When Denial Breaks You - Ch. 01

Story Info
Kidnapped by a man she doesn't know.
2k words
3.64
4.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader! This is my first publication of a story I've written, so please be kind and I hope you enjoy. I'll post more soon :)

The story written here is complete work of fiction. All characters are over 18 and do not represent real people.

Trigger warnings for this chapter include: Abduction

----------------

Chapter One: The Car Park

I was at the mall that day, just shopping around for some last-minute Christmas gifts. I went to the food court and got an orange Julius on my way to Barnes and Noble in search of a gift card for my mother's Christmas stocking. Finally, I was done with all my holiday shopping, and it was time to head back to my car and go home.

Car parks have always been a little creepy to me. I mean they're cold, dingy, and dark, what woman wouldn't be afraid to walk in one alone? But then again, I am not what society would often describe as a desirable woman, so I feel safe most of the time walking by myself.

I'm not saying I'm ugly, I actually think I'm quite beautiful. I believe my face has wonderful features such as my button nose, full red lips, and slightly large almond eyes. My features are dark, with brown eyes and dark curly brown hair, while my skin is light with a slight pink hue. The thing that society takes offense to is my weight, I'm a heavy-set woman weighing in at around 250lbs. I have rolls on my stomach and cellulite on my thighs, but this also gives me big tits and hips you can really grab onto. And I'm just a little short at 5'3" tall, giving me a cute but sassy kind of vibe. All this to say I like my body which is really all that should matter right?

Anyway, I like my look but when it comes to men, I've been the fat friend they talk to just so they can get to my skinny companions. So, generally, men leave me alone and I don't mind it.

But even though society tells me I'm not wanted it also tells me that I need to be careful when walking in dark places all alone, so car parks scare me. Walking through that mall car park at 5pm in winter when the sun has already set gives me goose bumps for sure.

The closer I got to my car, the more I could feel my spine start to tingle. I pulled the old classic keys between my fingers move just in case someone was there and I needed a 'weapon', I mean not like that would actually do any good since I have zero self-defense training. But I looked around and everything seemed fine, so I unlocked the car door to slide in.

As I opened my driver's door the car parked next to me, a mid-sized SUV, roared to life making me jump and drop my keys. I told myself I was just being unreasonably paranoid; nothing was different about today than any other day. So, I bent over to grab my keys as the car door next to me opened.

As I stood up, I could feel someone behind me who had just gotten out of the SUV. I figured I would just slide into my vehicle and then they could get past so no big issue there. But instead, they yelled at me.

"Hey! Get out of my way" they called out in a deep voice with an accent I couldn't quite place.

Turning around to face them I started to apologize; "Sorry, I dropped my keys and had to grab..." but I only got halfway through my planed sentence because as I turned, they stepped closer. As they entered my space I stumbled back until I was with my back against my open car door and they were mere inches from me. I was so startled by this action I dropped my keys again and the only sounds I could hear were their steady breathing and my keys clattering along the ground.

As my sentence mumbled away into the abyss, they leaned down, so their face was almost touching mine. I couldn't tell what they were thinking, the look on that face was a mixture of things. It looked like they were all at once elated, angry, roused, and impatient; a mix of emotions I had never really seen before.

They were a man, which I probably could have guessed from their voice, but it was a stressful situation, so I was processing rather slowly. They were taller than me for sure, maybe 5'10", causing an imposing presence as they bent over me. They were Asian, with sun kissed skin and a strong jaw. Their body was built very well, decently broad shoulders and luscious black hair about 3 inches long on top and faded on the sides. Honestly, someone I would have been attracted to under different circumstances but who I would never expect to give me the time of day.

"Hello pet. It's good to finally see you up close," he whispered to me, tilting his head to look me up and down as best as he could given his proximity to my body. My heart began beating faster and faster, feeling like it was going to pop out of my chest.

"Excuse me?" I asked with a shaky voice, unsure of what he was talking about and just trying to act as normal as I could under these strange circumstances.

"I said hello, pet. Yes, I think I'm right, you'll fit me like a tailored glove," he said in a dark tone while he swung his arms up and beside me to grab my car door, really pinning me in. His body was flush with mine leaving me no escape.

"Sorry, I don't really understand. Could you back up so I can go now please?" I sputtered, not really registering the whole situation in which I now found myself. He chuckled at me then, a deep laugh coming from his chest.

"Afraid I can't do that as I've got other plans for you, sweet thing. But I appreciate the politeness of your request. Keep that up and we'll get along just fine," he smirked, moving his hands down to my wrists now. When he finally touched me, it was like my brain began to function again. But it was already too late; he was stronger than me, he had me cornered and restrained.

He yanked my wrists behind my back and moved so he was holding them in only one hand. In a move I still don't quite understand he was behind me, that one hand still on my wrists and the other arm across my chest holding my back taut against his chest. He pushed me forward towards the back passenger seat of his car ramming my body into the hard metal. I grunted from the impact and felt like I heard him smirk at my discomfort.

He rummaged in his pocket quickly and right as I got it in my head to call out for help there was a hand on my mouth. Leaning in close to my ear, he whispered. "Don't you dare scream honey, or I will make this so much worse for you." He enunciated this sentence by elbowing me in the low back causing a shooting pain to radiate up my spine.

I crumpled a little from the pain as his hand moved from my mouth to my wrists and I heard tape being unraveled before I felt the abrasive material on my skin. As my wrists were just about taped, I drew in a big breath to try and call for help once more but was thwarted again by his fast reflexes as he quickly spun me around and punched my stomach. I doubled over in pain and my breath was nowhere to be found again.

"I told you not to try and scream. Are you finally understanding me now, sweetheart?" he said as he lifted my chin to make eye contact. His hand on my chin forced my head to nod as he ripped off another piece of tape and covered my mouth completely.

"I hate to cover those luscious lips so soon but can't have you getting us in trouble before we even have a little bit of fun now can we darling?" he crooned in my ear as my breath frantically beat through my nose. As I stood upright, I heard the car door open behind me. Suddenly I was lifted slightly and pushed inside his SUV. I landed, practically bounced, on my ass and as my legs flew up into the air, he grabbed them wrapping my ankles immediately in the tape. As all I could do now was wiggle along like a worm, I tried to get to the other side door through the car. I realized after the fact that this just put me further into the vehicle, which really wasn't a smart move, but again I have no defense training and high stress environments just aren't my thing. So, with me fully inside the back seat he of course shut the fucking door trapping me inside.

I tried to scream through the tape on my mouth, tried to rub it on different surfaces to get it off, tried to rip my hands and ankles apart but nothing worked. I was helpless. I watched as he grabbed my car keys and shut my car door, locking it up as if I was still in the mall. He sauntered over to his driver's side and climbed in.

"Alright pet, we'll need to get your seatbelt on. Safety first after all," he said as he grinned wickedly eyeing my predicament with a type of glee. I just stared back in disbelief, both at what was happening or going to happen, and at how he expected me to get a seatbelt on with no hands.

Despite his large frame he managed to climb halfway into the back seat to maneuver me and buckle me into the passenger side. However, he wasn't done there, he pushed me down so I was laying on my side and wrapped the middle seatbelt around my neck, pulling it taut before buckling it too.

"This way no one will be able to see you darling and we'll make it home with no issues. You wouldn't want to cause me issues, would you?" he asked in all sincerity and again forced my head to nod yes in response. But he was right; tied up like this and with tinted windows in the car, no one would see or hear me to help me escape whatever hell he had planned.

"Oh, and one more thing" he said, rummaging through his pockets again, "didn't want to put tape on those eyes and hurt your phenomenal eyelashes" he spoke while he placed a blind fold over my eyes so all I could see was subtle pinks and darkness.

The engine of his SUV roared to life, and he jerked the car into motion. He drove for what felt like hours to me, it was probably no more than an hour but with no music or way of tracking time while fueled only by fear it felt like a lifetime. Before I knew it the car was parked again, and we were stopped somewhere new, somewhere dark since there were no subtle pinks or oranges through my blind fold.

He left the car but didn't come around to me right away. No, he just left me there for I don't even know how long to just stew in my own thoughts. My fears grew, what was he going to do with me? How long would he keep me for? What would he do to me while he had me? Was he going to sell me to some kind of indentured servitude? Would he kill me at the end? He must plan on it since he let me see his face; he can't let me go now.

And so there I was, completely lost to the world, tied up in an uncomfortable position, riddled with fear and anxiety just waiting to see what my future now entailed.