She Went Upstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfiltered and unleashed, Cheri continues to move to the beat. Now, she turns around and faces Bob, while grinding her ass onto Rich's hardness. She looks seductively up at Bob and draws him in, kissing him passionately as well! The older man's hands grasp her waist, then slide up her stomach to her chest as she slowly and inhales the musk of Bob's cologne.

Bob's hands feel the fullness of her breasts as Rich's hands slide ever downward until they lift up her mini skirt and caress her shapely ass. Cheri has a big smile on her face as she allows her body to be explored by the two men- much to the delight of many other partygoers.

Cell phones are taking video of the threesome from every direction. They document every touch, every kiss! Cheri is going to be jackoff material for many of these young men later on tonight.

Both accountants pay my wife extra special attention- not knowing exactly how much time they have, but knowing that Mr. Williamson IS one to carry on. Chances are good that they have plenty of time. And the longer I am out of the way, the more time they have with my wife!

Bob looks towards the stairs. He is well acquainted with the mansion as he has been here numerous times. With me out of the picture and the clock ticking, the Head of the Accounting Department makes his move.

The older man takes my wife's hand and brings it up to his face. He kisses each fingertip and asks, "Cheri, would you like to go upstairs? Rich and I would very much like to give you those 'Screaming Orgasms' we promised you."

She continues happily grinding onto them and then nods her head, "Yeah, that sounds like fun!"

Cheri looks up at Bob and yet, doesn't say another word. She doesn't have to. Her body language says everything they need to know. She's all in and ready to go!

Meanwhile, I sit with my boss in another room, listening to his plans for the first quarter of next year. I've no idea what's happening out on the dance floor, but the longer I'm gone the more convinced I am that something's going on.

"Mr. Williamson, I really should be getting back to my wife."

"Wait, before you go, let me show you these." He begins laying papers on his desk and pointing, directing my attention to the various statistics upon them.

I begin to wonder if Bob knew anything about Mr. Williamson wanting to talk to me tonight?

Minutes pass and my eyes glaze over. I blink again and again as I try to maintain my focus. My reactions and opinions could lead to even better job opportunities at work for me. My heart is racing as I experience an adrenalin rush.

Maybe everything is okay out there? Maybe I'm just worrying over nothing? At this rate, I know I won't be getting back to her any time soon. But maybe I can parley the help I'm giving Mr. Williamson into a raise? I suppose it's not out of the question. But, damn it's hard to concentrate at the moment.

Meanwhile, Bob leads Cheri up the flight of stairs, with Rich right behind. He takes her to the left and down the hallway until he reaches his intended destination. The elder accountant opens the door, revealing a spare bedroom with another closed door within it- presumably a bathroom.

Soon, the door closes, with the three of them alone inside. However, Cheri pauses just a moment to reopen the door- just a crack. Then, she turns towards both men. "Hey now, this is a bedroom." She declares matter-of-factly. My horny wife offers them a knowing smirk.

Rich places his hands on her shoulders and says, "Right this way, Cheri!" as he guides her over towards the bed. "This is where the best 'Screaming Orgasms' are served."

Moments later, both men are upon her! Their lusting hands rove across her curvaceous body. Intense kisses reign down upon her and at the same time she has this irremovable grin upon her face. It's clear that Bob and Rich mean business! It's also clear that she is ready for it!

Ordinarily she'd never do anything like this. I mean, go off with two men at a party? Hell, no! But with the alcohol involved? One never knows what might happen if the circumstances allow.

Cheri's never had a three-way before, but both men seem REALLY into her! Plus, they smell so nice. She exchanges hot kisses with each of them and feels their warm chests- blood pumping like fire inside them both.

Her experienced hands reach down and caress the special packages she finds below. After all, these presents are intended to be just for her, right? She maintains one hand per bulge as she looks deeply into their eyes of her soon to be lovers.

Each man reacts accordingly- letting out pleasureful moans as they continue gently, but purposefully, working her over. Kisses land on her lips, her cheeks and both sides of her neck. At the same time, Cheri continues rubbing the glorious hardness that she has found.

She begins unfastening their belts and then her fingers move to unfasten Bob's suspenders. She pulls down Bob's pants and underwear, revealing his erect penis. Next, she does the same for Rich and both men stand with their excited manhood exposed.

They step to either side of my wife. She bends down ever so slightly and looks towards their hard cocks. Cheri raises her eyebrows and opens her mouth widely, as if pretending to be shocked by them.

"Oh, my goodness! Two big penises? Whatever shall I do?" She covers her mouth for a moment and hen begins laughing. My wife wiggles excitedly as she sits down upon the edge of the bed, saying "Don't worry, boys! I KNOW what to do with these!"

Cheri grasps them- one in each hand, and begins stroking their rigid members. "I love it! It's like they're pulsating just for me!"

Rich's erection seems to be a little over 6 inches and Bob's seems to be even larger. He is close to 8 inches long! Each of their cocks are already dribbling precum in a display of horniness, showing just what they have in store for my delicious temptress of a wife!

Then she states, "I'm gonna kiss 'em!"

Cheri begins kissing their shafts. Her red lips move long them ever so slowly now, from one man's manhood to the next. My wife hungrily runs her tongue along Rich's hardness and then slowly and sensuously begins to lick away the little bit of precum she finds there. She gently takes his cock inside her luscious mouth.

Meanwhile, she maintains a slow, yet steady pace as she strokes Bob's hard cock. She knows that she must help him maintain his erection at all costs as well as please him at the same time for this threesome to work. Never mind the fact that she's currently sucking Rich's cock!

Cheri has fantasized about having a threesome with two guys for years. She's played the scenario out on her mind many times.

She switches between the two men, sucking one and rubbing the other as the situation unfolds.

Both men are filled with the desire to ravish my wife and they help her back to her feet as the situation escalates further. Rich unzips her skirt and slides it down. She spreads her legs and then he kneels in front of her. His hands stroke her smooth and sexy, bare legs- but he is looking at another area entirely. The younger man begins kissing her crotch, right along her panties.

Bob unbuttons her blouse and tosses it to the floor in front of the door. Next, he expertly unfastens her bra with one hand and her large 34DD breasts happily emerge! They are eager to be loved and the older man is more than happy to oblige! His large hands caress her beautiful breasts and he pays them the attention they so rightfully deserve! Her already firm nipples begin to get even harder due to his ministrations.

Cheri just breathes as she allows both men to have their way. It all feels too incredibly sexy to her! My wife is used to having one man's full attention. Usually, those attentions are mine- though she has had the dalliance with Tyler. Her breathing grows heavy and her heart beats harder in her chest.

My wife looks down as Rich gets onto his feet and BOTH men help themselves to her nipples! They suck and taste and moan and whimper like babies suckling to their mother.

The sensations quickly accumulate. It is almost too much in fact, but she lets them continue as they seem to love it so much. Cheri runs her fingers through their hair and purses her lips as the two men continue to drive her wild! She slowly shakes her head and her mouth opens as if she is mouthing words that never come out.

My wife looks over towards the door. It's as if she hopes to find me there, sneaking a peak. However, I'm not there. I am still with Mr. Williamson downstairs.

She moans out, "This is incredible!"

She can hear the smacking of their lips, their heavy breathing, and the sucking sounds as the two men continue addressing the problem at hand- her lovely nipples! Both men tremble slightly as they realize their forbidden passions with her.

Then, she looks down as Bob pulls away from her and reaches down to his pants that are upon the floor. He pulls a tube of lubrication from the pocket and tosses it on the bed. "Get her on the bed, Rich!" he says as if it is an order to his employee.

Rich picks Cheri up and places her onto the bed. Then, he takes her right into the center as the older man approaches.

Bob states, "Remember when I said I won the bet with Rich?"

Cheri looks him in the eyes and responds, "Yeah!" Then, she glances down at his nakedness and as she admires his approaching and wobbling erection. She looks on with intent as it sways like a cobra. "What did you win?"

"It means I get to have my way with you first!"

He moves in and places a hand on each of her knees and slides them upwards along her thighs on the way to the waistband of her panties. Soon, they too find themselves on the floor in front of the door!

"Did I mention you have fantastic legs?" the older man asks.

My wife grins eagerly like a young girl about to receive the BEST present.

Then, Bob comes down to her and spreads her legs. He looks at her for a moment and tells her, "That is one beautiful pussy! It needs to be loved- to be adored!" With that, he leans in and begins kissing her labia and clit.

She feels his warm mouth upon her and it sends tingles through her body. Rich moves in and sits beside her, wrapping his arms around her as well. He guides her face towards his and begins to kiss her at the same time as Bob's tongue introduces itself to her precious possession.

Cheri's eyes glance to the door, then back over to Bob's face. My wife is wholeheartedly enjoying the attention she is getting, but wants me to be there- watching. Her heart races.

Bob looks up at her and sees the anticipation in her eyes. He begins licking her with more intensity now.

Seeing this, Rich gets on his knees and looms over her from just behind her head. He takes hold of her wrists and pins then down. Cheri looks up at him and then lowers her gaze onto Bob as she says, "Oh shit!"

She watches as the elder gentleman's wicked tongue works its magic on her.

For months now, Bob has been bragging about his cunnilingus skills in the breakroom. Now, he is putting it to the test.

My wife tries to move her arms, but Rich is too strong for her. He's not trying to hurt her- just restraining her arms for the time being. It only serves to accentuate her pleasure as she imagines herself 'Being taken.' Her only recourse is to look down and watch Bob's handsome face as he continues to administer to her quivering love. His hands reach upwards and caress her ample bosom.

"Oh shit! Oh FUCK!" she cries out as the pleasureful sensations roll through her. She bites her lower lip and her hands clench into fists as Bob helps himself to all she has to offer.

Bob slowly slides his index finger along the edge of her pussy as his tongue tastes her- experimenting with his touch to see what kind of reaction my wife gives him. He finds that she has a sensitive spot there, as well as right at the place where on each side where her upper thighs meet the groin.

He kisses those spots and the new sensations cause her to tremble. Each motion that he makes causes her own arousal to build further. As the moments pass, the older man is learning her body. The longer this goes on the more pleasureful it becomes for her!

His mouth engulfs her clit as he kisses it and delivers more expert tongue-work. His finger lowers and he slowly circles around another place entirely. This seems to delight her even more! Then he licks his middle finger and slides it slowly inside her pussy!

Cheri squeals and looks up at Rich, then back down at Bob, "Oh my god! I'm so glad I came to this party!"

Bob's tongue begins licking her in erratic movements- teasing her and making her whimper in pleasure. She needs release, but he is not letting her have it yet. Not yet anyway! The middle finger of his left hand slowly slides in deeper

Bob takes the intensity up a notch as he wraps his right arm underneath her thigh and takes firm hold of her hip. Next, he licks her clit in the same direction and moves his head in motions as if to simulate sex in the missionary position as he does so!

"Oh FUCK!" she cries out, panting and looking down in shock at his performance! "I need it, oh my god I need it!"

Rich leans in and says, "Yeah, you do! And you're gonna get it, too!"

Her body suddenly begins to feel it coming. The blood is rushing through her and she is SO close now! Cheri feels as though her entire body tingles- from head to toe! She gyrates her hips into Bob's face as he licks her wetness as her orgasm grows ever nearer!

She shakes her head, "Oh yeah! Yes! Oh fuck!"

Her own gyrations only add to the pleasure she receives as Bob and his experienced tongue take her there.

"Oh my god!" she cries out as her body writhes.

She convulses in pure pleasure as a powerful orgasm rips through her! The buildup and sudden release sends shivers up and down her body. My wife goes limp and lies there for a moment- totally at the mercy of two horny men.

Rich immediately releases her arms and she looks up with a big smile on her face. Her face and chest have a pinkish hue to them and the two men admire her bliss. There is nothing more beautiful in this world than a woman in pure ecstasy.

Bob smiles and picks up the tube he had tossed onto the bed earlier. He quickly lubes himself up and comes down to her, his eager hardness bouncing as it approaches its prey. His hands touch her knees and trail along her curvy legs.

She opens her eyes and looks at him, seeing his manhood getting closer and closer. Cheri looks up at him and nods her head, 'Oh yeah! Do it to me, Bob!'

The larger man spreads her legs and mounts her. His already throbbing erection is the key and her wet, hungry pussy is the lock. Bob presses his firmness against her and as he does, they make eye contact. He slowly enters paradise, but allows her ample time to get used to his size.

Then, the older man begins to make love to my wife! He lords over her- his arms out slightly to the side and his hands pressed firmly upon the comforter beneath them. His hips begin slowly thrusting.

Cheri's legs are bent and they move slowly up and down, reacting to each thrust that he makes. Her knees press inwards against him, gently stroking his sides as he takes her! He sees the lust in her eyes and then suddenly comes down to kiss her with passion!

She wraps her arms around him, holding him tightly to her. She kisses him with passion and lust and he enjoys every second!

Rich grins and moves back a bit. He goes to his pants on the floor and finds his cell phone. In moments he is taking video of Bob and Cheri fucking.

Back in the study, Mr. Williamson continues showing me his new ideas. I've been in here for around 20 minutes and I'm about ready to go out of my damn mind!

Though I am making some progress, it is still difficult for me to concentrate. Mr. Williamson still needs my help and I have to oblige. I do my best and hopefully my wife can take care of herself for the time being. She's a grown woman after all!

I have no idea that Cheri is already very much engaged in one of Mr. Williamson's upstairs spare bedrooms. I have no idea of the whirlwind of sex that is going on upstairs. However, I begin to focus on the task at hand and go from paper to paper, offering my input as best I can under the watchful gaze of my boss.

Unbeknownst to me, my wife is now on all fours, as Rich takes her from behind. His hands firmly hold her curvy hips as he drives his hard cock deep inside her! At the same time, Bob approaches her from the front. His cock is ready for more and my she is more than happy to oblige!

Cheri opens her mouth as Bob's erection draws near. She has their complete and full attention! My wife almost instinctively begins sucking his cock while Rich takes her! A million thoughts are running through her mind and everything feels right.

I sit with my boss and look at page after page of statistics, pricing, and revenue. I take a deep breath and nod to Mr. Williamson as we discuss a plethora of work-related topics.

Then, at the 35-minute mark, out conversation finally ends and I manage to make my way from the room. I take a deep breath as I follow the music back to the party. Soon, I can people on the dance floor, at the buffet, and at the bar.

My wife however is nowhere to be seen! I was hoping to see her dancing the night away, but that's obviously not happening.

"Where is she?" I ask myself. Unable to answer that question, I decide to ask for a little help from my coworkers. Eventually, I locate Marcie, the company receptionist, sitting by the bar. I walk in her direction and her eyes brighten up as she sees me.

"Well, hello handsome!" she says, grinning and holding a glass of wine.

"Hey Marcie! Great party, huh?"

"Yeah, absolutely!" she replies.

"Hey, do you happen to know where my wife went?"

She purses her lips and says, "Hmm." She smirks flirtatiously at me and continues, "Well, I think I saw her with a couple guys from accounting a little while ago." She takes another sip of her drink. "I'm not sure where they went."

I close my eyes tight and grit my teeth. A look of desperation emerges on my face as I feel an onrush of stress.

"You okay, Thomas?" Marcie asks.

"Yeah, I just really need to find Cheri."

"Well, maybe she went to freshen up in the ladies room?" she offers.

I hear her suggestion, but it is not really resonating to me as I am lost in my own dirty thoughts. Again, I scan the room, but this time I am also looking for the guys from accounting. I get the same result though- they are not to be found. And I guess Will and George from accounting never showed up, unless they also are with my wife?

"What the fuck?" I ask myself. Then, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Gail, another of my coworkers. "Are you looking for Cheri, Thomas?"

"Yes! Have you seen her?"

"Yeah, I saw Bob and Rich from accounting taking her upstairs for a tour of the mansion."

"How long has it been do you think?"

"I don't remember. It's been a little while though."

Suddenly, I am filled with a sense of dread. I look over at the staircase and then upwards to where it leads. My head fills with thoughts of what 'Could' be happening to my wife this very moment and it is making me angry.

"Thank you, Gail." I offer her a smile and a hug, then head towards the stairwell. I am consumed by my own rage and lust. I've never been the nimblest of people, so I take hold of the hand rail and carefully climb the stairs.

As I ascend, the music slowly fades. For a moment I think I hear what sounds like a muffled woman's voice coming from somewhere. Was it laughter? I can't make it out.

As I crest the top of the stairs, I see there is no one there. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me? Perhaps I didn't hear anyone after all? I take a look around and see a walkway branching off in two directions- each leading away from the stairs and ending in a long hall.