She Wasn’t Bored

Story Info
Wife takes lovers and I dress up.
3k words
4.24
14.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Jance
69Jance
52 Followers

She wasn't bored.

My wife Holly, was away visiting family. I sure missed her being away but always found ways to enjoy my alone time. She called and said she was taking a little side trip for some alone time herself. I told her to call me later if she was bored. I really expected a call around 9ish but none came, 10pm, 11pm came and went no call. I was slightly annoyed but continued to wait. 10am, 11am, came and went still no call. I finally called her at 12:05 knowing she likes to sleep in. She answered quite groggily I might add.

"Hey ya gorgeous. How's it going?" I asked.

"Good, just waking up." She said, then I heard a muffled voice that sounded something like -- 'It's him, sshh...'

I asked "What?"

"Oh, nothing it must have been the TV." She responded.

"Ok. But hey you didn't call last night." I queried.

"Well, babe, you said to call if I got bored. I did not get bored." She answered then giggled.

Again, I asked "What? What is so funny?"

She giggled again and added "Funny video on TV."

"Great, so what did you do that you were not bored?" I asked. A long pause and I asked "You there?"

"Well, baby, don't get mad." She finally shyly stated.

I inquired "Why would I get mad? What did you do?"

Again, she started with "Well, I went out and bought some new sexy lingerie and..." another pause.

"And..." I queried.

"And, a new slinky red dress and some sexy high heels." She teasingly confessed. "You will love them; the dress is tight and short and shows lots of cleavage and the heels are red leather open toe pumps and have 2" platforms and 5" stiletto heels with a wide ankle strap."

"Oh wow, just like I like. You deserve some nice things. I can't wait to see them. I bet you look hot." I responded.

She coyly added. "I do look pretty hot in my new sexy lingerie. I am still wearing it now. Its black satin with red lace trim. The shelf bra, lifts my tits and pushes them together and makes some awesome cleavage. The seamed stockings encase my smooth legs and are held up by the frilly garter belt and the matching crotchless panties add to my naughtiness. I feel so sexy."

"You always turn my head..." I ensured her.

"I just wanted to get dolled up and get out. I showered and shaved, put on my sexy lingerie and then did my hair and make-up, heavy on the mascara making my lashes thick and curvey and lipstick just like you prefer. I started with a heavy layer of bright red lip stain and added a shiny red gloss. I was feeling very sexy, you will really like this outfit." She paused and exhaled heavily. I went out for a light meal and had some heads turning."

"I bet you did baby; I can't wait to see you." I said.

She continued "There was a handsome guy that kept checking me out while I ate. It excited me quite a bit. After dinner..."

"Wait, you were with some stranger?" I interrupter her.

"No, he was watching me. Baby, I love 'you', but it did feel nice being another man's object of desire, made me feel alive that some guy was checking me out. And he must have paid for my dinner because when I asked for the bill the waitress said it was paid for. Anyway, after dinner I went to a local club and was gonna have a couple drinks listen to some music and then go back to the roo..." She paused and I heard what sounded like a hand slapping skin.

I jumped in and asked "What's going on...?"

"Well baby, as I said, I wasn't bored,... I was naughty." She excitedly confessed and continued. "At the club, the handsome gentleman from the restaurant was there and approached me and boldly sat down and ordered us some drinks. It was like he just took charge of me and I found myself letting him do just that." Holly continued after a brief pause. "We talked for quite a bit and had several drinks. The attention he was giving me made me feel good. And horny."

"Don't I give you enough attention?" I eagerly asked.

"Of course, you do baby, but this was different. It made me feel sexy and alive." She responded.

"You are very sexy baby." I assured her.

"I know you think so but this validates that for me." Was her answer before continuing. "Next thing I knew was his strong hand was on my stocking clad thigh rubbing the garter straps through the dress. I knew I should stop him but I couldn't think straight. Some handsome stranger was seducing me and my body was betraying my mind. Oh, shit baby it was intoxicating and I could my panties getting wet."

I could hear the sexual tension in her voice, she was even moaning as she recounted the event. I asked "I think I should be mad but, what did you do next baby?"

"Oh, shit baby, I am sorry. Well not really, I let him keep his hand on my thigh. He caressed and inched his hand up toward my inner thigh. I was getting incredibly wet." She gasped and added "I closed my eyes as the caress sent tingles all throughout my sexily clad body especially my hard nipples. It was electrifying and then I felt his lips on my lipstick covered lips. As I fell into his first kiss it became very passionate and then I realized his hand was under my dress and he was rubbing my wet pussy. Crotchless panties are wonderful."

I again interrupt her "Fuck baby, what the hell's gotten into you. Then what did you do"

"Fuck, was exactly what I wanted him to do to me. I know I shouldn't but I wanted this handsome stranger to put his hard cock into me. Sorry babe just saying." She admitted then added "The plan was not to be unfaithful but his touch, his gaze into my eyes melted any resistance I may have had. Oh baby, I was so wet, so horny I knew what I was going to let him do to me. Suddenly I realized my hand was on his crotch, my long red nails teasing his hardening cock through the material of his pants." My wife moaned loudly and continued "Oh fuck, yes lover, I am yours..." Another pause and some deep breaths and gasps before she quickly blurted out "Shhh, Oh, that's what I told him, the stranger that is, yay."

I jumped in "Is there someone there? Is your stranger still there?" I was really suspicious there was and thought again I should mad but found I was more aroused than anything else.

My wife then continued "Oh, no, 'he' is not. But that isn't the end of the evening. He then he led me to the bathroom and closed the door but left it unlocked and I thought someone could walk in on us which aroused me all the more. Then the handsome stranger pinned my arms to the wall above my head and kissed me long and hard and as he did, he pressed his big hard cock onto me. After he kissed and groped me for about 15 minutes my mystery lover turned me around and I braced against the vanity. He lifted my dress up and rubbed his big hard cock onto my ass and then pressed it between my ass cheeks. Then fucked me hard from behind filling my wet pussy. He fondled my tits as he pounded his big hard cock into me for another 15 minutes or more until I had the most intense orgasm ever and was a quivering mess. He left me staring into the mirror, lipstick smeared, dress hiked up, face flushed and cum dripping down my thigh. I thought I should feel ashamed, but, again sorry babe it was the best sex I've ever had and knew from that point I was going to be an insatiable hot wife slut."

"That's hot as hell baby, it's ok I am not mad. Probably should be but I am hard as nails, what was his name? ooohh, did you get any pictures? I must confess, I have fantasized about scenarios like this. FYI, I have been a bit naughty also. Tell me more about Not being bored." I confessed.

"You know, I did not get his name. Wait, do tell how you're being naughty." She inquired.

I hesitated, but shared "Well, baby, you've been gone a lot lately and I've been lonely ..."

"Did you have a fling with some big breasted bimbo? I know how much you like cleavage and big tits. I might be a bit jealous of that."

"No, no, not exactly, you know a while ago you told me to stop doing something that I enjoyed say, in the closet?" I said.

"Not really, and...oh wait you mean" she prodded.

"Well, I am the big breasted bimbo. I am dressed all sexy now. Please tell your sissy hubby more how you were seduced." I revealed and begged.

"Oh yeah, well, baby, this changes everything. You're my little sissy bitch cuckold from now on." She paused and moaned loudly. "Well after I was fucked like a hooker in the club RR by the handsome stranger, I freshened my makeup with extra attention to my lipstick then went back out and had another drink and danced some and that is when Marcus cut in and swept me of my feet. He kissed me very passionately and caressed my body in the middle of the dance floor. Even though I was just thoroughly fucked, I was still very horny, so, I brought him back to my room and we fucked all night long. Actually, his huge hard cock is waving proudly in front of me right now, waiting for round three."

"Shit baby this is hot as hell, I knew someone was there with you. Can we video chat? I want to watch round three. I want to see his huge cock pounding that cunt of yours while I rub my little panty encased clitty." I begged.

"Oh, shit baby, yes." She hung up and my phone buzzed immediately and we started a video chat.

I was dressed in my finest French Maids outfit. A hot pink satin and white lace dress and pink fishnet stockings over white crotchless tights. Opera length fingerless lycra gloves to display my long hot pink nails which matched the lipstick coating my full pouty lips. My lashes were outrageous and my foot wear was as well. Hot pink leather granny boots with 2" platforms and 6" stiletto heels.

She continued. "Wow, girlfriend you look sexy. Hey meet Marcus, my new fuck buddy. Oh, does my sissy hubby have a girly name when looking like a slut?" There was this gorgeous naked hunk lying next to my wife who was scantily clad in her new lingerie and heels. She handed Marcus the phone while she freshened her bright red lipstick. She knows this arouses me. She motioned for me to do likewise and I did. I seductively applied another layer of lipstick to my quivering lips. "Got some toys handy baby? I got my boy toy all charged up and raring to go." she asked.

"Oh, I like La'nette as my femme name and of course I do baby. A good sissy slut is always prepared. Now please fuck Marcus, take that huge cock. I want to see how a real man fucks you and gives you the pleasure you deserve." I pleaded. She obliged. My sexy wife was holding the phone in one hand and starting by wrapping her long red nail accented fingers of the other hand around the thick long cock waving in front of her exquisitely made-up face. Her boldly painted red pouty lips first kissed the big head of his cock. She proudly showed me the red lipstick print on it with a close up. I could also see a ring of her lipstick already around the base of his big hard cock and thought that's how she got her boy toy all charged up and raring to go. It didn't take long before she was taking most of her lover's cock into her mouth more aggressively, eagerly than she had ever done with little ol' me. It was exhilarating. I slipped my favorite toy, a life-like, life-size vibrating dildo into my well lubed sissy pussy as I watched my wife pleasure her handsome lover.

After almost 10 minutes of this Marcus stopped her and moved her to be facing the phone and dove between her legs. He then began to devour her dripping pussy and I could see the pleasure on her face as he licked, sucked and fingered her glistening pussy lips. She held the phone again and described every nibble, lick and intrusion of his tongue or finger. Her other hand played with her hard erect nipples and it didn't take long before she was writhing in ecstasy of a very intense orgasm screaming "Oh shit Marcus, make me cum... again...oooohhhh fuuuccckkk baby." She shuddered and took a deep breath and added "La'nette, baby girl, I can't wait to see that pretty face of yours between my legs doing that for me."

Marcus then slid up her body and began devouring her tits, sucking on those hard erect nipples for a few minutes. Then he slid further up and kissed her passionately and slipped that big hard cock into my wife's waiting wet pussy. She flinched in pleasure immediately saying "Oh shit La'nette his cock is soooo fucking biiiggg. It feeellls ssssoooo gooood buried inside me. Yes Marcus, fill me with that huge cock. Fuck me long and hard again, oh yes baby." She had set phone down and was enjoying the pounding. She would occasionally say, grunt something to me as I watched. It was hard to see all the action but I saw enough and couldn't wait to watch in person. They fucked for an hour or so and he had her in numerous positions and brought her to several intense orgasms. More in one night than I was able to give her in a week.

Finally, he was ramming that big hard cock fast and furious into my sexy wife and was about to explode and asked her "Alright my beautiful slut, where do you want it this time?"

Holly quickly responded "Oh shit Marcus I hate for you to take that amazing cock from pussy but you did just cum inside me earlier and I do want my sissy hubby to see how I can make a real man cum. So, on my tits baby. Cover my tits with your cum, just like the porn stars get it." My slutty wife lifted her big tits up and looking onto the lens and said "I hope you enjoyed the show my little sissy. Did it make your little sissy clit hard? I want you to cum in your panties as Marcus cums on my tits."

Marcus was pumping away on the long thick shaft and grunting as I did the same to my little cock as well as work the big life-like dildo in and out of my sissy pussy. Marcus said "Ooohhhffuuccckk. You my sexy slut are my porn star baby." Then he exploded his hot thick cum all over My wife's tits and I filled my panties. Just before the screen went dark Holly blurted out "I love you baby. See ya soon."

+++++++++++

Two days later she comes home, I meet her at the airport dressed like a sexy secretary or as she prefers personal assistant. I felt amazing and turn plenty of heads as I waited in baggage claim. I am wearing my baby blue satin and black lace corset, with blue stockings that have a black lace band at the top and a black seam up the back. I have on my slutty blue leather thigh high boots with 2" soles and 6" stiletto heels. Over my sexy lingerie I'm wear a long navy-blue pencil skirt and a powder blue satin blouse with a high button up collar and a large keyhole to reveal my ample cleavage. My nails are long and painted bright glittery blue. My lashes are long and thick and flutter in front of the gradient blue eyeshadow. Finally, my full plump lips are heavily painted a bright glossy glittery blue to match my nails.

I finally see her strutted through the terminal with a handsome hunk attached at her hip. His muscular arm wrapped around her. When she saw me and knew I saw them, she stopped him and kissed him passionately. She pressed her big tits against his firm chest as he ground his hard cock onto her crotch.

She is wearing red leather thigh high boots, very short black leather skirt and tight blouse with a plunging neckline displaying her amazing cleavage created by a red lace shelf bra. Her makeup extreme with thick fluttery lashes, dark smoky eyes and full bright red lipstick, etc...

The handsome hunk was some vacationing stud she picked up in the boarding gate area and managed to get his seat changed to be alone together in the back row on the plane. Mile high club antics with the third stranger in a week. She introduces me to Miguel as La'nette, her sexy very P.A., Then loudly 'whispers' to Miguel "AKA my sissy slut cuckold hubby."

He responded "I love it when I fuck a hot wife while her sissy cuck hubby watches."

As we waited for her luggage, she informed me "When we get home you are to put on the baby blue maid's uniform and gladly serve us as Miguel will be staying with us for a few days and he will be sleeping in our bed while you sleep in the guest room, the maid's quarter's.". She did say I would get to watch them fuck, a lot. She turned into him and they again kissed passionately. I spotted her bags and retrieved them and we headed out of the airport. They got in the back and Holly cuddled up to Miguel and they made out and fondled each the entire 20 minute ride home.

69Jance
69Jance
52 Followers