She Who Watches The Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" Ryder picked up the package curiously as I dropped it down with my bag. I was just glad to be home.

"I don't know. That Briony girl came into the shop today and gave it to me. I haven't had time to look."

I sat down and picked up the tea he'd made ready for me. The best bit about my late night, he was already home when I got in. Tea made and a takeaway on order for later.

"Briony? Wow. How did she know where you worked?"

"I think she's seen me in there before. Said as much. She works in the bank nearby, so she's bound to have been in at some point."

He pulled the tape off one end of the package and lifted out a DVD. I looked on as I sipped my drink, suddenly intrigued.

"What's written in it?"

"Nothing. It's blank.

Any idea what's on it?"

"There's only one way to find out."

I took it and went into the living room as he followed me. The laptop was sitting open on the little desk in the corner and leaning forward, I propped my elbows on it and popped the disc into the drive.

"Let's see."

I turned the computer on.

Ryder stood behind me as the screen came alive.

I recognised the scene straight away. Briony's bedsit. And there we were walking in the door. I saw the rest of what was coming in an instant.

"Fucking hell. She filmed it." I gasped.

"Wow. We're about to be porn stars." Ryder moved closer until he was leaning against me and I realised he wasn't horrified at the prospect.

As I watched Briony's dress fall away all over again, I realised, neither was I. My arse pressed back into him until I felt his bulge.

It was clear Briony had several secret cameras and she'd taken time to edit for the best angles. It was all there. The bed, me on the sofa, and all in high definition.

"Fuck. I hope this is only for private viewing." I stuttered.

"Seems you're not the only one who gets off on watching."

"Fuck. Now I know what she meant when we were walking back to her place. Remember I said something about looks deceiving? She said, more than we imagine."

"She's certainly full of surprises."

Ryder lifted my skirt and caressed my arse cheeks as I continued watching the performance on the screen. It was quite professional. Mostly focused on her and Ryder, then cuts to show me pleasuring myself.

"It's fucking hot." I admitted.

Ryder's fingers pressed into soft flesh and brushed over the thin material separating his hand from that strategic target. I could already feel it dampening.

"So are you.

You think she has a library of her conquests?"

I wriggled my arse invitingly and was rewarded with the sound of his fly unzipping.

"Mmm." I expressed my contentment with what he intended.

"And there was me thinking of her as one of our conquests."

Next, my panties were slid to my knees and I gave a little gasp at the cooler air on my wetness. His cock slipped into me with ease.

"Uh."

"You like that?"

"Oh yeah." I said keeping my eyes on the screen.

There was no pretence. He just began gently fucking me as he looked over my shoulder to see his previous performance with Briony played out again. We'd got to the bit where he and Briony were standing. She bent forward, rocking as he fucked her hard.

I pushed my arse back, willing him to drive his cock into me. He increased his tempo.

By the time it was me starring full-time on the screen, Ryder was fucking me madly. Pummelling my tight little purse. He bounced me to the point I could hardly focus.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

I came almost in time with my on-screen orgasm. My knees weakened so that only the desk and the hard cock impaling me held me upright.

Ryder reached his moment only a few thrusts later.

"Uhh. Fuck."

His last strokes were jabs, pushing deep into me, squelching our sex juices so that they dribbled down my thighs.

"Uhh. That's so good." I muttered.

His cock slipped from me and more of his cum run out of my purse. I didn't move. Instead, watching the last moments of the video.

Briony came close to the camera as soon as the door closed behind our leaving.

"Well." She said with a wild grin.

"That was more fun than usual.

Generally, I keep these recordings just for my entertainment. Don't worry. It won't end up on the internet. It's just for my personal collection. But you two went beyond the call of duty so to speak. So here's a copy. Hope you enjoy looking back on it as much as I will."

A hand reached up past the lens.

"And don't forget. I'm up for a replay any time"

The screen went blank.

"I think she played us." Ryder said reaching under me to give my tits a playful squeeze.

I smiled. I didn't mind. I didn't mind at all. In fact, my mind was running into overtime

"Would you do her again?" I asked quietly without looking at him.

We'd never gone back to the same girl twice before, but Briony was exciting me more than I'd expected.

"Yeah. She was fun."

I felt a tingle in my stomach.

"And would you mind if... I took her up on her other offer?"

"You and her?

Hot. My turn to watch.

And I might get a movie out of it."

Good. He was happy with the idea.

"I'll text her later."

Yes. It perhaps was time I expanded on how I met my needs. Variety, spice, and all that. And Briony seemed the perfect girl to indulge my curiosity.

I turned and kissed my hunky live-in plaything with a renewed passion.

"What time's the pizza coming?"

"Another hour."

"Then get your phone and come to the bedroom. We can make a movie of our own if you can get it up again."

I squeezed his junk, enjoying his flinch.

"You wanna film it?" He smirked.

"Why not? Push the boundaries. That's what you said wasn't it?"

Four

My knees were like jelly as we entered Briony's bedsit for a second time. It'd been almost a month since my first visit here. Then I'd felt in control. Today was breaking new ground and the thought was sending my stomach into a churning frenzy.

Ryder was my rock. He was his usual cool-as-a-cucumber, silent self.

"Are you filming this?" I asked glancing around.

"Of course."

She perched herself on the back of the sofa. I couldn't help but look at her sleek legs in those tiny, tight shorts.

"There's four little cameras."

She pointed them out. Innocuous little things that no one would notice.

"They're security cameras really. But great definition. All linked by WiFi to my laptop.

I can switch them off if you want?"

That she offered was comforting.

"No.

No, it's okay."

I'd watched the DVD of our previous encounter with Briony over and over. And I'd had some of the best sex ever with Ryder after. I couldn't deny myself the chance to add to that.

"So long as we can have a copy." Ryder added.

"Of course." Briony smiled.

"Let me show you something."

She hopped up and opened a cupboard proudly. I saw a line of DVDs on the shelf.

"That's my little collection. I've had a busy past."

There must have been twenty-five to thirty recordings. All different guys. Guys? Almost definitely girls as well. And I was in amongst them.

"Fuck." Ryder exclaimed.

"Sorry. You don't get to see them." Briony added.

"I honour people's privacy.

Well. To an extent."

She put a finger to her lips and swayed like a naughty schoolgirl.

"Do they know?" I asked.

She smirked.

"Nah. You're the only ones. I decided you two had enough of your own quirks to appreciate it."

I felt honoured.

"And it was a great session." She grinned.

"How do you find them?"

"Swipe left. Swipe right." Briony grinned.

"A lot easier than chatting people up in pubs. You need to get with the twenty first century."

She took her phone out and face ID'd.

"Let's soften the mood."

Briony played with her phone and soft sensual music drifted out from a Bluetooth speaker. Not overly loud. Just background music.

"How's that?"

"It's fine." I said approvingly.

"Brings a bit of ambience don't you think?" Briony said as she sidled towards me.

She took my hand and led me into a dance. A gentle sway as her hands caressed my arms. This was new. Exciting. For the first time, I was the centre of attention instead of the quiet one in the corner. I followed her lead, putting my hands on her hips. I giggled nervously as she closed the space between us and brushed her lips over mine.

"First time girl on girl?"

"Yeah." I admitted

I smelt her perfume and felt her breath on my face I stopped laughing. I was tingling head to toe with anticipation. I willed her to kiss me.

"You're gonna love it."

Female lips closed over mine for the first time ever. Soft, mobile lips that caressed mine. Sweet tasting. I responded, pressing mine to hers, opening my mouth as her tongue came exploring.

My hands became more adventurous, following her lead. I felt my arse being squeezed and myself pulled tight against her. I let mine slide around to hers, feeling her soft butt. Still we swayed with the music.

"I'll be gentle." She teased.

"Ryder can join in later."

I'd almost forgotten he was there. I glanced to be sure he was okay. He was. He was on the sofa quietly watching, looking like the only thing missing was popcorn. He gave me an encouraging grin when he saw me looking and my attention turned back to Briony and another lingering kiss.

"It's always exciting unwrapping a prezzie."

Briony said as she began undressing me. Still she moved with the music. Slow and purposeful. She kissed my flesh as it was exposed. My shoulders, the crock of my elbow. Then my belly and the tops of my tits. Already hard nipples seemed to swell even more and the very tips ached as if the pressure would make them explode. Again I giggled with nerves.

My bra was taken from me and I fought the instinct to cover myself. It wasn't as if she hadn't seen them before.

"So cute." She muttered brushing the back of her hand over them pushing pert nipples aside until they flicked back like those spring door stops people have on their skirting.

Then with her fingers hooked over the tops of my final garment, she pulled it away, sliding down my legs as she lowered herself onto her knees.

I stepped out of my panties just as her face came upwards towards my groin. For a moment I remembered the cameras. Tiny emotionless eyes capturing my naked body and watching every tiny giveaway twitch in my face.

"Oh god."

I quivered as her mouth planted feathery kisses over the tops of my thighs. Hands circled my hips and caressed my naked bum.

"Uh."

She found my purse. Kissing it, then gently sucking my flaps. My knees went weak. I swayed with weakness and the music as her tongue teased at my sex.

"Ooh. That's nice."

Fuck me it was nice. For a moment I enjoyed the sensation. Then I wanted to see her. To feel those tits.

"Let me see you naked. Please."

Briony stood up and pulled her shorts down first. It was so hot seeing the tops of her legs disappearing under the hem of her tee shirt. Knowing her pussy was just there. Bare and heating with a want of me. I burned with desire at the thought I'd touch it any moment.

She lifted her arms upwards.

"Take it off." She said firmly, staring into my eyes.

I took hold of her last remaining piece of clothing and with a snatched breath of excitement, I lifted it over her head.

A near-forgotten Ryder now had a full-on view of two naked girls. But it was only my vision of Briony that mattered to me. Only that I could reach out a few inches and touch her tits. I did it on autopilot. A snigger broke across my face as I felt the soft flesh of another girl's tits properly for the first time in my life.

"Tits are wonderful aren't they." She said looking down to where my hands tentatively moved over them.

I'd seen so many tits in my time at work. Saggy old ones, young pert ones. It'd be a lie to say I'd never been turned on by the cute tits thrust in front of my face as I measured them before. But I'd never been able to touch or caress them no matter how many times it'd crossed my mind. Then it'd all just been looking. Just as I'd watched Ryder fucking all those girls.

"Yes." I finally answered her.

"Tits are amazing."

She took my hand and moved it to a nipple, encouraging me to squeeze it and tug at the piercing.

"Uhh."

Her hands went to mine, demonstrating how she wanted me to play with hers.

"That's it. Nice and gentle."

So many girls had been to our home. So many I'd watched Ryder enjoy. Why had I never so much as touched one of them? I cursed myself for missing the opportunities.

"I wanted you last time you were here." She muttered.

"This time you don't get away until I've had you.

You're so cute."

She leaned down and softly sucked a nipple. I quivered. Obviously, Ryder did this for me so often, but I don't think it'd ever felt so divine. For a moment I let myself be carried away by the sensation. Then I had to return the pleasure. I had to know what it was like to suckle another girl's breasts.

My face went to her tit. Instinctively I licked her flesh, so soft and smooth, circling my target. Then I closed my lips over it. A rubbery protrusion that I sucked into my mouth and flicked with my tongue.

"Oh fuck yeah." Briony responded.

I could feel her body quakes in my hands. I knew I was doing everything right.

With just a tinge of worry, I took a sneaky glance at Ryder. He was mesmerised. He didn't have his cock out yet but I could see the bulge in his jeans and I sensed his discomfort. Just get it out and wank, I thought. I don't mind.

Briony took that moment to break away and lay back on her bed. She lifted one knee before letting it fall to the side and I was greeted with the divine beauty of her pussy.

"Your turn."

I knelt between her legs and for a moment I just stared. All those other girls and I'd never been this close.

I'm not sure what I expected as I kissed her slit. A girl's pussy on my lips for the first time. I smelt her musk. Not like a man's. So much subtler. Sweeter. Soft meat, warm on my lips.

I kissed it again. This time letting my tongue draw up its length. I was rewarded with the first hints of her juice.

"Oh, you're going to be a natural at this."

Just hearing her approval turned me on even more and I was overwhelmed with the desire to consume her. I pressed my mouth into her flesh and pushed my tongue into her slit, drawing it up all the way.

"Uh...uhhh."

Briony squirmed and her whole body wriggled. Juices oozed out onto my tongue. My god, she tasted so... fantastic. I turned my eyes upwards to look at her watching face and went to town on her. Licking and sucking, exploring her soft flesh with my tongue.

I think she was close to cuming when she sat up and rolled me onto my back. I was conscious of new sensations against my skin as we lay with our bodies touching. Briony was soft and smooth. Feminine.

Her mouth went to my neck, kissing and licking it. Down over my tits and belly. Then finally onto my purse.

"Oh fuck."

When Ryder touched me it was purposeful. Rough almost. This was different. It was sensual, delicate. Time taken to excite every nerve as though she was seeking them individually.

"Oh god."

"I want you cum on my face." She said gently. Then came an order.

"Ryder. Why aren't you in my pussy yet?"

I looked up to see him pulling his jeans away. His cock bounced into view. Hard and seeping as he came over.

A moment later I was subjected to the most glorious eating of my purse I'd ever experienced. At the same time, I had a good close view, face on, of Ryder energetically fucking Briony senseless. My heat rose with the speed of a launching rocket. Normally I'd have held back and controlled myself. But I was swallowed by the moment and I needed release.

"Oh god. I'm so fucking cuming."

I fell back, spasming on the end of Briony's tongue. Like a Mexican wave, the orgasm passed to Briony who quaked. Then to a grunting gasping Ryder.

"Fuuck."

We fucked again almost as soon as we caught our breath. This time acting as a tag team to bring Ryder to another explosive climax with our mouths. Then kissing and exchanging his cum between our mouths. I giggled all the while. I was a small child enjoying Christmas for the first time.

With Ryder spent, Briony introduced me to scissoring. The unbelievable sensation of riding my pussy over hers on a silky wet, self-made lubrication that ended in a gasping climax for the pair of us.

I was done at that point.

"I'll edit the recording. I like it to be professional. Then I'll drop it into you in the week." She grinned as Ryder and I pulled our clothes on.

Once again she glorified in remaining naked and I wondered if she ever dressed at home.

"Takes me a few days to do. I have to finger fuck myself so much while I'm watching."

I felt a renewed tingle at the thought. That DVD would be well watched once I had a copy.

"How was it?"

Ryder asked as we walked home.

"Amazing."

"So you're a fully-fledged lezzie now."

Was that a hint of jealousy in his voice?

"I wouldn't say that.

I still love cock. Your cock in particular."

I cuddled into him reassuringly.

"But a little variety is certainly a good thing."

Then I reminded him in case he had an issue he was hiding.

"You've had enough variety. All with my permission. You can't begrudge me."

He didn't answer me and I knew he wasn't quite as keen on me taking pleasure with someone else as he was when it was him. For a moment I was tempted to ask him his justification for sinking his cock into so many girls while wanting to deny me the opportunity.

I swallowed back a sigh and let it go. I didn't want an argument. Not when I was still horny and in need of riding that cock as soon as we were behind closed doors.

Five

I wasn't surprised that Briony didn't vanish or fade away like the previous girls. I was quite pleased that she kept up contact. First, it was silly memes and jokes sent out of the blue to my phone. Then raunchier ones when I replied with laughing emojis.

Next came actual messages, and little evening chats that I didn't share with Ryder. I found myself slightly infatuated with her. A schoolgirl crush I hadn't felt since my first hormonally driven obsession with a boy in my third year at senior school.

'You want to do something wild?'

I stared at the text for ages. This one was different but carried the promise of more actual contact. But what could be wilder than we'd already done?

'What you got in mind?' I eventually replied.

'It's a secret.'

I glanced at Ryder. He was engrossed in the TV and oblivious.

'How much of a secret?'

I think I already knew the answer.

'So secret you can't tell Ryder.'

Oh my god. What was I doing? My fingers flicked over the keyboard.

'Yeah. Okay.'

'Make an excuse for Saturday and meet me at your shop. Right PM. Dress casual.'

Fuck. Fuck. My stomach did summersaults.

Another 'Okay'.

That was it. The conversation was over. I was left with five days of curiosity and anticipation to get through. And of course, I had to lie to Ryder. He never looked at my phone or read my texts but I deleted them anyway. Almost as if it would delete my guilt.

I'd tell him it was a works night out. He'd buy that. It was something we did occasionally and he was always fine with it.

Fucking hell. Nearly a week to find out what she had in mind. I was already wet thinking about her.

I looked across at Ryder again. I'd fuck him later, but suddenly the prospect carried less excitement.

Briony appeared as if out of nowhere, kissing me before even saying hello. I couldn't decide if it was hot or embarrassing with so many people still about.

"Come on. I want to show you something."

123456...8