She Who Watches The Watcher

Story Info
Ella likes to watch but meets her match in Briony.
27k words
4.75
2.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One

I did like to watch. I'd found that out when I was eighteen and my then-boyfriend had cheated on me with my best friend.

Anyone else would have screamed and gone mad finding their two most trusted at it in the pub carpark. Not me. I'd been mesmerised. Fixed to the spot watching Jade bouncing on Dan's cock on the backseat of her old Fiesta.

Bare flesh on the lower half and her bra pulled up to real her teardrop-shaped tits and pink nipples. But it was the look of ecstasy on their faces that had captured me. Expressions that no one in their right mind would make in other circumstances. Did I look like that when I was being fucked?

They'd been so engrossed in one another that it'd been almost a minute before they'd noticed me in the dark.

Then had come the screaming and the stomping away. The throwing about of his stuff and the promises of never speaking to him again. But later at home when I should have been crying my eyes out, I was humping my pillow with more vigour than at any time in my life as I replayed the vision of them fucking over and over in my mind.

Yeah, they'd betrayed me. But it was also the moment I realised watching real people fucking was far more arousing than fake videos online.

That'd been nearly four years ago. I'd moved on from Danny. I was twenty-two now and with a lad five years my senior. All tattoos and confidence. Muscles and a cheeky boy grin. The strong silent type. He didn't talk much. A total opposite of Danny in every imaginable way. And to me.

I was demure. I spoke quietly and always worried about my appearance. Meek and cute. That was me. At least on the outside.

I dressed like a librarian. Tied my dark hair back and wore glasses. I had a sweet face and the sweetest little body waiting for the man who cared to unwrap it.

Ryder did that often enough for me. But he also had a roving eye and zero commitment. He'd fuck anything without a thought. He certainly wasn't marriage material. He was a bad boy who'd cheat at the first opportunity. He pushed boundaries and chanced his luck. For me, despite Danny, that wasn't a downside. It was a positive advantage. Meeting him had fed my fantasies and encouraged me to embrace my wild side.

Which brings me back to my obsession. Finding girls who were willing to be watched. Girls we could bring home for Ryder to do it with while I observed and got myself off. Ryder got to play the field while coming home to his dutiful little girlfriend. I got to indulge in my obsession. God, it made me horny just thinking about it.

And that was how tonight had panned out to this moment. Me in the little tub chair with my top up to play with a tit and my other hand pushed down inside my jeans to work a pussy that gushed so much it was soaking through the denim.

On the bed our latest find, Sara. She was on her hands and knees with Ryder giving her one from behind. I'm not sure what turned me on more. His taut muscles working hard or Sara's large tits swinging like milky pendulums as she was bounced back and forth. Maybe it was the eye contact as she stared forward, locked on my own intently watching orbs.

I was captivated. Her flushed cheeks and the oh shape of her mouth as she moaned with each thrust excited me. As did the tiny tremble in her arms and legs as she grew closer and closer to the moment she would let go.

We'd picked her up in a local bar. She'd been flirty as Ryder chatted her up. Then as I was brought into the mix she'd become cagey and distrustful. At one point she'd asked if we were a Fred and Rose West type. But we'd bought her a few drinks, talked her around, and she soon stopped worrying about patios.

"Uhh."

I shuddered as my fingers slid slowly in and out of my tight little purse on a slick film of sweet-smelling juice. I loved the smell of my sex. It was the perpetual circle. The scent made me horny. I frigged myself in response and more of the smell rose to my nostrils.

"Aw fuck."

Sara broke eye contact and her concentration turned inwards. Her mass of blonde hair fell in a curtain around her face. Ryder slapped her arse and I delighted at the ripple riding over her cheek and thigh.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum." She muttered.

My fingers went deeper as with a final grunt her whole body quivered.

"Fuck. Fuck."

She fell forward, turning to lay on her back and Ryder quickly clambered over her working his massive cock vigorously.

"Fuck yeah."

I sat upright for a better view as his meat visibly swelled in his hand. At least that was how it seemed to me. A beautiful stream of creamy cum jettisoned and splashed over the girls waiting face.

"Uhh."

Every muscle in his body was accentuated with the intensity of his orgasm as more launched from him, this time landing across her tits.

"Fuck. I'm done."

He fell backwards with just a bent knee and his cock sticking up into the air like a flagpole.

Now I pushed my jeans down my hips and worked myself furiously. The squelch of wet flesh mixed with my groans as I drove myself towards a blissful ecstasy.

"Uh. Uh. Uhh."

I bent double when it hit, pushing my fingers deep between clamped thighs. My glasses slid to the end of my nose on a film of sweat.

"Aw god.

Fuck."

It felt good. So good. A feeling that reached down my thighs and up into my stomach. My tits tingled at the very peak and I squeezed hard.

"Uhh."

Then it all ebbed away and I was left with a deep satisfaction and happiness as I sat back and waited for my heart rate and breathing to settle.

With a finger on the bridge, I pushed my glasses back into place and found Sara watching me. She had a wry smile on her face. Ryder as expected was paying no attention. Spent, he was nearer sleep than arousal. Just laying there with his eyes near closed. I'd fix that later.

"You two are a little weird." The girl said.

"But that was a great fuck. And a nice little show at the end there from you."

I grinned.

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"You do this a lot?

Pick up girls to watch fucking your boyfriend?"

She hadn't been that reluctant, but she did have doubts about us. I'm not sure she understood it at all. But then I'm not sure I did. I just knew I liked it.

"Yeah. Makes me horny."

"You ever join in?"

"No. I just like to watch."

She sat up and started searching for her clothes. To her, I was an interloper she'd tolerated for her hour or so of fun. I didn't much care what she thought of me. I wouldn't see her again and I'd got my hour or so of fun.

"You've no idea what you're missing out on."

Now my smile was rueful. I wasn't missing out on anything. When she was gone I'd have the best sex imaginable. Just like that day I'd humped my pillow to oblivion after finding Danny with his cock buried in my friend.

Sara pulled her panties on and stood up to step into her little dress. It was tight as she pulled it up. It seemed to struggle to hold her tits. Still, I just watched. She was a tidy find. Nice skin, big tits and long legs. A little tarty, especially in red, with lots of makeup. But then I don't suppose your average girl-next-door type was big on performing for an audience.

"Well, it's been fun."

She said wiping her face with a cleansing wipe from her bag.

"But I gotta go."

That's what I liked. A girl who did it and went. No small talk and hanging around. I showed her out and went back to Ryder. He'd at least moved to lay on the bed the right way around. He opened his eyes as I climbed on the bed beside him.

"Was she good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Tight as fuck. And those tits..."

"Yeah. They were nice.

I do like a big pair of tits on a girl."

I eyed his cock. It was flaccid. Just laying there on top of his balls in its forest of dark hair. I pulled my clothes off and lay next to him looking over his body. All manly with a large tattoo sleeve on his arm and another on his opposing leg. All black ink and dark imagery.

I pushed my glasses up my nose and leaned forward to put my mouth around his cock. I could taste his stale cum. And hers. A lightly salty taste. And his sticky sweat. I liked it. Yeah, I could be a dirty cow.

I licked him slowly, going down around his sack, sucking the loose flesh, and pushing his balls around with my tongue. I tickled his inner thighs with the tips of my fingers. I could smell the other girl's perfume on him. Intoxicating.

"Umm."

Ryder squirmed and his cock started to rise. I giggled before putting my lips over his crown and teasing its tip as I sucked. It grew even more.

"I love your dick in my mouth." I said as I moved to lick his hardening shaft back and forth.

"That's coz you're such a dirty little cocksucker."

"Mmm. I know.

And you love it that way."

He started playing with my hair. For him, this was a dream he got to play out as often as we could make it happen. He got to fuck two girls in one night.

I was at his crown again. I circled my tongue around and over it. I was delighted at its little dance.

"Just so you know. I'm gonna ride you dry when I've finished sucking it."

His hand flattened over the back of my head and pushed me down onto his hard cock until I gagged and dribbled over him.

"Then suck it good. Show me you're as good a slut as that Sara."

God, I loved being compared to the bitches we picked up. It drove me into a frenzy, riding my lips up and down his cock like a hungry possessed woman. This is where it became a competition to prove my worth. My hands went everywhere on him, just wanting to touch him where Sara had. To excite him as she had.

When I rode him it was in the grip of madness. Up and down his full length as fast as my thighs would drive me. It was as though only his hands gripping and squeezing my tits with a roughness held me in place. And the best bit. He lasted ages the second time around.

"Scream girl. Fucking scream."

I did. One long screech of joy as I came.

"Fuuuck."

After, I slept soundly in a bed that smelt of a stranger's sweat and perfume. Of her sex. It was captivating.

Two

The week passed uneventfully. Ryder was a car mechanic. The normal guy to colleagues who probably considered he was batting above his station to have such a cute girlfriend.

Me? I worked in a posh clothes shop. All customer service, politeness and smart clothes. No one knew our secret. We were just another couple. Slightly mismatched maybe. But no one would know from looking at us that we had a kink. Especially me. I was a little miss prim and perfect. Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth.

The idea that I got off watching my boyfriend fucking other girls was something no one would guess. Even our closest friends had no idea. Not that I had many. I tended to keep to myself after Jade's betrayal. Ryder had a few drinking buddies though.

Sex during the week was regular and fairly normal. I quite liked being tied to the bed and used occasionally. Having my arse and tits slapped was another favourite. I'd even take it up the arse on special occasions even though it fucking hurt. Pain and pleasure. But otherwise, we just fucked like anyone else. It was the weekends we occasionally tried to turn it up a notch.

When Friday night came around again we decided to try our luck once more. More often than not we weren't successful. Perhaps one time in ten. Mostly we went home and entertained ourselves. But just now and then we got lucky with a willing participant. Often enough to make it worthwhile.

A local pub was the ideal hunting ground. It was in the town and busy. Young people on their way out to clubs or just socialising over a drink. Lots of couples but in among them singles looking to get picked up.

There were always plenty of girls here. It was just a matter of picking out the adventurous ones. Those that just wanted to fuck and didn't care about relationships. Then to narrow that search down to the slightly slutty who wouldn't mind my involvement. And of course, they still had to be pretty. No uglies or unwashed.

It was a narrow field but far from impossible, and we had kind of perfected our judgement.

"There's one over there. She's got the right look about her." I said.

Ryder sipped his beer and followed my line of sight.

"Hot enough for you?"

I rubbed my hand on his thigh.

"Yeah. I could do that."

This girl was curvy. A vine tattoo on her thigh disappeared up under the tarty little black dress. I imagined it went a way up her side and wrapped under her tit. Talking of her tits. They were massive. Big bulbous things that probably gave her backache. Nothing like my own modest packages.

"Nice round arse. I could get to grips with that." Ryder observed with enthusiasm.

"I reckon she's a goer."

She wasn't tall or a classic beauty. Nor was she fat and dumpy. Just a very rounded figure. Slightly Latino in her look and skin tones. Wide hips and strong well shaped thighs. Long dark hair hung past her shoulders and big brown eyes oozed sex appeal. She saw us looking almost immediately and a smile flickered across her lips.

Opportunity.

"Off you go then." I said excitedly.

Under the table, I was already squeezing my thighs together to alleviate the rising heat in my purse.

"Here's goes."

Ryder picked his drink up and headed towards her. He didn't talk much, but he was good with the charm when it was needed. I sat back and let him do his stuff. It'd be my turn soon enough if he could win the first match.

I watched as they chatted. Noting every smile she gave him, every play with her hair. Then they stood closer and the touching started. A brush of her hand on his. The slight glances down as she smiled. Then Ryder was running his fingers up one of those fantastic legs as he took up a dominating stance.

I could feel my purse dampening at the thought of what lay ahead. I wanted to see this girl all naked and sweaty as Ryder fucked her senseless. I wanted to smell and taste her on him after. My heat was rising fast. I could easily have relieved myself right there and then. I prayed so hard I wouldn't be disappointed.

I looked at her legs. Shapely and feminine. Smooth flesh with a dusky tone. Defined muscles as though she worked out a little. I was already imagining them spread wide, or wrapped around Ryder's waist. What would her pussy look like? Dark skin and shaved. Small lips that protruded evenly. I could see it all in my mind's eye.

"Aw fuck. Get over here now." I muttered to myself.

My heart jumped as I saw her glance over. Ryder was whispering in her ear. This was the moment of danger. The moment she'd be intrigued or walk away. I think I held my breath as she looked again. This time for longer. But importantly she was still there and her body language showed no sign of turning defensive. I'd seen so many look disgusted and walk away at this point. But not this one. She was grinning.

I sipped my drink to cool the heat expanding in my belly. Success. They were coming over.

"This is Ella." Ryder said introducing me.

"Ella. Meet Briony."

I smiled warmly.

"Hello, Briony. That's a nice name."

"Thank you."

She sat down confidently and looked me over like she was considering a purchase.

"So you're his girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

She didn't even look uncomfortable at the idea.

"It's okay."

I reassured her anyway.

"I'm cool.

In fact, I can be more than cool if you're interested in a little fun and games?"

She leaned in.

"Oh, I like to play. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, Ryder there has a big cock he likes to make good use of. You think you might wanna help him out?"

"So, is it all three of us?" Briony asked.

"Not so much. I just like to watch. Is that okay?"

She glanced back at Ryder.

"And I get to ride...Ryder?"

Not the first time I'd heard that pun. Her eyes turned back to him momentarily, flitting up and down. There was hunger on her face.

"Yeah."

She shrugged.

"I don't mind if you don't.

We can go back to my place if you like. It's just around the corner."

Well, that was easy. Straight in. Generally, it took a little more coaching but I was fine with the upfront, no-quibbles approach.

It was only a short walk in the evening air. Briony had a certainty about her as she led the way.

"You don't look like a couple." She said looking at my attire.

"Looks can be deceiving."

"Yeah. More than we imagine.

It's just up here."

She turned into an old Victorian townhouse that'd been converted into several rentals.

"First floor Nothing special but it's cheap and the neighbours never complain about the noise."

"You make a lot of noise?" I laughed.

"Only at night." She smirked as she turned the key in her door.

I took a quick glance around. It was tidy and clean. A bedsit with everything all in one reasonably sized room and a kitchenette at the far side. All that mattered to me was that there was a bed and somewhere for me to sit comfortably. A double bed and a nicely positioned sofa met those requirements.

When I turned back, Briony was all over Ryder already. Snogging him and exploring his body with her hands. Absolutely no reticence at my being there. Even when she stood back and asked me to unzip her she was unfazed at being about to fuck another girl's man. This was going to be good. I hated placating the nervy ones.

I pulled the zipper, studying the line of her back as the material parted. The dress fell to the floor and Briony was naked. Not even panties. This girl had gone out prepared and determined to get her hole filled tonight. The realisation just made me hotter.

"What do you think?" She asked posing unashamedly.

I just stared. She was lovely. Like a goddess. Ryder answered with his hands, unable to contain himself.

"Fuck me." He muttered in amazement.

"That's the plan." She smirked as she began pulling at the buttons on his shirt.

"Time to unwrap you and see what's in my prezzie."

I'd been right about the vine. It did go all the way up her side and around under her right tit. Big tits with big deeply coloured nipples, held erect by small silver bar piercings. She just stood there naked without any sense of embarrassment.

"Sure you don't wanna join in? I don't mind a bit of pussy occasionally."

Big brown eyes burned into me. I smiled but declined.

"I'm okay thanks. I get off watching."

She looked disappointed.

"Suit yourself.

Make yourself comfortable. The sofa's a good place, faces the bed. You'll get a good view."

Her attention went back to the one who was actually going to entertain her. Ryder was pulling off the last of his clothing.

"Oh, fucking hell. That is a big cock."

She dropped to her knees stroking it with obvious delight.

"Wow.

That's a dick I want hitting the back of my throat."

Ryder stood with his feet apart and his hand on the back of her head. He smiled at me and then looked down to watch her gloss-covered lips close around his crown.

"Oh yeah."

As they got down to it I took my skirt and top off and sat on the sofa in my underwear to watch. She was going at him, taking his full length and gagging as she released him.

This girl didn't care. Sex was full-on for her from the get-go. Most of the ones we picked up weren't like that. Casual sex with a stranger, while the girlfriend watched, wasn't a thing the average twenty-something did easily. They needed a bit of encouragement. Small talk and a drink before the clothes came away.

"Everything off. It's only fair." Briony said taking a break.

She was staring at me eagerly while her hand still glided back and forth on Ryder's firm meat. I didn't argue, simply unclipping my bra and sliding my panties away. She had a point and I had no problem being totally naked. In fact, it was liberating.

123456...8