She Who Watches The Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh."

His cocked went into me. One firm thrust that hurt on a dry pussy.

"Fuck." I gasped.

I went to lift myself but a firm hand went between my shoulder blades and pushed me flat against the desk.

"No you don't."

He started to fuck me. Hard deep thrusts that reached deep into me. My purse woke up and lubricated him, but my head was somewhere else. For the first time, I felt a loss of control. I became a victim. And it was scary as hell.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

My glasses fell from my face and the rest of the office mirrored the fuzzy blur of my thoughts.

"Please stop."

Then I cried out to the only person here who I thought was my friend.

"Briony."

Only a squeal of terror greeted me. I turned my head and looked across as best I could. Briony had been lifted from the floor. Now she was laid back on an adjacent desk with her legs held up and apart. The other stranger was fucking her hole with hard jabs that made her scream with every thrust. Her hands gripped the sides of the desk with desperation.

She was struggling against him and I was gripped with fear.

"Please stop." I cried.

My head said one thing. My body another. It responded to his rough fucking of my purse but not in any way I could call fun. There was no caress. No gentleness. Just a hard rogering of my pussy. This had become a rape. I stared ahead at the grubby office with the realisation there was no one to help me.

"Please. Stop"

My head turned sideways again at the sound of even louder screams from Briony.

"No."

I saw her manhandled. Turned so that he could thrust into her arse. I dreaded the same thing happening to me.

"Oh god. No."

I fazed out for a moment. Only coming back to reality as my treacherous body orgasmed. Fear gripped me as now I saw something else, something even more frightening in my throws of unwanted passion.

Briony was laying on the floor like discarded rubbish while her attacker was busy with a rope. He was putting it over a girder above the broken suspended ceiling.

"No."

Adrenaline raced through me, freezing me to the spot. I came like my body knew it was the last time I ever would.

I saw the rope again. It was out of focus without my glasses but clear enough to see it becoming a gallows. My heart pounded harder, almost bursting my ribcage in an attempt to escape the fate I saw hurtling towards me. I kicked out and struggled under the man's weight. It was ineffectual. He was bigger and stronger.

I fell to the floor like a used empty package and looked up into Briony's eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm not sure they're who I thought they were." She muttered.

My fears grew exponentially at the sight of her bottom lip trembling.

"I think we're in trouble." She said.

I looked around for my dress, debating if I could grab it and run. I decided to run regardless.

"No."

I only made it to my knees and he had me again. I was backed up against the wall with the guy standing right in front of me. His cock bounced like a heavy rod just inches from my face as he secured his grip on me.

"Come on girl. You're enjoying it really."

"Leave me alone."

I put my hands out to stop him from getting closer only for him to grab my wrists. He pulled my arms up and pinned them against the wall above my head. All I could see was his cock.

"Suck it bitch."

I sucked it. I sucked it for all I was worth. Please him and perhaps he wouldn't hurt me. When he came I swallowed. I sucked him hard, taking everything his balls could squeeze out. Anything to please him while to my side, out of view Briony was screaming, kicking madly as she was dragged towards that makeshift gallows.

I was a mess when he released me. Truly terrified and sobbing. I wet myself at the realisation I would follow her as soon as she was... silent and still.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." I muttered. I was rocking back and forth.

"Please don't."

Briony was lifted unceremoniously and dropped with her feet on a chair under the noose.

Another length of rope went up over the girder.

"No."

We were going together. I went to run again. Hands grabbed me and I struggled. Despite it, I was lifted up. I hit out at anything that came within reach. I was fighting for my life. I saw strip lights flash past my eyes then the office came into view. My head snapped into a shark focus as coarse rope rubbed across my throat. Under me, I felt the chair I was standing on wobble.

"Let's see you dance."

"Help." I screamed.

"For Christ's sake help me."

I screamed so loud my throat hurt. Blood pounded in my ears and everything became a fisheye view. The rope wasn't yet tight and I couldn't breathe.

My fingers went to grip the noose to pull it away over my head but hands pushed firmly into my back. My heart almost exploded through my chest wall. I fell forward putting my feet out in a forlorn hope and...

They landed square and firmly on the floor. I felt the rope fall behind me, brushing over my shoulder on its way down. For a moment I stood in a daze unsure of what was happening. I was shaking so much that my legs were unsteady. It took all I had not to fall over.

I just stared in shock as Briony started to laugh. She tugged on her noose. It too fell and she jumped down from the chair with a skip.

"Sorry.

You had to believe it to get the benefit."

Benefit? Was she mad?

"Wha... what?"

My heart was still pounding so fast that it left me feeling dizzy.

I glanced at the two men. Both were grinning at me. A fucking mock rape and execution. Is that what this was? Were these people for real?

My breathing was more just snatched breaths. Deep lungfuls of air with me still fearing each one would be my last. I wobbled on weak legs as I snatched up my dress, pulling it on quickly. I didn't even bother hunting out my panties. I just wanted to be out. Away from these people.

"That wasn't funny." I snapped angrily.

"Oh come on. Nothing heightens the senses like a little danger.

Everyone fantasises about rape. You got to live it."

"That wasn't a fantasy." I snapped.

"Fuck you Briony. I'm done with your games."

"My games?

Not like you didn't have games of your own when I met you."

"Yeah well, no one got hurt with my games."

"And you're not hurt. Lighten up."

She was rubbing herself up the length of one of the men. Her leg lifted and wrapped around him as her hand stroked his cock back to hardness. It was clear she intended to carry on fucking.

Her man looked less frightening now. They both did. My attacker even looked apologetic, as though he was about to say something. But I was done. She could satisfy the pair of them on her own.

"Ella."

I heard her calling after me as I ran along the corridor carrying my shoes.

I left the office block as quickly as I could, running out into the night before stopping to pull my shoes on. My legs were still wet from the puddle of piss I'd been kneeling in. It was beginning to rain again and I had no idea what time another bus would come. I didn't want to wait around and started walking towards the glow of lights in the distance. I didn't care if it took all night to get home. I wasn't staying here.

It was the last time I'd ever live my kinks I decided. It was over. I'd never been so terrified in my life and I never wanted to experience it again.

It was time for a new life. Something conventional and loving. A boyfriend that cared for me, wanted to marry me and have children. Someone I could grow old with and enjoy loving sex along the way. Briony could go to hell with her games.

The rain started to come down heavily, soaking my dress. I didn't care. I kept walking. My head was doing overtime and I hardly noticed it anyway. Ahead lay open roads with cars racing along them. Everything was a blur. I'd left my glasses behind in my rush to escape.

I was going to text Tom and start a new journey. One that didn't run the risk of Briony's fantasy one day becoming real.

Well away from the estate my head settled and I found another bus stop. One with a shelter and I sat under it. I'd get a ride from here. I fumbled in my bag for my phone. I was going to put things right starting here and now.

'Hi Tom.

I've been thinking about what you said. I think Leeds sounds lovely. Especially with you there. XXX'

I was cold as I waited. Autumn was taking hold. The summer nights of only a few weeks ago had given way to cooler times. Much like my sex life, things had taken on an unwelcome chill.

I sniffed back a tear. I wouldn't cry. I refused. Everything that'd happened had been of my own making. I knew that. There was no one else to blame. A stupid reaction to seeing my best friend fucking my boyfriend all those years ago. I'd taken a wrong turn right there. But I had to put it in the past.

It was what I did going forward that mattered. My phone vibrated and I smiled with renewed happiness as I read the reply.

1...345678