She was Bad

Story Info
A submissive woman breaks her dom's rules.
2.4k words
3.82
4.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gazing out over the city in a beautiful high rise, five star hotel, in a small suite with a modest living room that extends into an alcove where a sprawling king bed sits, he hears knock at the door.

He gets up to open the door, just before the instructed time. Three minutes to be exact.

He opens the door to his hopelessly devoted slave, dressed in a form fitting black slip dress, extending towards the floor elegantly with a slit high enough on her thigh to tease any onlookers. Her feet fastened with a pair of simple black strappy stilettos and her tasteful diamond collar gracing her neck, she looked stunning.

Her brown eyes set low and eyelids heavy from her marijuana induced high, she says, "I hope it's alright that I'm a little early sir".

He stands in the doorway, tall with an intimidating aura, he answers "I told you 7pm, no earlier, no later".

"I know sir, I just couldn't wait to see you. May I come in?"

"Hmmm, I suppose I'll let you in despite not arriving right on time."

She smiles and begins to take a step into the gorgeous suite when he stops her with a simple placement of his finger on her chin. A touch so delicate yet powerful enough to bring his fuck toy to her knees.

"Strip."

"What?"

"You heard me. Strip."

"Out here? In the hallway?"

"Yes, price of entry. No stripping, no playing."

She sits there like a deer in headlights, her brain having difficulty understanding the instruction. Torn between stripping in the hallway of a five star hotel to get a chance to be played with and used by her master or disobeying and being declined re-entry into the 15 club. He watches her, enjoying his slave internally debate against herself but quickly growing bored of waiting.

Just as he's about to start closing the door, she slides one strap down and off her shoulder, and then the other, leaving the front of the dress loose against her breasts. She wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste.

She glances up at her master to ensure he's seeing her pay her price of admission. She continues by slowly shimmying off the dress, slowly shifting and wiggling her hips, emphasizing her subtle curves until the dress falls into a black puddle on the floor, leaving her standing in the hallway with nothing on but a red hot thong and her stilettos.

"Well done. Come on in." He says as he holds the door open for her.

She steps out of the dress and into the suite as the door closes behind her.

"On your knees."

She drops to her knees, eyes down as a good slave does. He grabs a fistful of her hair, forcing her gaze to his as he towers over her.

"Are you prepared for what you have coming, slut?"

Attempting to keep her eyes down, she nods, "yes sir"

"You've been bad, haven't you?"

"Yes sir."

"And what did you do that was so bad?"

"I, I- I touched without permission sir."

"And?"

"... and I came... without permission."

"And what happens to naughty slaves who disobey my rules?"

"They get spanked sir."

"Position yourself as we discussed."

She crawls over to the couch and creeps up the side to position her hips on top of the armrest, perching her ass up for her master. Much like a golf ball on a tee.

Looking down at his whore's delicious ass, feasting his eyes on his submissive plaything, he sees a slightly darker red spot forming on her red thong.

He gently pushes against his slave's pussy with two fingers, practically popping a balloon full of the slut's juices.

"Mmmm why's that precious cunt hole of mine so wet?"

Nearly cumming at her master's tantalizing touch, she whimpers.

"Answer me."

"Your pussy has missed you, sir."

"We'll see if it's still wet when I'm done with you."

He quickly withdraws his fingers from fondling his cunt's pussy and strikes her, hard, on her toned ass with a strong hand.

She yelps out in pain, snapping her head around to look at the damage.

She meets eyes with her master when he says, "You are to count each spank out loud. Understand?"

Seeing him use her, controlling her, toying with her how he likes, sends her heart rate through the roof with exhilaration.

"Yes sir, I understand. How many am I getting today?"

"I'll let you know when I decide enough is enough. Could be two, could be twenty."

He spanks her two times for failing to count the first strike, "That's for neglecting your simple instruction slut, now we start over. Got it?"

She white knuckles the couch cushion, reeling from the unexpected spanks, "Yes sir."

He spanks her opposite cheek with vigor.

She winces and groans in pain but musters "One."

He gently brushes the spot he just struck on her ass, savoring this moment, his submissive slave's ass all his. The light sensation from his brushes polarizes the pain she just experienced, making her pussy wet with anticipation.

He strikes again, this time landing one spank on each cheek while she arches her back waiting for more from her powerful master's hands.

She exhales in pain, a heavy and exerted breath, "... two, three."

She adores the attention from her master, knowing each strike is calculated with intermittent caresses, an intoxicating combination of pain and pleasure that only her master can deliver in such perfect form. Her pussy is sopping wet, the brewing of an orgasm beginning.

Seeing his slave recover and begin to moan, he reads that tight little pussy of his like a book - she's getting turned on.

He takes one cheek in each hand, massaging and assessing the damage he's inflicted. Her ass cheeks already red with faint hand prints forming.

He raises a strong, sexy hand and meets a cheek, a spank echoing throughout the suite.

She exhales through her teeth, desperate to maintain composure, "Four."

He delivers another hard spank, slightly more mild than the previous, being mindful of maintaining the appropriate dosage of pain and rapture.

"Five sir." she fumbles out of her mouth, her head beginning to spin with the sensations being amplified by her high. She's rolling in ecstasy from her dom.

He decides to show her mercy, she is his favorite slave after all. He knows just the thing - the thumb. He slides her red thong to the side, revealing a flood of hot juices. He pushes in his thumb and she nearly snaps her back in two while arching up to meet the sought after sensation. His whore, a previously closeted submissive now turned sexually raged fuck toy with a new anal fetish, pants from the jump of pain to pleasure at its peak.

He thrusts his thumb in and out of his slut's dripping pussy, the pussy he owns and controls, until she's blatantly on the edge of cumming. He quickly withdraws his thumb on the last thrust, making his slut squeal as her wetness runs down her thighs. He moves to her ass, using the overflowing wetness from her pussy to aid in penetration.

Her eyes roll into the back of her head, reveling in the pleasure high. The attention, control, power from her master in combination with the spanking and playing was going to send her over the edge. Fast.

Keeping his thumb in her ass, he spanks her a sixth time.

"Ooooh daddy fuck. Six" clearly drunk off the pleasure, all of her inhibitions lowered.

He smiles at the sight as he rides his own power and pleasure high. He is a very well accomplished man, powerful beyond measure, the entire world his oyster. He is him. But this, dominating his submissive little slave, is tough to beat.

Adjusting his thumb in her ass, he slides his first two fingers into her tight pussy. She nearly cums from the introduction of his talented fingers.

Finding her G spot, he strokes the decadent spot, first gently then with more pace. She was losing her mind, squirming with pleasure but holding her ass up for her master. Nothing else on earth felt like this, it was the holy grail of pleasure.

Letting the tension build in his slut, he prepared his free hand for the final strike. He keeps up with the strokes of his cunt's pussy while keeping his thumb drilled deep into her ass. He wanted her begging. Pleading. Screaming to cum.

With a soft grin and his unbelievably sexy voice, he says "are you ready cunt?"

"F-for what sir?" She manages.

"I'm going to give you one more spank, and when I do, you're going to cum. You're ripping at the seams right now trying to hold yourself together, I'm not blind. Now fucking beg for it, bitch."

"Please sir, give your whore what she deserves. Your slut needs to learn her less-"

Before she can finish her sentence, he spanks her one last time, the hardest, square on her cheek. She screams, unaware that pleasure like this could be experienced by someone, cumming harder than she ever has before. He removes his thumb and fingers simultaneously just as she sprays and squirts her juices out onto the armrest and all over the floor. A geyser fueled by the shakes and tension release of her orgasm.

"SEVEN" she screams.

Her legs were trembling, her hips bucking with the explosive orgasm that seemed otherworldly. As she comes down, she lets out between heavy breaths "Oh my fucking God. Daddy. Oh my God."

"Now that you have relieved yourself, it's my turn. On your knees, bitch."

She pulls herself off the armrest, entire body limp. Kneeling in her puddles of wetness on the floor, she waits for her master. He unzips his pants, pulls them down slightly, and exposes his cock.

"Suck."

Eagerly, she takes him in her mouth, first his velvety head and then the rest of him. She gently caresses and massages his balls while taking in his musk. She lets out a deep, long moan. Fuck she loved this.

Her throat becomes filled with saliva after taking all of him in her mouth. He holds onto her head to keep it in place and thrusts, this mouth is his to use and abuse as he wants. Nothing more than another hole to fuck on his slave.

Delivering thrust after thrust, he releases his slave's head to allow her to come up for a breath.

Gasping for air, she says "Daddy, this making your pussy wet all over again."

"As it should. You're mine to use, how ever I want, whenever I want. I own you. Now get back to it."

She refocuses her attention to his cock. She begins again by gently kissing up and down his shaft and head, then replaces the kisses with her tongue. First little tastes that evolve into long, lapping licks, leaving strings of saliva behind. He was her master, he and his cock needed to be worshipped. She loved doing this, reciprocating the pleasure he graced her with. And she just really liked sucking dick. She moves her mouth down to his balls and brings her hand up to his cock to stroke him. She licked and savored his balls while stroking his shaft, rotating her hand up and down. She stole a glance up at her master. His face was relaxed, eyes half shut, eating up the pleasure.

"Ohhh that feels good. So good."

She worked hard to keep her master's needs first, to ensure that he always pleased. That was her role, her job, her purpose. Hearing a compliment from her master while giving him pleasure was incredibly fulfilling.

He grabs her hair and stops her, "Suck. I want to degrade that little mouth of your's."

She eagerly places her lips on his cock as he continued to grab her hair. Immediately, he begins powerfully slamming his cock down her throat. Relentless. Merciless. Spit spilling out of her mouth and onto her tits. Her eyes filling with tears from her mouth being fucked as she did her best to stifle any gags. He moans, nearly animalistic, with pleasure. He withdraws his cock, strands of spit leading from his slut's mouth to his cock. Even after a hard lashing and face fucking, his whore still looked relatively put together, remarkably. He knew just how to fix that.

"Sit back onto your heels, remain on your knees. I'm going to piss all over that fucking face of your's. And those beautiful tits too."

She understood the assignment. She sits back onto her heels, moves her gaze up to her master's, and lets her tongue hang out.

He grabs his cock and directs a steady stream of hot piss at his fucktoy. First, all across her face. He wanted her unrecognizable from when she walked into the hotel. Inundating her eyes and drenching her hair, he moves to her tongue.

"Taste it, bitch. Tell me how it tastes."

He momentarily pauses his stream to allow her to respond, "It tastes amazing sir, I love your piss."

He continues onto to her tits and sprays his piss onto them. He soaks them until the very last drop.

There she is, his slave, sitting in a puddle of her pussy juice and his hot piss. With her hair dripping and her makeup running down her face, he beholds his used slave.

"You look like you were rode hard and put away wet. Quite literally."

She brings her eyes to his while she remains in her puddle, she mumbles "Jesus. Daddy, that was incredible. I feel like such a little whore, your little fuck toy slut."

"What do you think, did you learn your lesson? Do you think you can follow my rules? Otherwise I have about nine other slaves just waiting for their call to get brought up to play."

She quickly stammers, "Ye-yes, yes sir! I can absolutely follow your rules. I'll do better about not breaking them sir."

"You will not break them, you mean?"

"Yes sir, that's right. I won't break them. I've learned my lesson."

"And?"

"And thank you for giving me my lesson, and thank you for allowing me to cum sir."

His voiced low and smooth, "Good girl. Now go clean yourself up, you look like a fucking pig."

"Yes sir" she says as she starts standing up from her puddle.

"Actually, I want you to crawl to the bathroom to freshen up. Then you can get to work on cleaning up this mess you've made."

"Yes sir"

He sits down on the couch and turns on the tv, letting out a satisfied sigh. She begins to crawl to the bathroom as she smiles to herself thinking about just how fucking hot that was, how incredibly sexy her master is, and how lucky she is to be his slave.