Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was not smoking. I just happen to be holding a friends cigarette while she was peeing. The assistant principal walked in and I was the one busted. Mom was not happy. She actually talked about me in class?"

"Yeap. She even talked about your older sister. Hope is three years older than you right? It seems mom came home early only to catch her and her then boyfriend making out on the couch. It seems the boyfriend didn't quite know where to put his hands, and thought he would keep them warm under her blouse. "Frieda, that must have been some semester with your girls."

"You have no idea. I thought I was going to go completely gray and I had just turned forty. Of course Dr. Innocent here has always been a little hellion. I remember when she was six. We had gotten her this little bike with training wheels."

"Oh God. Don't tell that story mom."

"Anyway as I was saying, she had this cute little bike complete with those streamers that go into the handle bars. One morning, she is out riding up and down the sidewalk in our subdivision. The thing was, she was buck naked at the time. Apparently her pants kept getting caught in the pedals so she just took everything off. "

"Wow dear. I see you haven't changed much." I got a good punch for that.

Daniel finally spoke up, "Well now that we have a little history, tell us all about our future son in law. I hear you're a pilot and work in real estate. I am curious about your flying. I bet you have some stories to tell."

I told him about some things that happened both while flying commercially as well as while in the Middle East. Daniel then asked, "I hope I don't offend you but I am curious. How do you feel knowing that you actually killed people? Does it ever bother you that you took another life?"

"Let me preface that by saying, I don't enjoy violence. Everyone that I killed whether it was from air to air combat or guided missiles hitting a ground target was a casualty of war. Most of the time they were trying to kill me. I am a patriot and proud to be a member of the armed forces. Because of us, the normal citizens can sleep at night. I don't regret anything that I have done as an officer or as a combat pilot."

"Very good son. You and those like you are true heroes in my book. I thank you for your service. I believe if you can look after an entire country, you can certainly look after my daughter."

"Thank you sir. I appreciate it", I replied.

After a fine lunch and a few more hours of getting to know the Elendars, we drove back to the airport. As we were getting ready to leave, Frieda whispered something in Daniel's ear. He just laughed. As Frieda hugged me goodbye, she grabbed my hands and placed them firmly on her ass. Instincts being what they are, I began to squeeze. She then kissed me right on the lips, even using a little tongue. With a giggle, she said, "There. I hope that helps with any college fantasies you had about me." Everyone laughed at my expense as I probably had that deer in the headlights look.

Sheila gave me a bit of a stern look but while laughing exclaimed, "You squeezed my mom's ass. I can't believe you actually groped my mom."

It took us a little less than an hour to get to Austin. My mom and dad greeted us at the airport. "Damn boy", my dad said. "Introduce us to this fine young lady. How in the hell did you land her with your ugly ass?" He was laughing as he said it.

"Why do people keep asking me that? It's not like I got my looks from you dad."

"It's a good thing too", my mom interjected. "We would never have grandchildren." Sheila and I both double over laughing at that one.

I introduced Sheila and Elizabeth. Then we all drove out to my parents' house. When we got there, my mom directed us to our rooms. "Mitch, you will stay in the room farthest down the hall. Sheila, my dear, you and Elizabeth can have the larger of the two guest rooms. It is the first door." Sheila and I both looked at each other like someone just stolen our iced cream. Mom caught on and spoke up. "I realize that you two are probably sleeping together back in Dallas. Tonight, you have a little girl to think of. Do you really want her to wake up in a strange room all alone? I didn't think so. Hell it's only one night. You go longer than that when Mitch here flies." We both knew she was right. I took our bags and put them in our respective rooms.

Afterwards, we had a nice dinner. Dad cooked steaks on the pit with baked potatoes and baked beans. His pit is a real wood one that really adds flavor. We talked about ourselves and how we met. Sheila talked about her foray into being a dentist and how she looks forward to opening her own practice. All in all it was a nice time. We finally all went to bed around eleven. I didn't sleep too well that night knowing that Sheila was in the next room. She must have sensed it and about an hour later, she opened the door to my room. "I couldn't get to sleep and figured you couldn't either. " She then flipped back the covers, took off her gown and proceeded to ride me until we both came. We then kissed good night and said how much we loved each other before she slipped back to her room. I slept soundly after that.

The next morning, I awoke to fresh coffee. Mom made a big breakfast of bacon, eggs, and pancakes with coffee and orange juice. Bit really got into the pancakes. Mom and Sheila then spent the next three hours cleaning up and discussing the wedding. Mom decided that in a couple of weeks, she would come up and help. It was to be her son's only wedding. Finally I said it was time to go. My parents drove us back to the airport and we flew back to Dallas. Sheila said, "Your parents are sure nice but that was an exhausting weekend. Then we barely got to make love."

"Your right about that. Let's put Lil Bit down for a nap and take one ourselves."

Between work and reserves, I was going to be gone at least the next three of four weekends. While on duty, I spoke to the chaplain about my upcoming nuptials. More importantly, I spoke about wanting to get married in a church. He made a quick phone call. He then explained that he had a friend and colleague in the Dallas area who was a Methodist minister. He would gladly marry us, and we could have the whole traditional wedding with all the trimmings. When I got home that Sunday night, I told Sheila. She was excited. Even though we are both catholic, if they didn't want us to marry because of her divorce, the screw them. We will still be just as married.

With less than a month to go, the planning was in full force. Caitlyn and Francine as well as my mom were going all out. They were doing a great job in preventing "Bridezilla" from emerging. I was able to even get Hope to fly for free in order to get fitted for her brides' maid gown. She was to be the matron of honor. Francine and Caitlyn were to be the bride's maids. I asked John and Bob to stand up with me. My wingman, Karl "Top cat" Fuller would be my best man. Elizabeth was to be the flower girl and Karl had a son about four who would be the ring bearer. We had made arrangements to have the reception at a hall a couple of miles from the church. All in all, the wedding was coming together. Sheila came up to me out of the blue one day and asked, "Honey, you know you wanted me to wear the traditional white gown for our wedding?"

"Yes of course. I believe you will look beautiful walking down the aisle."

"Would you do something for me?"

"What would you like? Hopefully not a lime green tux or something like that." I was half way joking.

"I go to thinking the other day. I would like for us to get married with you wearing your class A dress uniform. I don't know about the military protocol but I think you would look so handsome. Will you please? You may think I am kind of weird, but it would make me proud."

"If that is what you want, I will be happy to. I will ask Top Cat to do the same since he is my best man. The others can wear tuxes. That is unless you want to rethink the whole nude wedding theme." I couldn't help myself. I got another punch in the arm.

Finally the big day arrived. It was a bright clear sunny day in mid-June. The church was beautiful with two levels of stained glass windows and a long red carpet. It even had a traditional pipe organ. The Catholic Church had nothing on this particular one. I was standing the front of the church in my dress uniform. I think I was more nervous than at any time I flew combat missions in the Middle East.

The minister was smiling and cracking jokes. The organist began to play the introductory music. The ring bearer and Elizabeth began their slow walk; well it was more as an excited jog, down the aisle. Next, Francine, who was escorted by Bob, came next followed by Caitlyn and John. After a brief pause, Hope, who was escorted by Karl approached strolled down the aisle. The bride's maids each wore long satin gowns, maroon in color trimmed in white. They are Texas A & M school colors.

A few seconds later, which felt like an hour, the organist played Mendelsohn's wedding march. I was breathless and weak kneed as my bride appeared. She wore a long white gown highlighted in lace. She had a medium length train and a mid-length veil covering her head. She carried a bouquet of white orchids surrounded by baby's breath. She was escorted by her father who was dressed in a maroon tux. As she slowly made her way down the red carpet, I literally had tears rolling down my cheeks. Karl looked at me and whispered, "Relax buddy, she's yours." It actually made me feel better. We said our vows and the minister finally pronounced us man and wife. I was as giddy as a kid on Christmas as I gently lifted her veil and kissed my new wife.

The minister proudly announced "Ladies and gentleman, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell Murphy." The congregation of about 40 guests gave us a standing ovation. Sheila and I marched out of the church to go to the reception. Unbeknownst to me, Karl had arranged for a military arch to be presented. These were members of my squadron who in full dress uniform were carrying sabers. As we exited I heard, "Ladies and gentlemen I now present Major and Mrs. Mitchell Murphy." As we proceeded, the sabers were quickly lowered two at a time. As we passed the last pair of sabers, the member of the detail on Sheila's side lowered his saber and swatted her on the ass. In keeping with tradition, as she quickly turned to him, he proudly smiled and announced, "Welcome to the Air Force ma'am." It was a wonderful send off.

We took a limo to the reception all. The wedding party and both sets of parents rode with us. It was a delightful party with music and dancing. We danced the first dance as bride and groom. I had requested and Sheila agreed that it be "Hey Pretty Girl" by Kip Moore. Next was the daddy daughter dance. Sheila had chosen "I Loved Her First" by Blake Shelton. After that, the music started and we greeted all until time to cut the cake.

Again, keeping with military tradition, the cake was cut using a saber. We both held the sword and gently cut each a piece. We then fed it to each other gently. There was none of the cramming the cake down the throat shit. After that, we did the bouquet toss and garter toss. When taking off the garter to stripper music, I was able to see my devilish new wife was not wearing underwear. "Surprise" was all she said. I made sure that only I could see her pussy. It was soon time to go so my new bride and I went and changed in to regular clothes. Karl told me he would take care of my uniform.

I was waiting in the hall for Sheila, still talking and not paying too much attention when I hear a rather loud "HOLY SHIT". I turned, not knowing what to expect when I turned to see my beautiful girl. She was wearing a tight tank top blouse and a white micro mini skirt with wedge type fuck me sandals. She had her hair let down with curls framing her face. She had retouched her makeup and she was absolutely stunning. Hope walked up to me and exclaimed, "Pick your jaw up before you trip on it." She giggled as she said it.

Sheila and I jumped into the limo and went to DFW. We were taking a flight out to Las Vegas for a short honeymoon on Lake Mead. I had booked us a honeymoon suite for the occasion. After working our way through security and all, we were on the plane. As an American employee, my family gets to fly free. It's coach but so what. As we preparing to board, the ticket agent told us that we were bumped up to first class. I don't know how that happened especially on a full flight. Once we were at cruising altitude, the captain came on and gave the announcements.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to American flight 2269 nonstop to Las Vegas. We will be cruising at 36000 feet with mostly sunny skies. Our flight time is expected to be two hours and twenty six minutes. Today, sitting in first class, we have two special passengers. Please congratulate Mitch Murphy and his new bride Sheila. Mitch is a first officer with American and a pilot in the U.S. Air Force Reserves. His beautiful wife is actually Dr. Sheila Murphy, a dentist. Please give them a round of applause. We stood up and walked back to coach and again were greeted with heart felt applause. We kissed each other and thanked everyone and sat back down.

As soon as we got to the hotel and in our suite, Sheila immediately dropped to her knees and undid my pants. "I have been waiting to eat you all fucking day. I'm not sure how much we are going to leave the room but I want you to last." I lasted all of about three minutes until I coated the back of her throat with my hot cum. She really loves my sperm. She then stood and we kissed.

"Honey, now that you got your snack, I'm hungry. I didn't eat much at the reception and it's been at least 5 hours. How about we go down to the buffet?"

"Ok. Give me a couple of minutes to freshen up." About five minutes later, she came out of the bathroom still wearing that outfit. As we proceeded to the buffet, every man and some women couldn't help but stare. I was proud of my new wife. After a nice dinner, we decided to walk the strip. About two hours later, we returned to our room.

Sheila came up to me and gave me a deep kiss. "Honey, I have something I want to do for you. As you know, I was married and have a child. I am however in way still a virgin. I would like to give my virginity to you tonight."

"What are you talking about?" Being a guy, I am a bit dense.

"What I'm talking about is my ass. No one, not even Tom has been there. Tonight with a lot of patience and lube, I want you to have my ass. It is the gift I want you to have my dear husband."

"You know I am rather large. I don't want to hurt you. Are you sure you want to try this?"

"I am surer than ever. I have been talking to Caitlyn, and she has been giving me pointers. I have been working on trying to prepare for you. I feel certain, we can make this happen." With that she removed her clothes and jumped into the bed. She reached got a big tube of lube out of her makeup case. She then got on her hands and knees. "Just please go slow and gentle."

I quickly stripped and joined her. I kissed her ass and tongued her little brown bud. He enjoyed that. I then began to tongue fuck her pussy. I kept this up and she began to have a nice orgasm. That made her relax. I took the lube and put it all over her asshole. I then slipped one finger and moved it around. After she relaxed her sphincter, I inserted a second and finally a third. Sheila was moving back and forth fucking my fingers. Finally, I removed them and lined the head of my cock. I slowly put it against her hole and pushed little by little. She pushed back against me until the head was just in. We waited a couple of minutes until she relaxed and she pushed back more. Inch by inch, I slipped in farther and farther until I was balls deep. My bride slowly began to move back and forth. She finally picked up speed. She turned to me and said, "Go for it big boy. Fuck my ass hard. I am good. Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhh. I'm starting to cum. Fuck me harder. Cum in me. I want to feel you cum in my ass. Fill my fucking ass."

This sent me over the edge and I unloaded spurt after spurt of cum deep in her rectum. It took me a bit to soften and slip out. When I did, Sheila let out a loud fart followed by a cream pie flowing out her asshole and down on the bed. Sheila then looked back to me and with a smile said, "Thank you. I am no longer a virgin."

"I should be thanking you. I never thought I would ever do that with your gorgeous but small ass. I would never have attempted without you asking. I love you so much."

With that, we showered together and went back to bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up the next morning with a big smile. Unfortunately I also woke up with some bad gas and I let out the loudest, longest smelliest fart that I could remember Just as my new bride opened her eyes. "Jesus fucking Christ, Mitch; I guess that's the difference between dating and marriage. The fucking wallpaper is starting to fall. I hope to hell this isn't something I have to look forward to our whole life." She was giggling while holding her nose. I did apologize, though I'm thinking that it cost me a morning blowjob.

After an unfortunately quick shower, we went down and had breakfast. We decided to do a little gambling then take in the sights. We had been in the casino about fifteen minutes when Sheila dropped a dollar in one of the slots. Bells and lights went off and she hit three sevens. My excited new bride jumped up and down and she won just over two grand. She was dressed in a light sundress and decided to forgo a bra. It was a sight to behold. After taking in some of the sights, we decided to go to the pool.

When we got to the pool, I think every man there wanted to take out his cock and stroke it. My lovely wife had on a bright yellow thong bikini, which were little more than three triangles. Her butt cheeks were on display and she was displaying some very delicious camel toe. She later told me she removed the liner for my pleasure. Her boobs were falling out of the top which just covered her nipples. "Do you like, she asked?

"Most definitely" I replied after tripping over my tongue. We stayed at the pool for about an hour until Sheila looked up and said, "Let's go. I want my pussy eaten then fucked hard and fast. I am as horny as bitch in heat."

We went back to the room and she had her top off before we even got to the door. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I couldn't help wonder what her patients would think if they could see their conservative looking dentist. I know I would be thinking about her oral skills. Once we got to the room, she virtually ripped off the bottom and jumped on the bed with her legs open wide. I buried my face and went to town. It only took her about three minutes to flood my face. "Get up here and fuck me stud. Give me your hard cock. I need to feel you cum inside of me." I did just that. We both fell asleep for a couple of hours before deciding to go back out and see some more sights.

Having never been to Vegas before, Sheila was not familiar with the brochures advertising call girls. If you have never been, there are magazine racks and folks who hand out brochures. They have pictures of the women along with a phone number. These girls even take credit cards. I have never used one but the ads are fun to look at. When she was handed one she goes "Oh, how nice a coupon book."

"Look again, honey. I don't think you want us to use those coupons."

She opened the brochure and shrieked "Oh my God. I can't believe they actually do that. I had no idea.

"Yeah. It's amazing what you can find here."

We walked up and down the strip for a couple of hours then decided to stop at bar and grille for dinner. After we were seated, I excused myself to go to the restroom. I had to take a massive dump so I was gone a little while. I had been gone about ten minutes, yea it was like I said a massive load, and when I returned to the table two guys were apparently hitting on my wife. "Look, I told you both that I am married. I'm waiting on my husband to come out of the restroom. Even if I was single, I sure as hell wouldn't be hooking up with you losers. Now get lost."