She Was Pt. 02

Story Info
One thing leads to another.
1.2k words
4.05
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 months later.

Letti had found herself a boyfriend. Bit of a loser with a trail of bad tales behind him. So I commenced to do my best and forget about her. It felt like I was losing at it though. I was still hanging around her and her family, became good friends with her brother.

Her brother was turning 21 and of course we had to have another big party. At a friend's house we started the drowning of alcohol to out livers. Was an ok night, I refrained from getting too messed up. Jim Beam wasn't wanting to be my friend anymore. Too many early mornings with half gallons have taught me valuable life lessons.

It was almost midnight when Letti's brother was maxed out. He had crawled into a vacant bed upstairs. Letti ventured off with her boyfriend. I was left awake with Letti's mom. She stood proudly, all of 5' 6". Thin without being too skinny. Small breasts like her daughter's. Ass wasn't quite as bubble, but stood perky with her modest age of 43. Dark red hair, with a waspy grin. Her flat tummy seamed to not care their age. She was gorgeous in her biker/badass ways.

We sat by each other on the plush couch. Her finishing off her beer as we share a joint. The living room dimly lit from the TV screen playing 70s-80s rock. The joint was gone so I reached for a cigarette when she stopped me, saying she had special cigarettes. Sioux Strawberry hand rolled. No paper or filter, wrapped in a tobacco leaf. At first light, I could tell why they were special. Soo smooth with a tasty hint of strawberries. I was sinking into the couch. As was she. About halfway through, her eyes lit up.

She pulled out a small silver bullet container.

" Would you want a bump of coke?" She asked breaking the silence. Of course my young self was all about it. She scraped two small lines on the glass topped coffee table.

She did hers first, then myself. As I sat back into the couch I noticed she had got allot closer. She left no room for my arm almost forcing me to put it around her, of which I held no objection. The closer we got, the more comfortable we got until we were halfway laying down. My other arm wrapped around her taught stomach. Her laying on top of mine.

Finally we were almost laying horizontal. She lifted her ass up against my crotch. The valley between her cheeks resting on my zipper. My pulse began to rise. The essence from the nape of her neck only fueled the flames more. I clutched her tighter, squeezing a little by little. Her squeezing my forearm in confirmation. Each squeeze I move my hand another inch up. Until I grasp her tit. She was wearing a thin bra, I could feel her small nipple, rigid in my palm. She gasped almost stopping me. We both knew we shouldn't but our pace only hastened.

Boldly I reach her neck just under her ear with a soft kiss. She inhaled sharply as my hand slides down from her tit heading straight for her ass cheek. I squeezed almost too aggressive. Tight ass with a nice compressional texture. Lifting as I grab, knowing I'm inadvertently opening her eager hole. I could hear it as it opened. Her nervous/anxious sweat seemed to start filling the room. Still kissing her neck, I was confident I would be experiencing her tonight.

She rolled flat on her back. Rolling her tongue to mine. My hand had just slipped under her shirt. Feeling her soft lower stomach, just above the spandex line of her loose fitting purple plush pants. Our tongues keeping my focus, I managed to work my pinky and ring finger under her pants and seemingly no panties in the way. I brush softly and slowly over her small patch of short bush. Electrifying, my arm trembling and shaking barely under my control.

Up and over her gentle mound. I only grazed over her lips and her legs lifted as she shed her pants. Her acute grin grew. So I moistened my middle finger and sent it deep inside her wetness. She growled softly. Still Soo tight after her years. Again I dig my finger deeply from above, her sight steadied and looking into my eyes. But then her eyes went distant and she grinded back towards my thrusts. The forth or fifth thrust in and her head collapsed backwards. Taking a big long breath her feet raised into the air, her body started to squirm. A loud exhale came out as she struggled to quiet herself. She reached for my hand in an act to stop the thrust, in return I went as deep as it would allow, holding it in place. She let out a small erotic giggle.

She pulled me in closer to her kissing me softly until she said, "fuck me". Obliging I stood halfway up disrobing my shorts. My hard dick dripping precum indiscriminately popped up with a dance. With her arms both up ushering me on top of her, I leaned into place. A hand placed over her shoulders on the arm of the couch. Unassisted I play my cock up,down and around until I found her opening. My tip pressing slightly high between her lips until my thrust dropped my tip downward and inward. Passing her entrance with the rim, swollen and eager. In one motion driving in as deep as I could, balls mashed between our assholes. Raising up I slowly initiated the theme with two deep and fast slaps inside her walls. Pulling out just barely exiting her, my tip still at her entrance. I gave her there long slow thrust. Letting my tip come out each time, teasing her.

She reached up grabbing my hips pulling me into her ferociously. She whispered into my ear. "We gotta be quick, we can't let anyone find us like this"

Giving clear sign there was no need to try to last long. She had already came once and was on the verge for another.

So I began stroking for the home stretch we were anxiously awaiting. Balls crashing onto her tight tan asshole. Her pussy began an death grip on my member. Knowing she was close only drove me over the barrier. Unleashing a tsunami of cum, I boiled over inside her. With each string of cum I shot, I collapsed on to her more and more. Feeling her tongue kiss me distracted from the sudden jolts of pleasure. I pressed into her a couple more times, feeling the last of me being emptied. Her grin came back, mixed with ecstasy in her eyes. I withdrew myself with the last few shudders of pleasure shake down my spine. The dimly lit room showed our juices overflowing, almost guaranteeing a stain in the couches future.

With haste she made for her pants, I followed suit. Finally landing side beside again like the beginning. This time she pulls the throw blanket down from the top of the couch, covering our cuddles. She hugged tightly until sleep had overcame her. Again I followed shortly behind. Fast to sleep.