She Watches the Pro Referee Pt. 01

Story Info
Referee asks strange woman to watch.
1k words
3.58
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

Scott (30 yrs.) is a professional basketball referee who has smooth, dark-red-hair. Plus, a neatly trimmed mustache. He's in great physical shape who stands at 5'10". It's Friday night at the city dome with the next NBA basketball game. Scott referee's a good match up on the gym floor.

Tracy (21 yrs.) and Sarah (22 yrs.) both have season tickets at the dome. They sit in the fifth row from the court floor. Tracy is a golden blonde (38-24-36) who has a short ponytail.

It's half-time as the cheerleader's dance on the gym floor. The crowd applauds and cheers all around the dome.

Tracy and Sarah watch Scott as he talks with another referee court-side.

TRACY: I don't even see Scott's referee uniform.

SARAH: I know, right? I only see his jockey shorts and that bulge.

They both laugh.

TRACY: His video already has 1 million views on "Tik-Tok."

SARAH: Someone uploaded it with him in his underwear.

TRACY: Yeah, on the patio of his condominium. Carrying his baby girl. I love his muscular thighs.

SARAH: It looked like he just got out of the shower too.

TRACY: Then, another guy shows up to take the girl.

SARAH: Pissed me off too. His boyfriend.

TRACY: I keep watching that video though.

SARAH: Me too.

TRACY: What a waste.

SARAH: I know, right?

The cheerleaders leave the floor. The basketball teams run out to warm-up on the gym court. Sarah takes out her tiny binoculars and looks across the dome.

SARAH: Oh my God. Look, Tracy.

She hands over the binoculars and points. Tracy looks and sees Scott's baby girl being held by the guy in that video.

TRACY: Yeah, there he is.

SARAH: Cute baby.

TRACY: I gotta check my work phone.

She pulls out her other iPhone and checks her messages. The photo of Scott shows up in his referee uniform. She reads his text message, "I am not gay."

She looks up to search for Scott on the gym floor.

SARAH: What?

TRACY: Nothing. Just looking at Scott.

Her right hand shoves the phone into her purse.

Saturday morning inside hotel room 350 at 10 a.m. Tracy sits at the table who is dressed in a white robe. Her blonde hair hangs loose. She drinks coffee and watches the video of Scott on her iPhone.

He wears only black jockey shorts on the patio of his condo. His sleeping daughter is carried by his left arm. He just got out of the shower with the wet hair "slicked" back. Both of his muscular thighs walk back and forth on that patio.

Tracy's forefinger pushes the "stop" button.

She grabs her work iPhone and redials Scott's number.

SCOTT: Goodmorning, Tracy.

TRACY: How did you find me?

SCOTT: The 'Facebook' page of the home basketball team.

TRACY: My comments?

SCOTT: You write a lot of comments.

TRACY: I love basketball.

SCOTT: Then, you made comments about me. I found your work number from your website.

TRACY: Alotta people have seen your Tik-Tok video.

SCOTT: Yeah, I know. At least, I'm not naked.

TRACY: Do you hate my comments?

SCOTT: No, I don't. I'm not gay either.

TRACY: Who is that guy in the video?

SCOTT: My nanny. He takes care of my daughter.

TRACY: Are you lying?

SCOTT: Nope. Dennis is like a brother to me. I found him after I separated from my wife.

TRACY: Cute daughter.

SCOTT: Thanks... Well, I got a proposition. If you're game.

TRACY: What?

SCOTT: I'm divorced and don't want a relationship. Do you have a best girlfriend?

TRACY: A three-some? I don't do that.

SCOTT: No, not that. I like to be watched by another woman.

TRACY: During sex?

SCOTT: Yes. I don't want to meet your female friend. I just want her to watch us.

TRACY: I don't think Sarah is a voyeur.

SCOTT: Show her my video.

TRACY: She watched it more times than I did.

SCOTT: Give me a decision by next Friday. I referee the home game that night. We can hook up on Saturday.

Scott's iPhone goes silent.

It is Saturday Night Outside The Hotel Room.

The long curtains are closed across the patio window. Sarah stands there looking through a small opening. Her right-hand strokes the right breast, under the blouse. Her left-hand is up the skirt with her panties pulled down to the knees.

Sarah whispers, "My Gawd Tracy. Thanks for asking me to watch."

Inside The Hotel Room.

The bed is right in front of the patio windows. Both Scott and Tracy are naked on that bed. Her blonde hair hangs loose. She lays on her back with both legs spread open. He is in between those legs who puts his weight on the left elbow. It's outside of her right shoulder. His right hand grips her left tit.

Scott looks down at his 7 and 1/2-inch cock. It's buried inside of her thick, golden-blonde, pussy. He pushes all the way inside with short and aggressive thrusts. His own dark-red crotch hits her shining bush.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Tracy squirms and jerks her head from side to side.

She replies, "Unnnh-Unh-Unnnhh-Gawd-Gawd-Scott."

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She screams, "Unnnh-Hunnnh-Unnnnh-Fuck-Hunnnh."

His eyes watch his steel shaft push-in and pull-out.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Tracy replies, "Hunnh-Good-G-Good-Hunnnh."

Scott grunts, "Your blonde pussy... Is fucking hot."

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She replies, "F-Fuck.. Don't Stop.. S-Scott.. Don't S-Stop."

Back Outside The Hotel Room.

Sarah's right fingers pinch her right nipple. The left fingers rub the pussy lips under her skirt.

She whispers, "Gawd, this makes me so wet."

Her body suddenly freezes. She sees Scott turning his head to stare at her. He doesn't stop fucking.

Sarah gasps, "My fucking Gawd. Scott is looking at me. That's so hot."

The fingers rub her pussy lips faster.

Back Inside The Hotel Room.

Scott keeps looking at the patio window and smiles. He can see Sarah watching.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Tracy responds, "Unnnh-Scott-Hunnh-Hunnnh."

Scott looks down at his shaft and pushes all the way inside of her.

He explodes, "UH-AHHHHHHHH.. AHHHHHH.. FUUUUUCKK.. OH-MY-GAWWWWWDD.. FUCKING-GAWD."

Both of them breathe hard as he pulls out his cock.

Scott looks over at the patio window and smiles.

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers