Nurse Paula

Story Info
Older nurse, young man.
1.2k words
4.24
25.8k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most sudden orgasm of her life, and one of the best.

Paula is a part time nurse in a doctors surgery, a GP practice. Aged fifty two she is still slim and fit, maybe not a head turner but if looked at there is a nice body under her light blue scrubs. 34 c cups help, but she is only five feet five so they are prominent in the scrubs.

The divorce went her way, the kids were upset that dad left for a much younger woman and only visited Paula, not him. It's not as if the sex was awful either, twice a week more or less and satisfying, friends thought he was mad.

With the NHS pay being less than the best, Paula did two or three shifts a week as a contract nurse in a walk in centre. It paid much better. It was always hard to arrange an "office" Christmas party in December and so this year it was very early. Friday the first of December.

A late patient, just before they closed, had kept Paula from the festivities as they began, so she was about an hour behind the rest when she started drinking, she could walk home in twenty five minutes so for this shift she walked in. There were several drinks lined up for her in the staff lounge so she began to catch up.

Paula had not had sex with another person for around three years now, and the fit young footballer that was the last patient had got her hot. Even professional female nurses are still women, even if they can't show it at work.

The food went fast, there was not a lot so as to leave little or no waste, the wine lasted a little longer and eventually it was time to clear up and go.

Vince worked nights as a cleaner. The half Nigerian half scouser was twenty two and did a good job, he had happily left the lounge for last and it was agreed to save him a can of lager. Having no need to rush home Paula stayed to help clear up the extra mess.

Vince noted Paula wasn't drinking as the last co worker left. "No more wine!" Paula said.

"Wanna bet? Watch!" Vince replied, and proceeded to remove the bag from one of the wine cartons. Folding up and squeezing the bag produced another glass full and he then started on another carton.

"Yep, ought to have thought of that myself really." Paula said as she put more paper plates into a bin bag. "Are you into the season and all that stuff Vince?"

"Take it or leave it really, lot of fuss over giving people stuff that you can do anytime, same as parties really, I mean, why not celebrate Wednesday afternoon or the first of a month? If you wanna drink, drink!" Vince replied non judgementally.

"Ahh yes but then there is the seasonal theme, after all this was a Christmas party, you know, jingle bells and mistletoe etc."

"Yep I know," Vince went on, "but if you're gonna kiss someone just kiss 'em, why make an excuse of having some plant handy?" The cleaner responded as Paula had another deep sip from her glass.

"Maybe there are times when someone needs an excuse for a kiss, relationships start under mistletoe sometimes, like when a shy person gets a chance like that." she said, not quite slurring her words.

"Maybe," Vince said as he squirted cleaner onto a table top."but it's not worth it, just a peck on the cheek, who ever gave a tongue wrestling snog under that stuff, too many onlookers."

Sat on a chair, Paula responded, "I suppose it's about who you kiss, and sometimes there is no one else around anyway." She finished another glass of wine. Vince squeezed another bag for her and went back to the table he was wiping.

"Aint no one gonna snog under the mistletoe though, no one here but us."

"Well aren't you the pessimist Vince!" the very tipsy nurse accused him. "Just look up."

Putting down the cleaner and cloth Vince stood at his full six foot one, wide shouldered best and as Paula stood up said, "And aren't you the brave one, I feel a challenge here."

Paula, having begun the fresh glass of wine before standing, only wobbled a little. "Alright big man, lets see whatcha got then."

Her short, light brown hair glinted as she walked up to Vince and her bright white teeth sparkled. They need not have bothered, all Vince was looking at was the pair of stiff nipples pointed at him. "Hey" said Paula softly, "The lips are up here." and pointed to them.

Very confidently Vince held the nurses shoulders firmly and they began some full on tongue wrestling, Paula doing her best to intimidate Vince with her age and experience. She hadn't planned for this and her thinking was a little blurry.

What Paula had not considered was being so turned on that she got that warm feeling in her lower belly right away. Nor Vince being unable to resist those hard nipples. He grabbed one firmly between forefinger and thumb, and softly ran his palm in a circle over the other.

Paula never stood a chance.

The orgasm exploded in her body like broadside from a battle ship. So intense her eyes widened in panic, Paula was now clinging to Vince for support as her legs were suddenly too weak to hold her. And the kiss continued.

For some time Paula was just one huge cum. There was nothing else, no room, no fit young man, no mistletoe. Nothing else registered.

Holding the confused woman firmly, Vince lowered her to the floor breaking the kiss, he quickly slipped off her shoes, grabbed the waist of her scrubs and her panties and slid them right off. Paula may have been about to fall out of orgasm but Vince was too fast.

Seeing the wet stain at her crotch as he lowered her to the floor, he'd decided it was on. As he slid his sizeable velvet rod into the wet snatch the orgasm renewed, and Paula wrapped her limbs around him unconsciously and heaved back against the cleaner that was fucking her deeply.

Vince couldn't believe his luck, Paula was breathing heavily into his chest and had her ankles crossed over his arse pushing him further up her. She may not be the hottest woman ever but she was doable and willing and grateful. He ploughed away as hard as he could at a steady pace and the suddenly slutty nurse was loving it. The fuck of a life time.

After several minutes of hot, pure fucking, Vince let fly a a stream of cum into Paula. She was trying to scream something but his chest was muffling her. He shot four more streams before he was done.

Through the fuzziness, Paula, respectable mature nurse, thought of her unprotected sex being flooded with sperm. Some barely known young man, younger than her own son was probably close to spraying her full of lovely warm semen, and she was totally unable to stop it, physically and mentally. She screamed her frustration loudly into his hot muscular chest and carried on cumming.

Next morning, Paula only vaguely remembered the walk home, the same for the embarrassing but thankfully short post coital conversation. The main thing she could recall was Vince saying that they must do it again.

Should she?