She Who Watches The Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did me silly that night. And several times after, before she moved on to another branch up north somewhere."

My legs wriggled involuntarily listening to her.

"She's also the one who introduced me to the club I took you to."

She smirked.

"Scared the life out of me the first time."

"Then I owe her thanks for two things."

"We all need a guide to help us explore our dark side."

"And you're mine I take it."

She was smirking.

"Wanna see my toy collection?"

I started giggling.

"Why doesn't it surprise me you have a collection?

Yeah. Go on."

Briony bounced up and opened the wardrobe. I studied every muscle and line of her body as she stretched up to the top shelf.

"You're privileged. First girl to get a guided tour of my box."

It was a small carry case she lifted down and I waited like an expectant schoolgirl on Christmas Day to see what goodies she had hidden away.

"Fuck me."

It was packed tightly.

"What can I say? I'm addicted to the Love Honey website."

"I can see that."

She started lifting things out, listing them off one by one.

"Dildo with suction cup. Great in the shower.

Dildo without suction cup. Bedtime.

Jessica Rabbit. Every girl has to have one of those."

"I don't. Just a clit stimulator."

"Got one of those." She said pulling out a familiar small pink device.

"Remote control."

She smirked.

"Has to be." I commented approvingly.

"Cock ring for... willing visitors." She smirked.

"The obligatory handcuffs.

A couple of strap-ons."

They came out tangled.

"You ever take it up the arse?"

"Sometimes.

Ryder was too fucking big though. It hurt."

She laughed at me.

"Yeah. He did rather stretch me as I remember.

I quite like the pain though."

She untangled them.

"This one's smaller. It won't hurt so much."

It was a realistic-looking thing in natural skin tones. And given where I was certain she intended putting it, more pleasant looking than the large black smooth rod of an alternative.

"I don't mind if you're gentle."

She giggled as she lifted out the last two items.

"And something to warm you up with."

It was a bottle of lubricating Tingling Gel and a butt plug about half the length of my hand and made from silicone with a flared base.

"Lay down."

I turned and stretched out face down on the bed, legs slightly apart.

"This is my first plug." I admitted as I relaxed waiting for this new exciting adventure to begin.

"You're gonna love it."

Briony toyed around my arse with it then finally she spat on it and pushed the point against my sphincter muscle.

"Uh."

I jerked as my barrier was broken. She worked it in slowly, adding lube which did as it said. It tingled. Not strongly, but enough to add to my excitement. She pushed it into me, teasing my passage before seating it firmly in its home.

"How's that?"

"Surprisingly pleasurable."

It did. A full feeling. And sort of tickling around my entrance.

"I've got a stainless steel one in my bedside drawer that I wear around the flat sometimes. Makes housework more fun."

I laughed.

"Do you do that naked as well?"

"I do everything naked if I can."

She wriggled the plug around and brushed her fingers over my slit to build my arousal.

"I dress up sometimes as well.

I've got a nurse's outfit. Open cups and crotch. Even comes with a red cross headband.

And a French Maid one. Very, very short skirt and a pinny. My tits just fall out the sides though."

"I think Ryder liked my workwear. He had fantasies about me as a sexy Secretary when we first got together.

He liked fucking me over our desk."

She was moving the plug in and out, slowly stretching my muscles over the bulge until they felt comfortable.

"How did you get him to shag other girls while you watched?"

Christ, it felt weird laying there with my arse being played with. And so fucking hot. My pussy was gushing.

"I told him early on I was curious. Suggested I'd love to watch someone doing it. I got him used to the idea then I said he could fuck another girl if he let me be there.

Went for it straight away.

Let's be honest. He wasn't the loyal type. If I'd been... normal, he'd have been fucking girls behind my back anyway."

I tensed my legs as I started to squirm.

"This is the best bit." Briony said taking hold of the plug.

She pulled it out slowly and I felt myself spring back into shape.

"Uh. Fuck."

"Nice?"

"Oh yeah."

It was rather nice. Taboo yet enticing.

"Good. Main course coming up."

I stayed laying as she fitted the strap-on and positioned herself over me. The second time I would be fucked by a fake cock. But this time it wasn't going into a pliable, accommodating pussy

"Uhmm."

It was bigger than the plug and took more effort to go in. I spread my legs and relaxed. Lube covered me. It trickled over my thighs and into my purse. It tingled like popping candy on my wetness.

"Uhh."

My arse stung as it stretched around her toy. Not as bad as when Ryder had done it. And she was more gentle, taking her time to sink it into me.

"Oh god. That's....

Fuck."

"Pain and pleasure. Fun isn't it."

"Yeah." I gasped and cringed all at once.

"I'm gonna pummel your arse till you scream like a bitch."

She kissed my neck and around my shoulder blades. Her hands pushed my arms up the bed and I stretched out. A starfish waiting for her to impale me with force.

"Are you ready?"

"Fuck me. Make me cum." I begged.

Briony began fucking me. An in and out driven from her hips as she lay down my length, rubbing her tits against my back.

"Aw god."

It was nice. Then more than nice. A feeling that grew inside me exponentially until it was life itself.

"Oh god. I'm gonna cum any second."

Her hand went between us, her fingers working my pearl to drive me the last short distance towards a cliff.

"You're so wet."

"Oh fuck."

"Scream it bitch."

My arse contracted rhythmically as I orgasmed, gripping the dildo and making her last thrusts tighter. Oh, I screamed alright.

"Oh god, I'm cuming."

I screamed it out so loud I imagined several neighbours were just as clear on my feelings as Briony.

"Uhhh. Yes.

I'm cuming so hard.

Fuck."

I was panting as if I'd run a marathon when she stopped. Even the feeling of having it removed was delightful and extracted another grunt of pleasure from me.

Briony rolled away to recover her breathing.

"Wow." That was all she said.

When my heart rate settled I fetched a beer from the fridge and we shared it, along with a few kisses and cuddles.

"You liked that didn't you."

"Yeah."

I had. No point in pretending otherwise. I was loving everything Briony did to me, even if sometimes it frightened me.

She took another swig from the beer bottle and took off the strap-on.

"It's time you learnt how to fuck like a man."

She held it out to me and I took it, careful to hold it by the straps as I assessed it.

"I've never done this before."

She knew that but I said it anyway. I straighten out the leather securings and stepped into the contraction, pulling it up into place. I buckled it tightly.

"It feels weird."

I moved about and the protrusion bounced like a man's cock. I felt the back of it rub at my purse.

"Ooh.

I didn't expect to get any sensation back."

"It gets your clit when you do it. Not as good as receiving but it's definitely pleasant."

I started to feel more confident. Playful. I took hold of the dildo and slid my hand back and forth, trying to imagine I had a real cock.

"You want me to invite the neighbours in to watch you do your man wank act?"

"Nah." I grinned.

"Just bend over bitch."

She laughed and knelt at the side of her sofa.

"You're getting into character now."

With a grin she bent forward over the arm, Pushing up with her feet to present her arse in the air. I stepped closer, looking at the little starfish being presented to me. A darker coloured ring that twitched as she prepared herself.

Oh fuck. I was really going to do this.

I took the bottle of lube and squirted it into her crack before using the tip of the fake member to spread it around my target.

"Ooh. That's zingy."

I was focusing. Pressing the crown into her. Watching as her flesh stretched into a circle around it, opening to accept it in. Her muscle gave with the feeling of a soft pop and the first part was in. I hesitated.

"All the way." Briony gasped.

I pressed harder. The fleshy-coloured dildo slid from view. All the way in until my hips touched her arse cheeks.

"Hmm."

Briony wriggled back against me as if seating herself on the latex intruder.

"Now fuck me." She commanded firmly.

"Fuck me till it hurts."

I drew it back and forth several times, assessing the resistance of her passage, and judging her reaction. Then I was gripped with an overwhelming desire to fuck her. Just like she had me. Like Ryder had fucked my arse. And hers.

My thighs tensed and my hips rocked. In and out as I stared down. Hard and fast like a man. Briony was held firm against the sofa arm and my flesh slapped against hers. Each time she grunted.

"Urhh. Uhh. Fu..uhh."

It felt empowering looking down along her back. All sorts of descriptive terms rushed into my head and I listed them off with each thrust. I was nailing her. Banging her. Rogering her. Giving her a good seeing to.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

Of course, it was just dumb latex. It didn't have the sensation of a real cock. But for just a moment I imagined what it would be like to be a man. To have that feeling of power.

"Make my arse burn bitch.

Uhh."

Briony was grunting under my onslaught. She was the little woman at my mercy. I slapped her arse. So hard my hand stung.

"Fuck." She screamed.

Again and again, I filled her. And again I slapped her. I wanted to dominate as a man would dominate her. To make her feel a helpless victim both to her desire and the power over her, as I had when taken like this by Ryder.

My hips ached with all the thrusting and I wondered if I could keep it up. I wondered how a man managed to keep going for so long.

Then I was saved from failing through my exhaustion with the delightful sound of Briony cuming.

"Fuck yes."

She quivered at my final few strokes, and then in one movement she lifted and turned. She pushed me across the room and threw me back to the bed.

"Again?" I gasped in amazement at her as she clambered over me.

"I need both holes filling."

She sat over me and the cock slid easily into her sodden pussy.

This time I felt the leather rubbing my pearl as she bounced on me with the ferocity of a wild animal. My hands went up and I held her insanely flaying tits steady.

"Oh fuck."

I was going to cum again as certainly as she was. And it would be quick.

Nine

Somehow I'd found myself playing two sides of the game with my break times. Some days I met up with Briony. Others it'd be Tom. I was careful to time things so that I didn't have the embarrassment of bumping into one while I was with the other.

It felt as though I were two different people. With Tom, I was that quiet sweet girl I'd been before Danny had cheated on me. The one people expected when they looked at me with my librarian look. My connection to him was emotional.

Then with Briony, I became a primal beast intent on squeezing the ultimate high from my sex organs as though they were a mechanical attachment, a car to be driven fast. I was a slut to be fucked relentlessly.

"We could get a drink sometime if you like. Go for a meal and on to a club?"

Tom was cute. I couldn't deny it. That he had the hots for me was flattering. But responding would lead him on unfairly. My kinks had grown too extreme for Ryder to have accommodated.

And Tom was no Ryder. Someone like him would be horrified to know even a tiny percentage of what lived in my head.

"Maybe." I replied.

"How about tonight?" He pressed on.

"I can't. Other arrangements."

That was true. I'd already told Briony I would meet her. I felt a pang of fear that I might be letting something good go. That he might misunderstand and interpret it as avoidance. I jumped in quickly with an alternative.

"Tomorrow?" I offered instead.

"Good for me."

He looked happy. There was a brightness in his eyes that said he was inwardly praising his success.

Christ. What had I done? Was I cheating? I couldn't be sure because I didn't actually know what me and Briony were. Girlfriends? Fuck buddies? Or was I just another toy in her collection? I'd virtually forgotten the DVD collection she kept hidden away but I felt sure it was growing fast.

I went to Briony's again that evening as we'd arranged.

"I've ordered Chinese." She said closing the door.

She reached up and planted her lips on mine, lingering just long enough for me to register the taste of strawberries in her lip gloss and the smell of vanilla body spray.

"Good. I'm starved."

She looked good. Hot. A long tee shirt and nothing else. I could see the lower vines of her tattoo. A single red rose peaked out from beneath her clothing. One of only two spots of colour in the otherwise black design. Another, smaller rose sat beneath her tit.

Bare feet padded on the hard flooring around her kitchenette as she poured Rosé.

"How's your new room?"

"It's okay. Small after Ryder's house. But it's mine."

I took a glass and sipped the wine.

"Mmm. Sweet.

Like you."

I let my hand graze over her hip and down to the bare flesh of her thigh.

Briony was grinning.

"Chinese first.

Then you can have me for dessert."

"Acceptable."

I glanced up at one of the discretely placed cameras.

"Are you filming us again?"

"Not yet. Maybe later if you don't mind."

At least I was getting a choice.

"No. I don't mind.

Just how many discs do you have of me now?"

She gave a wry smile.

"Let's say it's a moving target."

For a moment I felt exposed by that thought, but I pushed it away, placing my faith in her promise never to show anyone. Certainly, she'd stuck to that regarding the others. And to my shame and curiosity, I had asked.

We ate the takeaway and chatted about our day like any other couple. For a few hours, we were normal. Just two girls enjoying one another's company. Even when we eventually had sex together it would be fairly normal. It was the other events that marked us out as anything other than conventional.

It was those times that were beginning to play on my mind. And the addition of Tom to my thoughts wasn't helping.

As we moved to the sofa to be more comfortable I was feeling my heart rising. I couldn't deny I wanted it. I wanted to have Briony fuck me to delirium. But I wasn't sure I could carry on much longer engaging in the other stuff. Being a slut had been, was, exciting. But was it what I wanted to be? Did I really want to exhibit myself or let random people whose names I didn't know use me at will? Wasn't there more to life than sex?

I felt a crossroads in life approaching, and fast. I was infatuated with Briony, but she was what she was. If I stayed with her I knew in my heart of hearts it would eventually end. Probably badly. And worse, I'd be so far gone into her debauchery I might not find my way back.

Briony put her glass down and leaned closer. Kissing me on the lips. My worry was a problem for another time. I closed my eyes and responded, opening my mouth and letting her tongue explore.

"Mmmm."

A hand went under my top, circling over my belly before moving northwards.

"Uhh."

I felt so good when it cupped my bare tit. I began stroking her thigh, teasing the tips of my fingers under the hem of her shorts. I delighted at the little wriggle she gave as I drew my hand closer to her groin.

"You taste wonderful." She breathed just millimetres from my face. Her hot breath breezed over me.

"That's the Chinese you're tasting. Sweet and sour lips."

"Mm. Could be.

I'll try your other lips and compare."

She was sliding down my body, peeling my top open to plant kisses on bare flesh.

I lay back and closed my eyes, letting my fingers slide over her head and grip her hair.

My panties came away as one with my denims. Cool air eased my ache momentarily before Briony's hands glided back up my legs. Her touch so close to my purse was oil to the fire.

"Oh fuck. That's good." I shuddered.

"You have such smooth legs. And a hot little pussy."

She teased a finger along my slit.

"So wet. So tight.

I don't know how you ever got Ryder's cock in it."

"It's only your tongue I want in it now."

"Patience."

I hadn't expected Tom to have such a flash car. He wasn't that much older and his wage couldn't be so much more. And yet here he was in this year's model of an electric Hyundai. Okay, it wasn't a Tesla. But it wasn't cheap either.

"Flash." I said settling into the passenger seat. Leather with power buttons to the side.

"Are you a secret millionaire or something? Like in the programme where the boss goes in disguise to work alongside the staff?"

He looked a little cagey.

"I have an admission to make."

I waited patiently, sensing a great reveal

"You have to keep it to yourself, but given... we're on a date, I guess you deserve to know."

I tensed a little. Slightly worried it was going to be something bad.

"Go on."

"I'm not exactly who everyone thinks I am."

I didn't know quite what to say to that. I had no idea what he was saying.

"I'm not just a sales colleague.

Well, I am. But also I'm not."

I glanced up at the road ahead and realised we were heading out of town.

"So what are you?"

"The boss's nephew.

I'm just moving around the shops to learn the trade."

"So you're someone...important?"

"Not exactly how I'd put it. Certainly not yet. But a few months from now I'll be in head office with a flash job title.

That's so long as I don't cock up."

I gave a half laugh.

"Bob, my uncle..."

"Bob's your uncle?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Never heard that one before." He feigned an eye roll.

"Sorry. Go on."

"Well. He never had children so I'll likely inherit the business one day. Or at least fifty-fifty with my sister.

She doesn't get involved though. She's a doctor."

"So I'm on a date with the boss?"

"No. His nephew.

I'm sure my uncle would love to be here with someone as attractive as you. But I reckon the thirty years between you would be a bit off-putting. You'll just have to make do with the off-shoot."

I smirked.

"I don't know. Is he rich?"

I put my hand out and touched his shoulder.

"Don't worry. I'm just joking. Old men don't do it for me."

My concern was that Tom might be even less impressed if he ever found out what did do it.

What impressed me, however, was how entertaining I found our evening. And how it ended so unusually for me. A parting kiss with no more expectation. Just a sweet gesture.

And with it came more questions about myself. Since Dan, there had only been Ryder and Briony. Two wildcards where I competed to be as bad as them. I was starting to wonder if the past five years had been me avoiding respectable guys in fear of being cheated on again. Had I just spent my time becoming the slut I'd accused Jade of being just to avoid being hurt again?

It was good. There was no denying that. But I was questioning my sexuality in detail. To use words Briony had uttered on our first meeting, I didn't mind a bit of pussy occasionally. But it wasn't what I wanted long term. I wasn't lesbian. And Briony wasn't long-term relationship material even if I had been. She was a female Ryder. Just out to shag whoever she wanted, when she wanted. I'd gotten off on that for a few years but my head was turning towards the longer term.

1...345678