Sheila’s Invitation

Story Info
Mature in uniform.
1k words
4.14
11.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been promoted and moved to a different government department across town. This meant leaving the people I'd worked with for 4 years, particularly the more attractive women, and starting again.

My initial opinions were low.

There was Jayne, a stunning, young, blonde, supervisor with a love of white strappy heels that always gave me an erection. However, her fabulous body couldn't make up for her terrible personality.

The other fancy in my life was Sheila, a Geordie who was 15 years older than me. She had a tiny body for a 35 year old with a 7 year old child. She had a glorious blond bob but also a large nose and the smallest bust I'd ever seen. Standing 5 foot 2inches she became my prey. I'd hang around her desk and catch glimpses of her white lace bra cupping her tiny tits. She also, annoyingly, only wore flat shoes. My perseverance paid off as she started patting my hand and telling me about her life.

One day, as I lurked suspiciously near her, she asked me a question.

'Jaynes having one of her summer parties and I've been invited. Unfortunately my husband's away. I'd really like to go and wondered if you'd be my plus one?'

I could imagine little better, so I agreed, little knowing what i was letting myself into.

Jayne soon heard I'd be going with Sheila and gave me the low down on the event. it was a party at her house on the theme of school holidays, so fancy dress was mandatory.

I checked with Sheila that this was all as expected. It was, so I asked what she'd be wearing.

'I've got a summer school uniform that I can still get into, so that. And you?'

The mention of school uniform had given me a huge hard on instantly.

'I'll get something similar then, ' I averred.

Over the next 2 weeks I put my costume together. Grey knee length shorts, a grey shirt, long grey socks, an old prefects tie and black shoes. I thought I looked quite good.

On the day of the party Sheila had arranged for her daughter to stay over with a friend so we could use her house as our base. She also told me that everything that I saw had to stay private, or both our lives would become a misery at work, where Jayne wielded far too much power.

I arranged for her pick me up in her car around the corner from the office, so no tongues could wag.. She had a Honda Civic and we met as agreed. She wore a russet coloured shift dress that showed a bit of shapely leg as she changed gear.

Her house was in a nearby village and was gorgeous. We got in and she showed me around. My main thought was where was her knicker drawer. I had the guest room with an en-suite. Very posh. She got me a lager and explained that she was going to get changed and showered and that I should do likewise and meet her in the lounge in 50 minutes.

50 minutes later she appeared. The sexiest thing I'd ever seen. She was wearing a pale pink, knee length, pinafore dress. Under this were a pair of pure white, double knit knee socks. The obligatory fawn sandals were in place, as was a straw boater on her head and a brown satchel.

'Do I look ok?' She asked.

I stammered a reply that she looked awesome. I also noticed that she was drinking wine.

'Good, as I've got a confession. You're here under a false

pretext.'

I looked puzzled as she continued her explanation.

' Jayne and Marie have got a wager as to how big your cock is. Unfortunately they've got something over me that would end my marriage so I had no choice.' In fairness she did look contrite.

'Oh, ' was all I could think of to say.

' I could make something up, ' she said, 'or....we could have a bit fun.'

'Fun, ' I replied instantly.

She smiled, leant over and kissed me. I hardened instantly. Sheila's hand rubbed the outside of my shorts and she purred.

' I'll tell Jayne enormous, if that's alright?'

'If you've got a tape measure, we can be a little more accurate, ' I suggested.

Sheila giggled.

'Do you want me out of this?' she asked.

'Only bits, ' I replied.

We were now kissing deeply with our tongues wrestling when my fly came down and a small hand pushed inside. Sheila was now lying over me on the sofa so i pushed my hand between her legs, finding wetness instantly.

'Cotton knickers?' I asked.

'Yes, but they'll come down easy enough if you want.'

And they did, falling over her knees and ankles in seconds. Her sex was quite hairy and her pheromones played with my synapses as i smelt her juices and rubbed my hand over her mouth. She licked my sticky fingers.

She stood up and unbuttoned her dress, standing in front of me in just socks and bra. I rapidly joined her in disrobing. My cock stood proudly erect.

' I'll get that measure then, ' she muttered as her little pink arse went into the kitchen.

She returned and took hold of my erection, giving him a kiss or two for luck.

'Hmm,' she said, ' 17cm long and 15 in girth. You are a big boy.'

By now her bra was off and her tiny breasts were exposed. She pushed them into my face, re-enforcing my stiffness.

She rolled off onto the floor, on all fours. Her lovely arse pointing skyward. I didnt need an invitation as i knelt behind her and pulled her back, impaling her pink pussy and sliding balls deep. She groaned and started bucking back and forth, I'm sure I felt her cervix at one point. Her fingers were rubbing her clit and I ejaculated hard inside her tight vaginal cavity. I let out a huge groan and so did Sheila. She looked back over her shoulder and said,

'Any idea how to get cum out of shagpile?'