Shelley left by her boyfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
Shelley approaches her ex’s father, who is tricking who?
3.8k words
4.57
6.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shelley what are you doing here I thought you had broken up with my son. Anyway Stephen is not here and he wouldn't want to see you if he was. He told me you two had broken up and he didn't want to talk to you. Have you made things up?"

"Has Steve been here in the last week, or have you spoken to him?"

"Stephen hasn't been here in a couple of weeks why?"

I had not lied Stephen had not been at my house for a couple of weeks but we had met up for a drink and also talked regularly on the phone. He was very upset about what Shelley had done. He wanted revenge and had shared with me a way he wanted to bring it about. Shelley seemed very relieved by my reply but I wasn't sure why.

"Can I come in there are things I want to tell you and ask you?"

"If you have got time before you hit the town? It must be very cold standing there wearing almost nothing."

"What makes you think that I am going into town?"

I managed to avoid saying what I was thinking. Shelley had a beautiful body that didn't need her to dress so provocatively and the looks that were only spoiled by her heavy makeup. Despite that I had to admit that she looked stunning. I was seeing her in a different light for the first time. She had always just been my son's girlfriend. Two days ago Stephen had asked me whether I found Shelley attractive and I had answered.

"She has always seemed to be a nice girl."

Stephen laughed and said that that was not what he had asked me. He asked me the question again but this time using much more direct language. I actually thought about Shelley and said she was a very attractive girl. I could not bring myself to answer the cruder aspects of his questioning. I did have to point out that at 19 years old she was 20 years younger than me. Stephen had not pushed me too hard on his line of questioning. What he said next shocked me and made me very uncomfortable.

"When I broke up with Shelley she said she had always fancied you. She said that she was sure she could get you to fuck her brains out."

"Oh I am so sorry Stephen but you know I would never touch her she was your girlfriend. I could not let her come between us you know that."

"I know you would never do something to hurt me but I am not sure whether you would consider doing me the favor I am thinking of asking you. Shelley is so sure of herself and thinks that she can put one over me by having sex with you."

"I am not sure what you are asking me to do. If you are asking me to have nothing to do with her that is no problem. I would not be happy to lead her on in any way and then embarrass her, she is only 19."

"What I am suggesting is that if she tries to win a bet with me and makes herself available to her you take the opportunity with both hands and every other part of your body. That way you can get the first sex you have had in ages and I can laugh at her when she thinks I am gutted about what she did. One thing I can say for Shelley is she loves sex and if you can engineer spank her you might both have a night to remember. The girl is insatiable I would strongly recommend the use of a little blue tablet. She will go as long as you are able to produce the goods. I will miss the sex with her."

I was stunned by what my son was saying. I was not sure however irresistible Shelley could be whether I could take advantage of the girl and I voiced my concern to my son. He pointed out that if Shelley did make contact and offer herself to me whether I accepted or not he was happy. Either she would fail to seduce me (not his words) or she would give herself to me willing much to Stephen's amusement. This is where I found myself when the vision of sexuality turned up on my doorstep.

I wish I could say I was thinking clearly as I showed her into my living room. There was only one part of my body that was thinking clearly and my 39-year-old mind was fighting it. I offered her a drink but refused her request for alcohol. She was angry when I gave her a tonic without the gin. She pointed out that she had been drinking for over a year and it had not harmed her.

I was quite enjoying her slight anger and tried to enflame this further by pointing out that she was barely legal either sexually or alcohol wise. The comment had the desired effect and she said that at 19 she was legal entitled to drink and fuck whoever she wished to. As to being a child she would show me.

At this she settled back into the chair she was sitting in and opened her legs slowly. Her short summer dress hadn't been hiding much but very quickly it was hitting nothing. Was it my poor eyesight, bad light, or just disbelieve that took me many seconds to realize that her fingers were opening her bald pussy directly to my gaze. She was quickly masturbating her pussy and clit with a smile on her face.

"Do you see a child masturbating right now? I have heard old men like you like pussies to look like children's. I thought I would treat you. You will not find a hair on my body below my head. I might be bald but I am no child."

I watched the show in front of me. She was not just playing she was trying to arouse herself without any inhibitions. Even with my eyes I could see her arousal but if I had had any doubts before now I could not deny my arousal. This was fast approaching a point of no return. If I didn't do something quickly I would not be able to resist this girl.

I told her to stop. Much to my amazement she did. She asked me whether I was aroused or not. Even if I had been minded to she gave me no time to answer. Standing up she pulled her dress over her head in one movement. She didn't have a stitch or a hair to cover her stunning body. I knew I had to take some control of the situation. Shelley had laid her cards on the table. Somehow I had to make sure it was me that dealt them. Her body was beautiful. I had expected tattoos and piercings but there were neither. There was just a hint of puppy fat but that looked as sexy as hell. She looked at me with a defiance that challenged me.

"You have a choice either you come over here and take a spanking over my knee or you put your dress back on and leave. Let me warn you that if you take the spanking your bottom will be sore for days. Which is it to be young lady?"

She did not answer me with words but she no longer looked as defiant as she slowly walked across the room with a nervous questioning smile. I was desperate to reach out and touch her as she briefly stood in front of me but instead nodded my head to tell her to get into position. It was a submissive Shelley that was soon draped across my lap. My right hand found her raised bottom. It was firm to the touch and a little larger than I had expected. I pushed my hand between her legs in a way that allowed me to lift her into a better position. It also allowed me to feel the heat and the arousal I had expected. What I had not expected was that her natural lubrication was covering a large area including some of her bottom. I tried to make the contact appear functional but I don't think it fooled her. My view of her bottom will be etched into my memory forever.

The first spank was hard enough to leave her in no doubt that I was not playing about. Her loud gasp confirmed that she had got the message. I delivered half a dozen or so stingers to her perfect bottom alternating between one cheek followed by the other followed by both together. I rested my hand on the spanked area. She pushed herself up to welcome the touch trying to make it slide between her legs.

"Oh please Mr. Simmons, please."

The request was not specific as to what it was asking for but the tone was one of sexual frustration and submissiveness. I did very briefly allow my hand to feel the molten mess that was between her legs. The noise that she made was one of a request answered. I was so close to using my hand to deliver only pleasure but decided instead to retain some control of the situation. I used my hand instead to push her firmly back down over my lap. I wanted to recognize the sexuality of the situation and her arousal but I wanted it on my terms. Using my other hand, my left, I reached underneath her and found her left nipple. I have been a lover of large nipples and had been disappointed to see Shelley's were not very big with areola that were also not large. I was pleasantly surprised to find her nipple had combined with her areola and formed a very firm substantial erect nipple. While this was clearly not the contact that Shelley was looking for she seemed to accept it settling down over my lap again.

My right hand settled back down on her bottom while the fingers on my left hand rolled her nipple. I varied the pressure on her nipple and her moaning became louder and more excited the harder the pressure. She did try and push her bottom up to try and get my hand to move between her legs. Each time she did this I moved my hand so that she failed to achieve her aim. After a few attempts she got the message. I did however caress the spanked cheeks whenever she was fully settled.

I felt I had taken back control and that she understood. While I was certain that she wanted me to start the spanking again this was something I was happy to indulge her in. Very quickly she was pushing her backside up to meet my hand as I got into a predictable rhythm. Her breathing was becoming labored and her gasping and moaning louder. Shelley sounded like she was getting close to orgasm but that didn't seem possible. I had made sure that she had no possibility of rubbing her clit on any part of my body.

It was at this point that Shelley moved a hand between her legs. I was having none of this and told her to remove it immediately. My spanking became even harder as she reluctantly complied. It was unclear what changed for her but when her hips pushed up to meet my hand there was now urgency about it. It hadn't seemed possible a minute earlier but now I knew it was inevitable. Shelley's body was quickly taken over by an orgasm.

"Fucking spank the shit out of me. Harder, faster and don't you dare stop. I am cumming, cumming so hard, so fucking hard. You bastard that is so fucking good. Harder, much harder, so good so........... "

At this stage she began to babble making even less sense as her body went into violent spasms. They went on and on with her hips fucking fresh air as she still sort my spanking hand. I kept spanking her hard until her body went limp.

"That was fucking amazing. I always love being spanked but that was the best."

I thought that Shelley might be quieter after her orgasm but not a bit of it. Getting off my lap she made it clear she wanted my clothes off. I lifted my backside off the chair to allow her to strip me below the waist. She straddled my legs as she pulled my shirt over my head. Shelley moved herself forward and raised herself offering her nipples to my mouth. I was delighted to respond to the offer. In fact she had raised herself up so that she could lower her very wet pussy onto my very hard cock. She did so with agonizing slowness as she looked deep into my eyes. I had expected her to be very tight but my cock just found a warm welcoming pussy.

As soon as I was buried deep enough for my balls to be rubbing her hot bottom Shelley started to bounce up and down like a woman possessed.

"Shit that is so good I need a cock, your cock, so badly."

She not only fucked me deep and hard but she was trying to grind her pussy or more her clit against me. Shelley hugged me close to ensure this contact was as firm as possible. Almost straight away she seemed to be racing to her second orgasm in a couple of minutes. She was swearing at me, praising me, commenting on how good my prick was and moaning her delight. I was barely moving or needing to move. This girl's arousal was infectious particularly when she informed me that she was going to cum again. I was very aroused but just enough in control to be able to watch her dissolve into a clearly strong orgasm. I can't remember a sexier sight as she came and came with such energy and enjoyment.

"I am so sorry but I needed that so badly, spanking always makes me as randy as hell. You didn't cum did you?"

"Get onto the floor with your face in the carpet and your bum high in the air. That's it now spread those legs wider."

She was back to being submissive as she complied with my instruction with apparent pleasure. I took a few seconds to take in the view. Although there was a little puppy fat her bottom was so rounded that not only was her pussy beautifully framed but also the dark crinkled skin of her anus was clearly displayed. In other circumstances I would have considered fucking the anus in front of me, but I was worried it would freak the youngster out.

I took hold of her hips as I entered her with an urgency that reflected my arousal. I reckoned that Shelley had had two big orgasms and it was now my time. I took my time fucking her hard and deep but controlling myself so that I could prolong the pleasure. I made no attempt to touch either her nipples or her clit. Eventually however hard I tried to control myself the pressure in my balls started to build. It felt like the first squirt should have shot her forward but I was still fucking her hard as I felt cum power through my cock half a dozen more times.

I sensed that Shelley was not happy to roll over and rest quite yet. My cock was not going to be any use for a while but when I reached under her and found her clit her reaction was one of even more need. I was determined to stay in control of the situation and her sexual excitement. Her head was still on the floor and her ass high in the air her exposed sphincter looking very welcoming. My thumb circled her large area of almost black skin before accepting its invitation to slip into her relaxed anus. If I had been worried about her reaction to anal play I couldn't have been more wrong.

"Oh you beautiful bastard. Fuck my ass."

I had to follow her movement as she collapsed forward. My left arm was squashed under her tummy so that I could stay in contact with her clit. My thumb simply fucked her ass as deeply as its short length allowed. Again her hips were on the move maximizing the penetration and seeking the best angle. She was so wet between the legs that it was a challenge to stay in contact with her clit. After the initial desperate hip movements she did allow them to become more considered. I shifted into a more comfortable position to try and meet this amazing girls sexual demand. Clearly she was very aroused but now she seemed to be enjoying the journey with slightly less desperation. I was back in control and loving it.

"Please Mr. Simmons can I have another orgasm, please."

Her voice was submissive with just a hint of her need.

I was very tempted to refuse her but was aroused by the possibility of seeing her cum again.

"Yes my dear you can have another orgasm."

I could immediately sense that her very calm orgasm started immediately. Her hips stayed still and she seeming to enjoy that I was completely in control of this orgasm. She made no noise as her bottom relaxed and tensed as if trying to milk my thumb. Visually there was almost no sign that Shelley was having an orgasm but I could sense the pleasure through my hands. It rumbled on with no peak or obvious end until I realized that her body was totally relaxed. It was so relaxed I didn't want to disturb her peace by removing my hands. I am not sure how long it was before she said.

"Thank you Mr. Simmons that was unbelievable. Nobody has ever read my body quite like that. You seemed to know what I needed before I did. I nearly fell asleep after that orgasm. Do you need some attention yourself?"

I laughed at this and said no I was fine but it might be nice to have a shower together as she was in quite a mess. I remembered my son's words and as a precaution took one of the tablets he had given me before we got to the shower. I didn't think Shelley could possibly want more sex but she had been full of surprises.

The shower was an opportunity to really appreciate Shelley's body particularly as I washed her. I loved the bubble shape of her reddened bottom. Her nipples seemed to be permanently erect like little pyramids capping her small firm boobs. The gentle swell of her stomach was alluring. The perfectness of her skin was something I had not seen close up for many years. I left cleaning between her legs to last and as I did so she gently caressed my semi erect cock. Even though I had only taken the tablet a couple of minutes earlier I was delighted to feel it hardening.

"Oh I am so pleased that you are able to get another hard on for me there is so much more we can enjoy tonight."

I thought about protesting about her suggestion that I might be finished for the night but decided my cock was doing all the talking necessary. I was also slightly nervous that the tablet might take a while to kick in. I had not had sex twice in a night for years. Shelley managed to wash me thoroughly while never stopping the caressing of my hard cock. She then washed my cock and rinsed it off before dropping to her knees and taking it into her mouth. If I had been faced by this vision in front of me doing what she was doing with her mouth and her hands before I had cum I am sure I would have exploded instantly. The feelings were exquisite but I had complete control over my arousal.

We didn't stay long in the shower but retired to my bedroom. I was keen for her to go back down on me and she was very keen to oblige. I was lying on my back and she straddled me facing my feet. She was right I could find no trace of hair anywhere between her legs. Her pussy only blossomed out into a small flower shape where there was just a hint of her clit. The crinkled black skin of her anus covered a large area and although very neat the sphincter seemed slightly open as if welcoming.

She now used her hands to caress my bottom and my balls as she sucked and licked my committed erection. When I raised my head far enough to try and locate her clit with my mouth she scolded me telling me it was my time and there would be plenty of opportunity later. Any concerns I had about my erection were quickly dismissed as she teased me with skills that belied her age. I have no idea how long she kept this up but when she lowered herself onto my face I was delighted to hold her bottom and pull her onto my tongue. I had not noticed her clit putting in an appearance but was soon able to locate it and chew on it greedily. I played gently with her spanked cheeks and tickled her anus. She was soon becoming nicely wet.

"Mr. Simmons I would like to return some of the favors you have given me tonight. Would you let me fuck you just where you are? I would love to bring you to an orgasm as I ride you. I promise not to cum again until you do."

She turned round and mounted me. She took her time establishing a rhythm and when she had she started to play with her clit. I loved reaching up and finding her erect nipples with both hands. When I started to thrust up to meet her she asked me if I was ready to cum. I said I was quite close but could hold back if she wished. Instead she told me to cum and sped up. I was very quickly racing towards my orgasm that was triggered as she announced that if I came she would cum with me. This time Shelley had a noisy cum, fucking me hard all the way through my orgasm.

As she left a while later she had seemed back to her cocky confident self. I was very naughty appearing to plead with her not to tell Stephen about our evening, as I knew it would it would cause an extreme reaction. I knew she would be desperate to tell him she had won the bet and I would be just as desperate to hear how much he enjoyed laughing at her.