Shelley left by her boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Group sex was why Shelley was dumped.
3.6k words
4.52
7.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks earlier. The reason Steve had chucked me.

Steve and my older brother (Bob) had gone on a football trip for a week. They were not particularly close friends but played in the same team. I had been going out with Steve for nearly a year and things were going well. I admit that I do have a very strong sex drive. Whenever possible we would have sex at least once a day and when we did our sessions would often last as long as we had. I found it very stressful if I was not able to have sex for a couple of days. Masturbation helped but was no substitute for the real thing.

I was really concerned what would happen when I could not see Steve for over a week. Often on a Saturday night my brother and his friends would meet at our house watch the live football game and play some cards. When my parents were not there, which was nearly always, there would be a few beers consumed. Steve and I were not part of this ritual as we either stayed in my room or sometimes went out just the two of us.

My brother said that his friends were going to be short of someone to play cards with on the Saturday that he was away and had asked if I wanted to join them. I was very flattered as they were two years older than me and were seen as a cool group by my friends. I wasn't interested in the football but said I would join them at Mike's house after the game. By the Saturday night I was missing Steve and particularly missing the sex. I had masturbated the day after Steve left but not done so since.

As I stood on Mike's doorstep I suddenly wondered what I was doing there. I barely knew my brother's friends who had treated me as a little sister when I had met them. It concerned me that without thinking about it earlier I had put on my sexiest bra and panties set that I had only ever worn for Steve. It had an opaque black bra and panties that were in fact thongs made from the same material. I felt vulnerable standing there waiting for the door to open. I think it was partly this vulnerability and nervousness that made me feel excited.

Mike opened the door and loomed over me. He is nearly a foot taller than me and built like the athlete I knew he was. He smiled down at me and invited me into the room where the other two were seated. Like a gentleman he helped me off with my coat before standing back and saying.

"Oh my, Bob's little sister has certainly, well certainly grown up. No wonder Steve keeps her hidden away. I am delighted that you took up my offer I didn't think you would show up."

He still smiled at me but his smile was now very different as he surveyed every part of my body. I was not happy with everything he had said. I did not like being referred to as a little sister but took his other comments about me as a huge compliment. He invited me to sit down and thrust a bottle of beer into my hand.

"You do drink beer don't you? You can help us celebrate the shock win the team just had. With form like that we could win the league."

Again I was slightly pissed that he questioned whether I drank beer as I had been for a couple of years. I did not answer his question about the beer but made a show of taking two large mouthfuls. I had no interest in the football result as I didn't even know who was playing but it had obviously put the boys in excellent spirits. Neil and Paul talked through the game expecting me to be interested. I tried hard to appear so but Mike saw through that.

"Come on boys can't you see Shelley is not interested in the football. Are you still up for some cards Shelley or shall we just party?"

I had naively not even considered the possibility that we might not play cards. It would certainly be a very different evening than I was expecting if we didn't play cards. Even the suggestion of not playing cards changed my perception of the situation.

"Let's play some cards. What do you usually play?"

We discussed options and agreed we would play a form of whist. Neil asked what would be the forfeits. He explained that when they played that form of whist the loser of each hand paid a forfeit. I asked what these forfeits normally were. Paul said they usually involved drinking alcohol. I didn't want to appear lightweight but did express concern about this option.

"Well in that case it will just have to be strip whist then. Won't it Shelley?"

Mike had said it with such conviction that I found myself not challenging it immediately. I did protest a little but Neil and Paul seemed to take that it had been agreed. Having turned down the alcohol option I could not think of a third. With no further protest my thoughts turned to how many garments I was wearing. Even with my shoes still on it only amounted to six.

I was relieved not to lose the first hand. Paul took off a shoe and the cards were quickly dealt again. The first few hands saw loses for all four players but when Mike lost again he stood up and made a bit of a show of taking his shirt off. His huge chest was hairless. It was at this moment that I realized that the boys almost seemed happy when they lost a hand. Mike was the first of us to show any significant flesh and he seemed very happy to do so.

I lost the next hand and had to choose between my skirt and my top. Given my choice of underwear I chose my top. My heart was pumping and my mouth dry as I pulled the tight top over my head. As I did so I felt one of my nipples catch on the top. My nipples were so hard that they were almost painful. Given how they were feeling I did not want to look and see what the boys were seeing.

As the next hand was being dealt the boys tried to pretend they were not looking at my boobs but they didn't do a very good job of it. I was willing my nipples to calm down but they only seemed to get worse. Neil lost the next hand and surprised me by choosing to take his trousers off rather than his top. This was made even more surprising when it revealed a very significant erection covered only by thin briefs. He seemed completely un-phased by this even adjusting the erection. As he sat back down his erection stood vertically very little disguised by his briefs.

The sight of cocks has always aroused me and even though this one was covered it excited me greatly. The next hand saw me lose again. While my boobs were barely covered I decided to take my skirt off rather than leave my nipples completely exposed. My arousal level was now brought into focus as my thong was nestled between the lips of my wet pussy. I took my skirt off without standing up to keep the view of my crotch to a minimum. Mike found my careful maneuvering amusing and laughing congratulated me.

I was delighted to win the next two hands and even more delighted as both of the other boys removed their trousers. Neither of them was as obviously erect as Neil but I was fascinated to see their considerable bulges. The atmosphere was now tense with sexual excitement. Mike lost his second consecutive hand and the tension became electric as he stood up and eased his briefs down over his erection. At first I wasn't sure he was fully erect as it did not appear very long but what it lacked in length it made up for in girth. A large purple mushroom shaped head capped this off.

I had never been so close to an erection without being able to play with it. I was buzzing with arousal but I was very frustrated. I wanted to take his cock in my mouth. I wanted his fat cock to fuck me. I just wanted sex. Was Mike's nudity signaling the end of the cards? The cards were dealt again and my terrible hand left me no chance. I was almost pleased to be able to take my bra off; I was excited to do so. I was so aroused I wanted the boys to see my boobs. Their reaction said they were even more excited by my exposed boobs. My whole body was buzzing with arousal and I wanted to know who was going to loose the next hand. The answer was me and I was faced with having to take the almost negligible protection of my thong away. Mike saw my hesitation and holding his hand up to pause proceedings he said.

"Can I suggest a slight amendment to the rules? Shelley has lost the hand and is therefore obliged to take her thong off. Might I suggest an alternative forfeit? My thought was if she chose instead to offer to bring one of us using her hands would we allow her to keep her panties on?"

I was desperate to not seem too keen but this sounded great to me. I protested very gently as the two other boys started to consider the proposal. Their only meaningful question was how would it be decided who was the lucky boy. At this stage no one was asking my opinion and I was happy not to be required to give my choice. The boys agreed it would be decided by a cut of the cards. I hoped I would be able to explore Mike's mushroom head but Neil won the cut.

Neil turned his chair away from the table and by doing so invited me to go over to him. I knelt in front of him and was delighted that his erect cock was indeed much longer than Mike's even if it did lack the girth. Before reaching out for it I looked up and into his eyes. I could see he was every bit as aroused as I was. Running a single finger from behind the head down until it reached his balls I studied his reaction. His eyes lost focus and his gasp was very sexy. I loved feeling the center of attention and was keen to put on a show. I did not want it over too quickly. Taking charge of the situation I requested some lube to improve the experience for Neil. Mike presented me with a tube, a huge smile and his erection. The head of his penis was irresistible and I pulled his hips towards me so that without letting go of Neil I engulfed it with my warm mouth. I applied lube to all of Neil's erection and used both hands stroking from his head to his balls with a lightness designed to tease and frustrate.

I have always loved giving head, along with almost everything sexual, and the head of Mike's cock felt wonderful in my mouth. I knew I owed it to Neil to pay him more attention than I was at this stage and with great reluctance I released Mike from my mouth. With the lube applied Neil's cock felt great, rock-solid but smooth and warm. I used both hands barely touching it and only caressing from the head to the balls. Every now and again I took hold around the base and by way of contrast squeezed him tightly for a few seconds. Each time I thought he was about to cum I squeezed him tightly until he seemed to have calmed slightly. On about the fifth cycle I got the timing just out and before I could take a firm grip a small pea size amount of cum appeared at the head of his cock. For a fraction of a second I was gutted that after all my efforts he could only produce this. How wrong I was as his body tensed and he squirted with such force it hit his chin with two more powerful ejaculations reaching past his chest. After this cum poured from the head running down over my hands for a number of seconds. I rarely get to see an ejaculation as I like them to take place inside me but this was spectacular made even more so by the presence of the audience.

I had fulfilled my forfeit from the game of cards but that had long ago been forgotten. I wasn't waiting to lose another hand of cards before I found another prick to play with. I don't think I gave any signal to Mike when I glanced round at him but whether I did or not he was quickly close to my side. Just as quickly I moved so that I was comfortable as my mouth once more closed over the large purple head. When Mike's hands took hold of my head I thought he was trying to prevent me pulling away but he simply held it gently. His cock was short but the girth particularly of the head was as big as I had seen. I was in no hurry to bring Mike to orgasm as I was loving the feeling of his cock as I licked and sucked only the head.

It took a few seconds to register that someone had started to play with me from behind. It had to be Paul as I could still see Neil and Mike was in my mouth. When it fully registered I realized he was not so much playing as preparing me to be fucked. My thong was still basically in place but the cock being offered up to my pussy was not hampered by it. I did panic slightly, not at the idea of being entered but at the risk of pregnancy. My response should have been rejection but my willingness or more accurately my enthusiasm to be fucked was reflected in my one word request that was.

"Condom."

"Done."

The response from Paul was just as functional. He slid into me with embarrassing ease and with embarrassing excitement on my behalf. I am sure Mike was fully aware what Paul had just done as my mouth worked even harder. My excitement must have transmitted itself to Mike through my mouth, as I was quickly aware that he was fast approaching orgasm. It wasn't the first time I had been involved with two men/boys at the same time but it was the first I was being penetrated by two at the same time. I loved it. I was the center of attention and was being fucked with some skill.

I was right and Mike exploded into my mouth. As I only had his head in my mouth the first powerful squirt hit the back of my throat with force. Somehow I did not gag as he squirted at least half a dozen powerful times. I always love witnessing a man cumming and this was no exception. The whole series of events had brought me to a state of confused arousal. I quickly regained clarity as Paul took hold of my hips and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. It was exactly what I wanted and I don't know whose orgasm was triggered by the others, but either way I was overwhelmed by spasm after spasm that ripped through my body.

I had not fully recovered when I found myself laying on the table, on my back, my legs bend and spread wide, as Neil licked sucked and nibbled my clit. The other two were in close attendance very quickly and my nipples were receiving their attention. Although I had just had an orgasm unusually my clit had not been touched. Neil's mouth and occasionally his fingers felt wonderful and with things no longer being frantic I was able to relax back and enjoy it. I would have been happy for this to last for hours but after a few minutes of being the center of attention Neil had other thoughts. There was a short break as he put on the condom that appeared from somewhere. As he did this Mike used one hand to keep my clit at boiling point while not letting up on one of my nipples. I was delighted to feel my body was fully aroused once again and very ready to be fucked.

Neil pulled me to the edge of the table so that he could enter me easily. This also made my boobs more accessible to Paul and Mike. As Neil slipped his cock easily into me warm demanding mouths engulfed both my nipples. Neil lent back slightly giving space to find my clit with his fingers. The combination of all the stimulation built my excitement levels slowly but beautifully. The attention to my nipples varied but Neil kept up the pounding of my pussy and the clitoral massage.

It was many enjoyable minutes before Neil announced that he was going to explode. I told him to go for it and much to my surprise I felt the beginnings of my own climax building. He started pumping and rubbing harder but I was just behind his and didn't think I would quite get there. I loved watching him lose control as he thrust harder and harder and exploded. I was close so close to cumming myself and even as I felt him soften I wondered if his fingers would finish the job. They didn't quite but as he slipped out of me juices poured out of me even though the condom was still in place.

Mike was between my legs, his prick dressed by a tight condom, before I had thought about what was going to happen next. If I had thought about it Mike entering me would have been exactly what I would have hoped for. His girth stretched me and his lack of length was soon forgotten. I could feel every slight movement of his hard helmet as he fucked me gently. Now I knew I would orgasm and was happy to lay back and enjoy it until my body could take no more. Mike used his thumb on my clit and put pressure on my stomach with his fingers. It did not take long before a wonderful orgasm washed through my body. Nothing else existed in my world as I moaned and swore in helpless surrender. I missed Mike's orgasm that must have been triggered by mine.

When Mike moved away from me a hopeful looking Paul appeared between my legs. He was fully erect but there was no condom in sight. I knew right then that my pussy would not welcome being fucked for a fourth time. I managed to roll over so that my feet were on the floor but the table supported my body. Paul seemed un-phased by this and kneeling behind me buried his face between the cheeks of my bottom. I love my arse being played with and his tongue was soon buried in my anus. I was tempted to play innocent and shy but it just felt much too good to reject.

When Paul stood up his lubricated fingers quickly replaced his tongue. They didn't push far in but they felt great as they lubricated all around the area. He was not asking me and I was pleased not to be required to give him permission. I had had toys used back there as well as fingers but had never had a prick there. It took him some adjusting of our positioning before he managed to push his good-sized prick through the sphincter. There was no pain just a strong feeling of being stretched. As he pushed further into me it felt better and better. It took at least a minute to not only get comfortable but also find a rhythm. Mike and Neil now sat back, doing nothing more than watching. I was quite relieved by that. As the rhythm settled Paul was able to push deeper into my bottom. When he was very fully buried he hit a place that was breathtakingly exciting. I told him to stop and he apologized for hurting me. I explained that he wasn't hurting me and that I wanted him to carry on pushing as deep as possible.

He was delighted to comply with my request. It was completely unlike anything I had experienced before and with his lovely cock buried as deep as possible an orgasm hit me with force. It was focused deep in my bottom and I begged him to stay deep in me but also fuck me. Whatever he did was spot on and I felt my bottom clamp his cock like a vice. It obviously worked for him too as he announced to the world that he was going to fill my bowels. It wasn't the longest orgasm ever but the violent pleasure of it was intense.

He slumped on top of me remaining buried in my bottom for minutes. I had never felt so total used but also very satisfied.

The three friends promised never to say anything to either my brother or my boyfriend but I knew I could never live with such a big lie. It was me who told Steve knowing it would end our relationship.