Shelley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,160 Followers

I was lucky to be alone because my prick smelled an opportunity, or that's what 'he' thought, and began climbing, despite the fact its target wasn't there. I tried concentrating on the screen, watching the sports channel but to no avail. Three minutes later the spongy head pointed straight up.

I went to the bathroom, removed my shorts and briefs, and started masturbating. As expected, the target was Shelley, but you don't want to know what position I fantasized about... By now, I was convinced I was mentally sick, and didn't need you to judge me.

I felt much better after ejaculating into my tissues.

In the next 2 hours, I watched an English soccer game.

Around 12 o'clock, I was hungry again. I opened the fridge and found a tray with an attached message, 'I left lunch for you. It's ready, just warm it in the microwave." Three containers were one on top of the other: the first one had Hungarian goulash, the other mashed potatoes, and the third one sauerkraut. How did she remember?! Our mother used to serve us this favorite combination when Sean was very young...

Shelley looked great, cooked beautifully, and cared about me. I was daydreaming; I needed to find a nice girl with that combination I could settle down with.

During the afternoon I alternated between watching stupid sitcoms and dozing off.

I woke up when Shelley entered. She carried several bags and looked tired.

She smiled, and said, "I am going to sleep for a couple of hours. When I wake up, tell me the place we go to, and how you want me to dress up."

The girl must have been very exhausted because she woke up 4 hours later!

She came out of her room wearing a simple robe with her hair disheveled, "I overslept. I'll take a shower and freshen up. I don't want you to be embarrassed by me at the bar, so how would you like me to dress up?"

I smirked, "If you were my date, I'd tell you to dress DOWN, but since we are family, you can wear whatever YOU choose."

Shelley inspected my face for a long moment before leaving for the bathroom. The water stopped pouring and no noise was heard. I assumed she relaxed in the tub. We had enough time. I went to my room and worked on my computer, reading the news, going on Facebook, and checking my e-mails. I came out at 8:20 pm and saw the bathroom door open. Apparently, Shelley finished and was in her bedroom.

I waited for her in the living room, curious to see what she'd wear.

Shelley came out 10 minutes later, and what an entrance it was! She had on a short red dress, that hugged her figure as if she was born in it. I ogled her from the bottom up. The legs were as feminine as any I've seen on models. The hem was barely 2 inches below the place where one would expect to see the panties... the tops of her B cup tits looked terrific with this dress. The cleavage was perfect! Shelley's hair was loose and framed her cute face nicely. I caught myself too late. Shelley stared at me and grinned, "I guess you approve, but if not, I can change into pants and a blouse."

I pointed a finger at her, "Don't you dare changing anything! I love the way you are."

She chuckled, "Did you mean my clothes or me?"

"Smartass, it is hard enough to hold myself back, remembering you are my family."

"Bobby, why do you find it HARD?..."

"Shelley, are you done torturing me on my birthday?"

"Remember years ago when you saved me from the 3 young bullies? Back then you were so strong, and look at you now - You cannot take on a weak girl like me..."

She was mocking me and looked so sexy doing it... I blurted, "Shelley, you lost all respect for the birthday boy. Don't forget I have a blank check for the evening. Don't tempt me!..."

"I am not afraid. You pretend to be tough, but we both know you are a Teddy bear."

I didn't answer and opened the front door, "Pretty girl, let's go."

...

A small crowd gathered in front of the bar. The guard ogled Shelley and let us in.

There were no seats available. I left her near one of the walls, and made my way to the bar to order a beer for me, and Mojito for her. The barman was very busy and it took 10 minutes before I got my drinks. I went toward Shelley and saw 2 guys on both her sides, one of them had his palm on her arm.

I smiled at them, "Hi guys, do you mind if I claim her?"

The thicker one announced, "Hey buddy, we were here first. Go find somebody else."

He seemed drunk, and I wasn't in the mood to beat him up, so I whispered something in his ear. When I was done, he stared at Shelly's groin and mumbled to his friend, "Frank, let's go."

Shelley laughed, "What did you tell him?"

"I didn't want to beat him up. He was drunk. I said you are a shemale, and I hired you for the evening. It's my birthday and I wanted to play with your tits and later get fucked by you."

"Thank you, lover..."

"Shelley, no available seats. Let's go dance."

I grabbed her hand and we pushed our way between the 15 or so couples, who were shaking on the floor. Space was scant, and we were too close to dance freely. Shelley shook her chest seductively, watching my eyes. I couldn't stop focusing on her cleavage, hoping a naughty breast would pop and show me the nipple... It didn't happen, but the thought of it was enough to stiffen my dick. From experience I knew once it began expanding, it won't stop until it reached its maximum size. By the end of the song, my tent could be visible to everybody. The large crowd around me prevented others in the bar from noticing it, but Shelley was another story. Her eyes concentrated on my bulge and she smirked, "Sorry, buddy. But since nobody else is paying attention, I can help adjust it better in your pants..."

I felt the blood rushing to my face. I was dying for her to do just that, but I didn't dare to admit it.

The next dance was a slow one. Shelley came closer with her hands wrapped around my neck. I held her waist, trying to keep her from touching my tumescent member. She didn't insist, instead, she stared at my face, closed her eyes, and whispered, "Kiss me, please. I know you want to..."

"But Shelley, it doesn't matter what I want. You are my sister..."

"Big brother, please shut up and kiss me. That's an order!"

I sighed, "You are a tough boss." I leaned into her and planted a light kiss on her full lips.

"Not like that. I am not a baby. Your hard cock told me you wanted more than just dance with me! Be a man and do something about it."

I mastered a desperate move, "Shelley, what would Sean say if he knew about us crossing the line?"

She smiled sweetly, "Oh, honey, did I forget to mention Sean died? He suffered from a broken heart and died. He got cremated. He didn't have much money, but in his will he let me have his soul. Bobby, now stop the nonsense and kiss me before I start screaming you tried to rape me."

I kissed her lips better this time but didn't try to invade her mouth.

She gazed into my eyes, "Bobby, I've read a story by a French author, where he described something we call a French kiss. Have you heard about it?"

"Shelley, why are you doing it to me? You are not playing fair. Yes, I admit it; I want more than being brother and sister, but we need to talk about the implications first."

"I don't understand you. From the first moment I put this dress on, you ogle my body constantly. Your hardness is a clear sign you want much more than what I was asking for. Perhaps I should bring you more alcohol to calm your nerves and guilt trip."

I gave in. I kissed her on the floor like I've never kissed before. Her lips opened for me, and my tongue penetrated deep inside. Her mouth tasted warm, inviting, and sweet. I didn't recall doing it, but next, I found my palm cupping her perky tit. She gasped and extended her chest forward. Her rubbery nipple poked me through her dress. Her body clutched to mine, as my hard cock was resting on her soft tummy.

I looked around and was relieved to see no eyes were directed at us. I continued slowly massaging her firm breast, but didn't dare inserting my hand through her cleavage in public. She was breathless, and muttered, "Let's go home. I want to feel your body without thinking someone might discover what we were doing."

I kissed her gently one more time and pulled her off the floor. We were driving home 15 minutes later. My pole was still pointing up. Shelley grinned, and caressed it lightly, "Tell me, what would be your free birthday wish?"

"You won't kill me if I be frank with you?"

"I'd be afraid to try, but tell me..."

"I wanted you naked in my bed, so I could touch you and have my way with your body."

"Big brother, shame on you! How could you even dream I'd do such a thing?! You are disgusting and I'll never talk to you again!... Just joking. I want the same thing you want, but I always wanted to say these words."

"Shelley, I almost had a heart attack. Don't EVER say that to me again. Haven't you heard men are much more prone to heart attacks than women? In most cases, the reason is a woman saying NO to a man wanting sex..."

She chuckled, "You are such a liar, but I love you anyway. Can't you drive faster? You cannot see it on my body but I am hornier than you."

"No, Shelley, I can't. We drank alcohol in the bar. If we get caught by the police, we'll spend the night in a jail cell instead of a comfortable king size bed at home..."

Fifteen minutes later we arrived home. Shelley opened the door before I parked the car in the garage.

She was in the bathroom when I entered, and shouted, "I wanted to go to the bathroom before you. You know, ladies first..."

"Lady, we men have sensitive prostates. If I do not pee when feeling the need, it may explode, and I'll become impotent..."

She laughed, "Liar, liar, pants on fire..."

"Honey, you don't believe me? It's written in the Bible!"

"Sure! Is this your version of the Bible?"

"Shelley, Sean would have believed me."

"You may be right. Unfortunately, he died in a mysterious circumstance, so now let me finish my business, and I'll be out in 5."

Shelley exited having on a short, transparent, pink baby doll!

I stopped and my eyes inspected her flawless body.

She laughed, "Honey, I thought you needed urgently to go to the bathroom... Did you see a ghost that you stand there like a zombie?"

I whispered, "You are so beautiful..."

"Thank you. Now go to the bathroom and when you are done, join me in my bed."

...

I was at her door wearing my briefs. My penis anticipated the upcoming fun and was at half mast. With some effort, I managed to turn it in a way that it was still covered. Shelly's body was hiding under the thin blanket. Her face was directed at me, "Bobby, please take off the underwear. As a child, I got a glimpse of it once after you peed, but I want to see it without feeling ashamed of doing it."

I lowered the waistband and let it slip on the floor. As I mentioned, it was partially 'upbeat' and was pointing at Shelley.

"It is a beauty! Come closer." I moved within inches of her face.

Her hand touched it and it jolted. She grinned, "It said hello to me."

Next, her face moved forward, and her lips enveloped the spongy head. Her lips were soft and pleasant. My prick ascended further, stretching her lips wider. Her tongue massaged the underside and my cock began to disappear into her mouth.

I always loved it when a woman was giving me oral, but I didn't want it now. Yes, it was MY birthday, but I wanted Shelley to enjoy her first experience with me differently.

"Shelley dear, You'll have ample opportunities to blow me. But the birthday boy wishes to taste YOU.

She smiled, "Sir, whatever you want."

I threw the blanket on the nearby chair, and explored her gorgeous body with my eyes. I was surprised there were no signs Shelley was ever a man. The hair on her head was shoulder length and thick, and the rest of her body was hairless. The muscles were delicate, showing no testosterone effect. I loved her B cup tits; they weren't big but very enticing. The dark nipples hardened before my eyes. I couldn't resist. I bent and gently sucked on one. Shelley moaned, "Oh, Bobby, my tits are so sensitive. It never felt like this when I was a guy..."

"Shelley, I love sucking on your nipple, but I have to check other places too." My mouth descended gradually toward her concave navel and moved further down to her raised mound. She spread her legs for me and I got the first glimpse of her reconstructed vulva. I've looked at several cunts before, and was amazed it didn't look different. I licked the outer folds and felt her moisture. It smelled somewhat tangy. The taste was mild and not bad at all. I continued licking, moving slowly to her inner labia, before my tongue penetrated her snatch. She groaned and her hands held my head in place, as if I had any intention of leaving... I lapped the entrance to her pussy for a couple of minutes, now and then changing direction, and occasionally involving my chin as well.

The longer I continued, Shelley's moans grew in intensity. At one point, her palms pushed my head into her harder, and her torso started quivering. The girl was about to climax! I inserted 2 fingers inside her vagina and rubbed her G spot area, just as my tongue began tapping on her clitty.

Shelley's torso shook violently and a loud scream escaped her mouth. It was obvious she was undergoing a massive orgasm. I continued my manipulations of her cunt, and used my other hand to pinch lightly her alluring nipple. For the next 10 minutes, I munched on her juices and then slowed down.

Her shivering diminished, but I wasn't done with her, yet. I moved between her thighs, and pushed my cock gingerly into her pussy. The tunnel was very tight, although it was soaked, which facilitated the penetration. I moved forward very slowly, ensuring no harm done to the newly formed vagina. The surgeon did a terrific job - It was tight, but adjusted nicely to my girth. And more importantly, there was no evidence of injury.

Once I was all the way inside, I began gentle pounding.

She whispered, "Bobby, it feels so good... Your cock is huge, and it fills me all the way to my stomach..."

I increased my strokes, sensing my own climax was fast approaching.

With no warning, her body started convulsing again, and her breathing shot up. She cried, "Oh, my god! Fuck me haarder! I aam in heaaven!"

I exploded deep in her womb and dumped a boatload of slimy spunk. I continued for a few more minutes, enjoying the tight friction with her vaginal walls.

When my prick began deflating, I removed it, and then kissed her lips. I whispered in her ear, "Shelley, your body is perfect. You are as much a woman as any I've ever encountered."

Her eyes were still closed, but she was smiling, "Bobby, tell me the truth now. My tits are somewhat small. I considered having silicon implants. Would you like that?"

I caressed her hair, "Honey, don't do it. You are perfect the way you are. Bigger tits may attract more attention on the street, but they feel fake and yuck. I love what you have now!"

She opened her eyes, kissed me, and whispered, "Thank you. I was scared to death placing silicon in my chest - I heard about terrible complications. But I'd do if I knew you preferred larger breasts. So if you like me like that, I feel much better..."

I gazed at her, "Shelley dear, I want a good kiss right now or I change my mind about your breathtaking tits!..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,160 Followers
12