She Who Controls The Past Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she moaned, her hand coming up to the golden cross necklace, holding it, as if trying to grasp a shred of her previous reality, "no...it's not right..."

I moved my fingers through her red hair, down over her cheek and chin, and she moaned from this simple, intimate touch. Her eyes were locked on mine, in part pleading me to stop, but also wanting me to go on. I, too, should've been conflicted. I should've been fighting it, but these feelings, however they came about, were too powerful to fight against. My fingers traced a line down over her neck, over her collarbone, and up the swell of her breast.

"Wait..." she said softly, her protests growing weaker by the moment.

I simply shushed her, my fingers finding her hard nipples and pinching them through the thin fabric. She gasped, and I leaned in for a kiss. She was no longer resisting, she kissed me back with pure abandon and lust. I noted, somewhat academically through the lust and passion, how she clearly didn't have much practice kissing, or anything else, but that didn't matter at that moment. Something tells me she'd be getting a lot more practice soon enough.

"Just...do what I do..." I moaned through the passion, guiding her hand down into my panties as I did the same to her. We started fingering each other while kissing, only taking brief breaks to whisper instructions to her, "a little to the left...yes...yes...right there oh god..."

It wasn't long before our first orgasms ripped though our bodies, nor was it long before our door opened and the other girls joined us. Dasha, to my pleasant surprise, was the first one to pull me away from Julie. Her naked body was even more incredible than I'd imagined, with these amazing and sexy large nipples and huge areolae, I instantly latched on and took her breasts into my mouth. After a few moments, she laid me down on my back and straddled both sides of my face, lowering her pussy to my hungry lips and tongue.

Again, I noted, somewhere in the distance, how I would've been entirely grossed out by eating pussy before this morning, but now I never wanted to stop. I felt another girl, I couldn't even tell who, crawl up between my legs and started eating my pussy. I was in heaven, and before long we were all coming together.

The rest of the day became a blur. I indulged in every lesbian fantasy I never knew I had. I think I played with every other woman, yet I found myself continually coming back to Dasha for some reason. Eventually, I passed out in her arms for a few hours of sleep.

Day 15

We were woken up by a loud announcement, played throughout the house.

"This is Dr. Diana Stein, please come out to the living room. You do not need clothes..."

I didn't understand why, but it just felt right to obey. The other girls clearly felt the same. All 12 of us made our way to the living room, where, to our shock, Dr. Stein was standing before us, in person.

She smiled, looking at all of us, then simply said, "Kneel, my pets."

She barely finished the command before I felt my knees growing weak and obeying, as if they had a mind of their own, without question. It was shocking and arousing at the same time. Again, she smiled, now looking down at all of us. I wanted to look around at the other girls, but my eyes were locked on her, as if I knew not to disobey. I'm sure the others felt the same.

"So, as you can see, my little virus has made you all perfect little submissive lesbians..." I felt my cheeks flush red, now knowing, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it was true.

"Now," she continued, "I will hand each of you plane tickets and three aerosol cans, filled with this virus. You will pack your things, and then I will take you to the airport. You will spray one can into the air in the international terminal of your first layover. You will spray the second can into the air in the international terminal of your second layover. And finally, you will find a busy club in your destination city and spray the final can there. Then you will return home and report back to me for the next steps."

My heart skipped a beat. She wanted us to set off...some sort of lesbian pandemic. And yet, I knew I had to follow her orders, consequences be damned. And it wasn't difficult to imagine some of the consequences (though I never imagined they would be as transformative as they were)! It suddenly made sense why we needed passports, and why she had so strategically selected women from all over the world.

"Oh, and one more thing," Dr. Stein said as a sly grin crossed her face, "You will still be contagious for a few weeks, so feel free to be out and about, kissing as many girls...and even some guys along the way..." I felt a surge of nausea at the mere mention of kissing a boy. And yet she suggested it, so I suppose I would have to at least try while I was still contagious.

She dismissed us to pack our things and then drove us all to the airport in a small bus. I sat next to Dasha and held her hand. It turns out we actually have a lot in common. We promised that we'd text each other and meet back up for coffee...or whatever...when our little assignment was completed. I felt giddy at this adventure, looking around at my new sisters, knowing what we were about to unleash on the world.

The itineraries she had planned for us were brilliant and immaculately planned. We were all flying through some of the busiest airports in the world, with destinations in some of the most populous destinations. The world was about to start going through some radical changes in just a few weeks' time, and we would be the ones making it happen.

* * *

Eva finally finished Zoe's Diary in absolute shock about what she just read. And oddly aroused, too. These women were forced, against their will, to not only be infected with an experimental, woman-made virus, but also to spread it around the globe! The graphic nature of the account wasn't what turned her on, but the descriptions of becoming so passive and submissive. It made Eva think back to how she felt around Hannah, so weak and eager to obey. They must've felt the same.

Eva remembered back to the first days after her capture, remembering the series of "vaccines" she had to take. Was this to ensure that she was also infected with this virus? That she, too, would love women and be a submissive and willing member of their now great society?

It was a lot to take in, but she only wanted to learn more. What happened to all the men? Surely there was massive disruption and unrest? What about all the families that were torn apart as the mothers lost interest in their partners completely? She would have to get to the bottom of it, but that was enough homework for today.

12