All Comments on 'She Wanted Me to Have Fun...'

by Adventure_in_NV

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun indeed !

What a great little story!

True and autobiographical, I hope?.........

Diane

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

I would love to hear what Charlotte's husband thought when he saw you from across the mall!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
loved it

I only wish that I was in a relationship like that... it would be living a dream of mine.. please continue I would like to hear more about their adventures as girlfriends and spouses

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If Only

Your story got me thinking about how wonderful it would be to do that very same adventure with my wife. I dress almost everyday and feel so very comfortable when I look like a woman. I too love the feel of the soft fabrics on my skin, the snugness of my bra, the sensuous feel of pantyhose and the alluring sound of my heels. I sincerely hope you continue this story. BTW, when I am dressed as a woman, I feel like a woman and want to have sex as a woman.

Jaye

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Timer

It was now or nothing fully dressed in my slutty out fit i now am weighting for my first cock.In full make up wig and bright red lips hoping to find a cock.Red corset red thong red fish net stockings red thigh high 6'' boots and the tightest shortest skirt and red sheer blouse with red stocking gloves.Now all i need is a hard cock to play with.I knew were to find all the cock i wanted and more.I went a all black club and found more cock then i wanted but took it all.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 2 years ago

Very nice story, how did I miss this. Get's a little Christmassy at the end too... Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdventure_in_NV@Adventure_in_NV
Call me Heather. What I've written is basically in response to the fact that many of the CD stories posted have some bi or gay inclusions. I personally am not inclined to either of those situations. My stories lean toward things and experiences I have either actually had or ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES