Wife’s Best Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife and friend give husband night of his life.
764 words
4.02
21.5k
20
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael and Jessica had talked about having a threesome before but Michael had always thought it was a fantasy that would never come to fruition. There were too many factors involved between their everyday lives and their kids and busy schedules. Michael also thought having a threesome with another woman was something his wife needed to take initiative on if it was ever going to happen in order for everyone to be comfortable with it. So for Michael the idea was always just something to dream about while he jerked off when he could. He could have never imagined what his wife was working on for them.

Jessica was a sexy woman. A brunette with green eyes, pouty lips, big fake tits and a nice ass. Michael loved devouring her body any chance he could get. He didn't know that ever since they spoke about having a threesome she was also catching herself daydreaming about another woman with them in bed. So much so that she felt like she needed to talk about it with someone. She texted her best friend Lauren one day and after some small talk mentioned that Michael had mentioned wanting to have a threesome and she was having trouble coming up with ways to make it happen for them.

Lauren was Jessica's best friend, she was taller and very active in the gym. Blonde, green eyes, also with perky fake tits, and very toned legs with a thick tight ass. Lauren had always been the friend with the higher sex drive so Jessica thought she could be helpful coming with ideas. They talked for back and forth for hours before Lauren simply asked the perfect question. "What if i joined the 2 of you?" Jessica loved the idea as she trusted Lauren and did think she was very sexy and she knew Michael did too.

One weekend shortly after Jessica sent the kids to the in laws and Lauren came over to stay the night. This wasn't out of the ordinary as Lauren lived in another town and would often stay with them when she visited. Michael mostly kept to himself and the women chatted on the couch drinking wine and loosening up. Finally Michael mentioned he was headed to bed and both women said goodnight.

Now it was time for the night to really begin. Jessica sent Michael a text that she was feeling frisky from the wine and she wanted him to put a blindfold on. Michael was definitely horny and willing, knowing Jessica always wanted to fuck after a few glasses of wine and assumed Lauren must have went up to bed herself.

Michael got naked with his cock pointing straight up to the ceiling and put the blindfold on. Shortly after he heard the door open and feet shuffle into the room, Jessica giggling. She asked him if he was ready for the night of his life and he responded "are you?" He felt what he thought was Jessica's tongue slide across his cock, teasing him before her warm mouth engulfed it, taking it deep into her throat. Just then a warm wet pussy dropped to his lips. He loved 69 and immediately started eating her sweet, hot pussy. For some reason it tasted different than normal, still delicious but not quite the same. That's when Jessica said, "how do you like the taste of Laurens pussy baby?"Before Michael even took his blindfold off Jessica felt his cock get even harder in her hand. Michael looked up to see Lauren looking at him, eyes filled with lust telling him not to stop. He started sucking and licking on her clit like a wild animal. Jessica slid her fingers down to her soaking wet cunt and started rubbing herself while she stroked Michaels cock. Before long she wanted a turn on his tongue too and swapped places with Lauren. Michael slid his tongue inside Jessica and ate her pussy better than he ever had. Her wet juices running down the sides of his face. Lauren taking his cock deep into the back of her throat, deeper than Jessica ever had. Only sounds in the room were Jessica's moans, Michaels tongue lapping against her sweet snatch and Laurens throat bobbing up and down his cock. Lauren turned around and put her ass in the air and Jessica slid 2 fingers inside her and started to fuck her. Lauren started to moan on Michaels cock. Jessica leaned down and tasted Lauren for herself. Surprised at how much she enjoyed the taste of her pussy.......

to be continued........