She Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say the cat's lycan and that's news to me. I don't think the cat knows about either of us."

"Unless the way you tossed it after the fight gave it a clue. Let's hope he just thinks that was because you're an exceptionally large wolf."

Before he left, Charles asked "Can I buy the picture of you? I want to look at it hanging on my wall. I want to be reminded of a very beautiful wolf."

Janet nodded. "I'll make you a deal. I won't sell either of them. You take the one of my wolf and I'll keep the one of your wolf. Same reason as you, I want to look at it often."

He placed the she wolf painting in the back of the Land Rover and turned to her before he got in the vehicle.

"I'll talk to the rangers tomorrow. They should know about those men. I know Will, and he is a hothead. I walked his property boundary with him, looking for tracks. We came up empty but he insisted wolves were out there and he wasn't going to let them raid his chickens. I pointed out that there was no evidence of wolves coming anywhere near his livestock, but he said he was convinced they would and had to be controlled."

The next morning Janet and Charles met the rangers at The Hen's Nest. Frank stroked his beard and looked worried when Janet told him about the visit she had from the hunters.

"Jason and Will can be mean when they are drunk. Ray is generally more level-headed, but is easily led by the others when he's had a bit to drink. There's something wild about Will. I wouldn't trust him if I were you."

"I'm going to be VERY careful, believe me."

"If I were you I'd do just that. Until they do something stupid we can't do anything to stop whatever it is they're up to."

Janet seems worried about the three men who came to her cabin. In the next chapter one is revealed for what he really is – and it's something sinister that neither she nor Charles ever dreamed of. As they draw closer together they find the spread of evil reaches far beyond their own lives.