She Went Upstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us begin to laugh, then Rich asks, "You wont mind if I get you a drink, will you Cheri?"

"Oh? Please do!" comes the reply as she places both elbows behind her on the counter.

I grin as she accepts his offer.

Rich asks her, "I know just what you need! How about I get you a Screaming Orgasm?"

My wife immediately blushes and nods her head. Without missing a beat, she flirts back hard, saying, "That would be awesome, Rich! I'd love you to give me a Screaming Orgasm!" Obviously, it is an alcoholic drink, but the name of course is not lost on any of us.

My wife's eyes narrow and she offers me a smirk. She looks like she means business.

Then it hits me- I'm pretty sure I told Rich that Cheri gets really horny and wild after she gets a couple drinks in her! I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow as I look over towards my friend.

The bartender hands the Screaming Orgasm to Rich and he in turn offers it to my wife. "Pardon me for saying this again- but you look stunning, Cheri! I- can't take my eyes off of you!"

"Why, thank you Rich! You're pretty good looking, too!" She smiles at him and takes the drink in one hand and reaches out, playing with his tie with the other.

Just then, another well-dressed and older man approaches, "Cheri, don't worry! Rich goes out of his way to buy ALL our wives a Screaming Orgasm. It's sort of his thing." He chuckles and offers her his hand, "I'm Bob. The Head of the Accounting Department."

Bob is 60 years old and sophisticated- or at least that's the vibe he likes to give off. He has extremely short, silvery hair and wears a dress shirt and slacks, held up by black suspenders. He's about 6 foot 2 and in good shape for a man his age.

Apparently, his good looks are 'Cheri approved' as well. She smiles and then bites her lip. My wife slowly looks him up and down. She does likes older men the best I suppose. I mean I'm older than she is as well.

Bob moves right beside her and gets an eager and unapologetic eyeful. He offers, "If, at any point, you are NOT having fun tonight, tell me and I and my team will leap into action!" He smiles, his hand touches the small of my wife's back. He slowly slides it upwards and leaves it there.

My wife leans back ever so slightly and tilts her head as she looks to him. She twirls with a lock of her hair as she offers the older man a grin. Cheri is on her A game tonight. She is more than happy to let him keep his hand right where it is and her playful look shows it. After all, she does love attention.

Then Bob looks over to the bartender and says, "Bartender, can we get a margarita for this lovely lady please!"

"Oh, Bob, you don't have to do that," Cheri says flirtatiously, "I already have a drink." However, she glances back to the bartender as if to admit that she actually does want that margarita. Cheri leans a little closer to Bob and laughs, brushing her hand along his chest as she does so.

"I know I don't have to, Cheri. But I WANT to." His hand gently cascades along her back, feeling its contours along its way before he withdraws it and continues, "A beautiful woman like you without a margarita?" Bob shakes his head, "That's a travesty in my book!"

Moments later, the bartender hands Bob the drink and he motions to a nearby table. "Why don't we go sit down for a bit?"

The four of us agree so we go take a seat at the small empty table. Cheri and I on one side, with Bob and Rich across from us. Bob places the margarita down on the table and slides it over, in front of my wife. She now has two drinks sitting in front of her.

Cheri's eyes go big as she admires the margarita. She happily declares, "You know, I love margaritas!" Then she elbows me, "Thomas, did YOU tell him?" She immediately takes a sip.

I merely shrug my shoulders.

"See," Bob declares, "That wasn't so bad, was it? Plenty more where that came from, too. Williamson's footing the bill tonight, you know!"

Then he says, "Bartender, gin martinis for my two friends and I please. Oh, stirred, wet with olive please." He motions both to myself and to Rich. A couple minutes later the drinks arrive.

Then I look at Cheri, who is sipping away happily. 'Did Bob just get her a that drink because of what I absentmindedly told Rich? My friends aren't gunning for my wife... are they?"

I look at Cheri and I can tell she's totally into this- whatever THIS is right now. It's a far cry form our conversation on the couch, that's for sure.

Across the room, the DJ changes songs and begins playing something a little more up tempo on. As a result, more of my coworkers begin to intermingle on the dance floor with their girlfriends and wives.

Then Bob places his drink upon the table and says, "I have to ask, Cheri! I mean, Thomas said I could. Would you like to go out there and dance with me?"

"Oh?" Cheri asks as she sips. She puts her drink down and waves her hand just above her bosom, to get some air flow to her neck and chest. She states, "It's getting hot in here. Don't you think?"

Then she asks, "Thomas, did you tell him he could dance with me?" She bats her eyes at me and smiles mischievously.

"I might have."

She grins and leans towards me and offers me a slight push of the hand and says, "Well, I can't keep Bob waiting then, can I?"

"Well actually," I motion towards Rich.

"Stop! You promised Rich a dance with me too?" Again, she laughs. Of course, she already knows all of this as I'd told her when we were back at home. What she is saying right now, well it is just for show. She is having a little fun with the three of us.

Rich chimes in, "Actually he did. And I intend to collect, too." He tastes his martini and puts the glass down.

Cheri smiles back at him and asks, "Oh really?" She is immediately interested- not just in Bob, but in Rich too. She offers me a smirk, then gives the two accountants a look of admiration, "Guys, there's enough of me to go around, you know?"

"Oh, I certainly hope so," Bob replies, not even hiding the fact that he's openly flirting with my wife.

Cheri shoots me another glance- this one I take as a dangerous one, because I can see her flirting right back. She tells them, "Well then, I guess I better not keep you guys waiting!"

So, I lift my glass up and say, "To a fun evening!"

Cheri, Bob, and Rich all bring their glasses up and we clang them together. "To a fun evening," the three of them respond!

"I don't know," Cheri says as she swirls a little straw in her new drink, "This party is starting to look like it might be a LOT of fun!" She takes her first sip of the Screaming Orgasm and then says, "You know, I've never had a one of these before. I think I like Screaming Orgasms." She offers us a sexy smirk.

Rich says under his breath, but loud enough for Cheri to hear it, "Well I'd be glad to give you another one later if you'd like?"

"That sounds good!" she replies as she taps the table, "But TWO Screaming Orgasms in one night, Rich? Can you DO that?" She tilts her head.

"Oh yeah...I can do that!" he responds, then nervously adjusts his tie.

Our glasses aren't particularly big, but Cheri has a nearly finished margarita and now is about a quarter way through the Screaming Orgasm, too.

Just then, Bob waves his hand and motions to the bartender, "Cheri, I can also get you another Screaming Orgasm tonight if you'd like! Bartender! Another Screaming Orgasm for the lady!" Then he stops himself and says, "No- wait! A strawberry daiquiri!"

Cheri begins laughing. She declares, almost as if she's embarrassed now, "Bob!" She leans forward towards him, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry Cheri," He throws his hands up, "Guilty as charged! I can't stop spending Williamson's money!" With that we all laugh as my wife's third drink arrives with only just having started on the second.

Bob winks at me and the look on his face shows that he is thoroughly enjoying every glance at my wife's sumptuous bosom. He obviously knows about her wild streak as well. With that third drink, there is no way that he doesn't.

I rub my temples and take another sip of my martini. I had said I wasn't going to drink, but here I am. At least I'm doing it in moderation, right?

Cheri takes sip after slow sip as the four of us just sit and talk. She has been responding to their flirting in kind and now her defenses are lowering. I can see it in her eyes. She is definitely buzzed at the very least.

Both men are now talking exclusively to her, showering her with attention as if I'm not even there.

Bob leans in closer from his position across from us and gestures, "You know, I had a bet with the other guys in my department that you WOULD show up tonight. And I won!"

"Oh? What did you win?" she asks excitedly, making eye contact with him.

"You'll see later," he responds, "I promise!" He gestures towards her with his glass and then takes a drink.

It goes on and on over the next 30 minutes. Cheri eventually moves from the half consumed Screaming Orgasm and places a hand on the daiquiri.

Suddenly, she gets up and says, "Do either of you two wonderful gentlemen know where the bathroom is?"

Rich points down a hallway, "If you go that way, it's the first room on the left."

"Ah, good! Thanks guys!" With that, she walks off carrying her small travel purse.

Bob leans closer to me and asks, "Thomas, how is tonight the first time we're meeting that lovely woman?"

I shrug and offer a smirk. I'm a little annoyed with my friends at the moment, but also turned on by all the flirting going on between the three of them.

"I guess I never had the opportunity to bring her by the office," I reply.

After a few minutes, I see Cheri emerge from the crowd. She is with two other men and they are talking and laughing together. I see one of the men point over towards our table and my wife thanks him with a hug.

I also notice that she has put on red lipstick. She must have done that in the bathroom.

As she draws nearer, a couple other men make their move. Soon, she is leaning with her back to the end of the bar as she makes conversation. It's almost like she has put herself on display for all to see. She shows of her legs. She teases with her ample cleavage emerging ever so effortlessly from her low-cut blouse.

It works wonders too, as more guys seem to approach her.

She is so excited. I'm just glad to see her happy!

"Are you with someone?" an admirer inquires.

"What department do you work in?" another asks.

"Excuse me, but do you have a map? I think I'm lost in your eyes."

Another intones, "If being sexy is a crime, you are guilty!"

"You know what you'd look beautiful in? My bed!" another intones.

She laughs, enjoying the attention and having the time of her life as the men ply her with jokes, drinks, compliments and pick up lines. What follows is a blur of laughter, smiles and gentle touches. Soon, they are outright caressing her at the bar.

I, Bob and Rich all watch her from our table. She is only a few feet away, but Cheri is surrounded by men like an old school Madonna video.

Bob says, "Yeah, she's something else! Thomas, you know Wiliamson Inc has way more men than women working there." He points with a finger on the same hand he's holding his glass with, "The longer this party goes on the more its gonna be like a meat market with all the eligible guys. Cheri's gonna be real popular tonight! You better keep an eye on her."

Indeed, she is the 'Belle of the ball!'

It is so interesting to me- like watching an exotic creature in its element. She is basking in all the attention and desiring even more.

Then suddenly the music begins to play a little louder. A short time later, even more people head to the dance floor. Cheri looks over and motions towards our table and says, "Hey, Bob! Bob, I think you owe ME a DANCE!"

She breaks away from her admirers and soon takes him by the hand and leads him onward. Each of them wishes they were Bob right now.

Cheri and the older man walk out to the floor and are soon facing each other and moving to the music. Now, my wife doesn't have any dance training whatsoever. She just likes to move. Occasionally she mimics something she's seen on a dance show on Tv. She's done it enough through the years that she's fun to watch or dance with though.

Soon, I'm hearing some comment coming from nearby.

One of them exclaims, "I've got to dance with her tonight! Did you see those legs? Oh my god!"

Another chimes in, "Legs? Dude, did you see those TITS?"

I wince and try my best to ignore them. My eyes are keyed on my wife at the moment. It's difficult to see what they're doing out there because of the constant movement of the crowd. The slight flashing lights aren't exactly helping either.

All I know for sure is that they are talking and laughing together. No crime in that, right? I think I catch his hands on her hips at one point and a firm embrace a little later on.

I look around the room and notice a stairway leading up to the second floor here. The ceiling itself is relatively high and there seems to be a balcony overlooking the party area as well. I mumble to myself, "This is a big ass house."

I just shake my head at the absurdity of the situation.

Soon, I hear Bob's voice, "Thomas what are you doing just sitting there? Go mingle and have some fun! This is a party after all!"

I look to the side and see him standing near the table by himself. He takes a seat once more. My eyes shoot over towards Cheri and I see she is now dancing with Rich.

"Well?" I ask Bob, "What do you think of my wife?"

"To be honest, I think you hit the jackpot, Thomas! She's gorgeous, has a great personality and a killer body!"

I nod, "Yeah, I know, right?"

"You guys gonna get something to eat?" Bob asks. "Williamson spent a lot of money on the food."

I nod, "Yeah, but she's having so much fun right now I'd hate to cause it to come to a screeching halt, you know?"

Bob says, "She was talking to me about this house while we were dancing. She's really enamored with it. I've been here quite a few times and each time I see something I missed before. Williamson collects weird things."

"Really?" I ask.

Then, before Bob can get more specific, another familiar voice interjects, "Ah, Thomas! There you are! Now where's that magnificent lady of yours? I was so hoping I could dance with her!"

I turn and see Mr. Williamson standing right there, smiling at me.

"Oh, I wanted to talk to you about the Henley account. Mind if we talk a bit?"

"Not at all, Mr. Williamson," I respond, then I look over towards Cheri who is having the time of her life out on the dance floor.

"Bob takes another sip of his martini and chimes in, "Don't worry, I'll look after her while you're gone."

I see him place his empty glass on the table and then start walking towards the dance floor.

I should never have shown them her photos. Now both accountants are after my wife and I gotta go with the boss!

Mr. Williamson leads me across the room and to another area entirely. We move to another room and my boss closes the door behind us! The music coming from the party now becomes muffled, but every note I hear is a reminder that my wife is out there with all those interested men, doing who knows what.

I should be listening intently to every word my boss says, but my own imagination is making it extremely difficult to concentrate. To say I am concerned about Cheri is an understatement.

"Thomas, I wanted to tell you that your work on the Henley Account has helped us considerably! I want to make sure you are having a great time tonight!"

"Why thank you, Mr. Williamson!" I try to maintain a positive outlook and interest in what he has to say but my brain checked out when Bob walked back out to the dance floor.

"If you don't mind, Mr. Williamson, I should go and...."

"Actually Thomas, let me show you some of the upcoming projects we will be needing a hand on." His hand gestures towards me as he continues, "I think some of them are right up your alley!"

I nod and try to pay attention. I do. However, my overactive imagination is playing tricks on me. After all, my alcoholic beverage-enhanced wife is out there on the dance floor, surrounded by horny men! I try to push the thought from my mind, but its near impossible.

Meanwhile, on the dance floor, Rich embraces her as the two of them move to the beat. He can smell the vanilla scent coming from her and moves closer, placing his face ever so close to her neck as he inhales the sweet aroma of her body lotion.

His hands move down her sides and land upon her hips as she smiles up at him eagerly. As the moments pass their hands begin touching and feeling each other's bodies. Her hands eventually find their way to his shoulders.

Soon, however- another pair of hands reach out and touch her from behind. My wife suddenly hears Bob's voice, "Hey, is this a private party or can anyone join?"

Cheri glances back and responds, "Come on, Bob! Join us!"

Bob happily obliges. His body moving to the beat, he slowly inches closer and closer until he is right up against her from behind.

My wife finds herself in the middle of both men. One arm extends forward, leaning effortlessly over Rich's shoulder, while the other extends backwards, caressing Bob's waist and pulling him closer. All the while, bouncing her head to the beat of the music.

The heat on the dance floor is palpable between the three of them. A short while later, Bob and Rich make eye contact and Bob gives his coworker 'The nod.' Rich grins in response.

The younger man begins kissing Cheri on the neck- his lips working their way across her jawline as they make their way to hers. As he does so he can smell the alcohol on her breath! My wife's heart races and she feels his passion. Within mere moments she reciprocates with kisses of her own.

The alcohol and heat of the moment catch up with her and much like Thomas had told Rich weeks earlier- her inhibitions are gone! Oftentimes, kisses like this begin small and work their way up in intensity. Not these- Rich is kissing her passionately from the get go! Mu wife likes a man who knows what he wants!

Cheri leans backwards into Bob's taller body and both her hands slide up Rich's chest. She swings her hips and grinds her ass against Bob. Then, she extends her arms upwards and places her elbows atop Rich's shoulders with her arms outstretched. My wife just sways to the music as she and Rich continue kissing.

Rich knows what he wants and throws caution to the wind. He openly fondles her ample bosom, right there on the dance floor! He can feel her nipples through the fabric of her blouse- hard as they are right now.

She looks into his eyes, seeing nothing but pure lust to be found there. The accountants are making it obvious what they want from her and she smiles and takes it all in. Cheri is intrigued by the sensations of their hands touching her and feeling her curves.

Bob bends down slightly and begins nibbling on her ear from behind. His lusting hands explore my wife's hips and thighs. His lips make their way to her neck and he, too, inhales the intoxicating vanilla scent.

The two men rhythmically grind up against her and not to be outdone, my wife grinds right back! Cheri is almost beside herself with excitement! Her hips sway and grind with kinetic energy against both men! Her ass moves into and presses firmly against Bob's restrained manhood. Then, she gives him a wiggle that causes his eyes and mouth to open wide in surprise.

She feels two distinct bulges now- one from the front and another from the rear! There can be no doubt that she has their FULL attention!

Both men know exactly what they are doing. They have the secret key to unlocking my wife's inhibitions and have used that information to their advantage all evening long.