All Comments on 'She Stopped Speaking to Me'

by dorbb2

Sort by:
  • 338 Comments (Page 4)
cyendreycyendreyabout 1 year ago

FTDS.

Otiginally gave a 4, but over tee years later and no finish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

could have been a 5 with an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wouldn't have minded a part 2. Cannot get over the number of negative comments. Most stories are fantasies. Should be treated as such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting concept here but a shame the story goes on without speaking to us...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like this as a beginning but it needs a continuation... Wish this author would return and write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In your Opening you are right what you said Not any ending at all. What good is any story without a ending? If you are going to do a two Part story Maybe you need to write Both stories first! and not waste the reader's time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After the divorce, It was indeed Harry who convinced his wife that he was cheating on her, Harry provided her with a picture he claimed was her cheating husband. The picture quality of the man's face wasn't clear but he was wearing the same kind of shirt her husband has. So, she assumed her husband was cheating on her... Harry indeed tried to get her into her bed after the divorce... She remembered her ex's warning and refused his advances. It was one of her girlfriends she had shown the picture of her cheating husband to that noticed something on the ear lope. "I didn't know that your ex had a pierced ear?" She took a magnifying glass and looked at that ear and sure enough, the ear had a piercing... the pic was a fake. She ended up hiring a P.I. to find out where her ex was now living.... One evening, while sipping a beer and watching a movie on his wide screen tv. the doorbell rang... He answered the door and there stood his ex-wife. On her knees begging him for her forgiveness, admitting that she had fallen for a slick speaking guy she thought of as a friend.... etc. etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The 1 is for leaving a story in the same way I think you leave your wife after every sexual encounter with her! Unfinished! Unsatisfying!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What no ending!!!! Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So many possible directions for this story to continue. Too bad it was abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where is FTDS when you need him? Lol

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WTF kind of ending is that? Lazy storytelling to not finish a story when the ending will be the best part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

But if everyone else knew the reason for her silence and said nothing, wouldn't that mean they accepted him cheating as being probable? How could they bear to be around him as they did? Why would he want to spend his life with them as friends and family?

FordF150guyFordF150guy10 months ago

Too bad no ending for a story I came upon by chance. Now I will not bother with any other stories by the author since they probably have no ending either.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Surprising to see that, author worked on a other series and posted many stories but he didn't bother to finish this one...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just wasted 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back reading and commenting on the so-called author's pointless gibberish. No stars for you dude -- just the inside of a dark hole.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
Weird and pointless

I don’t care about anyone in the story.

ker63469ker6346910 months ago

This story was rather pointless especially since there was no ending and no reference to another chapter

VanescaVanesca9 months ago

The author did an excellent job in my opinion of conveying the message with his story that regular, honest communications are very important for proper maintenance of loving relationships; and when communications are severed, the relationship decays. "We gave final directions to our lawyers, then I signed off." should have been the last sentence in this story. The remainder of the writing is pointless as it foreshadows some continuation that fails to materialize.

SyzyguySyzyguy9 months ago

Interesting, you capture his total confusion very well. The situation feels unrealistic but, hey, if realism matter the LW section would be almost empty. I agree with the commentator who said that it should have ended with "We gave final directions to our lawyers, then I signed off.". The last bit leads towards an unnecessary future story and breaks the very effective tight focus you have written so well for the rest of your story. I enjoyed it, it provoked some thought, thank you for posting it.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Fascinating. Kafkaesque. I would have preferred no resolution or reason be given.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur8 months ago

Really enjoyable story I think I would have kicked up a stink well before he did

I especially like that you've left it so you can leave it as a stand alone story or add to it if you want

Which I think you should do

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WHAT STORY????? Stories have, at least, a beginning and an end! What the hell kind of writer do you claim to be!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was a very good story, even tho the idiot husband put up with her silent treatment much too long. After a few months at the most, especially with others seemingly knowing the reason why, it's a "talk to me, bitch, tell me what's wrong, or I'm outta here, then see the lawyer for the divorce. To wait 5 months is absurd.

Not to be outdone, the story ended with him getting crank calls, but nothing further. Either finish it with what happened OR leave it when it took 6mo for the divorce to be finalized.

Either way, the wife's a moron for doing what she did & listening to somebody that's likely not all that reliable or trustworthy. I suspect she'll find out from that guy, perhaps with her parent's prodding, that he made up the entire thing to get her in bed. That would cause her mental problems, she'd get depressed, & wonder why the hell she ever gave her loving husband the silent treatment.

Anyway, I was going to rate this a 4, but with the lack of finishing the story, a 2. Bob

acs963acs9636 months ago

2 stars. No ending. Had potential. New idea.

Kronos816Kronos8166 months ago

Great story,

Where's the follow up...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No ending. What a hot mess.

AstordatairAstordatair5 months ago

Where's the end?? This has the potential to be a great story, but since there is no end, it is only a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Incomplete

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No ending, hate unfinished stories.

LiterallybaldLiterallybald3 months ago

What the hell. What sort of ending is that. Good story, pathetic ending

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. That was incredibly stupid. Could have been a great story, without the inane repetition of the point, and the inane ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

2 stars, unfinished story. Had possibilities and then died.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon3 months ago

Started reading and was about to drop it; but saw that it was only two pages, so I decided to read it to conclusion hoping something of substance would come of it ... it didn't

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

up until the last 5 or 6 sentences it was an interesting story.

I have a question for the author,,,, why spend all the time thinking of and writing a story that had no ending. As far as the platform you use to write your neve ending story I am not sure why this platform allows that type of story writing. Sadly your effort just wasted the 30 minutes i took to read it.

Sorry but my rating of a 1 was even more then i wanted to offer as an opinion.

Best of luck on your future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous