She Wanted One Time Before Wedding

Story Info
Fling before marriage.
3.1k words
4.18
8.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
578 Followers

It was a typical Saturday night. My buddy Keith and I were out at a bar drinking and dancing trying to get lucky with any woman that would have us. The ration of guys and women was pretty even, so we thought we might have a chance.

A bit later on the dance floor were a bunch of ladies dancing together. Right away I noticed it was a bachelorette party as a cute blonde had a button on that said, "Bride to Be."

Keith and I worked our way onto the dance floor and joined the group of ladies dancing. We were all having fun dancing. Who wouldn't it was 8 women and 2 men dancing. Dancing around with the bridesmaids I eventually ended up dancing with the bride to be. We joked around and did some old 70's disco dance moves. She followed my lead very well.

I was having a great time dancing with her. "I should probably introduce myself; my name is Brian." I told her. "Hi Brian, I am Deb, you are a great dancer. But I need to take a break and get a drink."

I offered to buy her drink since she was getting married. We got to the bar, and she ordered a Tequila shot. I told the bartender to make it 4 shots. Deb and I touched our glasses then shot done the Tequila. I handed her the second shot and we shot that down.

"Now I am ready to dance." Deb said, as she took my hand and headed to the dance floor. We were having a great time dancing. Later, I found out her last name. It turned out her father is a customer of mine. He runs a successful trucking company.

A slow song came on and I was about to let her go back to her friends as I didn't want it to be awkward for her to dance a slow romantic dance with me. But she held my hand and pulled me into her. She felt so perfect in my arms. Her hand was caressing my back. We looked into each other's eyes. I wanted to kiss her so bad but didn't dare.

The song ended and I looked at her and sad, "You are so beautiful. Your husband to be is one lucky man."

Deb thanked me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Then the DJ announced, "One more dance to polish those belt buckles." Another slow romantic song came on.

Deb naturally fell into my body, and I held her tight. It wasn't long before I could feel Deb grinding her pelvis into me. My cock responded. The harder I got the more she would grind on me. I reached down and put both hands on her firm little ass and pulled her tight against me. She looked up at me and by instinct I kissed her on the lips.

As the song ended Deb whispered in my ear, "Take me to your place."

"What about your friends?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. I told them I wanted one last fling, and they encouraged me to do it."

I looked over and saw Keith was having fun dancing with the rest of her friends. He would know where to find me if needed as my apartment was 4 blocks from the bar.

We headed out of the bar and got into my car. Before I could get the key in the ignition Deb was straddling me in my seat. We were kissing deeply while she fumbled with my belt and zipper trying to get my now hard cock out. With a little help from myself my cock was free from my pants.

Deb's skirt was up, and she pulled her panties to the side to allow my cock access to her hot little pussy. Deb slowly guided my cock ever so slowly inside her. She was very tight. What seemed like forever, but eventually my cock was deep inside her. I could feel her cervix against the head of my cock.

Deb had on a black tube top. I pulled it down exposing her B cup tits. Her areolas were about the size of a quarter. As I cupped her tits the areolas almost disappeared as her nipples got hard. I sucked her tit into my mouth and swirled my tongue around her hard nipple. Deb moaned in pleasure. "Bite my nipple." Deb told me.

I took her nipple between front teeth and gently bit it while I pinched her other nipple. This seemed to really turn Deb on as she started to bounce up and down my cock harder and harder.

Suddenly, I felt her pussy quiver and she gasped. "Oh god, Brian, I'm cumming!"

As I heard her say that I lost all control, and I felt myself release too. My cock throbbed as it squirted a load of my hot cum deep into her hot, tight wet pussy.

Deb collapsed on top of me. "That was a good warm up. How far do you live from here?" Deb asked.

"Not far, just a couple of blocks."

"Then I think I will stay right here while you drive us home. I like the feeling of your cock inside me."

To my surprise, my cock barely got soft. Deb slowly rode my cock as I carefully drove home. Thank God we didn't see any cops on the way.

We got to my apartment complex, and I was able to fight my cock back into my pants.

We walked into my apartment and went right to my bedroom. Deb was naked on my bed before I could get all my clothes off. I had to stop to admire her. She was all of 5 foot 2 and couldn't weigh more than 105 lbs. Her blonde hair was just past her shoulders. Her deep blue eyes could make any man fall in love with her. My eyes traced down to her tits that I already got to enjoy, then her flat stomach seemed toned. My eyes finally laid onto her pussy. She was clean shaven, and I could see it was moist from tryst 5 minutes ago.

I slid my arms under her legs and parted them and I moved in and took a long lick of her pussy. "Oh god, yes eat my pussy." She said.

I slid my tongue inside her pussy. I could taste her sweat nectar along with my salty cum. I sucked on her clit and she moaned with pleasure. I attacked her pussy with my tongue and mouth making her squirm. I looked up to see her tugging on her nipples and biting her lower lip. Her hips started to buck against my mouth.

"Ooooh fuuuuck!" Deb yelled as she came hard.

"That was my warmup." I said with a smile, as I moved up and slowly guided my cock into her wet pussy.

Deb crossed her ankles behind my back. I wanted this to last, so I fucked her really slow. I slid deep inside her feeling my cock hit her cervix, then pull my cock out to where just part of the tip remained inside her. I kept this up for a good 15 minutes before I couldn't hold back anymore, and I started to fuck her faster and harder. Deb came hard well before I was ready to cum. I fucked her hard and fast for about 2 minutes before I felt my loins tighten up and my seed filled her pussy.

I was exhausted. I collapsed on top of her. I thought I must be crushing her because she was so petite. I rolled off her.

Deb got on top of me in the cowboy position. "Now you are going to find out why they call me the little nympho." She slid up and put her pussy over my face then lowered herself down onto my mouth.

Deb got on top of me in the cowboy position. "Now you are going to find out why they call me the little nympho." She slid up and put her pussy over my face then lowered herself down onto my mouth.

I reached up and took her nipples between my fingers and rolled them between my fingers as she was grinding her pussy on my face. One thing was for sure. She had no problem reaching an orgasm in a short time.

After her quick orgasm she switched to 69. My cock was in heaven as she took it into her mouth and made it grow. I held her firm ass in my hands as I ate her pussy. I let my index finger tease the opening of her ass. She didn't seem to mind. I slid that finger into her pussy then took it out, so now it was lubed up. I slowly slid that finger in her ass.

She really seemed to enjoy it as her clit was grinding hard on my chin and she was slurping away on my cock faster and faster.

I was about to blow my nut into her mouth when suddenly she stopped sucking my cock. She switched positions on me again. She was in the doggy position with her head down on the bed. "Fuck me from behind." She ordered."

I got behind Cindy and guided my cock into her. Looking down at her with that cute little ass and curves of her body was a vision of beauty. I started to fuck her hard and fast.

"Oh god yes, that's it. Fuck me hard. Spank me. Make me your dirty slut." She commanded.

I slapped her ass. "You like that, you slut?" I slapped it again but harder.

"Yes, that's it. Slap me hard. Pull my hair. Fuck my ass with your finger. I am such a naughty girl."

I slapped her ass twice hard. She yelped a bit but looked back at me with a smile. I reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled her up a bit keeping a tight grip. I pulled my cock out a bit then with my free hand I slid a finger into her ass.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yes. You feel so good. I love being your slut." Deb moaned.

I needed to cum. I knew I could not last much longer. "You are such a fucking slut. Fucking me before you get married. Is my slut ready for me to fill her filthy pussy with my cum?" I yelled.

"Yes, yes fuck me. Give me your seed. Do it, do it now."

The timing was perfect. We both had an amazing orgasm. We were exhausted and I collapsed onto the bed on top of her. As my cock was still throbbing inside leaking out every drop of cum, I could feel myself slowly going limp and about to fall asleep. I rolled off her and Deb wrapped her arm around me, and we fell asleep.

Next morning, I woke up to Deb sucking my cock. How I was already hard without waking up was a surprise to me. Deb took my cock out of her mouth and said, "I figured if I gave you a blow job, you would make me breakfast!" I laughed and told her sure.

Deb's oral skills were amazing. It didn't take long before I shot my hot seed into her mouth. She swallowed I all then said, "That was a good appetizer for breakfast. How about you make breakfast while I shower. I like scrambled eggs with bacon in it. Also toast and a big glass of orange juice."

Fortunately, I had everything she wanted. I put on my boxers and a t shirt and headed to the kitchen. I had just put our breakfast on the table when Deb came into the kitchen. She was wearing one of my T-Shirts. I could tell she had no bra or panties on. Her hair was wet, and she looked sexy as hell.

"Hope you don't mind, I used your toothbrush." She said.

"No, I don't mind. I think we shared plenty of germs already."

Deb was about to sit down and eat when she started to run her hand along the tabletop. "Tell me, have you ever fucked a girl on this table?" She asked.

I shook my head no.

Deb pushed the plated off to the side then hoped onto the table and spread her legs exposing her pussy. "Get over here and let's break this table in."

I got between her legs and dropped my boxers to the ground. I lifted the T-Shirt off from Deb and tossed it on the floor then did the same to my shirt. I cupped her breast and kissed her deeply. I was hard in seconds.

I got on my knees and licked her pussy until she was moaning with pleasure. Then I got up and slowly guided my cock into her. We fucked in that position for several minutes. I pulled out and had her lean across the table."

Knowing what she liked, once I was inside her, I slapped her ass hard and said, "Good morning my little slut. Time for your pussy to have it's breakfast of my hot cum." Then I slapped her ass again.

She moaned and I think she had a small orgasm with the second slap on her ass.

I was hungry and wanted to eat. But fucking her tight pussy was my priority. I grabbed her by the hair and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. Deb came quickly and hard on my cock. It wasn't long before I had a knee weaking orgasm, shooting 3 jets of my seed deep inside her.

As We sat down to eat. We didn't even bother to put any clothes on. This was a first for me. Eating naked with a woman. I don't think I could be on Naked and Afraid tv show, because I was already getting aroused looking at Deb.

I asked Deb to pass me the peanut butter. Deb stuck her finger in the peanut butter then took what was on her finger she spread it onto her nipples. "Come and get it." She said with a wink and a smile.

I leaned over and licked her nipples clean. Then took a bite of my toast and said, "I like your way of passing the peanut butter."

"How would you have done it" She asked.

I put my finger in the jar and spread some peanut butter on the tip of my cock. "Here you go." I told her.

"To bad I don't need any." She laughed. Then she smiled and leaned over and spent 2 minutes cleaning my cock with her tongue and mouth.

After breakfast Deb asked to give her a ride to her friend's house. I showered and got dressed and drove her to her friend's house. We had a long deep kiss in the car. Just before she got out, I said, "Deb, when is the Wedding? Are you sure are ready for this? I really want see you again."

"I am getting married next week Saturday at 4:00 p.m. I can't see you again. This was my one-time fling. I want to thank you for an amazing time. I will always remember our special time." She said, then gave me a quick kiss and left.

I drove away sad that I would not see her again. But life will go on. It is going to be weird seeing her dad in future meetings, knowing what we had done.

Wednesday, I got home from work. I couldn't get Deb out of my mind. I was contemplating crashing the wedding just to see her one more time. Maybe sneak in a kiss going through the reception line. But how could I slip by her dad.

I snapped out of it when I heard a knock on my apartment door. I opened the door and there stood Deb with a big smile on her face. She pushed her way through the door and closed it. "You understand my sexual needs. I need a good fucking before I get married."

We tore at each other's clothes. We were naked and fucking on the living floor in seconds. We pretty much had a report performance of wild sex in many positions. It was 1 a.m. before we fell asleep in bed together.

I had to leave work early that morning. I left Deb a note saying, had to leave early. Feel free to stay as long as you want. Help yourself to any food you want.

I hurried home from work, hoping Deb would be there waiting for me. Unfortunately, my apartment was empty. But there were some white sexy panties hanging on the fridge. I gave them a sniff. Yes, they were hers.

Friday, I met with Deb's dad to see if my company could be any more service to him. He told me about his upcoming weekend that his daughter was getting married. I was hoping he would invite me. But that didn't happen.

Saturday morning it was 7 a.m. and I was woken to a pounding on the door. "What the fuck? Is the building on fire?" I thought.

I opened the door, there stood Deb, wearing a long jacket. She opened her jacket flashing me her amazing body. "Surprise!" She said as she then came into my apartment. "It's about time you answered the door. I have been knocking for 10 minutes.

"Deb, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's my wedding day. I figure I have 4 hours to be with you before I move into the "Rest of my life." Category."

She didn't have to ask twice. We went to the bedroom. But this time it was a lot different. It was more sensual. Lots of foreplay and oral before we finally had an amazing sexual experience. It came time for her to leave. I had a hard time letting her go.

"Deb, I wish you the best of luck in marriage. I hope you are doing the right thing. I probably have no right to say this after knowing you for such a short time. But I love you." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Deb started to cry. She gave me a big hug and a kiss. "If we had only met sooner. I have feelings for you to Brian. If things ever change, you are my first call."

Then she left. I was heartbroken. She was the first woman I had told I loved them.

The years past. I continued to call on her dad for business. I saw pictures on his wall of Deb and her husband and kids. She looked happy. I guess I had to be thankful for the time we had together.

Brian6588
Brian6588
578 Followers