She Went Upstairs

Story Info
This is Chapter 7 of My Wife, Her Lovers and Me.
13.9k words
3.26
8.7k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enjoyed the rest of our weekend and before we knew it, it was time to go back home. Originally, we had planned for Cheri to go see Tyler at the reception and maybe dance with him. However, since she had his number, it wasn't really necessary.

Instead, she spent a lot of time the rest of the weekend at the pool, soaking in the water. Of course, I joined her and we had a lot of things to talk about. She said that every muscle in her body was sore and she was just being honest. The marathon fuck session on our first day at the hotel really wore her out.

I didn't want to push it any further. All I wanted was for her to recover and get back to her normal self. And so, we enjoyed the amenities at the hotel for the next couple days until it was time to go.

"So, what do you want to do next?" I ask her as I drive us back home.

"I don't know."

She looks out the window and reaches over to take my hand. "It's something I have to think about, I guess." She squints as the sun gets in her eyes. Cheri tries to smile, but we both know what has been weighing on her all weekend long.

She offers, "Your fantasy is kind of dangerous, Thomas. I mean, it was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot, but I don't know."

I nod and respond, "Talk to me. You know you can tell me anything, Cheri. I'm here for you."

Cheri nods, "Yeah, I know." She takes a deep breath, "I was thinking I'd call him next weekend for a foot rub, but I think I'm just gonna lay low for a while. I might take a few days off work to recover. I'm so fucking sore, man."

She shakes her head and laughs with a concerned look on her face. "I'm also worried."

"What are you worried about?"

"Well, I'm worried that I liked it too much." She squeezes my hand. "And I don't want to lose you."

I solemnly nod as my lips draw together. "I know. I don't want to lose you, either." I shake my head, "I'm here for you- whatever you need. Its my stupid fantasy that got us into this mess anyway."

"No, Thomas. Well, I mean that is what got us here, but your fantasies aren't stupid. They're what really turns you on." Again, she squeezes my hand, "And I'm gonna try to fulfill them for you when I can."

And so, the next couple weeks return to normal- or as normal as they can be after all that. As the days go by, we reenter our normal daily routine of work, home, and sleep.

Cheri gets occasional texts and seems to hide them from me. She chuckles to herself and responds with text messages of her own. I can only guess she is texting Tyler.

A couple weeks later I get word of the upcoming Employee Appreciation Party for Williamson Inc- the place where I work. Of course, I and Cheri are both invited to attend. She is not overly enthusiastic about it though as she has convinced herself that it won't be any fun for her.

In fact, the night of the party she STILL has not made up her mind as to whether or not she's going to attend.

"So have you decided if you are going or not?" I ask my wife. "The big party's tonight, you know."

Cheri shrugs, "I don't know." She looks up at me from her laptop and says, "It's probably going to be boring, right?" She slowly shakes her head and says, "I think I'll probably just stay home."

"What?" I blurt out, as my face contorts like a sad puppy dog.

Cheri rolls her eyes and asks, "Well, was there anything special about the party?"

"It's our annual Employee Appreciation Party. All the employees and their spouses or significant others will be there! There's even an open bar this year!"

That catches her attention. My wife uncrosses her legs and again looks over towards me. She states matter-of-factly, "Thomas, I won't even know anybody there." Cheri glances back towards her computer screen and I hear a sudden burst of fingers tapping on the keys.

She continues, "Probably just going to be a bunch of people talking about work stuff, anyway."

I nod, "Well of course not everybody goes to these things, but there will be a lot of people there." I walk over and take a seat on the couch beside her. "Cheri, I promise it'll be anything but boring!"

Intrigued, she runs her hand through her curly black hair and looks over towards me. She asks, "Okay, I'll bite." Cheri closes her laptop and continues, "You're promising me I won't get bored? Just how exactly are you going to do that, hmmm?" She smiles and leans towards me.

"Well for one, they all want to meet you."

She opens her mouth as she looks at me confusedly. Her brows furrow slightly as she asks, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I SHOULD probably tell you- we were talking about our spouses while we were all on break a couple weeks back. Soon, the pics were out and let me tell you there are quite a few people who want to meet you!"

"Really? They do?" she asks incredulously.

"Yeah! Well for one, they want to know what kind of woman can put up with me."

Cheri raises her hand up a bit and says, giggling, "That would be me, and it's not easy sometimes."

"Well, a few of the guys even said that they thought you were hot."

"Oh my god, Thomas! PLEASE tell me I was wearing clothes in the pictures you showed them?"

I shrug my shoulders and laugh, "Cheri, of course you were wearing clothes! It's not like I'm gonna show everyone naked pics of you!" I pause a moment and continue, "You know, a couple of the guys from accounting even asked if it would be okay to dance with you there."

Cheri raises an eyebrow. "Seriously?" She pauses a moment before she responds and places a hand on her hip. "And what did you tell them?"

"I said if they wanted to dance with you that they should ask you at the party." Then I place a hand on her thigh, "Honestly, Cheri- if you go with me, you will be the center of attention. I mean, a lot of people want to meet you."

As I look at her, it is almost like I can see the gears turning in her head.

"Yeah," I continue, "The guys in accounting are basically begging me to get you to go. And did I mention the food and drinks are free? Remember, this is being held at Mr. Williamson's mansion and he is footing the bill for everything." Then I add, "And like I said, there'll be dancing, which I know you enjoy."

She taps her chin with her index finger and nods her head, "So free food, drinks AND dancing then?"

I nod, "And the place is huge, Cheri! It would be a good excuse to just take a look around! Don't you think it'd be cool to check out his mansion?"

"Well, yeah, it might be interesting to look around his place, I guess. I've never been inside a mansion before." Then she leans back and extends her leg, brushing her foot against mine, "So, who's been begging you to get me to go?"

"Well, Bob, Rich, Will and George have been asking me every day. Bob and Rich both want to dance with you."

Cheri smiles at me and just shakes her head. "So, the four accountants?" She laughs and pokes me in the ribs, "How is it you are friends with the guys from accounting when you don't even work in in their department?"

"Lunch breaks!" I retort. "The magical world of the lunch room."

Cheri bites her lip as she thinks about it. Ideas often start small as a spark ignites and the thought goes on from there. Four guys seem interested in hanging out with her- two seem particularly interested. She wonders to herself if she should go just to flirt with them and drive me wild.

I can tell she is flattered by the possibilities. She always felt plain in her younger years and was never happy with her breast size- that's why she had the augmentation in the first place. She has grown into her body and has a style all her own in my honest opinion. She also has an air of confidence now that she lacked most of her life.

"Come on," I bargain with her, "If nothing else I'm sure the accounting Department will make it worth your while! Plus, I have this super-hot, sexy wife that I never get to show off to the people I work with."

Cheri cocks her head to the side a bit and places her laptop on the couch beside her. She smirks and reveals her decision, "So what should this super-hot and sexy wife wear tonight?"

She knows how excited I am by the sudden look on my face. Then she says, "You know, I think I'll surprise you. Wait here. I'm gonna go take a shower first."

I nod as she gets up and wanders off to the bathroom. Moments later, I hear the water running in the shower and the bathroom door closes.

Cheri stands in the tub as the warm water cascades over her curvy body. She pulls back her hair and says to herself, 'The Accounting Department thinks I'm hot, huh? Well, I do enjoy meeting new people. Maybe this could be fun after all?'

About fifteen minutes later, the sounds of running water are replaced by those of a hair dryer.

Shortly after, she emerges from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She calls out, "Hey Thomas!"

I look at her as she sticks her tongue out at me and purposefully drops her towel! She flaunts her 34DD's to me and scurries into the bedroom.

"Hey, come in here!" she calls to me.

I make my way to the bedroom excitedly, picking up the towel from the floor as I go.

She lays out her outfit for the evening on the bed- including a blouse and a mini skirt.

She immediately begins getting dressed with her choice of bra- black and lacy, with a bit of a 'Push up' to it so that her already large breasts will seem even more busty. Next, she picks up her white blouse and slides her arms into it. It is somewhat see-through, to the point where you can slightly see the color of her bra through it. She sometimes wears them like this without a slip underneath on purpose.

"Thomas, I got this blouse last week! Check it out!" She often has trouble finding shirts that fit properly, but this one seems to fit her nicely, despite the size of her bosom. She excitedly begins buttoning it from the top down. Then, she offers me a smirk as she unbuttons the top three, providing ample view of her cleavage.

I raise my eyebrows and admire her in her glory!

Next, she slides up her lacy black panties and follows that up with her tan-colored mini skirt. It fits her hips exceptionally well and drapes down to just above her knees. She finishes the ensemble with a pair of white pumps.

"Well? How do I look?" she asks as she turns in a circle.

"You look fantastic! I can't wait to show you off!"

"Trophy wife!" she declares and starts laughing!

She approaches me and places her hands flat upon my stomach. She sensuously slides them upwards and begins rubbing chest. "Do you think the guys from accounting are gonna be pleased?"

I just shake my head, "Are you kidding? They won't be able to take their eyes off of you! I can't take my eyes off of you!"

"Oh, thank you!" she responds with a kind voice, giving me a kiss.

With that, we head out into the living room.

For my part, I'm wearing a dress shirt and pants, along with a tie and pair of patent leather shoes. Not that it really matters. I mean, I have to look nice but its more or less my work outfit.

"You driving, or am I?" Cheri asks.

"I'm driving."

"Good! That means I can have a drink or two!" she replies.

I nod, but don't say a word.

We head to the car and soon are on our way!

Cars are lined up along the street as we approach the mansion. Cheri's eyebrows raise as she looks over at the fence surrounding the place. We turn into the drive leading to our destination and she just shakes her head and smiles. She turns to look back at me, saying, "And he lives HERE?"

I nod and answer, "Yep!" Then as we pull in, I point, "Hey, look! He's even got valet parking tonight!"

I pull up in front and hand my keys to one of the attendants. I give him my name and then Cheri and I head inside.

We can hear muffled party music as we approach the front doors. Before we can even knock, another attendant opens the door and Mr. Williamson is standing right there! Apparently, he is serving as the greeter tonight. Who would have thought?

He extends his arms out, and of course the first things he and the attendant get to see are my wife's breasts! Mr. Williamson tries not to show that he has noticed, but his eyes do a little wandering. And the attendant? Well, it is like his eyes are glued to her pronounced cleavage emerging from her low-cut blouse.

Mr. Williamson excitedly declares, "Thomas! Excellent!" He shakes my hand and then glances over to Cheri, trying hard to look directly into her eyes, adding, "And YOU must be the lovely CHERI!" He steps a little closer and claps his hands together as he continues, "I am so glad both of you could make it tonight!"

My wife has a little spring to her step and her breasts seem extra jiggly. It's almost like she bounces in place as she smiles at the older man.

He tilts his head and again tries not to be obvious, but it is extremely difficult for most men NOT to look when presented with a display of beautiful breasts like hers. This is especially hard to avoid when they are in the 'Hello, please look at me' position as hers currently are.

He then glances down at them and as he looks back into her eyes, tells her, "Cheri- I hope it is not inappropriate for me to say, but...you look magnificent!"

It would seem my wife is already the center of attention and we haven't even made it inside yet!

Mr. Williamson is 62 years old and currently single. His wife passed a few years back and the poor guy took it exceptionally hard as one might imagine. He went into seclusion for a while, and kept more or less to himself. The rumor around the company is that he hasn't dated or slept with a woman since.

As far as his work performance- he has always enjoyed what he does, but just couldn't perform the way he wanted to for some time. Instead, he had others care of the agency in his absence. He has been back to us the last couple of years and has been giving it his all, if for no other reason than to keep himself busy.

His short salt-n-pepper hair gives him a dignified look and I suppose he is a good looking man- especially for his age. He keeps himself in shape and is certainly dressed well, that's for damn sure.

"That's an awesome suit, Mr. Williamson!" I say as I deflect attention from Cheri for a moment. It's not like I'm an ass kisser, though- the man actually looks really good in his suit.

"Thank you very much Thomas! I had to dress my best tonight!" He again shakes my hand, looking into my eyes while he states, "My employees are all very important to me!"

He seems very happy. I'm sure Cheri's boobs have something to do with that, too.

Then, my wife says, "Thank you for having us over!" She leans in and kisses him on the cheek- something he definitely did not expect.

As her lips touch his face he blushes and almost seems to softly tremble. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Well," He nervously says, "Head on in, and join the party!"

His eyes look back towards Cheri as she rolls backward on her heels ever so slightly, causing another 'Jigglestorm'. He gestures further inside with a hand and is visibly flustered for a moment, "I...um...well, I had food catered, too."

The older, experienced gentleman takes another deep breath and makes a graceful recovery, continuing, "Oh! And don't forget to have a drink or two on me!" He looks at my wife and tells her, "Cheri, you tell Thomas he needs to dance with you or I'll come out there and dance with you myself!"

"Oh, I will!" she responds. Then, the three of us share a laugh.

She looks at me and says, "He seems like a nice guy! I can see why you like him. Good looking, too!"

I glance at her and see her smirking back at me as we head inside. She has a bit of a strut to her step and her pumps click on the shiny tiles beneath our feet. I think she might be trying to show off a little to Mr. Williamson as he watches us move towards the main room. We walk arm in arm towards the music and the gathering of my coworkers.

My wife has this animal magnetism sometimes, and when she puts it all together, it's on. I can literally see the jaws drop as we pass a few other guys that are standing around talking amongst themselves.

Neither of us really knows what's going to happen tonight, but we know it's bound to be fun.

Cheri looks around with wide eyes as we move from a large room to an even larger one. "It's really big in here, man. It's like he made his own conference room!"

We confidently step inside the main room like we own the place. Her body language as we walk in is that of a woman in complete control of the situation. She immediately catches the eye of every man in the place. It appears many of the guests are 'People watching.'

Looking about, there are a series of buffet tables set up along one side of the room and an open bar adjacent to it. On the opposite side is the dance floor and Dj. The Dr seems to be playing regular dance party music and lights flash over the dance floor.

The mansion itself has been remodeled recently and the place looks stunning. This 'Conference room,' was put in at that time from what I understand. He wanted a large area to hold parties and such.

It must be nice to have this kind of money. I'd love to get a tour, myself. To be honest, some of the employees believe that the real reason for the party to be held at the mansion is so that Mr. Williamson can show off his estate. I don't really accept that though. I just think he's a lonely man and just wants to be around people.

The air inside the main room is cooler than the rest of the place it seems. Cheri takes hold of my arm, not expecting it to be this chilly. In short order I can see two specific reactions to the cold as her nipples fight fiercely against the fabric of her bra and blouse.

Her bouncy cleavage presses into my arm as she nuzzles against me for a moment.

I can almost feel the lustful stares upon us- well, upon her! The gaze of more than a few men lingers on her a little longer than they probably should. My heart beats hard as I see her animal attraction at work.

I begin to feel a little uneasy. However, I convince myself to just get over my nerves and enjoy the show. I mean, I wanted to show my sexy 38-year-old wife off, right?

I guess I have some sort of a complex, or something. On one hand it makes me nervous to see so many men interested in Cheri, but on the other it's kind of exciting. But what if every man in this place decides to make a move on my wife? That's obviously not going to happen though. I shake my head and simply tell my thoughts to 'Stop it.'

Nerves or not- whatever happens tonight, I asked for it, right?

"There we go," Cheri says suddenly and motions towards the bar. She takes my hand and leads me straight for it. I continue to notice positive reactions from others to my wife and her outfit as we pass by on our way to the bar.

Cheri notices them too an it makes her happy. Right now, though, she really wants a drink. She walks up confidently and I follow.

Then, I hear the familiar voice of one of my coworkers. "Oh my god! You brought her! Way to go, Thomas!"

I turn to see my friend Rich from accounting standing there. He's a 30 something with short brown hair. He is just under 6 feet tall and of course dressed similarly to me- in his work suit.

My wife leans against the bar and turns around, offering Rich a cute smile and a show of cleavage. I can tell she immediately finds him handsome because of her stance and how she is looking at him.

I gesture, "Rich, this is my wife, Cheri. Cheri, this is Rich, one of my friends from accounting."

"Nice to meet you," Cheri says, offering him her hand.

Rich immediately takes her hand and looks a bit in awe, saying, "You are...awesome!" He shakes his head as if he can't believe what he's seeing- namely my wife's 'Display' and how sexy she is. Then he looks at me and says, "Thomas, how can you hide your beautiful wife from us all this time? I'm hurt!"