Shelby's Distress

Story Info
One woman at the whim of another.
2.2k words
4.38
16.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

The night, as always, makes the bedroom so, so dark. But the pulling of fingers against my panties is unmistakable.

Jesus, this woman is insatiable.

Not even my one serious boyfriend was like this.

We could go out to the little drive-in one small podunk town over and he'd be more interested in the movie than in me.

Nancy likes movies too, but she watches them with me on her lap, my legs spread, with both her hands down the front of my panties, fingers inside me.

I'm so wet by the end of the movie it's embarrassing.

And now she's waking me out of a deep sleep to touch me.

"What is it about your smell and taste, Shelby?" She asks. She is almost muttering to herself. I can hear the disbelief in her tone. "I just can't leave you alone...can't get enough of you."

Seconds later my panties are gone.

I'm lying on my stomach and she gently spreads my ass cheeks apart and inhales deeply. "Your scent drives me wild."

I flush. The woman just basically said the smell of my ass turns her on.

I feel her lips on my clean skin, a kiss here, a gentle nip there, a lick there. I grip the sheets when her tongue finds my tiny puckered asshole. She is so dirty - she not only licks and kisses me there, she sucks. She causes my ass to lift off the bed, seeking her out.

"Roll over," she growls, and she gives my cheeks a squeeze.

I do and she pushes my legs up until my knees bend, then she lets my knees fall to the sides. I feel like a frog splayed out on a dissection table.

In the dark I see Nancy's form rise up in the bed, her naked breasts and flat stomach over me. She's in her early forties.

I think.

I'm eighteen and new to all of this.

She's changed my perception that women all eventually get fat.

The bed jiggles underneath me along with the jiggling of her breasts. Her hands find my waist and she grips me there.

"Do you know what I want to do to you?" She whispers.

I don't bother to answer. I know she's going to tell me anyway. Her eyes seem to almost glow at me in the dark.

"I want to feel your pussy again, Shelby. Spread you apart and rub those soft, little inner lips. Rub against your hole until you're soaking. Slide my fingers inside your pussy so I can feel your wet heat. And I want to rub my pussy lips against yours. Would you like that?"

Why answer? She knows that my body does.

The pussy-on-pussy action is relatively new. She didn't even know it was a thing until she'd discovered it on some porn site. She'd also discovered that lube made it feel even better. That she could hump my pussy for longer periods if lube was involved.

But first, she takes her thumb and tests the waters, so to speak. She runs it up from my taint to the top of my sensitive clit. And, of course, as I always am around her: I am already wet.

Her eyes flash at me in the dark. She loves it that I'm wet for her now. Just a few short weeks ago that wasn't the case.

When I was still fighting against the system, fighting the goons that would always end up twisting me into ideal positions that bared my body the best for Nancy.

Eventually I got tired of there being a crowd of people in the room watching her touching me. And besides - I'm five feet even. Fighting two men built like professional wrestlers was never going to work. They always left me bound, ass in the air. Or bound, legs spread. Or one day, and I don't know why, Nancy didn't even have them bind me at all. Instead she let the goons simply hold me down with their strength to make me comply.

But she never ever let anybody join in. The only touching was done by her. The only kissing was done by her. The only penetrating was done by her.

Especially my ass. She wouldn't let anybody else go near my ass. For some reason that part of me was sacrosanct to her. Taboo for sure, but completely off limits to even Nancy's boss, and Nancy let everybody know it.

I jerk when I feel her tongue parting my inner lips. She's startled me while I was off on my reverie. Her hands grip my knees while her mouth roots around in my pussy.

Her words always inflame me with heat - low, heat that always embarrasses me but that are positive, so that my body seems proud on a cellular level to be performing well for her.

Words like: "Fuck, your taste...mmmmmmm..." Or - "You smell like sin and cupcakes..." Or - "Why do you make me want you so much? I've never felt anything like this for anyone before..."

Her hands slide down the inside of my ticklish thighs to rest, framing my mound. Her thumbs take turns running slowly up my pussy from my pussy hole to my nub, my body getting wetter for her on each pass.

Nancy abruptly takes me into her mouth, and sucks on my clit.

"Uuungh!" I grunt, and my hand flies from gripping the covers to resting on the top of her head.

What am I doing?!

Encouraging her, that is what.

Her glowing eyes just below my mound hold mine as she sucks me, her tongue undulating against my petal-like lips and against my hole, so wet and so empty. I can't help my hips from starting their traitorous dance against her mouth. She moves up and I counter her movement by moving down. She moves down and I move up, my damned hips providing counterpoint to her rhythm.

I ride her face - my hand on the back of her head pulling her lips harder against me - as long as she lets me.

"Shelby," she whispers against my pussy, placing a chaste kiss on my naked mound. "You're so beautiful. So perfect."

I am expecting her to scissor me then, by rubbing our pussies together, and she does lean towards the bedside table, going for the lube, but when she is back leaning over me, I see that she also has the toy with her.

My breath hitches up a notch.

My boyfriend. God bless him.

He was new to sex at the time and so was I, but we both were shy and he was not very innovative or curious. At all.

He was happy to eat me out for a few minutes until his neck got "exhausted" from the "uncomfortable position". But mostly he enjoyed that I would give him long, teasing blow jobs, and of course, on demand, missionary - style sex that basically meant he'd hump me, thrusting into me just as many times as it took him to cum, and then that was that. Once he came it was all over.

I didn't even know what orgasms for women were like.

With Nancy, however...orgasms are nonnegotiable.

Even when I was tied up or tied down, it vexed her to no end that she could suck my clit or rub my clit or lick my clit forever and I just would not come.

But I had enjoyed sex enough in the past. I had just accepted that orgasms were something other girls had. My body was probably broken or something.

Hey, when you've never had an orgasm and are clueless about the process, this is what can happen.

But Nancy was...relentless. The sex toys started arriving at the apartment. Every night she'd try a new sex toy out on me. There were dildos, and vibrators and creams and rubs. There were videos and all sorts of new tricks and positions.

She'd purchased a double dildo that went both in my pussy and Into my ass, but that was for use only on Mondays. That toy, because of the taboo nature of the thing, made me get tantalizingly close, I realized later.

But it turned out I was an orgasm-by-clit only kind of girl.

Nancy ended up buying this vibrator that was more of a suction device. It hummed but it also sucked. It was like a tiny silicone robot mouth against my clit. It never wasn't in the mood. It never got "tired." And I wish that I could say Nancy had used it on me and that my body too had valiantly rebelled against it.

But, no.

The first time she used it on me, I came in under five fucking minutes.

No shit.

And this was what she now held.

I let out a shaky breath.

This thing was maddenly simple to use.

1. Lube up clit.

2. Turn on vibrator.

3. Insert clit into suction part of vibrator.

4. Hang onto your pants because the countdown was on.

5. Five minutes. No lie.

In the four months Nancy had searched to find the perfect vibrator for me - something she'd assumed would be super strong and complicated with lots of bells and attachments and whistles...turned out to be a device that fit in the palm of her hand and took under five minutes.

The first time she'd used it on me my head had almost exploded.

I thought something terrible was about to happen because I got squirmy and felt hot and my breathing jacked up...and then I came, my pussy throbbing so violently I cried out in shock.

Nancy had been so happy she'd French kissed me for twenty minutes straight, holding me, caressing me, whispering to me, telling me how proud she was of me. "Do you know how much I treasure and adore you?" She'd said. "I'm so proud of you, baby. So proud!"

She'd amazed at my wetness after my orgasm and had scissored me gently for a long time while I felt delightful aftershock after aftershock, our pussies rubbing and meshing together.

And here she was again, Orgasm toy in hand, a half smile on her face. "I want to give you an orgasm, love," she said. "I want to feel you tremble."

Next thing I know she's dribbling lube onto my clit. She kisses my mouth, kisses each nipple until they stand up straight and tall, and the toy is upon me.

"There? Is that where you want it?" She whispers.

But it's ridiculous to even ask. There's no sweet spot to find with this toy. It's sucks the tip inside and stimulates it all at once.

I'm staring into Nancy's eyes and I feel a tear run down the right side of my face as I come.

I pride myself on being stoic - I never want to let Nancy know how very much she's affecting me. But that tear...that does it.

Nancy kisses me, long and sweetly, her tongue rubbing against mine. "Good, good girl," she says.

I've found it's impossible to resist deep kisses so I do somewhat respond to her, my tongue moving against hers, my lips on hers that taste like cherry lip gloss. Our breasts rub together. Tonight for the first time I do let myself reach up and touch her nipples with my thumbs.

Mine are B cups.

Hers are C's.

And they really are nice, if you're into that sort of thing.

Pretty, even.

Her areolas are dusky pink while mine are almost translucent because my skin is so light.

Nancy freezes and her eyes open at the touch of my thumbs against her breasts. She stares at me, our faces together, and when our eyes lock she smiles, deepening the kiss even further.

Never once does she ask me to touch her. I don't think I could. It would be awful for her to grind her pussy into my face unwanted.

But tonight nipples. Her pretty nipples. I can touch those.

Later I watch her scissor me. Her back and side glisten with sweat as she lightly huffs and groans. It feels...good. It does feel good, my pussy pulsing and reminding me of the earthshaking orgasm I have just had.

But I never see her cum. I don't know why.

When she's tired or satisfied or whatever she comes back from her turn in the bathroom and lies down behind me. I've slid my lacy panties back on - I'm not allowed a top, so my breasts are naked - she sleeps in panties that match mine panties and a white tank top. She can because she's the boss.

Her fingers come around from where she is behind me and toys with a nipple. Our legs intertwine.

We sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* I really debated where to place this story. It's a lesbian story for sure, but it also has (albeit gentle) nonconsent in it. It's all I've been able to get on paper worthy of publishing as of yet, and yet it's part of a much larger story that still resides in my brain. The trick is to get the nonconsent just right and I think the women are at the right place in their relationship here for the story to take place without it being "too" nonconsent, or with it being simply a story about two women.

**The little toy that Nancy uses on Shelby really exists. Drop me an email and I'll tell you what it is if you're interested (I'm not sure if I can put its name on here since I'm not a paid spokesperson. Ha). It is truly an under five minute secure-your-drink-and-your-tits-because-we're-blasting-off orgasm miracle.

~Pentopaper

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers