All Comments on 'She Took a Vow to Obey'

by Classyladybug

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Liked It--Really Liked It

Good concept, well-executed. Only quibbles: "pre-approved" is not Victorian English; "sneaked", not "snuck", but try "stole upon her" in its place. Despite quibbles, really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A tale of passion

Well written somewhat like the Kinsey experiments.

Keep up the good work.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 13 years ago
Great for Chapter one!! LOL

Most enjoyable....hope you will follow this up with the "home study" and perhaps introduce this simmering volcano of a shy wife to private/semi-public and even fully-public exposure, to vaginal, oral and anal sex, to spanking, slippering, paddling, and to even more humiliating submission. Perhaps a trip back to the Doctor's might be beneficial when she is "ready" ?

Keep up the fine work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welll

Kind of a dud!....

RogueDomRogueDomover 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Would that Victorian women could have been so liberated! As a modern Dom I try to give them just what Anna Smyth recieved in this new classic tale of Victorian erotica. I don't use the medical equipment, mind you, but the imagination and repressed desires of a submissive wife are timeless and lovely equipment indeed. Bravo ladybug!

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Totally absurd, but...

So long as you accept it as a complete fairy tale, it has its moments.

ClassyladybugClassyladybugover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the constructive criticism!

Very helpful comments. I will write a sequel. Yes, you do need a suspension of disbelief to enjoy this little fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Splendid

This cries out for sequelS

I would suggest one in a private setting

and a separate one with exposure.

The lovely lady could also do with time with a close woman friend.

Splendid prospects, whichever you choose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice work!

That one sent me racing to the vibrator! Thank YOU!

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago

I love the Victorians, I love forced orgasms, and I certainly love stern men and beautiful but shy maidens. It's like you wrote this story for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

PLEASE write a sequel. This was very exciting and stimulating. Love anything Victorian.

ChickasawChickasawalmost 13 years ago
Delicious

I don't know the mechanics of how you made the wife's embarrassment so palpable but it was impossible to stop reading AND feeling her humiliation expand. I was so uncomfortable for her! Please keep up your writing & know that your good work is genuinely appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hi, I normally love historical stories, but I've got a problem ..

Surely the one with the real issue here is Mr Smyth, rather than Anna, Mrs Smyth?

She seems to have no problem reaching climax with other gentlemen (or should I say 'doctors'?)

I think it seems a bit mean to see him as the 'loving husband' looking to cure his 'frigid' wife. I think it surely seems to be the other way around actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i loved it(:

While I agree it is a bit "mean" of Mr Smyth, in those times, she was his property, nd like any good property owner, he was simply caring for his property. You have to remove your personal values from the equation & think in terms with the times... & writer!

Anyhow... I loved it! Extremely well written & captivating... write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Phenomenal

This story was simply marvellous. I loved every aspect of it, with the Victorian era and the dominant doctor/apprentices, and the quasi-exhibitionist/public orgasm. Loved loved loved!

CarolinaPeachCarolinaPeachabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for such a good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and appreciated the historical setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This would lead to divorce for me

If I had a husband who forced me into a position like that, it would be over. This was great to read, but not great for reality.

ShadowineShadowineover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I really enjoyed this story and its peek into history. Great job!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 6 years ago
What a Fantasy

Bondage, humilition, embarassement, used, exhibited ....... Haven't we all had these fantasies?

First orgasm in front of strangers .... the ultimate fantasy.

Thanks for wtiting this stòry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

One of the best histories in the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The attending collogues should have taken turns driving their erections into the lady to reduce her reluctance for intercourse.

ForestgodlingForestgodling10 months ago

The applause was genius

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous