She Was

Story Info
Falling for an 18 year old emo girl.
892 words
4.09
5.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was. Letti was 5'4" long straight black hair up in a ponytail. Scuffed up converse shoes, tight jeans leading all the way up to her "my chemical romance" concert tee. Her small frame let the shirt fit loosely. Lip ring pulling on her bottom lip. A collection of rubber band bracelets gathered on her left wrist. That cute "innocent" smile.

She was freshly 18 with her best friend who was 20, together they were choice picks. But Letti was beyond choice. She was the every man's dream of an emo punk girl with a great bubble ass. Small breasts just over a handful. Her mound being held back by the zipper on her pants.

She made my heart beat rise, my smile unstoppable. She caused a stir in my loins like no other. But she was the younger sister of my best friend's friend. Off limits per unspoken group rules. That made it Soo much more tempting.

Through small talks and flirtations I knew she wanted it, maybe not as much as I did but she definitely wanted it.

Her zipper was almost open when I playfully poked my index finger into it to show her it was opened. Heart racing. Dick pulsing. I wanted it right there in my friend's living room in front of everyone, I didn't care.

She told me her brother would kick my ass... "Like I give a fuck" I replied.

Forbidden fruit. Three months passed with her constantly on my mind. That is until a party of a family member of hers. High proof alcohol mixed with our close friendship. As the party ended. People throwing their guts up, people passing out where they could. We decided on the couch. Myself upright reclined, Letti laying down. To my surprise her feet resting on my crotch. I started to rub her feet. Rubbing in between her toes. I'm not into toes but touching her was life in my eyes. I instigated, motioning my index in and out between her first two toes. Slowly, in and out.

Before I knew it, she had pulled down her jeans and almost cotton dark thong on to her left ankle and hiked it up on the back of the couch. I slowly rubbed my way up her smooth leg until I made contact with the smoothest pussy. Playing and teasing her clit until I finally slid my middle finger inside. Tight is an understatement. My middle knuckle found resistance, as I popped it all the way in. Slowly working at her g-spot until I felt her tighten up and she came quietly to not wake the others. Naturally I started too rub at her tight untouched asshole. She jumped slightly with a soft almost hearable moan.

Passing the first knuckle I knew she was too tight to give her much more. I pulled my middle finger out clean with soft whiteness.

The next thought was what this beautiful girl will taste like? Swiftly Rollin to my side and putting my head under the blanket to test this sweet nectar. Her pussy was so petite I could fit my mouth over it entirely. Sucking and tonguing at it. She moans almost loud enough to wake everyone, so I bit softly at her perfect thigh. Her hands get ahold of my hair motioning me to keep licking her pussy.

I was going to try for my dick to experience this fun. I position myself over her. With what little light that shined in from the window screens, her face nearly glowing like an Italian sculpture in the moonlight. I was in love. Not another woman could come close. My tip had found her entrance. Eyes meeting each other. I pressed, feeling her opening accepting me. With a smooth and gentle thrust I go deeper. Her lips raising into a lustful smile. Her lip ring even more sexy than before. Deeper, clutching the arm cushion I give her almost the rest stopping before last inch or so. I was in heaven. Her hands clutching at my sides. I go all the way. As deep as I could fit. She bites her lip as I groaned.

With patience I withdrew my throbbing cock. Inch by inch felt like mile after mile. Her smell sparking my lust further. The rim of my tip breaking free. She exhales.

I slam with force inside her. A sharp inhale and we were on our way, rithym compounding. Her fingernails digging into me. As quiet as we could our pace picked up. Each thrust of thirst being quenched by her waterfall of energy. Faster, faster we went. Until her tightness convulsed a gripping release. Her orgasm caused my own. Erupting, burying myself as far into her as I could. Both of us grunting, moaning with the last few movements. Delicate ecstasy shivering down our spines. The last few drops being drained from me. I steal my first kiss on her lips. Bodies trembling, tongues colliding. I withdrew from her finally after enjoying all that I could. Put my dick back in my pants. She pulled up her thong a d jeans. I went to wash up some. Came back to her elegantly asleep where she laid. I sit back down pop up the recliner and fast to sleep I went. Chasing a high that will never be caught.