Sheena, Jungle Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes took in the hut, The furniture resembled that created by the local tribesmen. The walls and ceiling were woven grass, the floor was smooth acacia wood. There was a small shelf with a few possessions. Female touches were obvious. I noticed a faded color photograph of a white couple in a handmade frame. The woman in the picture looked a great deal like Sheena. Her parents, I concluded. Sheen's narrow bed sat in one corner. Beneath the window and its spectacular view of the jungle, sat a table and some chairs. I wondered how often Sheena had visitors. Many arrows in various stages of construction and extra bows were prominent. There was no evidence of any other inhabitant in the hut aside from a young chimpanzee who was dozing in a hammock.

Sheena strode over to the chimp and said, "This Chim. He good friend." The simian gibbered at her and the two conversed a while in some sort of weird baby talk. It certainly wasn't the language of the native tribes.

Sheena strode around her domicile for a bit showing me everything, her complete innocence about her casual nudity was incredibly refreshing. And incredibly arousing. To my considerable surprise I was able to maintain at least the veneer of a scientist as I cataloged the items in her hut. My erection never faded. Sheena noticed my state of arousal. She smiled at my discomfort and humiliation as though it was somehow endearing. That she traded with the locals was obvious from the contents of her hut. This was the "golden queen" they were all in awe of. I had a thousand questions forming in my mind. I wanted to know everything about this wondrous specimen. .

"This Sheena's home. I get food now. We eat and talk, Pretty man."

Sheena vanished for a moment for the hut and returned almost immediately with a reed trap containing several catfish. I concluded that she had retrieved the meal from the stream that fed the pond. Sheena donned a leather apron and departed for what I assumed was the kitchen.The savory smell of the food soon had my mouth watering. I realized that I was famished. I had been so caught up in my work duties, briefing others, and being briefed, that I had only had time for an English muffin and coffee for breakfast. It was now fairly late in the afternoon.

As Sheena worked in the kitchen she began to sing beautifully in the language of the local tribes. I recognized the song as one to be sung because of a great happiness or a good life milestone. I suddenly realized that I had a desperate need to piss. Sheena came in to check on me and I tried to make my needs known.

"Sheena." I said as I tried to hide my discomfort. "I have to go to the bathroom."

The African jungle girl smiled at me sweetly, obviously not comprehending my words. I tried a different tact.

"Sheena, I need to piss. To urinate. Finally I made the sound of human urination and it light went on in Sheena's gorgeous blue eyes. She loosed me, tugged my leash and led me out of a curtained doorway. I found myself on a smooth platform with a hole in the center and and a frame for sitting. A pile of dry grass and leaves were present, obviously for wiping purposes.

Sheena seemed fascinated as I stood near the hole and let loose a torrent of waste water. Sheena sat on the frame and followed my lead. When we were both finished, Sheena led me back to my post with a brief stop where we washed our hands in a basin.

A short time later dinner was ready. The food looked fantastic as Sheena brought it into the main room on a clay platter. She set a place for me and gave me plenty of food. She picked up her bow and arrow, strapped her knife to her thigh and said,

"We eat. You sit. If you do not behave, Sheena will make you sorry." she waved the weapons at me as I took my seat.

"I looked into her now fierce eyes and struggled to find my words. After complimenting her culinary skill, I asked, "How long have you lived here, Sheena?"

"Many cycles. M'bua helped me build hut when I grew too old for her."

"M'bua?"

"She chief witchdoctor of the tribe. She raise me, teach me what white man tongue she knew and cast spells over me to keep the men of the tribe away from me?"

"How did she do that. Sheena?" I asked.

"She make bad medicine, warn men of tribe that I be taboo. She make me golden queen. Sheena like that M'bua keep me safe but Sheena also lonely. You be Sheena's friend?"

"I nodded and said, "I would like to be your friend very much, Sheena. I'm lonely too."

Sheena blushed and replied, "You just say that. You have many friends in place we leave at noon."

"Sheena, just because a group of men are thrown together with a common purpose does not mean they are all friends. In fact most of us at the compound care only about our own projects and responsibilities. With any collection of scientists you also find, ego, vanity and deceit ..." I could tell that my verbiage was leaving the jungle girl behind so I asked,

"What happened to your parents, Sheena?"

"They dead long time. Sheena have no memory of them. They gave me to M'bua. M'bua like my mother but not my mother. She said my parents holy people, that one reason she make me golden queen."

I deduced that Sheena's parents were probably missionaries or aid workers. In any event, they were not the first, nor would they be the last, foreigners to be swallowed up by the African jungle. I suddenly had a picture of golden little Sheena, alone in the world, utterly alien from her surroundings yet accepted into that environment until she became part of it. I knew then that I just had to meet this mysterious M'bua.

"Did you bring me here because you are lonely, Sheena?"

For the first time Sheena had trouble meeting my eyes. "Yes and no. I test the truth in you but you also seem kind. I spy on all the sleepers. You have happy dreams. Happy dreams help make you Pretty man. I can not test all of you so I choose one to test." her worlds trailed off and then she said, "You also very very pretty."

I did not know how to respond to that so for the next half hour I ate heartily of Sheena's sumptuous meal. The bread was sweet and was lathered in wild honey, there was some of the locally made beer as well. In addition to the catfish, there was some red meat that I could not identify, that was out of this world. Kings have dined on less succulent fare. I tried out the few words I knew in the local dialect, bringing a wide smile to my host's face. She sat opposite me, naked and innocent, yet somehow profoundly wise. She was not filled with the vanities and inanities of so many western men and women. Only a few days before this dinner I had been incredibly discouraged when I discovered that men I greatly respected were using precious satellite link time to keep up with what the Kardassian's were doing! It made me wonder what chance our project really had to make a difference in the world. If inanities ruled, there was no room for serious contemplation of nature. For the rest of that day I was depressed, sure that eventually society would move on. Folks would say,"Well it is sad that the elephants are now extinct but Real Housewives of New Jersey is on and THAT is what really matters." Sheena was a perfect antidote to everything that was making me sick.

"How will you test me, Sheena? " I asked. "How will you know I speak the truth."

Sheena gazed at me steadily and replied, "After dinner I use old tribal way. If you tell truth then I tame you. Sheena woman now, she needs to tame a man. With men of tribe taboo, Sheena no have man to tame."

Now I was completely befuddled, "But what will you do?"

A wicked smile danced across Sheen's lovely face, "You find out. AFTER dinner. If you lie there no point in taming you."

I asked several follow up questions but Sheena just smiled mischievously back at me. For desert, Sheena brought out a bowl of berries and fruit. Sheena waved her knife at me and tied my hands behind my back. I sat on the backless chair suddenly wondering what I had gotten myself into. She insisted on feeding me several berries from her own hand. It was very easy to imagine myself an eastern potentate being waited on by a djinn.

When I had eaten enough fruit to satisfy Sheena she led me over to her narrow bed. Adept at tying knots with one hand, the golden queen placed the business end of her knife on my jugular. Sheena freed my hands only to lash each one to a post of her bed. She repeated the process with my legs. I was naked, spread eagle and helpless. Sheena flashed a smile and left the room.

When she returned I thought that my heart would give out. In her hand was a metal brazier with a flame in it. She set the brazier upon the floor not far from my crotch and began heating her knife!

"This test to see if men speak truth. Honest men have certain look when tested. Honest men keep stones. Dishonest men never need woman again."

"No please don't do that Sheena!" I begged. "You promised my chief that you would not harm me."

"I no hurt if you speak truth. If you lie, I return to your camp and kill all men. If that happen what I promised your chief will not matter."

Sheena picked up an arrow and ran the tip ever so gently all over my body while she waited for her knife blade to become red hot. She began to speak to me in a more gentle and direct manner, as if she were speaking to a child.

"Pretty man, when blade red, I place it close to man stones. I ask questions, you answer yes or no only. If demon of lies is strong in man, Sheena can tell. Demon of lies must be cut out and man marked as liar for life. If man honest, his eyes will show proper amount of fear and bravery. Honest man keep stones and Sheena reward him. Man who lie will see me cut off, roast and eat his stones. I hope you honest man, Pretty man."

Sheena then stood up, paced about the bed and uttered some words in the native dialect. She bent as in prayer for a few moments and then hefted the knife. My erection had long since faded. Sheena took a piece of catgut, looped one end over the head of my now flaccid penis and tied the catgut off to the bed frame so that she had an unobstructed view of my balls. I felt the staggering heat in my left nut as Sheena lowered it to within millimeters of my skin.

"Pretty man, Are all men in your camp good men?"

"Yes."

"That man who capture me. Was he always good man?"

I recalled some of the questionable past exploits of our security chief and answered truthfully,

"No."

"Your men hate bad hunters, what your word? Poachers?

"Yes."

"You think Sheena pretty?"

"Yes!"

"Your men good for my tribe?"

"Yes... I guess so we want to protect them."

Sheena's face grew cross and she said,

"Yes or no, Pretty man. Do not repeat mistake"

"Does Pretty man, have woman to call his own?"

"No."

"Your men visit local women when they have need?"

I gulped a big swallow of air. Some of the guys did call on the local girls.

"Yes."

"Pretty man, visit local women?"

"No!"

"Will your men make jungle safe for animals?"

"Yes."

At this point the blade had cooled so Sheena returned it to the brazier. I was drenched in sweat. Sheena repeated her previous ritual while the blade returned to its livid shade of menace. Just as my breathing was returning to normal Sheena hoisted the blade anew.This time I felt the heat on my right nut.

"Pretty man, ever be with women?"

I figured if I was going to lose my balls it would be now. I decided to enter the great beyond with the truth on my lips.

"Yes."

I saw a frown upon Sheena's face but she smiled at my next answer.

"You like those women like you like Sheena?"

"No!"

"If Sheena cut you loose you run away?"

"No!"

"Pretty man, go back to camp and tell men where Sheena live?"

"No!"

"Your men come back with guns to hurt Sheena?"

"No!"

"Pretty man, like Sheena's touch?"

"Yes!"

"Would Pretty man like kiss?"

I never expected that question, but I immediately replied, "Yes!"

In a moment Sheena's beautiful face was inches away from my own. Her kiss was the warmest, most sincere one I had ever experienced. After a very long time of kissing each other Sheena opened her eyes and stood up.

"You pass, Pretty man." She untied the catgut retraining my shaft and stood above me with her hands on her hips. I could not read her expression. Gently she bent and, with one finger, she stroked my body everywhere. It was an exhilarating form of torture. My penis, had a short memory and was at full mast a short time later.

"Now, Pretty man, Sheena is going to tame you like women of tribe tame men. New man must be tamed so that he obey woman."

Sheena's hands left my body and she began stroking herself. Her hands rested on her luscious bush as she said, "Women have power over man. Sheena not want that power until now."

It was then that I noticed that my jungle princess's blonde pubic jungle was wet!

"Pretty man, me want you but not yet trust you all way. You stay tied while Sheena do all the work. If you please me, tomorrow I free you and trust you more. Sheena spy on village. Village no see Sheena. Sheena learn much."

With that she was upon the bed and her tongue was gently exploring my shaft. I could not believe what I was party to. Sheena was evidently an avid student of the local lovemaking sessions because her fellatio skills were first class. Apparently this was her first time and I was to be her first conquest, you could have fooled me.

Then, like a jungle cat, she mounted me and impaled herself upon my erect shaft. She was tightest woman I had ever been inside of. She was very wet. It seemed to me that I could feel every fine muscle of her body as she gently slid up and down my manhood. Her eyes were closed. There was a look of intensity mixed with bliss upon her face. Sweet little animal like noises began to emanate from her throat. She rode me with more intensity and began to utter words in the local lingo. I knew now that she was repeating words that she must have heard. She was saying essentially "Fuck me hard." I could not imagine that Sheena used words like that on an everyday basis.

I was very proud of my little soldier. He held out quite a while before he surrendered. I felt him pump out barrage of white artillery before he retreated. Sheena's orgasm arrived just before my own. With a sweet, almost inaudible sob, Sheena then collapsed on top of me. She kissed me all over and repeatedly stroked my face.

"Oh, Pretty man, you make Sheena so happy. Please say that you will stay with Sheena forever. Be her man and obey her. Sheena make you very happy in return."

As she nuzzled against my chest. I realized that there really wasn't anything back at the compound that actually needed my supervision. Staying with Sheena suited me just fine. Sheena left the bed just long enough to retrieve a fur blanket. She threw it over both of us, held me tight and was soon fast asleep. I didn't mind my bonds in the least as I gazed at the blonde delight that had just altered my life forever. Just before sleep hit me. I wondered what marvels Sheena would have in store for me tomorrow.

12