She Sure Showed Us! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, this is quite the party!" Emily said.

"Thanks! It's not quite like this every night, but hey, you only live once, right?" I said.

"YOLO!" she said back, as the group relocated to the dining room to watch the game.

The stakes were now a bit higher. Our original group of 10 consisted of mostly close friends, with Bill and Kate being the only ones there who weren't a normal fixture at our parties. But our six new guests represented new people. I checked in with Kirstin, who was still just hanging out naked. She said she was doing ok, but thanked me for checking in.

Our first game ended with Kirstin naked and Sara basically still completely covered but the second game did not appear to be headed toward a lopsided victory for either girl. The first couple of balls went back and fourth on the table multiple times before each goal. Just a few minutes later, both Allyssa and Laura were well on their way to joining Kirstin, with Allyssa in her halter top and thong, and Laura in her bra and panties. Our living room was pretty big but with 16 people crowded into it, it was a pretty raucous atmosphere. The chants of "take it off" were pretty loud now!

Laura sank another shot after another minute or two of playing, which meant that Kirstin would no longer be the only girl with her boobs on display. Allyssa pouted for a minute and untied her halter top as everyone cheered. Her boobs were on the smaller side but looked fantastic and were a perfect match for her petite "yoga teacher" frame. They were perky, and her nipples were every bit as hard as Kirstin's. She stood there for a minute to let everyone get a good look, and then she put the ball back into play. Clearly, her competitive side kicked in because she drove hard with 3 or 4 shots and before we knew it, Laura was reaching behind her back while the crowd chanted "take it off!". Laura had huge tits, either a D or DD, and they were quite the hit once she unveiled them. Even Allyssa appeared to be somewhat distracted by them!

I managed to get next to Sara, and I asked her if she wanted to play again. It was getting to be pretty late so there was probably only time for one more game.

"I'm definitely getting naked tonight, but not until everyone leaves. I'll let someone else play. Maybe next time we can get the games going earlier and more people can play." Sara whispered in my ear.

That was delightful to hear, both that she was planning on getting naked that night and that she was planning for "next time" we did this. Right as I was about to whisper back, Allyssa hit another shot, and Laura had to slip off her panties. Just like Kirstin, she was completely bare (either waxed or shaved, not sure). We had been friends with Laura for awhile but we had never seen her in a bathing suit, let alone naked. Laura and Allyssa were now BFF's, and stood together at the top of the table for a minute. Laura had her back to me during the game, so that was my first really good look at her. She caught me peeking and gave me a bit of a dirty look, but then laughed and winked at me. I think Sara may have given her a look though! That night was actually the last time I saw Laura until about two years later. However, the next time we saw Laura was quite the evening and will probably be its own story sometime soon.

Ok, back to the action. So, what happened next was kind of funny. We had two naked girls, one in just a thong and another with her shirt off but none of the guys had gotten in on the fun yet. It's not like the guys didn't want to play, but until that point only girls had volunteered. The girls protested though, and demanded that a guy play. I would have played against Sara but she had said she wasn't planning to play again and I thought it might hurt my chances of getting laid that night if I were to play with someone else. So, Jim said he would play and since nobody really wanted to see two guys play, we asked for a girl and Brynn volunteered.

This idea kind of backfired against the girls though. If we thought the first game where Sara only lost her shirt while getting Kirstin naked was lopsided, we were in for a laugh when Jim made very short work of Brynn. I don't think Brynn even got a single shot on goal! I mentioned that Jim and Allyssa basically lived at the gym and he seemed like one of those guys who was good at basically every sport. Foosball may not be a sport, but it kind of resembles soccer and Jim was great at it. The group barely had to time to notice Brynn's hot little body in between him scoring goals at will. She ran out of clothes in less than five minutes, joining her roommate Laura and Kirstin in the nude.

By this point, it was around midnight and we had been packed into the living room for awhile. The novelty of strip foosball had died down somewhat, and everyone needed a fresh drink. So, I made my way to the bar, and called out "last call" both for booze and for strip foosball. All three naked girls (and Allyssa in her thong) followed me into the living room for one last drink, and so did most of the crowd. Without the crowd in the living room, nobody volunteered for another game. We lost a handful of people too. Bill and Kate said their goodbyes, as did Emily, John, Greg and Megan (they had shared a car). Chrissy and Beth stayed with us for a bit though. None of the girls covered up at all, but I did dim the lights in the living room a little bit which seemed to make them all a little bit more comfortable. We all just kinda hang out for a little while. I noticed every time one of the naked girls would come talk to me while I was bartending, Sara would suddenly appear. That made me laugh a little, but either way I shut down the bar not long after that. It was getting really late and we had certainly had our fun for the evening.

It was a lot of fun to watch Laura and Brynn standing naked in my living room, chatting, as if there was nothing unusual about the whole evening. During Jim and Brynn's game I actually ended up standing between Laura and Sara, and I asked Laura if she was having fun and she said she was having a blast so that was good. I wasn't sure if this type of thing was normal for her and Brynn but they didn't seem too drunk and it looked like they were having fun. I will say that I managed an admirable amount of eye contact during a four or five minute conversation with naked Laura and naked Brynn by the bar. It's not that I didn't look at them...I just managed to get my looks while they weren't standing there talking to me!

Another 15 or 20 minutes passed and now suddenly naked girls were sorting out the giant pile of clothes in my dining room and getting dressed. Kirstin, notably, did not get dressed but did identify her clothes and put them in a pile. Laura and Brynn got dressed, as did Allyssa. Soon, more goodbyes were said, and it was just Sara, Kirstin, Brian and I left in the house. Kirstin was still naked.

"So...did I pass the test or whatever?" Kirstin asked us.

"Oh yes, you certainly showed us that you're not a prude." I said, looking her up and down. Everyone laughed and Sara playfully smacked me.

After that, Sara and I retired to my room, and Brian and Kirstin retired to his and thats actually it for this story. There is another night from that group that may make a good fourth chapter, so I leave this one as "to be continued" for now. Enjoy!

12