Sheela: Visitor of Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes -- I see you like my pendant, Grant. It's very nice to look at, isn't it?"

"Didn't you have a different one earlier? That little-"

"-yes, my little Mirror of Love, I like to call it. My ex-boyfriends, Grant, always, ALWAYS had a very, VERRRRY difficult time trying to deicide which pendant they enjoyed looking at more -- this one, or my sweet little mirror of love......Life's decisions, hm!? Anyway, I see you'll be ex-TREME-ly receptive, Grant, to my concentration exercise, which will make you much more relaxed and focused, because right now....well, like I was saying....you DO seem....not quite..........right....if I may say so?"

Yeah -- I'spose......I dunno.....maybe I might just snooze off a little and-"

"-oh but Grant," she said as she regained his attention by shifting her sitting position, directly facing him now, her legs crossed, back arched, shoulders back, breasts thrust out. Her changing position made the pendant bounce up and down, off tits that seemed to almost reach out to Grant, DEMANDING to be squeezed and salivated on, which in turn made his bulge suddenly much more visible to Sheela.

"Here -- c'mon. Turn this way. Face me, Grant. Let's give this concentration exercise a try, o.k.? It's certainly the least you can do after leaving me in the dark, and meanwhile I'm waiting to put lotion aaallll o-ver me......if I can't SEE all that nice-smelling lotion being put all over me, the experience is not as thorough, nor is it as satisfying. You must be very......distracted, Grant.....about something.......something that affects your thinking so that all you can think about is that one, and only, thing, Grant., and begin to lose track of all responsibilities, and your short-term mammaries I mean memory go out the window.....yes....it sounds like you are nice and ripe for a concentration exercise -- you'll be amazed at how free you will feel."

"I...I...."

"You look very tired, Grant."

"HO-yeah you can say that again......but I also feel ......kinda......"

".......yes, Grant? Please share it with me."

He wanted to say horny, as he sat in his original position, but turned toward her now, his left arm up on the back of the couch, looking steadily at the green pendant that she brandished from between those enormous jugs. Occasionally he'd look away and rub his eyes, only to get sucked back into Sheela's world with her unrelenting arsenal of distraction tactics, and with each time Sheela had his attention again, the longer it would take him to rouse himself away from looking at the Indian beauty and the gleaming, rich greenness of the pendant, and look somewhere else -- anywhere -- as long as it was away from this vision of almost cartoonishly perfect pulchritude that was taking hold of him in a way that was distinctly beginning to disconcert him a little.

"I can see confusion in you, Grant, like you're trying to....fight something," and, with the wicked smile creeping in, her teeth flashing, "trying to.....RESIST, something, Grant. I can see, deep inside, feelings that are needing BADLY to come out." Sheela began doing a rope-pulling gesture, one hand after another, sensuously pulling in towards that sweet spot directly under her tits, and saying "let me PUUULLLLL those feelings out of you Grant. Let me find out what your DEEPEST, TRUEST feelings are, Grant, as I keep pulling and pulling it out if you, just grabbing hold and YANKING it out of you, giving it a good jerk, exposing it out in the open.....giving it a little air, yes?"

"Look, Sheela -- I'm sure this concentration exercise is all fine and dandy and everything, but, I......I dunno, I...."

".....hm?.......I see you like to look at this pendant, Grant -- that I can definitely say for sure. Which is perfect, because, to focus on my pendant, Grant, is the key to enjoying my concentration exercise! You see? You will be amazed how EASY it is, to just look and look at this precious stone, to see how DEEPLY the green gets.......It's so beautiful, would you agree?"

"Sure, but-"

"-isn't a beautiful sight worth seeing for an extended" (a quick look at Grant's loins) "length of time? Especially if you like, very much, what you are seeing? You have to admit, you DO like to look at my pendant, just like the way you like my Mirror of Love that I was wearing earlier. Do YOU, Grant, know which one you desire to look at more and more?........concentrate nice and HARD on this!"

Before he could stop himself he said, "I'd have to see the other one again."

"Oh you will, in due time, you will, Grant. It's in my bedroom, and you still have to stick it in there, remember? With the bulb?"

"Yeah, um-"

"-don't worry, when I do a comparison of the two pendants, you'll be able to decide which one you'll want to look at more, but for now, I hope this green one will satisfy your needs, for focusing and concentrating on , for letting yourself forget about all external distractions, Grant, and you'll find that you're already getting involved in my concentration exercise, simply by your eager displays of desire, Grant, when I let you feast your lucky eyes on my.....pendants.....like this one, for instance, it's such a rich green that is so deep, so incredibly compelling to look at, Grant, because sometimes the light can catch it in a different way, different SHADES of green, Grant, different lightnesses and darknesses, always different, always so easy to look at."

"I think a nap right now would pr-"

"-here, look! No hands!" said the dark temptress, smiling mischievously as she let the pendant bounce off the top edge of her stretched-tight halter top, her gleaming, luscious, dark tits sticking out at Grant, the immense cleavage so inviting for his cock to slip up and down in. With that open-mouthed, toothy smile that sometimes gave way, Grant thought, to the slightest snarl, Sheela showed absolutely no visible effort to keep the pendant bouncing off the miniature red trampet at the exact same intervals, creating the illusion to the helplessly aroused professor that the pendant was tick-tocking its repeated lunges at him of its own accord.

"Ah, yes? You like this, Grant? It titillates you? All my lovers, Grant, couldn't get enough of this part of the concentration exercise. It was almost like a challenge to them -- to see if I can maintain the same level of bounce, the same height, Grant, each time the pendant bounces off my top like this, almost like it's doing it all on its own, no? I see it visually excites you, Grant, just like all the others. The inevitability of it!"

"o.k., Sheela.....I'm a family man, o.k.? Who happens to have a son and a wife who could walk in here any time, and so it w-"

"-oh, I assure you, Grant -- we'll be going to my bedroom soon enough. To stick it in, remember? But in the mea-"

"-no but that's the thing, though.....all this.....'sticking it in' talk, and this concentration stuff.....I mean.....I'll be able to grab a bulb from downstairs and sti- uuhhh I mean put it....like......in.....the socket, and everything, but.....this.....all this...." Grant gestured vaguely toward her breasts.

Maintaining a nice, even pendant bounce, she said, "You mean this, Grant? How I like to bounce the pendant off my top like this? But why fight it, though? You DO admit, don't you Grant, that it looks wonderful to see the nice glowing pendant going up and down like this, right directly in the middle, on my chest, right? Correct?"

"Yes but-"

-kind of like....it is coming repeatedly toward you, would you agree?"

"I would not doubt that in the le-"

"-AND, in so admiring it in the way that you are, in the way that I KNOW you are, you could almost start making comparisons -- like some of the more important men in my life have done -- of what this part of my concentration exercise reminds you of. For instance, my favourite metaphor is "The Battering Ram": where you start to concentrate about being in this protective fortress that keeps on getting bashed and battered repeatedly, over and over, the pendant ALWAYS keeping up the same penetrations, right at you, like it's going straight through your forehead and deep into the deepest parts of your brain, breaking down those protective walls of RESISTANCE, Grant, breaking them down, even if it takes a long, long time. The minds of all men, Grant, like the strongest fortresses ever made, ALL have their breaking point, ALL succumb, eventually, to repeated......batterings.......and bashings, each time, a little bit more -- the mighty fortress will give way. I know the path to submission should not dwell on such aggressive metaphors, that a more subtle approa-"

"-uuuuhhh what was that you were sa-"

"-approach with gentler, yet equally agreeable metaphors, comparisons, and fantasies, quite often with erotic underto-"

"-way way way way wait a sec... hold on now........um.....you were saying....something about a.......path to submission?"

"Oh my goodness! I must be getting ahead of myself! You'll be fascina-"

"-uuuuhhh getting AHEAD OF YOURSELF?"

"No no don't worry -- it's all about diversions, Grant. You needn't worry about any path to submission, per se. It all depends on your perspective, Grant, and I admire your sharpness of observation, which is soooooo GOOD for the concentration exercise. But I can still see some doubt in you, my friend. I mean -- what harm can little me cause?"

Shrugging, Sheela put her arms up, but also put them BACK, making her tits brazenly jut right out at him, that toothy, open smile of hers occasionally emitting the slightest "uhs" and "ahs". Bringing her arms down, her upper body remained slightly leaning towards him to allow optimum thrusting out of her chest, and then she slowly went into a mock-bashful pose, her hands nervously clasped between her legs, making her straight arms squish her tits out, even more, at him. Sheela's green pendant, meanwhile, kept up its "battering ram" onslaught this whole time, without even the slightest variation in bounce, reigning in Grant's focus again.

"It seems, Grant, you're a little on the.....stiff......side, no? You're finding it really, really HARD to let that resistance break free.....to break down those mighty walls, little by little, one battering ram at a time, constantly working away at you, Grant -- I know these things, my pet! It is easier to understand all of this when you get more of that relaxation happening, and then you can think of other comparisons for the movements of my pendant, such as one of my other pets describing the beauuuutiful way the pendant bounces off my nice breasts like this, by saying it's like a heartbeat, Grant, that keeps beating its passion, its desire, repeatedly, until the heartbeat of the admirer who is captivated by my pendant -- his heartbeat -- it starts to beat at the same time. And then, as our hearts beat as one, my pet's heart BECOMES my pendant, Grant -- it's like my pendant has SNATCHED the heart of my admirer away from him because it WANTS to be here, Grant, (Sheeela snuck a look down to her hooters) his heart, safe and sound INSIDE my pendant now, in a place where aaaaallllll men want to be, Grant. Between my tits, my pet."

Grant had been meaning to bring up the "pet" and "other pets" thing, but couldn't be bothered, his fatigue taking over , yet his lust grew by the minute. Deep down he hoped her peculiar show wouldn't stop, that her pendant dance was indeed nice to watch. His friend Martin drifted in and out of his mind, like a paper bag on a windy street, eventually scooting away. The impending sense of coercion was still prominent in his mind, but much less so after Sheela's comparison of the pendant as a heart-snatcher. His penis also liked it. But talking about her "nice breasts" and "tits" was a little much, though.

"I gotta say, Sheela......um -- you're very.......hot....and everything, and YES -- that IS quite amazing, what you're doing with the pendant, for sure, but uh........I think you're attracted to me and I th-"

"-oh? You sure? Is it possible, my pet, that YOU might be the one who is TRULY attracted to ME? You're starting to appreciate my pendant a lot more......much, much more, it seems. And I will be honest with you, Grant -- I use this pendant to take full advantage of the high visibility of my cleavage, which you DO find QUITE arousing, I can see!"

"O.k. Sheela....I'm married...and.....let's just.....try and for-"

"-oh that's no problem at all! I have done many, MANY concentration exercises on LOTS of married gentlemen, Grant, and also on men with girlfriends, and always, ALWAYS, Grant, they love my concentration exercise SO MUCH by the end, after I've finished with them. And with you too, Grant -- YOU will get hooked on my concentration exercise. Just keep concentrating on my sexy battering ram that will surely snatch that heart of yours away from you! Yes I think it will! Let your desire be your destiny, your true calling, where you had always meant to be, and soon will -- you want to believe this!"

"Just because........you can bounce........that thing off your tits......is it supposed to......what?.....It's like -- I get this feeling.....a feeling that's....not too sure about you......that you're trying to manipu-"

"-ah but look closely, my pet -- and CONCENTRATE! -- on this!" and Sheela changed the pendant's bounce off her halter top so that instead of bouncing off the middle of the red fabric, the green luminescent gem was now bouncing back and forth off each nipple, requiring agile lateral shifts of that incredible hourglass torso -- very slight shifts -- yet enough to make her huge, firm rockets jiggle back and forth, as they landed with a "plunk", to one side, and then those great, lolling tits would go sailing back the other way, and go "plunk" down to the other side, only to race back up and over to that other side again, while maintaining those perfectly even intervals of pendant bounces -- with the occasional "mis-bounce" that made the pendant go slightly diagonal, but Grant found himself sympathizing with this, fully appreciating how much more difficult this move must have been, in order to make the pendant keep its forward bouncing rhythm, back and forth, off each sand-dollar-sized nipple. Sheela was pleased at the sight of the awestruck professor's erection snaking, lengthening, under his jeans. Her eyes were more lidded now, sometimes with a clouded, pleading look, other times with a clearer, more mischievous, twinkle.

"Mmmm yes, Grant, one of the most enticing parts of my concentration exercise is to give in to the beauty of the Nipple Dance. Each time the pendant bounces off a nipple, it gets more excited. A steady tapping sensation, on each nipple! It makes them get pointier and stick out more, no? And it feels so......titillating!!!! Each tap, Grant, each tap of the pendant, hitting each nipple -- it gets me sooooo horny, Grant. Do you see how they stick out more? It took me some practicing to get this move down -- to keep the pendant bouncing so that it is always, ALWAYS face up, because it is so important that the view of the pendant is unbroken, that your eyes, Grant, are CONSTANTLY on it, and you must take into consideration that the more my nipples get pointier and stiffer, the more important it is that the very very centre of the pendant must land DIRECTLY on the very centre of my pointy nipple, orelse it will bounce off diagonally, or, worse yet, completely flutter off course and break the spell I'm casting on you. No wonder your erection is becoming so visible, sticking out the way it is! I love it! You'll be amazed, Grant, how much a woman can truly, FULLY express her gratitude when you can flatter her with all that pent-up desire of yours, just ITCHING to really STICK OUT of your pants, needing to breathe, throb, point outwards, UPWARDS!! It's something you need to do very badly -- to stick it out."

An involuntary reflex made Grant's hand just barely move towards his crotch before he stopped and realized what he was actually doing, but not quickly enough to escape Sheela's notice, who seized on his tiny slip-up by encouraging Grant with dancing eyebrows, quick little nods of the head, a hungry look down there, and, softly, "yes!", "mmmm!", "that's it -- yes!", successfully prompting his hand to resume its course down to a recently-churned crotch that gave off enough of an aroma that made Sheela's tits have that extra "perk" when she first bounded into the family den.

"Oh!" escaped a hoarse gasp from Grant, as he grabbed his growing shaft -- still encumbered by jeans -- with the tips of his fingers and thumb, deliberately trailing them along the length of his stiffening penis, carefully guiding it to its fullest possible length.

"Mmmmmmm yes, Grant, my sweet pet, it was a matter of time before you'll give in to what you were TRULY feeling........feeling all along, Grant.......if only....if only, Grant, you were able to eventually, set it free......to set your desire free, Grant, to let it out, so you can stick it.....I think that is what you really want to do, Grant, is to let it STICK OUT, no? So that later, you can stick it IN, yes? In due time, though, my pet, in due time......I will let you stick it in sooooo much, Grant, to stick it in, inside, to feel it tighten around you, around it, sooooo tight, Grant, it will be the best.....The best, ever......But anyway, my nipples, Grant.....I have to ask you -- something that I ask all my lovers -- do you think my puffy nipples are technically aereolae, or nipples?..........I hope you can understand the problem, trying to decide if they are like small domes, and determining how nice and horny they make me feel, with the pendant gently tapping onto my nipples, which are SO STIFF right now, Grant! They just CAN'T get any harder than this! Or hornier!..........My goodness, Grant!"

Switching back to the previous (and much simpler) pendant bounce -- straight between her tits -- Sheela reached forward and took a hold of Grant's belt buckle, one hand undoing the buckle, the other tickling and clawing his hard mound. Grant's mind buzzed with the electrifying sensations that the Indian sex demon worked on his manhood, as soft, long-nailed fingers ticklishly fumbled his fly open and took delicious hold of the professor's cock and balls in no time, quickly stroking it to absolute full mast, thrusting straight up from his opened pants like a rocket, the surrounding splayed-open shirt, pants and testicles arrayed like rocket exhaust blast. With thumb and forefinger, Sheela expertly squeezed Grant's sac with a slow pulling-down motion, while lightly rubbing his seven bobbing inches with her other fist. The sudden arousal created by lightning-fast strokes -- with very little contact -- caught Grant off guard, who found himself reacting with a violent jerking upwards of his entire crotch area, his ass completely off the couch for a second, and worried, incredulously, what other puppetry will she put him through.

"Just keep concentrating on the pendant, Grant, my newest pet -- you'll see how I plan to re-orient your manhood later on, not now, ok? Just let the green, soft glow of that battering ram smash away at the last of your weak -- incredibly weak -- defenses, Grant, and all that pent-up desire will be set free, and my pendant, Grant, will indeed tease and tempt your heart away, entice it, and then lock it up INSIDE THE PENDANT, and the key, Grant, will be my voice, ALWAYS taking your heart away from you, just like I'm repeatedly pulling your cock away from you.....like this!"

Grabbing a harder hold on his cock, Sheela yanked on it, toward her, repeatedly, wickedly prepping Grant's mind with the concept of her taking things away from him. With the other hand, she formed the "o.k." symbol around Grant's testicles, and gently kneaded them in a way that reminded Grant of the metal Chinese balls that he would occasionally rotate around one another, in his palm. Getting too blissfully inured now to phrases that only minutes previously had been red flags, Grant filtered ideas like her newest pet, future re-orientation of his manhood, letting him stick it in her later on, and just her overall inveigling patter, as pure and simple flirtation techniques of a very sexually appealing young woman -- a woman who Grant knows he will never again have the chance at getting it on with, regardless of the risk of Debbie or Ray walking in, and was more willing than ever to see the fruition of their mutual lust a reality.