All Comments on 'She thinks I'm a Wuss? Pt. 02'

by JStump

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AZslyderAZslyder3 months ago

Should have left the first one alone, this was unnecessary and not a success - 1*

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

Is this going to be an on-going story? I think it should be.

Bry1977Bry19773 months ago

if thats all there is to the story it was very disappointing. There was more about the gym and lifting than there was about what happened between him and his wife. none of that was really needed except a brief explanation to show how strong he was.

MasterKoteMasterKote3 months ago

Honestly there isn't really a resolution here unless u plan on more. This is a tough category and read more like in intermission. Also, he was too quick to talk to her and time jumped around a bit.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove3 months ago

Well that came out of nowhere!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

Nope. What she did was way worse. You can clean a hat, but she can't clean her soul from her actions.

LWLover60LWLover603 months ago

Dumb ass deserves what he gets. I can't believe this turned into a RAAC.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

Damn. Tag your cuckold stories. The husband was a cuck and it didn’t seem to bother him. 2 stars for the first 2/3 of the story being good.

goodshoes2goodshoes23 months ago

Liked part 1. Gave it a 5 stars rating.

This part 2, 1 star. He must be a wimp and all along I thought he had a set of balls.

Oh well, I will put you in the category of wimp/cuck writers that I no longer read.

I am a BTB type person.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69893 months ago

Really shouldn't have written this follow up. It's really bad.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

thanks. next chapter please.

awyldsideawyldside3 months ago

only forgive if she starts bjs every week.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

I didn't like the reconciliation on this. Other than defending her, he's not very strong in defending himself.

Perhaps if there was more leading up to his decision to reconcile. I'd prefer him to have walked away after saving her at the bar... give her more to think about. Besides, what has she been up to in the weeks between the attack and the bar?

She treated him like garbage, colluded with partners that restrained him and forced him to watch and he still stuck his neck out to save her from an uncertain fate. That's not a betrayal you shrug off, a wrong corrected by getting a blow job from another woman nor a crime you let go unpunished. What the guy did to her in the bar is why you don't do that, he's a serial offender.

I think a better route would have been to let her deal with the consequences of the betrayal and fight. Let her rot on the vine while he recovered and tried to move on. if he can't move on, then there needs to be a bridge built from her side of the chasm. I always fall back on the counselling trope. It makes the cheater's redemption easier to believe. It would be near impossible to write your way out of the damage you created in the first chapter. The betrayal and deceit was evil.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Funny, but dumb. I would have expected better after the first story. Sorry. Up your Game. Us old guys need a hero. He's not it. Dump the slut. NOW!!

The BEAR

LVGirlLVGirl3 months ago

This reconciliation doesn’t work. She didn’t make a mistake. She committed a criminal assault of the cruelest kind. When he escaped he could have gone to the authorities instead of going into hiding since he did not commit a crime in defending himself. She was sorry, but how could he ever trust someone who would even contemplate such a crime, much less actually commit it? I don’t have a problem with forgiving her, since that would help him in moving on from the trauma. But reconciling with her? He really is a wuss.

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

oh look it wound up a cuck story just like everyone thought it would

PolpolpPolpolp3 months ago

Hé is a complété Wuss, hé forgive her like she just break some glass and its ok

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Just so stupid.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two weeks later he takes her back so easily? Doesn't really seem to be the same guy from the first chapter that was posted. Why was Carol still hanging with Bill after her grand miscalculation of Bob's character? Carol had put Bob in harms way, lied to him, initiated sex with another man, and done who knows what during the past two weeks? Bob was forcefully restrained to a chair and could have been physically hurt in doing so, and Carol, physician Carol no less. She condoned it. I won't even go into the violations of Bob's constitutional rights. Bob should have realistically been a harder sell on reconciliation with Carol (I'm not against reconciliation, but it should not come easily or cheaply for the cheater). Bumped my original take up to 3★

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not much there!!!

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

Pappy7Pappy73 months ago

Sad little tale. Sad that I read it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He believes she hasn't done anything else?

deependerdeepender3 months ago

I dunno. The way you described them, I guess the ending is okay. Reconciling to seeing your wife only after 9:00 pm during the work week seems stupid. Doing it for thirty years seems crazy so nothing that she did is more unreal than that. There is absolutely no way that she wouldn't know what they were capable of so her assumption that they would keep their word is unacceptable. Then there's the pestering for however long and manipulation to get him to go. Borderline at best. If she is capable of doing all that then he doesn't really know her and never has.

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

There's a lot missing from this story... ☹️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First person - third person whew stick to obe please

michaellajonesmichaellajones3 months ago

Could not see the point of a second part !!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yep you are a wuss. Taking back a wife that did this to you? You are joking right? 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good ending? Started well? BUT definitely crap in between. Just a waste of 5 minutes!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Needs a revenge against the gang and his wife has to find the person to give the blowjob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No way.

Tomh1966Tomh19663 months ago

Constructive:

First keep writing. This was a bit different at least.

2) Your plot has a shit ton of holes and contradictions. Think the plot through more. Carol in 1 seems a different human than Carol in this one.

3) Some of your tags don't align well. Remember to ALWAYS include a cuck tag in anything cuckish. You will get beaten up in Loving wives (I have seen people beat up Notalenthack and he is very highly rated) no matter what, but you will get beat up less.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

JStump, the readers are big boys and girls. We don't need to be spoon-fed about who is talking. This isn't a Play.

After a reasonable start in the first few paragraphs that comprised Chapter 1, the story never went anywhere.

Bob moved out and into a Gym he started years ago. A few weeks later, he by accident, encounters his wife out on, a date??? with one of the original guys she was going to cheat/swing with. Dumbo Bob doesn't ask her what she's doing with him. Has she been "dating" and fucking all four over the last two weeks? Dumbo doesn't ask. Just plays White Knight when the guy tries to pull her outside.

Then the story just fades away with a stupid attempt at a joke. Where is the resolution? Had his slut wife strayed the night after he left that Party... and had sex with a few of them? There was no actual ending.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor633 months ago

Wait... really? -4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed it! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She thinks he's a wuss because he is one. Sissy wimp cuck is stupid enough to stay with the cheating skank slut. No way it's only been once with the whore. He's an idiot. Terrible story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

Learn how to punctuate dialog. It's not, Doug: "Blah, blah blah." It's, Doug said, "Blah, blah blah." OR "Blah, blah blah," Doug said.

\

A couple of times you had it almost correct, except that you didn't have the comma after "said" or at the end of the quote if the quote preceded the attribution.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So he keeps her as is and all is well? Guess she was right - he is a wuss.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh. So when's the story? Three stars because I am in a good mood.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please stop. Part 1 was written like an instruction pamphlet but came to a satisfying end. This encounter with the slut ex wife is just stupid. Why the wonder about the police? He says he has a good relationship with them why doesn't he report his assault by multiple attackers AND his wife? This scene in the cheese steak joint wouldn't have taken place because the asshole and the whore would still be in jail. And why would he go back to the house with her when it was obvious she had continued fucking him, why else would they have been out together? Overall, just stupid

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So he was a wuss.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

Too bad. Too bad you ruined what could have been a good story by making him a wuss again. Why does the cheater get to set the rules? No, you just made the reader's mind up that, with her, he will always be a wimpy loser. He didn't even get a conciliatory blow job. So Tarzan is still one up on him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Get real

kirei8kirei83 months ago

P.S. Why was she at a bar with Bill anyway???

MightyHornyMightyHorny3 months ago

Here's our old nemesis, RAAC, making an unwanted comeback...

I didn't understand why the rating for this sequel was so low... but I should have guessed. And I would have been right.

Constructive criticism, author: if you gonna make your MC take back a known cheater, make sure you come up with a better reason then 'thet talk', especially when the cheating in question happened right in front of him. Otherwise, none of your readers will buy it.

I second what AZslyder already wrote: you should have probably left that one alone.

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Thanks for sharing. Liked the detail about the gym. After 2 weeks he sees Carol with Bill. Has she been F’n him for the last 2 weeks? Would have liked to understand what Carol was doing with Bill? I think most of the details are not even part of the story? Where all the details about Bob and Carol?

Keep trying

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That wasn’t a story chapter, it was a brief explanation of weightlifting

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ruined a good tale in the first part. Kinda hard to believe the wife underestimates his strength that much while competing on an international level in anything. I'm sure she was chaste while he slept it out at the gym, ha. Why go back?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave it 5 stars for the writing ability but you really messed up the ending to what had been a good story. I agree with most of the comments and perhaps you can write a story that better fits the beginning of the action.

RoadwarrioroneRoadwarriorone3 months ago

Story line started out well but by the end of the second part it turned into an average story.

3***

And thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He'd be better off with the monkey. There's no coming back from the events of Chapter 1. Expect this RAAC to be justifiably torched.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She talks about a monkey and compares that mistake with hers? And that's her defense/excuse? I don't know what happened between chapters one and two but the writing went from good to awful in a heartbeat. No excuse for chapter two.

demanderdemander3 months ago

Too easy. He'll regret it. D

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

Hey now, dont be an easy sell! BJ on demand, tap that ass and bondage on the sex bench

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA3 months ago

Little wordy on the second chapter but for first effort it was entertaining. If you decide to write in this category again (u should) make a more detailed outline and try to time your analogies better. They were funny but could have been a better place and developed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So how many times did she fuck how many men? What do you think she has been doing with Bill besides going on dates to bars? Its a swinging recreational sex group, who assaulted her husband, and she apparently is dating one of the men in that group? And the stupid cuck doesn't think she has been fucking Bill, and probably All the others? The scene in the bar did not include the details of how she was screaming for help and asking someone to call the police; why not? My guess is Bill has been ass fucking with the stupid whore since the husband disappeared, and this was their usual aggressive foreplay.

\

So this sequel either makes no sense, or completely nullifies the previous chair breaking Rambo act of the first chapter. He asked her zero questions about what and who she has been doing since he left. Yeah, she made only One mistake in her book, and that was allowing the husband to learn what a cum slut she had become. Can't wait for the next chapter where he's in a cock cage and the wife is running gang bangs in front of him. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You wrote this in 1st person, but then suddenly wrote the conversation in the form of a script in 3rd person. All have to do is read pretty much any novel or story to see how to write dialogue. A 10-year-old child should know how to do that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Thanks for the kind words and constructive criticisms of my first story in your reviews. As long as you sort of like my stories, I'll keep submitting them." - Some idiot who apparently can't read the reviews

-

I gave the first part 3* for effort and not being the typical new troll garbage.

I gave this part 1* as it did nothing to advance the original story, did not remain true to the characters in the first story, and really was just irrelevant and tangential to the main story line. Then, you added in the stupid RAAC and, well, 1* is more stars than it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Part one was decent part two pure crap. - 5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was pretty good for part 1 part 2....meh !!!! Why would he go back to someone who had no problem with him being tied up? Who would accept that kind of treatment...nobody I know especially since there were no consequences at all. He's gone for a couple of days and now everything is all good..NOT !!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In Part one; the story ended by demonstrating that Bob wasn't a wuss by dropping Carol due to her disrespect.

In Part two; all of this was undone by taking Carol back without her making up for the disrespect and earning Bob's love back. By doing so,that proved he really is a wuss!

Best thing you can do either just delete part 2 or rewrite it making carol earn a place back in Bob's world.

amygdalaamygdala3 months ago

This went downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No I don't forgive you. When should we finalize the divorce? (she talks some more).

I don't care. You screwed up. We are done.

KiwihunterKiwihunter3 months ago

I love the way the author achieves the goal of winding up the pansy wimp btb crowd and gets their blood pressure through the roof. They are so stupid they don't even realise they are being baited.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope. Tad inconsistent to go from "I walked out the door and never spoke to her again" in original story to rescuing her and quickly reconciling in part 2.

Seems to me she made several mistakes that led to the "whopper" and at least one afterwards. If she was so contrite, what was she still doing hanging around Bill and the orgy artsy crowd?

On balance, this installment was not as good as the 1st.

silentsoundsilentsound3 months ago

LoL! Don't know what to make of this one and too many questions are not answered like "Why was she still hanging out with the idiots she cheated on her husband with and who restrained him?"

Entertaining though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kiwihunter wouldn't know man if he tripped over one

secretsalsecretsal3 months ago

Please pull the plug on this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your story makes no sense. Rambling about a monkey? And oh sorry sorry sorry all is forgiven. So was this a one time occurrence or had it happened many times before and this was the first time Bob was there. How could he ever trust Carol again?

Some retaliation is called for.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She's right he is a wuss.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kiwihunter and lck69hunter must be sisters they couldnt produce a brain or a spine between them.

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

I will talk about the Philly cheese steaks you mention... Still remember the ones from Spatar's at Reading Terminal Market uffffffffffffffffffffffffff THEY WERE INCREDIBLE!!!

Regarding the story..., a bit difficult to believe he really forgave her......

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not what you would expect for a part two of a short story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Started well and then fell off a cliff.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

I remember the heartbreak and tension of "running into" or "reuniting" with one of the 'loves of my life'. Such a surprise to see her again. I had believed I would never ever see her again, that all was lost. But then to 'run into' and attempt to 'reunite' and find out that she has continued to 'be a whore' the whole time we've been a part. It is heartbreaking, and shocking, That the woman that you "Treasure" more than life itself, is handing out sexual favors to other men like candy at Halloween. All your pride has to be swallowed. as you fight the urges to cry and throw up. Making up with a cheating spouse who hasn't shown Great contrition is very challenging at best. Love and heartbreak have 'done in' more men than a bullet. My best example is the story of Sampson. Thanks, Buster2U

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit3 months ago

Stupid, daft, unrealistic as it absolutely flies in the face of the original part! It is totally inconsistent with the uncompromising, black-and-white, highly-principled 65-year old Leopard who could NOT change his spots, even

IF he wanted to, and a real man of his age, and attitude, never would!

Now of course this is fiction, and the Author CAN write any old bullshit that he/she so wishes, but at his/her own risk, and they ARE staking their ENTIRE reputation on the line, when they write such unfeasible crap as this second part, undoing ALL the good name and admiration earned in the first part!

Still. you HAVE fulfilled the implied promise within your title- just about the ONLY saving grace here!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

DUMB, WASTE OF TIME

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

While I was thrilled to see you wrote a part 2, this didn’t give anything new or even anything interesting aside from a quick nothing fight where nobody got hurt. Think now you would feel if you were put into that situation after all the times you refused to join in and then trusted her when she told you it was just a friendly get together and no sex until you were tied to a chair. Would you just acquiesce and follow her home and forgive her after all you tried to do to get away from her and hide? Stories need some type of a build up and then a payoff. You had the buildup in part 1 but we never read a payoff. You have the ability to write stories proven by chapter one so in your next piece of work take the time to think about what would make a great ending and go for it. Excellent job on part one. I enjoyed reading it.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 months ago

There should be a redo because doesn't seem like any effort went into this chapter

ttt59ttt5923 days ago

Ruined the first story. Too bad he turned out to be a sissy wimp cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous