Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took Bit into the store and waited. John followed but circled around and snuck up to the Camry. He slowly approached the driver side and banged on the window. The dude rolled down the window and asks, "Yea, what do you want?" John showed him his badge and told him to step out of the car. "What the fuck for. I ain't done nothing."

"If you don't step out of the car, I will pull you out. Now move." The guy gets out. He is a white guy about 5'11 and 175 pounds. Kind of scrawny. John ran the plates prior to coming to the store. That is why he was late. The subject was Timothy Burke. It turns out he is a register sex offender. "Show me your I.D." Mr. Burke takes out his license. It is a match. "Now, Mr. Burke, why are you following that lady over there? She has been watching you since she left work. Maybe you are following her little girl. That's it I bet. You have a rap sheet of playing with little girls. I think I will call your parole officer. I am sure you can get violated, or you can tell me what is going on."

"Nothing, man. I don't know what you are talking about. "

"Yeah, OK. John motions Sheila to come close enough to get a look at the suspect. He calls her cell. "Do you recognize this man?"

"My goodness. That is Mr. Burke. I have been doing some work on him over the last three weeks. Why would he be tailing me?"

"I am going to try and find out. " "Mr. Burke. This is the way this is going to play out. You are going to give me the full story. If you do not, I am going to arrest you on stalking. Your criminal history showing you as a pedophile will get lost until you are detained in general population. Someone will recognize you. I will make sure of it. Do you hear what I am saying? Having been arrested for stalking, your parole will be revoked and you will go back to prison. I don't think it will be a pleasant experience, though from what other prisoners think of child molesters, it may be a short lived one if you get my drift."

"Ok I will tell you. Do you see her? She is gorgeous. Hell, every time she works on my mouth, her tits rub against me. I may have made a past mistake, but I am still a guy. I happen to need a filling a few weeks ago. By luck, Dr. Tate as available. I figured if I went back for more work, she would get to know me. Maybe even go out with me. I began to follow her and try to find out where she lived. Then I saw her playing tonsil hockey with that pilot. They were outside of her apartment building. Which reminds me, if she is fucking him, why are you kissing her? She fucks you too. That's it. Damn. She really is a skanky whore. Is she double teaming the both of you?"

"Skanky Whore, eh? You were the one who broke into her apartment. You left a partial print that came back in the fingerprint data base. Admit it."

"Yea I did it. When I saw her with that other guy, it pissed me off. I figured out where she lived. She deserved what she got."

"Listen here dude. That pilot is also an expert in hand to hand combat. He flies fighter jets in the Air Force and can kick your ass. That's her fiancé. I am a very good friend. I mean very good friend. I am going to have you arrested for stalking, breaking and entering and vandalism. Since you fessed up, I will see to it that you are segregated. It is most likely you will be revoked. Have a nice life."

Twenty minutes later Mr. Burke was in custody and the saga was over.

It was Saturday morning and Sheila was cleaning her apartment. Lil Bit was with her dad so Sheila had some time to herself. As she was getting the writing off the bathroom mirror, her phone rang. It was Caitlyn. "Hey girl, Whatcha doing?"

"Not much. Mitch is at reserves so I am cleaning my apartment. I think I will be moving back since it has two bedrooms. Mitch is not happy but he understands. "

"Do you want some help? Doofus and Goofus are out playing golf. Francine and I are just hanging out so I thought I would call. I knew your future hubby was gone."

"That would be great. I could use the company and the help. Even if you just sit and watch, I could still use the company."

"Cool. We will be right over. Fran just loves to watch." She was smiling at her friend and lover.

Twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the now repaired door. When she looked through the peephole, she saw her new friends. She opened the door and in walked Caitlyn with a six pack and a bottle of wine. "We brought some cleaning supplies."

"Cool. That should help me get the place cleaned in no time." She continued her work while the other girls straightened the furniture. "Let me ask you now that it's just us girls. Did you two really get naked on the plane and did you actually have a nude wedding?"

"Absofuckinglutly we did." Caitlyn then looked at Fran and asked, "Should we tell her all the details?"

Francine, holding her beer in a mock toast replied, "That's up to you. I have nothing to hide."

Caitlyn then says, "Fran and I not only did that, but right after my ceremony, we gave our hubbies side by side blow jobs. It was awesome. Fran and I have become best friends. We are often nude together. It has gotten to the point that, due to one of Fran's fantasies, we all have sex together now."

"Does that mean you watch each other have sex or do you do full on swapping? I don't think I could ever do that. It seems too much like cheating. "

"We started out just watching. John and I wanted to help fulfill their fantasy. After several months, again wanting to help our friends, it became full on. We never have sex with one another's spouse without the other couple in the same room. We would never do it on the side either. We laid down some ground rules and thoroughly discussed it before we did the whole swapping thing."

Fran then interjected, "Bob and I have also become accustomed to the nudist lifestyle. We never wear clothes at home. As often as the Martins come over, it is just comfortable for us all to be nude with each other. Plus, as Caitie will tell you I do have a bit of an exhibitionist streak."

"Hell yeah she does. She once said she wants to be laid on the fifty yard line during a Cowboys game."

Sheila then laughed. "I guess that's one way for someone from Dallas to score. I am not sure I could be naked in front of strangers, no matter how good of friends."

Fran then said, "Why not give it a try. We can all get nude right now. It's only us girls."

"I don't know. I may feel embarrassed."

"Tell you what. How about Caitie and I start? We will keep working but just be naked. If you feel uncomfortable, let us know. If you want to join in, then that is fine too. There will be no pressure. We are just trying to give you a new experience."

"Ok let's try it. Who knows, this may be something for Mitch and I to try. The nudist part anyway." In flash, the clothes went flying off and three very pretty women were prancing around naked and giggling. "Speaking of new experiences, have either of you ever tried anal. I would like give Mitch something special. Being as I have been married before, I want to do something that I have never done with anyone else. Especially my ex."

Caitlyn spoke up, "Honey If I must say so myself, while I am relatively new at it, I have become the queen of anal. It took me a lot of practice and John being patient and gentle. Of course it helped that he is no porn star. Do not repeat that. After a time, I have had some of the most intense orgasms. I have even been double fucked a couple of times. Talk about great."

Fran then said, "I agree. Bob is about seven inches. He is not that fat however. I was scared at first, but Caitie here worked with me and some toys. She let John do me first then Bob. It's not something we do every time but once in a while."

"Well I don't want anyone but me fucking my Mitch. Maybe I will practice with toys. I have read a little about it but never could talk to anyone. You two sure are open about your sex lives. Have you two ever done any girl on girl?

Fran said, "We have done that. Again, only in front of our husbands though. We have occasionally masturbated together. Caitie here is a squirter. I didn't believe it till I saw it. It was awesome. When we gave our respective husbands their blowjobs at the wedding, for some reason, we decided it would be a treat for the guys if we kissed. We did and swapped sperm. We would do that just about after every blow job. The boys then thought it would be fun to watch us do girl on girl. Neither one of us and done that before but we were game. So we tried it. The guys masturbated while they watched. It's not something we do often but it does happen. Never without our spouses though. "

"As long as I am on a roll, is either of you into anything really kinky like BDSM?"

Caitlyn replied, "John and I give each other golden showers. That is in the shower or sometimes in the hot tub, we pee on each other. I actually like to drink it from his cock. I love him so much that I figured if it comes out his cock it comes out of him. I love eating his cum so pee is not that much of a stretch. We are not into pain, bondage or spanking or anything like that. Fran and Bob aren't either."

"Damn, all this talk is getting me excited. I may have to find my toy tonight."

"Hell girl, go get it now" Fran said with a giggle. "I'm good for some mutual masturbation. How about you Caitie?"

"Shit yeah. I'm game if you girls are. Maybe we can all learn something Sheila." Since they were already nude, Caitlyn and Francine just sat next to each other on the sofa and started rubbing their pussies. After a couple of minutes of watching, a stunned Sheila sat in the chair opposite and did the same. It took less than five minutes for the moaning to start. About a minute later, Caitlyn shot a stream about two feet in the air followed by three smaller gushes. Fran and Sheila both climaxed at about the same time after seeing the gushers.

"Damn that was hot" exclaimed Sheila. "I never thought I could do such a thing. " I am going to have to have a talk to Mitch about this."

Caitlyn said, "I would hold off on that. Ease into it about us. I don't know how much he knows. One other thing, part of our agreement with each other is that we would not have sex with anyone else. If you and Mitch may be interested, Fran and our husbands would have to discuss it amongst ourselves. We are not sure if we are ready for a third couple. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I asked questions. You two were kind enough to be open and honest with me. You have shown me other things. I doubt I will bring up what we have done, only the conversation. I want to be the best wife possible and if this helps then fine. Hell he may not even be interested. If not, that's fine too. I have one more last question. Do you have any advice on preparing for anal?"

Caitlyn asked, "If you don't mine me asking, how big is Mitch?"

"Shit, he is hung like a fucking mule. He is seven inches long and at least two inches across. That's six inches around."

"Holy fuck. You have your work cut out for you girl. Start with lots of lube. I would say in your case a 55 gallon drum" Cait giggled. "Make sure your rectum is clean. Start with your index finger and lube it and your anus up. Insert it until you feel comfortable. It will feel a little funny at first. The insert a second finger and move it around and in and out. Finally put in a third. I would get tapered butt plugs and a couple of different size dildos up to or larger than your future hubby. Do that several times a week but not every day. Finally on the night you are ready, use your toys to prepare yourself. For your first time, lay him on his back. You get on top and lower yourself. That way you can control the depth and speed. Once he is in give yourself a few minutes to adjust. Then you can slowly begin to move up and down. If you are comfortable, you can switch to doggie. I doubt your will orgasm the first time. While he is moving, play with your clit. Be prepared after he cums. You will probably have a big fart and may even shoot out his sperm a little. You will probably feel like taking a shit too. It can be messy but to most guys, this is a prized possession. You will literally be giving him your anal virginity."

"Thanks guys. You have been a big help. Between all this work and play, I am hungry. How about we go out and get some pizza?" They all got dressed and left.

Late Sunday night, I arrived home after my weekend at reserves. Since I flew all weekend for the Air Force, I had to have at least a day's rest so I was off Monday. "How was your weekend" I asked.

"It was fine. Caitie and Fran came over and helped me clean my apartment. We need to move back in. Lil Bit needs her own room. "

"I know, but I like you sleeping with me. I hate for you to leave. "

"You can always stay with me in my bed. It's not as fancy but we will be together. If you had two bedrooms up here it would not be a problem."

"You're right. You have a choice. We are getting married in less than two months anyway. I can either convert some of the living area to a second bedroom or we can look for another place. Would you like a house?"

"A house with a yard would be nice. Since I am getting more patients, I can contribute some after my monthly loan payment. Maybe even on an acre lot or two. Honey that would be wonderful."

Then I surprised the hell out of her. "Speaking of your student loans, how much do you owe? "

"Approximately 123 thousand. Why?"

"I know we have not had the money talk, and I know you are a little tight, in more ways than one I might add, but as a wedding gift to you, I am paying them off. I don't want us to begin our new life with anything hanging over our head. And before you ask, it will only take about a third of my liquid assets. As you know, I am pretty good with my hands." I had to smile at that.

Sheila jumped up and damn near tackled me in my chair. I was pleasantly smothered in kisses. "Thank you she said over and over." It may me smile to see her so happy.

"So did you do anything interesting with the girls?" I asked.

"You have no idea." She went on to explain the conversations about the swapping etc. "I'm not sure I could do that, at least not with friends. I may like to try fucking in front of strangers though. The idea of public sex is kind of interesting. I have to tell you something and I hope you won't get mad."

"What?" I was a little concerned.

"We ended up cleaning my apartment nude; all three of us. It was quite freeing. But here is the kicker. Between being naked and the conversation, they talked me into masturbating with them. I can't believe I did that but it was so erotic. There was no touching except ourselves. Please don't be upset."

"Damn girl, I only wish I was here to watch. What you do with your girlfriends is no different than going to a spa or clothes shopping. Hell you can't even go the bathroom without at least one or two going together. If it were with the guys, that would be another story. We don't want to go down that road. If you want to explore the public sex, maybe we can check out a swingers' club. We can watch others and they can watch us if you are up to it. Give it some thought. We may try it and not like it also. In the meantime let's go get our little girl."

"Mitch that is the first time you referred to her as ours and not mine. I hope you feel that way as she will be a big part of your life too. "

"I do. I am not trying to take over for Tom or anything, but she is a sweet girl, like her mom. I am going to be her stepdad. Until I have one of my own, assuming you're willing to have more, she is the only daughter I have and when she is with us, I plan to treat her that way. I will never interfere in the way you and Tom want to raise her though."

"Mitch, I love you and want to have your babies. I will give you as many as you want, as long as it's no more than a dozen or so." Sheila had to laugh at herself for that one.

"I was thinking that in a perfect world, you could pop out at least two. One of each. That would be just fine with me. If you want more that is fine too. Let's just see as the time comes."

The following Saturday the three of us drove down to the executive airport and I rented and Cessna 182 Skyhawk. It is a single engine plane that carries 4 people. Lil Bit had never flown in a small plane and was excited yet apprehensive. Sheila rode in the right seat. I love flying these small planes because primarily of the lower altitude and you actually have to fly it and not just program some damn computer. Once we were in the air and at cruising altitude, I let Sheila take the controls. I showed her how to make turns using the yoke and pedals. I also showed her how to trim the pitch angle. "I could get used to this." She squealed. Two hours later we landed and I rented a car. Sheila directed me to her parents' house.

When we arrived, we were greeted by a familiar looking woman with some Hispanic heritage. She was about 5'5" with medium length black hair and about 130 pounds. Like I said, she did look familiar. "Welcome to our home", Frieda announce and gave us each a hug. Likewise, Daniel extended his hand for me to shake and gave his daughter a hug. He then picked up his little granddaughter and she squealed as he squeezed her.

"Thank you for having me. It is nice meeting you. I can't help the feeling that we have met somewhere before Mrs. Elendar."

"Please call me Frieda. I teach English and literature at A&M. Sheila tells me you are an alumnus from there. Maybe you recognize me from there. I have been at the university for twenty something years now."

"Maybe, but I don't remember any Elendars on faculty in the English department when I was there. I do remember your husband's name in the physics department, though I only took the introductory ones."

"Maybe because I used my maiden name back then. I go by Dr. Frieda Hall at work."

"Oh shit", I exclaimed. Sheila gave me a questioning look.

"What's the matter honey? You look like you have seen a ghost."

"I was in your mom's exposition class my junior year. I was kind of the class clown and my writing assignments were a little off the wall. I just hope she doesn't remember me."

Frieda then chimes in, "Don't worry, I teach so many students, it's difficult to remember them all. Especially if it was a long time ago. Maybe if you give me a hint."

"Uh, I'm not sure I want to. You may through me out and forbid me to ever see you daughter again, even if she is my fiancée."

"Go ahead honey. I want to hear this. I want to hear what kind of student my soon to be husband was."

"Okay, here goes, but don't say I didn't warn you. Do you remember the essay you gave us on what our dream job would be?"

"Yes, I give that assignment every semester."

"Well, mine dream job was being a porn star. I even gave vivid descriptions on various scenes. I think I even included directing in there, so I could cast the lead actress. Do you remember that?"

"Now that you bring it up, I think I do remember that paper. If I am not mistaken, I think you even made some remarks about my butt. It was actually a bit flattering. As that I think about it, you also used to sit in the back of the class and make off color comments about various things. I have often wondered what became of you."

Sheila then asks, "You were ogling my mother's butt? You were a perv even back then?" She was giggling at the time.

To make matters worse, my future father in law ads, "Well why not she had and still has a very nice butt." Daniel then busts out laughing.

Sheila replies, "You men are horrible. Just horrible." She and her mom giggled even louder. I then remembered something.

"Wait a minute miss goody two shoes. If I recall conversations I heard in class, weren't you suspended in school for smoking? You were what, fifteen?"