs

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredible, beautiful, emotional, erotic and funny. You managed to check off all the boxes. No matter how many stories and chapters you create, you never fail to excite and impress me. I was so thrilled when you decided to write about the girls backstories and it was more than what I had hoped for. Showing how Alex was always a careful and thoughtful person was so nice to see. Sometimes people can change your personality or the way you act and treat others and it was nice to see that this was Alex when they met. As far as being able to see an earlier version of Liz, it was great to see that she was the fun loving and giggling girl that she always seemed to be although she was less sure of herself and even slightly neurotic which is what you would expect from someone who is going through major decisions regarding who they are and who they want to be. Overall it was a beautiful part of a life that we got to witness although it was emotionally exhausting but in a good way. As per usual, Thanks for taking the time and putting in the effort to give us this glimpse into how they met and became the couple that is so much fun to read about.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 year ago

Amazing!!! I had to read parts of it a couple times ..real slow and take it all in!! I echo all the things that J.D. said below.. very sensual, sexy, romantic, and of course as usual, very well done!Congratulations 👏 👏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveinbriefs@loveinbriefs
I welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and constructive criticism. I love hearing from you folks; your feedback really helps keep me coming back to the keyboard time and time again and I'm grateful to all of you for that. With that said, I want to express the point that t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES