She Who Controls The Past Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't get enough. Of anything. Her taste was as divine as it was addicting. I needed to eat her pussy, and I needed her to eat mine. I needed to finger her, to feel inside of her, to kiss and lick every inch of her soft and perfect skin. I never imagined that sex with women could be this amazing, even if I was under the influence of an infection I could barely begin to understand.

A few hours later the phone rang. I had to pull myself away from Sally, which was honestly for the best, my tongue and jaw were beginning to hurt.

"Congratulations on contracting the virus," a bright voice said on the other end, "you can now rejoin society and help us create a better future. Please report to the following address at 9 am tomorrow..."

I jotted down the address, almost without thinking, like it was the most natural thing in the world, and then returned to Sally. Maybe I wasn't so sore that I couldn't go another few rounds...

The next day, still sore from my marathon with Sally, I showed up to the local distribution center, and was given a vest, mask, and a list of homes to deliver supplies to. Thankfully, we were given plenty of breaks to play around with our colleagues, and anyone else we fancied. This was not typically "my kind of work," but for some reason I was feeling very compliant, and it was easy to just go with the flow.

Months later, when nearly everyone had been infected, we learned that these deliveries had been an effective way of both feeding the population and helping to infect all the remaining survivors [the deliveries were intentionally contaminated with the engineered virus; in order to create our great society, we could not have others clinging to their old lives and sexualities]. But they told us it was for the best. And it was. Society couldn't go on the way it had. Besides, we were all so much happier now, feeling a freedom and sense of safety that we never had before. Plus, well, everyone pretty much agreed that the sex was better than ever.

* * *

Eva, somewhat inappropriately, was left incredibly aroused by this story, which should've been for academic purposes.

It was also shocking that the first president of the Republic was so devious in not only creating the virus, but also making sure it was so thoroughly distributed throughout society. It was unclear whether the virus was designed to be so fatal to men, or if this was an unintended consequence. Regardless, by the time President Stein took power, she would've known about its lethality; all of this death--literally billions--was on her hands.

Still, the way she controlled people and seized power was so arousing to Eva in ways she simply couldn't explain.

Her arousal hadn't subsided by the time she got home. Sarah was also home from work.

"Listen," Sarah started, "about earlier..."

Eva stopped her midsentence with a kiss, then harshly threw her against the wall.

"Wha-?"

"Since you didn't understand, I'll just need to show you..."

Eva then pushed her girlfriend down to her knees, threw a leg over her shoulder, and held her girlfriend's head under her skirt, just as Tiffany had been "forced" to do in the story.

Sarah, in shock, didn't know what to say. But she knew what to do. To her surprise, this was turning her on too, and she eagerly complied with Eva's demands, burying her face in Eva's very wet pussy.

Eva threw her head back, remembering the story she'd just read, and let go.

12