Shehla’s Story Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But "Jijaji" is a loaded term. In popular north Indian lore, intimacy between a man (Jijaji) and his wife's younger sister(s) (Saali(yan)) is supposed to be indulgently tolerated, even encouraged. There is in fact a saying to the effect that a Saali is a Jijaji's half-wife. (Although in practice, rarely if ever does this actually happen). Kapil wondered if Shehla had thought about this when she addressed him as Jijaji. A little thrill of anticipation ran up his spine...

Kapil offered to help Shehla make the sherbet but she politely declined. They chatted while she went about her business. She told him about her husband and his present job in the Gulf and how she and her daughter were at present living with her mother in Mumbai. They talked about their jobs and careers and she described how fortunate she'd been to find a good friend in Kalpana. Both of them were quite articulate and found it easy to talk to each other.

They were soon back in the housing society's clubhouse with a fresh supply of lime sherbet. The annual gathering was a great success, concluding after several rounds of games for grown-ups, and consuming delicious snacks served up by the society's women. It was around half past seven in the evening when everybody finally dispersed.

"Kalpana Didi, mein bhi chalti hoon ab. Bahut maza aaya. Thank you!"

"Kalpana Didi, I too will take your leave now. I had a wonderful time. Thank you!" Shehla hugged Kalpana.

"Paanch minute ke liye ruk jao. Hum sab tumko ghar par chhodne aa rahe hain!"

"Wait for five minutes. We're all coming to drop you home!"

But Kalpana's children were clamouring for her attention. They were tired, bedraggled and also getting hungry again. Since Kalpana had to attend to their demands, she asked Kapil to drop Shehla home.

"Didi, iski koi zaroorat nahi. Mein khud chali jaungi. Waise bhi kuchh jyada der nahi hui hai!"

"Didi, it's not necessary. I'll go by myself. It's not too late after all!"

"Arri, yeh sab pata hai mujhe. Lekin pehli baar apni Didi ke ghar ayi ho toh kya mein itni chhotisi cheez kar nahi sakti hoon tumhare liye?"

"I know that! But after all this is the first time you've come to your Didi's house. Can't I do this little thing for you?" Kalpana insisted.

"Barabar hai. Aur ek baar Kalpana ne mujhe keh diya hai toh mujhe uska hukm maanna hi padega!"

"She's right. And once Kalpana's told me, I'll have to follow her order!" Kapil chipped in. Shehla could hardly refuse.

Shehla lived in a suburb on the Western Railway line, several stations away from where Kalpana's home was situated. The distance to her home was perhaps no more than twenty kilometres by road. In the heavy evening traffic, they made slow progress. Kapil's car was a compact hatchback. Although it wasn't new, it was clean, tidy and in excellent condition. Kapil was a skilled, steady driver and Shehla soon relaxed, knowing that she was in safe hands.

Cocooned in the air-conditioned comfort of the little car, their faces lit by the dim dashboard light, they chatted amiably, enjoying each other's company. Every once in a while she would glance at him, admiring his profile. He too would take the opportunity to look at her whenever the car halted at a signal. Seated close together in the compact space, she was acutely aware of his manly scent.

While Kapil concentrated on driving, Shehla was free to let her thoughts wander. In spite of herself, she found herself awakening to his manliness. Suddenly, she once again acutely felt the aching, throbbing void within her, long forgotten in the happy company of her friend and her family. She imagined melting into his embrace as his mouth slowly descended to claim her lips...

"Oh god! What am I thinking! How can I ever betray the trust of my Kalpana Didi like this?" She snapped out of her reverie. Kapil looked at her curiously as she suddenly sat up straight and re-wrapped the dupatta around her shoulders, looking straight ahead.

"On the other hand, what if Kapil makes a move on me? Of course I will try to fight him off! But he's so strong, finally he will force me to surrender! He'll then have his way with me!" She felt moist between her legs as her mind conjured up images of Kapil overpowering her, his fingers caressing the most intimate and secret places on her body...

It took about forty-five minutes to reach her home, with Shehla guiding him in the final stretch.

"Jiju, upar aaiye na hamare ghar. Ek cup coffee lijiye!"

"Jiju, do come upstairs to our house. Have a cup of coffee!"

"Arre abhi nahi. Shayad phir kabhi. Ghar pahunchne mein der ho jayegi!"

"Please, not now! Some other time, perhaps. I'll be late returning home!" Kapil demurred.

"Please, Jiju, maan jaiye na. Aakhir aap pehli baar aaye hain. Aur coffee ko koi jyada der nahi lagti."

"Please do come, Jiju. After all this is the first time you've come here. And a cup of coffee hardly takes any time."

"Theek hai, theek hai! Tum aage chalo, mein paanch minute mein pahunchta hoon!"

"OK, OK! Please go on ahead, I'll be there in five minutes!" Kapil acquiesced. He then stepped out to a nearby grocery store and bought a box of chocolates for Shehla's daughter. He didn't want to go in empty handed.

She noted approvingly that Kapil had addressed her informally "Tum aage chalo" rather than formally "Aap aage chaliye". He too noted that Shehla had addressed him as "Jiju", an informal, even intimate diminutive of "Jijaji". "Is she signalling something or am I just imagining it?" He wondered as he made his way to her apartment. Shehla opened the door as soon as he rang the bell and welcomed him. The scent of fresh cologne she'd spritzed on her clothes tickled his nose.

"Tumhari beti aur ma kahan hain?"

"Where is your daughter and mother?"

"Wey dono meri khala ke yahan gayi hain. Kal sham ko lautengi."

"Both have gone to my aunt's place. They'll return tomorrow evening!" The expression in her eyes was inscrutable.

"Oh!"

"Aap baithiye. Mein coffee banakar laati hoon."

"Please have a seat. I'll go get coffee." Intentional or not, there was an unmistakable signal in her sidelong glance as she turned to go to the kitchen.

"Ji!"

"OK!" His voice was husky.

Kapil glanced in the kitchen and saw her standing at the kitchen counter, her fingers fidgeting with something. He quickly closed the distance between them, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. She felt his hardness against her ass and his hot breath on her neck. Wordlessly, she struggled to loosen his grip around her waist, but he was too strong for her.

Her resistance waned as he dry humped her from behind, trapping her against the kitchen counter. Soon his grip around her waist loosened and his hands slowly caressed their way up and cupped her breasts. Her hands covered his as they travelled up, putting up a token resistance. But as he started to fondle her breasts, she pressed his hands against her bosom and uttered a low moan, encouraging him wordlessly.

"Hamey aisa nahi karna chahiye, Jiju! Please ruk jaiye na!"

"We shouldn't be doing this, Jiju! Please stop!" She whispered hoarsely.

"Shh!"

Kapil nudged her dupatta aside and planted little licks and kisses on her exposed neck, slowly travelling up to the sensitive spot behind her ear. That effectively put an end to her feeble attempts to stop him. She was now putty in his hands. Her dupatta soon lay discarded on the floor and he slowly undid the buttons running down the front of her kameez. He pushed her kameez and slip off her shoulders, ripping the slip at the neck. He bent to plant little kisses on the bare expanse of her shoulders and back while his hands got busy caressing her breasts over her bra.

At this point, Shehla was so totally overwhelmed by arousal that she hardly knew what Kapil was doing. She was vaguely aware of her salwar and panties sliding to the floor and obeyed Kapil's whispered command to step out of them. He then positioned her bent over the kitchen counter and nudged her legs apart.

He felt her stubbly pubic hair as he ran his fingers over her pussy. As he probed her slit, he realized how wet and ready she was for him, although there had been hardly any foreplay between them. He flipped up the hems of her kameez and slip to expose her fleshy but firm buttocks. He could see her secretions ooze down her inner thigh. He now had her exactly where he wanted -- ready to get fucked!

"Lo andar mujhe!"

"Take me inside!" Kapil whispered hoarsely and her fingers guided his cock to her opening. A couple of tentative thrusts later, his cock head nestled between her inner labia.

"Hmmph!" He grunted as he slowly thrust his hard cock inside. Although she was thoroughly well lubricated, he had to press hard to make headway. After all, she hadn't taken a cock up her pussy for the last several months.

"Unhh..." She moaned under her breath as she felt his manly apparatus slowly stretch open her secret passage while her pussy peeled back his foreskin. A few back and forth movements later, his thick cock lodged itself right up to the hilt. Little sparks of intense pleasure lit up her pussy and radiated outwards as his cock rubbed against it.

Shehla leaned forward and rested her hands on the kitchen counter while Kapil held her hips and fucked her with slow, powerful and deep thrusts. Every once in a while he kneaded her tits over her bra. He just hadn't found the time to undo it. Shehla felt little shivers of pleasure spread outwards from her pussy as Kapil gradually speeded up his pace. She could feel a massive tide gather inside her and she started pushing her hips back against his thrusts, to help speed them up. Kapil's thrusts became ever more frenzied as he responded to Shehla's movements...

"Aaaahhh...!" Shehla vocalised and her pussy clamped tight around his shaft as the tide broke and she experienced a massive climax. While she slumped on the kitchen platform, spent and exhausted, she felt a little twinge in her lower belly, a bit like period pain. Kapil waited for her to recover, his hard cock still lodged right up her cunt. He hadn't yet cum.

He kept caressing her back, soothing her as she slowly climbed down from her high. He took the opportunity to undo the clasp of her bra. He could now take the pleasure of fondling her bare breasts and teasing her tight, stiff nipples. He found that her breasts were not very big but still made nice little handfuls, while her nipples were stiff and rather long. He hugged her from behind around her chest and straightened up, making her stand straight too. That's when she realized that his hard cock was still lodged up her cunt and that he hadn't yet cum!

"Jiju, bedroom mein chaliye, please!"

"Jiju, let's go to the bedroom, please!" She entreated when he started thrusting into her in the standing position.

He pulled out with a loud sucking noise and she led him to her bedroom. She let him pull off her kameez but insisted on keeping her torn slip on. At her whispered directions, he got a big Turkish towel from her wardrobe and spread it on the bed, then lay her down on her back. At last, she was ready for him to take her as she wanted, in the face to face missionary position.

He mounted her and once again, his hard cock was buried balls deep in her hot, wet, tight and velvety pussy while she gripped his hips tightly with her legs. Supporting his upper body on his elbows, he unleashed a staccato burst of hard, deep, energetic thrusts, taking pleasure of her tight young body.

She lost herself in a fog of ecstasy as she lay spread-eagled under him, revelling in absorbing his energetic thrusts and feeling his thick cock probe the innermost reaches of her cunt. Her half closed eyes registered his face contorted in a rictus of utter lust and she thrilled to the feel of his sweat dripping on her face and his saliva dribbling into her open mouth as he continued to pound her into submission. She was in a state of euphoria, experiencing a continuous series of little climaxes until Kapil finally climaxed too, unloading pulse after pulse of his hot, thick semen deep inside her.

"Uuuhhhh..." He exhaled ecstatically and then collapsed on top of her, utterly exhausted. They could feel each other's wildly throbbing hearts as he lay on top of her, his face buried in the crook of her neck and shoulder. He breathed in the scent of her hair, her thick plait partly undone during their energetic fucking.

Finally, after having regained his breath, he raised his face and looked at her. Her eyes were closed as he lightly kissed her lips. That was their first kiss. She opened her eyes and kissed him back, lightly and tentatively. Soon, they were exchanging tender little kisses, tongues darting out to lick each other's lips, breathing in the scent of each other's mouths, tasting each other's saliva...

"Could heaven be any better than this?" Shehla thought woozily, revelling in the weight of his body pressing down on her. At long last, his deflated penis slipped out of her pussy and he got off of her...

Almost immediately, feelings of guilt and remorse overwhelmed Shehla.

"Ya Allah! Yeh maine kya kar diya! Meri sabse kareebi saheli ke sath kitna bada dhokha kiya!"

"Oh God! What have I done! I've betrayed my closest friend!" Shehla whispered, covering her face with her hands. Sobs wracked her body and tears of remorse streamed down her eyes.

"Shh... Shehla, ro mat. Kuchh nahi bigda hai. Mein Kalpana ko sab kuchh samjha doonga. Tum bilkul fikr mat karo!"

"Shh... Shehla, don't cry. There will be no problem. I'll explain everything to Kalpana. Don't you worry!" Kapil soothed her, caressing her face until she stopped sobbing. Shehla was too much in a state of emotional shock to understand the full import of Kapil's words. She just unthinkingly latched on to what he said, like a drowning person clutching at straws.

"Kya aap sachmuch Didi ko sab bataa denge?"

"Will you really tell everything to Didi?"

"Bilkul. Hum dono ek doosre se kuchh nahi chhipate."

"Of course. We don't hide anything from each other."

Shehla could believe this, since she and her hubby too had never hidden anything from each other. There was no way Shehla could've imagined all that had transpired between Kapil and Kalpana over the past so many months, leading up to the day's events...

"Kya Didi mujhe kabhi maaf karengi?"

"Will Didi ever forgive me?"

"Yeh sab tum mujhpar chhod do! Bilkul fikr mat karo!"

"Leave it to me. Don't worry!"

"H'm!"

There was thoughtful silence for some time.

"Suno Shehla. Hamey phir se milna hoga!"

"Listen, Shehla. We must meet again!" He wasn't giving her a choice.

Kapil then talked about establishing a good channel of communication, something that was reliable but couldn't be easily intercepted. Using Shehla's laptop, he created an email account and explained that they should communicate by leaving messages for each other in the drafts folder. He wrote down the email ID and password and gave a copy to Shehla and kept one for himself, admonishing her to check for messages at least twice a day.

Shehla was dazed, tired and emotionally drained as Kapil dressed and left. She barely summoned up the energy to throw the soiled towel in the laundry hamper and give herself a perfunctory clean up with a wet towel and then collapsed in bed, still wearing the torn slip. She hugged herself and sighed, breathing in Kapil's scent pervading her bed, her clothes, and her body and soon slipped into deep slumber...

***

Kalpana was an impulsive, sentimental, emotional woman. When she invited Shehla to her society's social gathering, she hadn't done it on purpose to put Shehla and Kapil together. She had acted on the spur of the moment, out of genuine concern for Shehla. Neither she, nor Kapil and least of all Shehla could have foreseen what happened thereafter. The events had just unfolded, acquiring their own momentum. Kalpana many times acted impulsively and it worked out well most of the time. Only time would tell how things would pan out now...

Contd...


12