She Went Upstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Which way do I go?" I mumble to myself, shaking my head. My right-hand clenches into a fist. I glance down both hallways and see many closed doors along them.

Then, I hear that that female voice cry out again, "Oh yeah, oh yeah oh yeah!"

I turn my head and look down the hall to my left. There's no real indication of the direction of the sound- I just choose my path and begin to walk towards destiny. I pick up my pace as I reach the first door. Opening it slowly, I find an upstairs bathroom.

"Ah fuck!"

I close the door and take a deep breath. I look further down the hallway towards the only path that lies ahead of me. I begin walking towards the next door.

As I reach towards the doorknob of the second room, I realize the music downstairs has died down somewhat and I can hear much better now. In fact, I hear that female voice again. Yeah, it's DEFINATLY my wife and she sounds almost breathless!

"Oh my god, that's so fucking good!" Then she pauses and continues, "I've never tried THAT before! Let's do it, man!"

I quickly come to the realization that the sounds are not coming from this room either. However, as I look on ahead, I am now certain that it IS the next one! I hear my wife moan and this time it is followed by another sound- almost a whimper!

Momentarily, I freeze where I stand. For some reason I didn't see it before, but I can see a faint light coming from ahead as if the door is cracked open ever so slightly. I lower my gaze and grit my teeth. I want to charge in there, throw open the door and kick the ever-loving shit out of both Rich and Bob!

Then maybe I spank my wife's perfectly rounded ass for being a very naughty girl! I find myself angry at everyone- including myself! Its ALL my fault in the end!

But DAMN do I love the idea of watching my wife fuck! I stop and close my eyes, just listening to the sounds of their lovemaking! I hear the creaking bed and what sounds like a headboard striking a wall over and over now! Whatever is going on in there- the intensity has picked up!

I shake my head as my abject lust wins out. I move carefully towards the doorway ahead, creeping closer under cover of darkness. The dull drone of dance music hangs in the background as I draw nearer.

"Oh my god!" Cheri cries out.

Honestly, I am afraid of what I will see if I look inside. It doesn't deter me from WANTING to see it however. Apparently, voyeurism is my super power.

I stop and brace myself against the wall for a moment as my heart races. I just try to breathe. This shit is making me a nervous wreck. I need to stop all of this before it ruins my marriage, but I just can't help myself. The sounds they are making are intriguing to me.

Images run through my mind of what could possibly be happening to my wife in there. The closer I get to the doorway, the more turned on I get!

"More! Oh shit! Fuck me!" Cheri cries out in a somewhat strained voice.

I reach the door and the opening. It IS open an inch or so. I peer inside and my jaw drops!

My wife is on top of Bob in the cowgirl position! She is bent over on top of him with his hands caressing her breasts and his large cock thrusting upwards inside her pussy! But that's not all. Rich is crouched down behind her- his well-lubed cock slowly fucking her in the ass!

The accounting department is double penetrating my wife!

They look sweaty and like they are utterly embroiled in what they are doing! Their bodies grind together in a display of pleasure and sexual exploration the likes of which I never imagined I would ever see. My two 'Friends,' hold Cheri tightly as their pulsating cocks delve deep within my wife.

She is experiencing feelings that she has never encountered before. Whether emotionally or physically, my wife is taking everything these men can give. I've heard that some women find anal pleasurable and others simply do not. In her case, it looks like she is deriving some pleasure from it as she looks extremely pleased!

She has a look of wonderment on her face, too! She presses both hands down onto Bob's chest as beads of sweat roll down her cheeks and from her breasts. She absorbs his upward thrusts from beneath her and exhales loudly! Bob's large hands have a firm hold of her waist at the same time.

Cheri opens her mouth and exclaims hoarsely, "OH MY GOD!"

Driven by his desire for my wife, Rich grips maintains his grip on her hips with both hands and slowly slides his lubed up and hungry cock, back and forth, towards its reward. He is still trying to get a read on the motions so that he and his boss can fuck her in rhythm.

I watch them writhe together and see the intense pleasure on their faces. Each of their faces and chests are flushes pink with blood now! Cheri isn't moving or thrusting on her own, rather she is surrendering to them and letting them control the movement of their encounter!

The two men link their motions and my wife moves ever so slightly as they do. Her body shakes a bit with each thrust and I hear her moans the loudest as the rhythmic movements of her lovers causes the pleasures to mount.

Beneath them, the creaking of the bed only intensifies! My wife squeals and breathes deeply though her mouth as the two men have their way with her!

The feeling of being filled completely, is simply not something Cheri was prepared for. She knew it would feel good, but she had no idea it would feel THIS good! Intense pleasures come at her, wave after wave- some from her pussy and others surprisingly from inside her ass as well. Even the patch of skin between the two as Rich's moist scrotum slaps against it.

Rich grunts as he animalistically fucks her from behind! He wipes the sweat from his forehead, but doesn't break the rhythm and continues fucking her ass! I myself have never done anal with Cheri, so it would seem that Rich is busting her anal cherry- if such a thing exists.

Cheri cannot find the words to speak now, just breathing loudly as she looks down at Bob. He is hungrily sucking her nipples, going back and forth between them as their sweaty bodies grind together.

Hands grope and touch and feel every inch of her as they seek better handholds. She is so wet and they are using so much lube that every so often a cock slides out and must be reinserted.

Sweaty bodies rub and grind against hers. Cheri finds pure bliss between the naked bodies of two men as they kiss her neck, her breasts and even her back. Animalistic sex takes over as the men grunt and grind and feel the intensity of the moment as well! Their hands hold on to her tightly as their cocks continue to rhythmically fuck my wife!

Bob slides her sweaty hair back from her face and looks her right in the eyes, telling her, "Any time, Cheri. Any time you want it, just call me! I'll even pay for the hotel room!"

She says, "Uh huh!" and nods her head, unable to say anything more. She returns his kisses just the same!

I bear witness to my wife giving everything to them.

She offers them a sexy sneer as Rich's cock pushes inwards a little deeper. The sensations build and multiply as the two men continue to match each other's movements. It is almost like Bob and Rich have done this before? Maybe they double penetrated someone else's wife at some point?

A wide grin works its way across my wife's face- it's the sort of grin that you don't just forget. She absorbs every thrust, every moment that their pulsating cocks spend inside her! Her loud moans betray her secret- that she is about to cum!

Cheri reaps the benefits of letting them control the pace of this whole thing! A slow, well-earned series of orgasms approaches!

She tries to cry out but her voice betrays her! The steady and vocal enjoyment of her evening thus far has put a drain on her vocal cords to put it mildly. She sounds husky now, like she has the voice of a smoker as she cries out, "Oh fuck! FUCK!"

Her smaller body sandwiched between the two accountants, Cheri finally glances over towards the door and sees me standing there. She winks at me and mouths wordlessly, 'Watch them fuck me!'

Then, Bob pulls her head down and gives her several hot kisses as she watches me out of the corner of her eye. I can see a definite smile on her face as we continue our eye contact. It is almost like this is a performance meant for me to watch.

Then, with a sudden look of concern upon her face she feels it coming. "Oh my god," she manages to say, then, "Oh! Oh my god!" She grasps Bob's shoulder with both hands as his cock reaches deeper inside her.

Rich holds her ass tightly now as he is obviously close to cumming, himself!

Then, my wife knows it's about to happen. She glances towards me as the two accountants utterly ravish her! Cheri trembles as both cocks send her spiraling towards unstoppable release! Then she moans loud and moves her ass backward and falls in top of Bob.

My wife attains both anal and vaginal orgasms in quick succession and its almost too much to bear! She pants and wipes the sweat from her face as both men continue using her for their pleasure.

Shockwaves of pleasure course through her as Rich suddenly lurches forward and says loudly, "Oh yeah Cheri! I'm CUMMING!" Then, he stops with one last thrust into her ass and fully ejaculates! "Huh! Huh! Oh fuck!" he cries out and then slides his spent cock from her asshole. As he does, a line of cum emerges and dribbles down onto the bedding!

He backs away and falls onto the bed, exhausted and satisfied.

Now, like a man possessed, Bob excitedly grabs my wife and rolls her over so that she's on bottom. He spreads her legs wide and takes her harder and faster now! His thrusts are aggressive and wild!

The older man pins her down by her wrists over her head.

Cheri looks up into his lust crazed eyes! Her legs wrap around his waist and locks him in place tightly! She is loving every second of this!

Meanwhile, Rich excuses himself and heads to the adjoining bathroom to clean off. I can hear the water run as I watch Bob plow my wife on the bed.

The older man really pours it on, now!

"Oh my god," Cheri mutters breathlessly as Bob takes her. She suddenly finds she cannot enunciate another word. Instead, she closes her eyes as another orgasm sears through her! A single sound emanates from her mouth, "UHHHNNNNN!"

Bob keeps thrusting like a madman and finally he holds her tight and stops with one final thrust! His face contorts as he ejaculates! Cheri feels his warmth shooting inside her pussy!

She brushes the hair from her face, looks over towards me and grins, knowing I saw everything. I immediately move aside and out of the way of the crack in the doorway. My heart is pounding in my chest and I don't know what to do next! I mean, I just watched 2 of my work buddies rail my wife at the company party.

I try not to make a sound as I retreat down the hallway and head downstairs without Bob or Rich noticing. The music increases in volume as I descend the stairs and soon I see the partygoers again.

I don't know how long I've been away from the table, but they've already cleaned everything up. I go and grab some food and a couple of sodas for my wife and I and just have a seat at another table and wait. Around 20 minutes later, I see the three of them descending the stairs together.

Cheri carries her travel bag with her as she steps out onto the floor first. Bob and Rich immediately follow her, looking around for me. They are laughing and talking amongst themselves as they walk in the direction of the tables by the bar.

Then they notice me and head in my direction.

Cheri gingerly takes her seat by my side and Bob and Rich sit across from us. I notice she finds it difficult to get comfortable on the chair for the moment, and I've a good idea why. She leans into me and looks up into my eyes. Then she kisses me on the lips.

"Thanks for getting me some food. I'm hungry!"

I respond, "Tours can work up an appetite."

Bob gestures to me and asks, "When did you get back, Thomas? Were you waiting long?"

I respond, "I just got back actually."

"Well, Mr. Williamson can be a talker!" He says, then adds, "Cheri really enjoyed the tour. I think she fell in love with this house!"

My wife smiles at me and then speaks and as she does her hoarse voice immediately betrays her. "It's an awesome mansion!"

"You seem a little hoarse, Cheri? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just had too many drinks," she responds, laughing.

The three of them look like they have cooled off a lot, but I still see a bead of sweat emerge from a hairline here and there. Maybe they just wiped themselves off upstairs, rather than taking a shower.

The first thing I notice about my wife is that her hair is disheveled and she forgot to button her top to the point in which she had it before. As I look more closely at her, I see that her red lipstick is wiped off as well. Lastly, she forgot to put her bra back on!

They must have been in a hurry to get back down here.

Then Cheri says in her broken voice, It's a really nice place he has here. I'm glad I came to the party after all!" She offers me a wink and a smile.

Both Bob and Rich get something to eat as well and soon the four of us are having dinner.

Meanwhile, Mr. Edgar Williamson is standing in one of his unused spare bedrooms. He looks down and sees a large black bra on the floor and picks it up. One of the workers had said she saw two men and a woman go upstairs but he never imagined in a million years that he'd find this.

He brings the bra up to his face and sniffs it. His nostrils are filled with the scent of vanilla body lotion and feminine sweat. It is intoxicating to him. Then, he looks at the tag- 34DD! The lonely man shakes his head and brings it back up to his face once more.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, trying not to cry. He looks up at the ceiling and speaks the name if his deceased wife, "Dawn, I am so sorry honey. It's been a few years now since you've been gone and I- I'm so lonely."

He wipes his tears away with the fabric of the bra. Edgar sits there somberly and weeps to himself while the party goes on downstairs.

"I've tried to keep myself together, I really have." Then he turns around and sees the bed is messy. In fact, he easily locates the bodily fluids on the comforter. The old man pulls the bedding from the bed and tries his best to remember where he has seen this bra before.

He sees the bathroom door is open and walks over, still holding the bra. "It appears that someone has used the towels and ran a quick bath." He glances inside the tub, seeing some water left along the bottom.

Edgar closes his eyes as he takes another whiff of the bra, indulging in the sweet vanilla scent. Then, suddenly, his eyes open and he remembers.